Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6204018 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

And your point is ? grin. Thanks for the support, we hope it will continue wink.
Without other African countries supporting SA (not only Nigeria BTW) South Africa will not have won the right to host the World Cup.....which is why it f#cking piss me off when SA voted against a fellow African country for 2026 hosting right.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Most of these projects have been suspended for 6 months now due to lack of funding. A lot of big businesses are pulling out of the project. When a project is 200 to 300 percent over budget it becomes a problem to make matters worse only 20 to 30% complete 300% over budget. Nobody is going to put their money in there
Source? Because nobody pulled out of eko Atlantic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
all done.in my opinion lagos and abuja win as they look fresher than nairobi and mombasa.yes the latter may have more skyscrapers but they look forced into the landscape while lagos and abuja look blended and one with the landscape(.p.s. who is that south african speaking seamless english! most times they do that annoying thing where they mix it leading no one to understand what they are saying.) Nairobi buildings look airlifted there while Lagos one the other hand looks built around the environs.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Without other African countries supporting SA (not only Nigeria BTW) South Africa will not have won the right to host the World Cup.....which is why it f#cking piss me off when SA voted against a fellow African country for 2026 hosting right.

South Africa always votes with other African countries in anything that matters , so what's your point again?. If Kenya or Nigeria wanted to host, definitely South Africa would vote for them but Morocco?....hell no!. You are clearly clueless about Morocco and South African politics, that is why you are taking that fckn accusatory tone with me . For your information Morocco was the only country that voted with Europeans over South Africa in our bid to host prior 2010, so why the hell would we support them ?. SADC is not foolish enough to vote for a country that considers itself African when it suits them .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
genieluv:

I see, this is interesting.
***** You know, at first I used to feel like for any music to really sell and become popular in Africa, it must be sung in mostly English language or French. But Tanzanians proved many of us wrong by getting some of the biggest music awards and nominations in Africa with their pure swahili songs.

~~~ Just like in 2016 Mtv Africa awards .. These 2 Tanzanian songs below challenged the best Nigerian musics for the biggest categories (Best song of the year & Best Female artiste)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecywDEswXsI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li00wAc7dvY

Surprisingly Alikiba was later announced as the winner and Wizkid was stripped off the award (I was happy about this. I prefer Tanzanian Alikiba far better than our Nigerian Wizkid).

***** Although for the lady's category, Yemi Alade won Vanessa.

We have asked Kenyans here this question, but they had no answer. So I want to ask you this.

~~~ Why doesn't Swahili speaking East Africa have a united movie and music industry? Nigeria with our large population will continue to dominate music and movies in Africa if you East Africans cannot unite to have a common entertainment industry.

>>>>> See Alikiba's AJE music. As wonderful as it was, it couldn't gather up to 10 million views on Youtube, but see Davido and his gang's AJE which was sung this year has already gotten 10 million views (in spite of how wacky the song is).
Yes it could be great if all east Africans unite and form a single entertainment industry. We were going to swallow the whole of Africa.But there are many obstacles...

First,Most Kenyans value English than Swahili.Its hard to convince them to let go of English.

Second,The entertainment industry in Tz doesn't have gov funding.Its purely individuals effort,in this case it will be harder for private companies to shoulder all the costs of unification.

Then,who will lead the industry? Kenyans aren't ready to been led by Tanzanians! Its a fact.Even on East African community there is a lack of leadership due to the same issue of everyone wants to lead.Kenya and Tz have a "siblings rivarly" type of relationship.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Zfree: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Q

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
well off to charge.be back later maybe by 2:00pm.keep pounding them boys!@nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Zfree:

you are too hilarious! you cannot be defeated!! So you decide to post pictures of a bunch of mixed race black guys to represent what you are calling northern nigeria flavour? what percentage of these northerners look like the guys in this pictures? A few black and arab/white mixed families to represent the whole of northern Nigeria? Someone asked you this question and I will also ask you again,Genieluv how old are you?

Hahaha, who told you these people I post are mixed race people? grin
NairobiWalker, please come and carry your brother ooo

**** Since when have Nigerian Hausa-fulanis become mixed race?
@ Zfree. Learn to ask questions about things you do not know before you run your mouth like a faulty tap.

None of the people's pictures I posted are mixed race! They are all full blooded indigenous Nigerian Hausa-fulanis, Kanuris and Shuwa arabs.

You think all Nigerians look like what you see on TV? You think all West Africans have one look?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

South Africa always votes with other African countries in anything that matters , so what's your point again?. If Kenya or Nigeria wanted to host, definitely South Africa would vote for them but Morocco?....hell no!. You are clearly clueless about Morocco and South African politics, that is why you are taking that fckn accusatory tone with me . For your information Morocco was the only country that voted with Europeans over South Africa in our bid to host prior 2010, so why the hell would we support them ?. SADC is not foolish enough to vote for a country that considers itself African when it suits them .
Morocco and South Africa both bid for 2010 World Cup. No?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Zfree: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
abbeg:
well off to charge.be back later maybe by 2:00pm.keep pounding them boys!@nigerians

As you charge your phone,make sure you are not exposed to too much Generator fumes and smoke.It is not good for your health. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
samsobo24:
Its like you want to start with broadcasting.

First TV station in Africa
First radio station in Africa
First African to appear on TV
First Private owned TV station in Africa.

[/b]First (if to be believed) and yet nowhere close to being best.[b]

When you say News channels in Africa you talk channels TV.

[/b]ENCA & SABC News miles ahead[b]

We have big stations pioneering entertainment in Africa like

Ebony life TV [/b]shutdown in SA due to low ratings (all these others underneath are destined to same fate[b]
African movie network
sound city
Spice TV
Trybe tv

We have tv channels than the entire kenya [/b]I can bet the kenyan ones are of a superior standard[b]

Nigeria does things for Africa and doesn't wait for whites. [/b]Yeah, as if the DSTV you are piggy-backing on is Nigerian grin[b]

Nigeria's TV market is the biggest after SA
Nigerian content controls DSTV in Nigeria
[/b]And so it should - it's home soil

[b][/b]IN CONCLUSION: You didn't prove anything.[b]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You simply googled and wrote the crap. Stop lying about music - you can't tell exactly how people look based on music videos alone. Davido or PSquare produces some of their music in the USA and uses US vixens for instance. However, the post I was responding to, you were speaking ignorance.

I googled? I dare you to google anywhere where it is written that Tigrays are lighter skinned than Amharas and Amharas are lighter than Oromos!
***** Your failure to do this makes you a twisted liar!

Do you even listen to yourself sometimes?

Ethiopian musics are mostly traditional, so do not require the use of semi-nakedd vixens! It's common sense for anyone who knows history to know that those with greater semitic blood have to be lighter skinned and look more Arab in Ethiopia

~~~ Tigrays have the highest semitic blood followed by the Amharas and the Oromos have little to none! Having listened and continue listening to dozens of Ethiopian songs, I can clearly tell the difference between spoken Amharic, Tigrinya and Oromiffa when I hear them!
I also know their traditional attires.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Morocco and South Africa both bid for 2010 World Cup. No?

Oh Gosh! I told you that you were clueless about this issue . Yes , we beat them to it. But when we needed a single vote against Germany to host in 2006 your arab friends gave it to Germany ( talk about African love grin).

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
NairobiWalker:

So is Omotola Jalade, reason I didn't choose a beauty symbol to represent Kenya on your jab. LAWD, can't you read sacarsm? grin

Well, I didn't get your sarcasm.

***** Besides, Omotola is far far away from being fat. I hope you're also being sarcastic with this grin

Besides, I don't understand why most of the women you Kenyans brag of being voluptious mostly turn out to be like cheap, slutty or shameless attention seeking ladies.
E.g Vera Sidika, Kwamboka and Huddah Monroe.

~~~~ Very much unlike ours, like the likes of Omotola who has been a happily married succesful actress for decades, with grown up adult children smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes it could be great if all east Africans unite and form a single entertainment industry. We were going to swallow the whole of Africa.But there are many obstacles...

Fist,Most Kenyans value English than Swahili.Its hard to convince them to let go of English.

Second,The entertainment industry in Tz doesn't have gov funding.Its purely individuals effort,in this case it will be harder for private companies to shoulder all the costs of unification.

Then,who will lead the industry? Kenyans aren't ready to been led by Tanzanians! Its a fact.Even on East African community there is a lack of leadership due to the same issue of everyone wants to lead.Kenya and Tz have a "siblings rivarly" type of relationship.

you are wrong kenyans dont prefer english to swahili on entertainment i.e music let me be honest i prefer tanzanian songs to kenyan songs most of kenyan songs are highly explict on the eac issue that body should be closed all east africans nations dont trust each other burundi accusing rwanda of destabilization kenya and tz trade wars south sudan always fighting for no reason uganda i dont know about uganda EAC should be closed or it should undergo serious restructuring i feel eac is elite driven not people driven
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

Biggest beef between SA & Morocco is the occupation of Western Sahara by Morocco. Goes back all the way to the Mandela days. Until WS people are free, Morocco won't gain our support in anything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Women, especially African women, love talking down on their men and glorifying men from other regions. I don't understand why but they do. It's just that Nigerians love talking I'll of Kenyans and there are many threads on this forum digging negative tales about Kenya and making it look like Kenyans are such horrible people. That we were talking about beauty and you changed the subject to focus on something else explains how you were beaten. Look at that tweet by a Nigerian woman for instance before you deny the obvious.

......yet you find it necessary to talk down on Kwamboka? Who told you she was a playtoy?

Nigerians do not love talking ill of Kenyans. A lot of crazy news usually come out from Kenya, Zimbabwe etc, so our bloggers just tend to cash on it more often.

**** Yes, it's normal for women and both men too to want to diss their own men/women and promote others in a bid to spite them or make them jealous. But dammit! Kwamboka took hers to the extreme by saying she will be the white man's loyal slave.
If you see this as normal, then I have to give up on the low self esteem of Kenyans.

~~~~ Now tell me, will you be proud of your sister or daughter taking a picture like this with a boyfriend and posting it on social media? Not even her husband oo.
Can a well trained lady do such?
She is denigrating we black women and we cannot keep quiet and watch such nonsense!

https://www.nairaland.com/4505978/kenyan-socialites-italian-boyfriend-grabs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
TMKsouth:

Biggest beef between SA & Morocco is the occupation of Western Sahara by Morocco. Goes back all the way to the Mandela days. Until WS people are free, Morocco won't gain our support in anything.

Exactly. That is why I told the Ibrahimanis moniker that he is clearly clueless about Morocco and South Africa relations.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Morocco should free Western Sahara first.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Rvp is the 'stats guy'

You'll find him most of the times discussing about economics and numbers.
kikuyu1:

Btw,Naijjans you can learn from this guy! Facts,figures and stats speak for themselves! You can't argue-unless you're immature and cognitively challenged,ofc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
genieluv:

Sanu da kokari. Ama kana jin sosai sosai ko kadan kadan? In sosai ne, toh kai ainihin daga wani jihar?kuma kabilar ka fa?
Ah ah? Ba sosai ba, ai ina kokari? Ba komei na iya? Ama zan gwada? Jihar Anambra ne, ama nai reside ar Minna? Ni iyamiri ne?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why are you Nigerians discusing her ?
It's her life
Is she that relevant?
You are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to 'black love' yet your women bleach the most
genieluv:

Nigerians do not love talking ill of Kenyans. A lot of crazy news usually come out from Kenya, Zimbabwe etc, so our bloggers just tend to cash on it more often.

**** Yes, it's normal for women and both men too to want to diss their own men/women and promote others in a bid to spite them or make them jealous. But dammit! Kwamboka took hers to the extreme by saying she will be the white man's loyal slave.
If you see this as normal, then I have to give up on the low self esteem of Kenyans.

~~~~ Now tell me, will you be proud of your sister or daughter taking a picture like this with a boyfriend and posting it on social media? Not even her husband oo.
Can a well trained lady do such?
She is denigrating we black women and we cannot keep quiet and watch such nonsense!

https://www.nairaland.com/4505978/kenyan-socialites-italian-boyfriend-grabs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
genieluv:

Well, I didn't get your sarcasm.

***** Besides, Omotola is far far away from being fat. I hope you're also being sarcastic with this grin

Besides, I don't understand why most of the women you Kenyans brag of being voluptious mostly turn out to be like cheap, slutty or shameless attention seeking ladies.
E.g Vera Sidika, Kwamboka and Huddah Monroe.

~~~~ Very much unlike ours, like the likes of Omotola who has been a happily married succesful actress for decades, with grown up adult children smiley

You choose what you want to choose, what makes Omotola expensive to begin with?
Is Rubadiri cheap?
Is Sarah Hassan cheap?
You talked of Tiwa Savage. I've heard some really slutty stories about her. We however don't spend time discussing slutty women from Nigeria.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Oh......and I thought Nigerian men were the African gem that no woman can resist. I didn't know they're so useless that whenever a woman becomes empowered and revered like you do Chimamanda, she could never date them. grin No wonder one of your few beautiful women chose a Kenyan.grin

Just like Chimamanda, she couldn't waste her beauty on some useless Nigerian. grin

Just listen to yourself and judge yourself if you're making any sense.

**** First of all, let me make it official to you and everyone else here that you are disgracing yourself with Ignorance! Yet you run your mouth like a faulty tap.

Surprise! I tricked you and you fell for it. Chimamanda's husband is Nigerian grin and his name is Ivara Esege.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1180799-chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-husband-ivara-esege.html

>>>> He even attended the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and he has been a family friend of Chimamanda from childhood.

Ooooh That feeling grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mombasa is paradise

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why is S.A. posting here?now it's 2 against 1 and Nigeria still gaining territories.btw @S.A. your country is cool and all but too boring for my liking.And stop fooling yourselves cos your music doesn't make it in the English belt in africa.The statistics are given by foreigners who look for the most indigenous industries to rank as the highest since they believe that is the true African way.Your songs that you claim to be the best-selling dont make it outside Africa unlike Nigerian songs (except nasty c) so those awards are just pity awards since the lack of English creates the illusion that they are the true African songs.only tv that I find good and that's just dstv.Apart from that S.A. tv boring as hell.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't listen to Nigerian music, I've never been a fan.The pidgin in it sounds so childish and incoherent. Where are the links to support whatever you are saying?
abbeg:
well according to quora and every other ranking website on earth Nigeria came tops 70percent,S.A. 20percent and Kenya third ten percent.satisfied?in fact I feel like listening to some good local nigerian music.I'm sure you can't relate,can you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jonraid:
I don't listen to Nigerian music, I've never been a fan.The pidgin in it sounds so childish and incoherent. Where are the links to support whatever you are saying?
And so does the whatever language you speak in your music.S.A. music doesn't sell at all here but I dare you to say the same of Nigerian music as incoherent as it is.Also check quora or just Google it and results will show.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by WilliamsSteve: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
hmmm. see eh dia is no point 4 E-fighting. though dia is nothin bad to defend one's country, nobody go agree say in mama soup dey bitter, even doe d soup they actually bitter u no go gree, even me i no go gree. but we shud stop the fitng.cose we re 1.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
You guys are the masters of lame comebacks!
abbeg:
And so does the whatever language you speak in your music.S.A. music doesn't sell at all here but I dare you to say the same of Nigerian music as incoherent as it is.Also check quora or just Google it and results will show.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jonraid:
You guys are the masters of lame comebacks!
As lame as it is its the truth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
abbeg:
As lame as it is its the truth.
And it hurts sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.