Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6205350 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
and the first one is Jakarta Indonesia

The first one is Lagos. That one I know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

And your point is ? grin. Thanks for the support, we hope it will continue wink.

Good girl. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
of course Kenya has a diversify economy every sector contributes not like naija where economy rises and falls with oil prices

Your country is oil dependant now. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Hahahaha! Make I just blow breeze for fowl yanch make we see. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
forgiveness:

The first one is Lagos. That one I know.
but I thought you guys said it was indonesia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
rvp20183:
Mombasa beat Abuja anytime
Mombasa CBD.

Mombasa North Coast

Mombasa Old town

Mombas South Coast

What a joke. Those any kenya city have a light rail system?

Well Abuja has a 43km intra city light rail

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
We are on track becoming Africa's and among the world's trailblazers when it comes to green energy adoption. The plan now is to systematically phase out energy production by the means of thermal (oil).

Coming 2020, Kenya's electricity generating sources would wholly be from the renewable sources. We are yet again showing Africa how it's done! We recently showed the world our commitment in the blue economy and we will soon triumph on it , we are now on set to fully embrace green energy.It seems Uhuru the big man in State House wants to realize and secure his legacy at all costs.To our detractors and supporters , watch this space!

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/business/2018/11/kenya-targets-green-energy-sufficiency-by-2020-president-kenyatta-says/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
abbeg:
Why is S.A. posting here?now it's 2 against 1 and Nigeria still gaining territories.btw @S.A. your country is cool and all but too boring for my liking.And stop fooling yourselves cos your music doesn't make it in the English belt in africa.The statistics are given by foreigners who look for the most indigenous industries to rank as the highest since they believe that is the true African way.Your songs that you claim to be the best-selling dont make it outside Africa unlike Nigerian songs (except nasty c) so those awards are just pity awards since the lack of English creates the illusion that they are the true African songs.only tv that I find good and that's just dstv.Apart from that S.A. tv boring as hell.

LMFAO , I smell some hurt on that post. Challenge me to showcase our artists that are making waves overseas or that have made history on the international scene cheesy. South Africa didn't start producing quality with the likes of Nasty c , he is still a learner to how far we have come in selling African music. Stop making little boy excuses about language , I love Congolese music even though I don't understand French or their indigenous languages . South African artists sing in all our languages including English and they appeal to bigger crowds outside of Africa, infact most of our well known artists made their names outside of Africa before being known around the continent . The reason tiwa savage, dbanj and them moved back to Nigeria to make it , is because there was no demand for their music outside of Africa. Our grandmother Miriman makeba the pioneer of African music died in Europe performing cheesy. Our DJ black coffee is the only African to be named best dj and winning international awards and he is resident dj in Israel, Portugal and Spain cheesy. That is just a glimpse of what we have . There is a reason why our music industry is worth more than yours even with your population, we appeal to a bigger audience than Africa. It has been like this for decades . Ask the likes of Naptu on this forum.

Why are we posting here? Because we can grin. As for SA being boring .... well that's your opinion, but millions of outsiders who flock here for festivals, tourism and just pure fun disagree with you grin.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abuja better than that overrated mombasa for me but not by much.The way they do it you begin to think mombasas streets paved with diamonds.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
forgiveness:

Good girl. grin

grin grin grin. Please do it again, we must keep on being the face of Africa grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
like Lebanese and south Africans dominate you

How does Lebanese dominate

C pic of the richest man in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
It's a good thing having a light rail but it's 'more orgasmic' having a superior freight line that can carry double stack containers and great haulage capacity in tens of millions tonnes per annum!
darfay:

What a joke. Those any kenya city have a light rail system?

Well Abuja has a 43km intra city light rail
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jonraid:
It's a good thing having a light rail but it's 'more orgasmic' having a superior freight line that can carry double stack containers and great haulage capacity in tens of millions tonnes per annum!

I'm taking of intra city here.(movement of people within the same city through rail transport) you dumbo

Don't let me place a curse on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Get your data right. He is not the richest in Kenya but he's amongst the richest!
darfay:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
You still suck when it comes to logistics,have a sit son!
darfay:

I'm taking of intra city here.(movement of people within the same city through rail transport) you dumbo

Don't let me place a curse on you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

LMFAO , I smell some hurt on that post. Challenge me to showcase our artists that are making waves overseas or that have made history on the international scene cheesy. South Africa didn't start producing quality with the likes of Nasty c , he is still a learner to how far we have come in selling African music. Stop making little boy excuses about language , I love Congolese music even though I don't understand French or their indigenous languages . South African artists sing in all our languages including English and they appeal to bigger crowds outside of Africa, infact most of our well known artists made their names outside of Africa before being known around the continent . The reason tiwa savage, dbanj and them moved back to Nigeria to make it , is because there was no demand for their music outside of Africa. Our grandmother Miriman makeba the pioneer of African music died in Europe performing cheesy. Our DJ black coffee is the only African to be named best dj and winning international awards and he is resident dj in Israel, Portugal and Spain cheesy. That is just a glimpse of what we have . There is a reason why our music industry is worth more than yours even with your population, we appeal to a bigger audience than Africa. It has been like this for decades . Ask the likes of Naptu on this forum.

Why are we posting here? Because we can grin. As for SA being boring .... well that's your opinion, but millions of outsiders who flock here for festivals, tourism and just pure fun disagree with you grin.

Oya clap for yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Yes you're angry and no, Nigerians are not better travelled than Kenyans. Do you have proof for that? If you do, please show it. grin
Do you want me to show you communities (not just one husband and wife) of hybrid Nigerian-chinese children, Nigerian-Scandinavian children? I highly doubt Kenyans have such hybrid communities with people from such far away and Fringe parts of the globe.

Name me those Nigerian sex symbols. You're really funny. grin grin
Are you being for real? Do you want me to show pictures of Kenyan women going gaga and almost fainting over Nigerian men performing?

Did I deny? It's true, Kenyans view Ethiopians as very beautiful. Nobody views Nigerians as beautiful. However I didn't say you change the discussion to be about Ethiopia.

The world saw a Nigerian as beautiful when she broke the jinx and became the first black miss world. The opinion of the world is far better than yours.

***** I didn't change the discussion to be about Ethiopia. I only asked you to prove your assertion that Kenyan men do truly go for Ethiopian women when seeking for beautiful wives... Is that so much to ask for?
If I make an assertion that Nigerian women go for white men when seeking for better husbands, I shouldn't become evasive or pissed off when I'm told to show proofs, should I?

Those are your own words. Not mine. There many Kenyans married to Ethiopians though, not that it matters but there are. Raila Odinga's son for example.
How can it not matter when you said the average Kenyan man goes for Ethiopian women when he wants a beauty?

***** So, after all your long online search, you could only come up with just Raila Odinga's son?

Here is a thread on nairaland about Nigerian men and Ethiopian women. Not that the average Nigerian man even thinks of Ethio women but due to how widely travelled they are, things like this are bound to occur

https://www.nairaland.com/2429410/ethiopian-women-nigerian-men-pics

I am waiting for those from Kenya, otherwise apologize and accept that Kenyan men are local men who don't see or marry beyond their villages or tribal clans.

The same European men you denigrate other African women for dating?grin So how many Nigerian celebrities date white men now that white men are your glorious standard and you want to be slaves to them?grin
Sometimes I feel like English language is the problem. Can you show me where I ever denigrated an African woman for dating a white man?
**** I only castigated Corazon for being such a low self esteemed lady, by saying she would be the white man's slave and loyal servant for life.

Women date upwards, but the man above must approach them first understood? You might want to date upwards but if the men above you show no interest in you due to your man-like features then you'll have no alternative but to settle for your equally broke monkey- looking man. grin

Like I said, it's Mutual. No Kenyan or South African man wants you either. Good riddance. grin

Yes, the man must approach first and the lady sometimes does not even give him face or act like someone important is talking grin

***** Here is an example. In the United states, Asian men- White women have the lowest rate of interracial marriages.
Now are we going to go by yours and Lionessza6's theory that make it look like it's all about the man finding the woman attractive? Hell no.

Asian men idolize white women and want them so bad!, but white women cannot just give them their attention.

~~~ I want to see if yourself or Lionessza6 can be bold enough to vomit the words that 'Asian men do not find white women attractive, hence the low rate of intermarriage between them'. I'm waiting!

When there are enough 'high swag induced' and sexy tall muscular Black, White and Latino men in abundance, why then would the average white woman even consider the nerdy smallish non muscular Asian man? That is just it !
South African and Kenyan men tend to be shorter and look softer/weaker than the average Nigerian man.
~~~ The average Nigerian man looks taller, muscular, cocky, Proud, show-offish than the average East of Southern African man, so we usually consider it dating down going outside Nigeria to other African countries.

As a Nigerian lady, you just cannot tell your friends you found a man from Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Kenya, South Africa or Burundi that you love and want to marry. **** You'll look like a worthless, foolish, low self-esteemed lady instantly.

>>>>> This is why you can find Nigerian male entertainers performing in other parts of Africa and the women are fainting, but I just can't imagine Jaguar, Nyashinki, Nasty C or any other African male artiste perform in Nigeria and you find our women going gaga. It can hardly happen.

You guys may think I'm biased but it's just the truth.

All of this is just nothing but the result of Nigerian entertainment dominating Africa.

¤¤¤¤ Personally, I'm not like most Nigerian women because I love history and diverse cultures, hence I spend my time getting to interract and know other Africans and their musics and movies. Hence I even love some Tanzanian and Rwandan artistes more than our Nigerian artistes, but it's really rare to find other Nigerians like me.

Nigeria is just like the USA of Africa, when it comes to culture. We are so Nigerian-centric. (I myself do not like this. I am more open).
As famous and much of sex symbols as most European footballers are all over the world, you cannot ask the average American woman to list 5 world footballers she sees as sex symbols... She just wouldn't know. She only knows the Lebron James of Basketball and those of Rugby, Ice hockey and baseball grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jonraid:
You still suck when it comes to logistics,have a sit son!

The question is do you have a light rail in any Kenyan city?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
abbeg:
Why is S.A. posting here?now it's 2 against 1 and Nigeria still gaining territories.btw @S.A. your country is cool and all but too boring for my liking.And stop fooling yourselves cos your music doesn't make it in the English belt in africa.The statistics are given by foreigners who look for the most indigenous industries to rank as the highest since they believe that is the true African way.Your songs that you claim to be the best-selling dont make it outside Africa unlike Nigerian songs (except nasty c) so those awards are just pity awards since the lack of English creates the illusion that they are the true African songs.only tv that I find good and that's just dstv.Apart from that S.A. tv boring as hell.

Sentiments aside , SA music industry is way more developed and diverse than our own . You might not know their great artists but they have made waves around the globe and some parts of Africa too, that is why their industry is richer than ours .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jonraid:
Get your data right. He is not the richest in Kenya but he's amongst the richest!

Shut up

He is by faaar the richest. He has been known to lend money to your government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
darfay:

Oya clap for yourself

LOL, the truth might hurt but it must be told. Just clapped 5 times cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Runalong333:

Sentiments aside , SA music industry is way more developed and diverse than our own . You might not know their great artists but they have made waves around the globe and some parts of Africa too, that is way their industry is richer than ours .

OK
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
forgiveness:

Your country is oil dependant now. grin
you are stupid do you know that ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:

Oya your country is tea dependent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
abbeg:
but I thought you guys said it was indonesia

No! I didn't say that. It's lasgidi. That picture has been existing for years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

Of all the Nigerian musicians you could have accused of not making it abroad you chose dbanj and lady t. Smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

LOL, the truth might hurt but it must be told. Just clapped 5 times cheesy.

I hear you people have big big nyansh..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:

How stewpid? grin

Does it change the fact that your economy and cities now being developed by oil money? Bhuhahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
We have a city commuter rail, how about that ?
darfay:

The question is do you have a light rail in any Kenyan city?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Of all the Nigerian musicians you could have accused of not making it abroad you chose dbanj and lady t. Smh. And we are talking of SA based musicians, not those base in foreign countries. Nigeria have that too grin
And no sa music does not appeal to a bigger audience, Nigerian music does. The reason why your music industry is bigger is because of rampant piracy in Nigeria. Same goes for nollywood
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
darfay:

try again he is not the richest man but why should i care he is a Kenyan who owns eko Atlantic ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
darfay:

Oya your country is tea dependent
what is tea dependent is that pidgin ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.