Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6203500 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
forgiveness:

How stewpid? grin

Does it change the fact that your economy and cities now being developed by oil money? Bhuhahahaha! grin
which oil money
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Of all the Nigerian musicians you could have accused of not making it abroad you chose dbanj and lady t. Smh
Yes , both of them have even tried their luck here cheesy. Dbanj even moved to SA at some point but there was no market for his music so he left. I'm not saying they are bad artists but definitely not top quality in Africa. If they had an urge overseas I doubt they would be spending most of their time in Nigeria, truth be told . They would be overbooked overseas like our black coffee , Tandiswa Mazawi, lira to name a few . Just saying though......

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

LMFAO , I smell some hurt on that post. Challenge me to showcase our artists that are making waves overseas or that have made history on the international scene cheesy. South Africa didn't start producing quality with the likes of Nasty c , he is still a learner to how far we have come in selling African music. Stop making little boy excuses about language , I love Congolese music even though I don't understand French or their indigenous languages . South African artists sing in all our languages including English and they appeal to bigger crowds outside of Africa, infact most of our well known artists made their names outside of Africa before being known around the continent . The reason tiwa savage, dbanj and them moved back to Nigeria to make it , is because there was no demand for their music outside of Africa. Our grandmother Miriman makeba the pioneer of African music died in Europe performing cheesy. Our DJ black coffee is the only African to be named best dj and winning international awards and he is resident dj in Israel, Portugal and Spain cheesy. That is just a glimpse of what we have . There is a reason why our music industry is worth more than yours even with your population, we appeal to a bigger audience than Africa. It has been like this for decades . Ask the likes of Naptu on this forum.

Why are we posting here? Because we can grin. As for SA being boring .... well that's your opinion, but millions of outsiders who flock here for festivals, tourism and just pure fun disagree with you grin.
Yes he makes waves in Spain and Israel.try expanding that territory to English speakers and see what happens.Like I said earlier,the exaggerated number of listeners you get listen because they feel its pure afro beats.Do they actually enjoy those songs?I don't think so.And most of those singers you mentioned sold in the 20th century alongside our own legends like fela and sunny ade.The former was known for inventing afro funk.Bono once mentioned that if you kidnapped the latter you would groove all night.As of now S.A. artistes don't sell as much as their Nigerian counterparts.Check online and you would see the attention you get is mostly from Africa.east and southern Africa specifically.Don't get me wrong I love S.A. but I can't deny Nigeria is above you in world music impact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
darfay:

I hear you people have big big nyansh..

I hear you guys would spend your life savings to be admired by someone with a big nyash cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

I hear you guys would spend your life savings to be admired by someone with a big nyash cheesy.
very true and they will later say how they dominate grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin. Please do it again, we must keep on being the face of Africa grin grin.

Well, Morocco is serious about it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
abbeg:
Yes he makes waves in Spain and Israel.try expanding that territory to English speakers and see what happens.Like I said earlier,the exaggerated number of listeners you get listen because they feel its pure afro beats.Do they actually enjoy those songs?I don't think so.And most of those singers you mentioned sold in the 20th century alongside our own legends like fela and sunny ade.The former was known for inventing afro funk.Bono once mentioned that if you kidnapped the latter you would groove all night.As of now S.A. artistes don't sell as much as their Nigerian counterparts.Check online and you would see the attention you get is mostly from Africa.east and southern Africa specifically.Don't get me wrong I love S.A. but I can't deny Nigeria is above you in world music impact.

LMFAO, go and Google his concerts in London and America. If our artists don't sell as much as yours then why is our music worth more than your own? grin. I said challenge me to show you how our artists are seen overseas grin. You are only being sentimental now . Mind you when our artists perform in Britain, Ireland, Israel, America and Scotland don't even have a South African population in those countries to back them up , they are called there by the organisers of that country .it's a different ball game for yours, you have performances in places like Peckham in London and that place mainly has African immigrants ( Nigerians being the most ) grin. You are only known for your afrobeats , our artists cover all genres you can think of.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Oh, so you don't know her but brought her into this discussion? grin. FYI I didn't even know Bien was dating a Nigerian until you said it and had to google it to confirm. Then I realized why, no sane beautiful Nigerian woman is going to settle for those Nigerian jokers when she could date a Kenyan man. grin

Hahahaha, the first black African miss world is married to a Nigerian billionaire.... The first black African miss universe (from Angola of Cape Verdean descent) is also married to a Nigerian.
**** These are world renowned women.

••••• Nobody in Nigeria knows Sauti Sol's girlfriend. I don't think I have ever come across any thread on nairaland or any famous Nigerian blog talking about her (this is my proof). You can prove me otherwise if you can. When I searched about her, I discovered that most blogs that talked about her where Kenyan blogs

*******You Kenyans here were the first to bring up the issue of Bien's Nigerian girlfriend in the past when you guys were desperately trying hard to prove that Kenyan men could get Nigerian women.
I don't make noise without facts to back them up, if you want me to go back a year ago and bring that up, I can do it, but it would only be to your shame!...

You see, I went back to search harder if I could find any Nigerian blog reporting this story, and I couldn't fine none!

***** However, here was what I got from NairobiWire (a Kenyan blog)

My fellow Nigerians, come and see Kenyans celebrating that their most famous celebrity got an unknown Nigerian girl grin They even see it as a competition and revenge to Nigerian men getting their women grin Low self-esteem niggars!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
forgiveness:

Well, Morocco is serious about it.

Come on friends , with your backing we can dominate those ragheads out of the process grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

Yes , both of them have even tried their luck here cheesy. Dbanj even moved to SA at some point but there was no market for his music so he left. I'm not saying they are bad artists but definitely not top quality in Africa. If they had an urge overseas I doubt they would be spending most of their time in Nigeria, truth be told . They would be overbooked overseas like our black coffee , Tandiswa Mazawi, lira to name a few . Just saying though......
where overseas? is it in
Israel?Greece?or maybe in Mongolia?stop living in the past.Nigeria is bigger than S.A. in music now.When you start making waves not ripples in USA ,UK or even Canada then you can claim the top spot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
They are both tonal languages as opposed to nasal(nose) languages.
kikuyu1:

HAIYYEEE!? GASSSPPPP! Fyi,just so you all know I don't hate and only disagree with silliness,kazikazi is right,actually only half right,but still! Japanese is an amalgam of African languages,including Bantu,Somali and W African lingo. Japanese themselves and Nairobi language instructors have told me Japanese is more of an African language.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, go and Google his concerts in London and America. If our artists don't sell as much as yours then why is our music worth more than your own? grin. I said challenge me to show you how our artists are seen overseas grin. You are only being sentimental now . Mind you when our artists perform in Britain, Ireland, Israel, America and Scotland don't even have a South African population in those countries to back them up , they are called there by the organisers of that country .it's a different ball game for yours, you have performances in places like Peckham in London and that place mainly has African immigrants ( Nigerians being the most ) grin. You are only known for your afrobeats , our artists cover all genres you can think of.
Simple answer, piracy in Nigeria. Looks like you are spoiling for a fight, alright I challenge "how are your artist seen overseas"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Precisely. South Africa depth in music & entertainment is nothing compared to the basic stuff you get out of the giant mess of Africa.
Lionessza6:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
abbeg:
where overseas? is it in
Israel?Greece?or maybe in Mongolia?stop living in the past.Nigeria is bigger than S.A. in music now.When you start making waves not ripples in USA ,UK or even Canada then you can claim the top spot.

LOL,bigger in what way ? grin. Yes all those countries, besides Canada. Will check that one. Your music is mainly listened to by your people outside of Nigeria and other African immigrants , that is a fact. South African artists entertain a very diverse audience whether English speakers or not .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Precisely. They need to retire the thermal plants. I am not sure about the price though esp if we have to industrialize. We might have to subsidize the big industries?
Jonraid:
We are on track becoming Africa's and among the world's trailblazers when it comes to green energy adoption. The plan now is to systematically phase out energy production by the means of thermal (oil).

Coming 2020, Kenya's electricity generating sources would wholly be from the renewable sources. We are yet again showing Africa how it's done! We recently showed the world our commitment in the blue economy and we will soon triumph on it , we are now on set to fully embrace green energy.It seems Uhuru the big man in State House wants to realize and secure his legacy at all costs.To our detractors and supporters , watch this space!

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/business/2018/11/kenya-targets-green-energy-sufficiency-by-2020-president-kenyatta-says/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
@lionessza6.
I will also like you to show the report that compares both our music sectors because I couldn't find anything online.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
In your dreams would lagos slumpolis turn into a modern city.
abbeg:
Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

Dont you get it?take this story for example.Two kids were asked to sing a nursery rhyme.the first recited Mary had a little lamb while the second recited Dantes inferno.The first one was picked over the second even though the second was undeniably better.Why? because the first is more of a rhyme than the second.Which is how foreigners attend S.A. concerts.They feel it is more 'african' than the Nigerian songs.They don't neccessarily like it neither do they see it ads better.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Chinese, Japanase, etc are tonal language similar to bantu languages. Nasal languages are different - the nose plays a central role - and those include european, indian and say semitic/cushitic languages.
Kazikazi:
Yes yeah. I was amazed when I saw how quick a Japanese can learn and read Swahili.Currently they have a competition in Japan of reading swahili..the fastest reader wins! They really enjoy that.amazing hey.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
tlann:
very true and they will later say how they dominate grin

LOL, It always cracks me up whenever I read how they " dominate " others grin. Like really ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
ABUJA | CENTENARY CITY

$18.5b Abuja Centenary City to host ex-Presidents’ Library
As Nigerians await the commencement of construction works on the $18.5 billion Abuja Centenary City, a developer and stakeholder in the project, Alhaji Alhassan Dantata, on Tuesday, disclosed that a section of the 1,262 hectare smart city has been earmarked for former Nigerian Presidents to use for their libraries and archives.

Dantata, at a press briefing to announce the commencement of civil works, said all matters that hitherto stalled the project, like compensating host communities, had been substantially addressed.

He noted that the project was also slowed down by people who hurriedly pulled out their investments when there was a change of government (from Goodluck Jonathan to Muhammadu Buhari), as they feared there would be no continuity.

Dantata called on civil servants, workers and other Nigerians with legitimate source of livelihood to latch on the golden opportunity of owning luxury and affordable houses that will soon spring up at the city.

“This is a great thing. It is entirely private sector-driven and zero government funding. I am a developer and I have buhari towers that I will build for sale.

“There will be a distinct tower of 336ft in height to house every former President. “Each of them will have a floor to showcase their achievements. 10 floors have been earmarked for 5-star hotel and others for offices.

“The Centenary City project was initiated by Jonathan for 100 years celebration of Nigerian. It is a laudable socially, economically and financially viable project.

“It’ll create 250,000 daily jobs and house 140,000 residents.

“It boasts of 260 luxury villas, 256 apartment building, 13 waterfront retail areas, 139 office buildings, 313,697 square meter hotel suites and serviced apartments, 30 floors of luxury apartments, among other offerings. We’re building a fresh $50 million city gate”, Dantata explained.

He said it cost $30 million to design the smart city and was handled by the same company that designed Abuja itself.

Dantata continued, “We’ll have a safari park and other facilities to guarantee a mega tourism industry like an amusement park, polo field, international golf course, Formula 1 racing track and a robust IT zone like the Silicon valley.

“It’ll have 40 hotels, 1,200km road network and all that”, he said.

He also revealed that additional robust Environmental Impact Assessment was carried out around the area to ensure buildings are well designed and properly built to withstand tremors and other earth disturbances.

On affordability of the apartments, Dantata said workers can apply for housing mortgage loans.

“If you’re a senior civil servant for instance, you can take a second mortgage. We will build affordable flats.

“We’ve not arrived at true costs but we’re working around N15 million and not more than N20 million for a two-bedroom apartments.

“It will have modern amenities of course. We’re creating awareness and talking to service chiefs, top government officials etc to key into this project”, he added.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
genieluv:

Do you want me to show you communities (not just one husband and wife) of hybrid Nigerian-chinese children, Nigerian-Scandinavian children? I highly doubt Kenyans have such hybrid communities with people from such far away and Fringe parts of the globe.

You're just dumb. grin Is that your proof really? So you think there are no interacial couples in other countries? grin. You're dumb.

Are you being for real? Do you want me to show pictures of Kenyan women going gaga and almost fainting over Nigerian men performing?
You're stupid. Women go gaga everytime a musician performs. That doesn't make the musician a sex symbol in anyway.

The world saw a Nigerian as beautiful when she broke the jinx and became the first black miss world. The opinion of the world is far better than yours.
There are many more important things than Miss World that African women have won girl. Wangari won the nobel prize, Lupita won the Oscar. I don't even see gist in this Miss World hullabaloo. Miss world?grin

***** I didn't change the discussion to be about Ethiopia. I only asked you to prove your assertion that Kenyan men do truly go for Ethiopian women when seeking for beautiful wives... Is that so much to ask for?
If I make an assertion that Nigerian women go for white men when seeking for better husbands, I shouldn't become evasive or pissed off when I'm told to show proofs, should I?
I'm not pissed off, your questions are just childish. A friend of mine got engaged to an Ethiopian in August, should I go on listing all Kenyans who are married to Ethiopians including those you don't know?grin
You're just hilarious.

***** So, after all your long online search, you could only come up with just Raila Odinga's son?
You ask a question, somebody answers you and you accuse him of going online searching. Really? FYI Railas son doesn't need an online search for a Kenyan.

Here is a thread on nairaland about Nigerian men and Ethiopian women. Not that the average Nigerian man even thinks of Ethio women but due to how widely travelled they are, things like this are bound to occur
The existence of such threads is a manifestation of low self esteem. Nigerian men have always considered it an achievement to date a non-nigerian. They're even opening threads about it. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2429410/ethiopian-women-nigerian-men-pics

I am waiting for those from Kenya, otherwise apologize and accept that Kenyan men are local men who don't see or marry beyond their villages or tribal clans.
You seriously need to see a doctor. grin grin

Sometimes I feel like English language is the problem. Can you show me where I ever denigrated an African woman for dating a white man?
**** I only castigated Corazon for being such a low self esteemed lady, by saying she would be the white man's slave and loyal servant for life.
You ask a question and answer yourself immediately. Naijalander, are these the Nigerian women you claimed to be smart. grin

Yes, the man must approach first and the lady sometimes does not even give him face or act like someone important is talking grin
It just happens your women don't get that many approaches considering how hard you celebrate whenever your women marry outside Nigeria. grin

***** Here is an example. In the United states, Asian men- White women have the lowest rate of interracial marriages.
Now are we going to go by yours and Lionessza6's theory that make it look like it's all about the man finding the woman attractive? Hell no.
Stop comparing the incomparable. It's simple, men don't approach women they don't find attractive. grin

Asian men idolize white women and want them so bad!, but white women cannot just give them their attention.
Are you an Asian man?
Once again stop drifting the discussion. You're quite famous for that now. grin let's keep it Nigerian women and stop bringing Asian men into it.

~~~ I want to see if yourself or Lionessza6 can be bold enough to vomit the words that 'Asian men do not find white women attractive, hence the low rate of intermarriage between them'. I'm waiting!
Crap

When there are enough 'high swag induced' and sexy tall muscular Black, White and Latino men in abundance, why then would the average white woman even consider the nerdy smallish non muscular Asian man?
Once again stop changing the discussion. There's no Asian man here to speak for the Asians. Keep it about Nigerian women. grin

That is just it !
South African and Kenyan men tend to be shorter and look softer/weaker than the average Nigerian man.[/quote[

~~~ The average Nigerian man looks taller, muscular, cocky, Proud, show-offish than the average East of Southern African man, so we usually consider it dating down going outside Nigeria to other African countries.

Based on statistics, Nigeria is the 9th shortest country in the world and the shortest in Africa so I wonder what height you're yapping about.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/amp/

As a Nigerian lady, you just cannot tell your friends you found a man from Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Kenya, South Africa or Burundi that you love and want to marry. **** You'll look like a worthless, foolish, low self-esteemed lady instantly.
You'll never find those men in first place. Get this, women come from men and men come from women. Your men are in this African countries fighting over their women and seeing it as an achievement to get them. This simply means people from these countries are attractive to Nigerians only that they show no interest in Nigerian women - you know men can always use money to compensate for their lack in looks but women? It's tricky. grin

>>>>> This is why you can find Nigerian male entertainers performing in other parts of Africa and the women are fainting, but I just can't imagine Jaguar, Nyashinki, Nasty C or any other African male artiste perform in Nigeria and you find our women going gaga. It can hardly happen.
Kenyan entertainment industry is free, Nigerian industry is somehow protected. Stop fooling yourself.

You guys may think I'm biased but it's just the truth.
You're not biased, you're sick.

All of this is just nothing but the result of Nigerian entertainment dominating Africa.
Crap

¤¤¤¤ Personally, I'm not like most Nigerian women because I love history and diverse cultures, hence I spend my time getting to interract and know other Africans and their musics and movies. Hence I even love some Tanzanian and Rwandan artistes more than our Nigerian artistes, but it's really rare to find other Nigerians like me.
Then you must really suck at what you do considering the data you've managed to collect from all that.

Nigeria is just like the USA of Africa, when it comes to culture. We are so Nigerian-centric. (I myself do not like this. I am more open).
As famous and much of sex symbols as most European footballers are all over the world, you cannot ask the average American woman to list 5 world footballers she sees as sex symbols... She just wouldn't know. She only knows the Lebron James of Basketball and those of Rugby, Ice hockey and baseball grin
grin grin grin
You need to see a doctor for real.

......and to think this is the same person who accused Kenyans of having delusions of grandeur. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! Make I just blow breeze for fowl yanch make we see. grin
grin and the idiot go still argue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
abbeg:
Dont you get it?take this story for example.Two kids were asked to sing a nursery rhyme.the first recited Mary had a little lamb while the second recited Dantes inferno.The first one was picked over the second even though the second was undeniably better.Why? because the first is more of a rhyme than the second.Which is how foreigners attend S.A. concerts.They feel it is more 'african' than the Nigerian songs.They don't neccessarily like it neither do they see it ads better.

LMFAO , sweetheart stop sounding ignorant . Your music is mainly preferred by your population and some African countries, that is why you get less bookings outside of Nigeria and Africa . If they don't like our music why buy it ? grin... I'm guessing they overlooked all other poor African musicians and decided to feel sorry for us grin. Your music is rather boring for people who like diversity, you all sound alike .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Simple answer, piracy in Nigeria. Looks like you are spoiling for a fight, alright I challenge "how are your artist seen overseas"

And South Africa does not suffer from piracy ? cheesy. Well we have artists that are invited on European tours, not just ghetto concerts cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hi,haterz, friends and neighbours. grin. I hope I still remember how to post on this silly forum. I don't see my boy, Tasha around. Oya bring your bald maasai head here, let your 'dad' slap it around small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

I have been following this exchange with genie and it's funny as hell.
LMFAO , I have never seen nor heard of a South African guy going crazy over a Nigerian girl's looks ....EVER !. So the lack of attraction is clearly mutual cheesy, men usually do the approaching though and I just don't see a South African man overlooking a South African girl for a Nigerian one , but we have seen plenty of their guys dumping them , and going as far as losing their last rands trying to impress some average looking club girl whose only purpose in life is to booze and sleep around cheesy.

I just think she's sick. She can't believe Kenyan men are not sexually attracted to Nigerian women and when I tell her that, she brings me that old tired Miss World tale. grin

I'm very honest BTW, ask any Kenyan guy you know. We all find most Nigerian women so masculine looking.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nothing to add. South Africa has class. Nigeria is crass. A lot of crass. You can listen to South Africa music or watch their movies without being embarrassed. In Kenya Nigeria kinda of entertainment is reserved for house maids. No self-respecting kenyan will be found dead watching Nollywood. Their music has improved a lot lately with the same dance style & tune - but it still something to be played at clubs at the drunkard hours.
Lionessza6:

Idiot , we don't do private universities in South Africa because our public universities are good enough . If you were bright you would know that our public institutions " dominate" in Africa , they make your private universities look like secondary schools grin. Don't embarass your country like this cheesy. LMFAO, what great businesses? Selling cheap tyres and fake clothing labels on our street corners ? grin. Get the f out of here with that crap . 90% of anything played in south Africa wether on radio or television is purely South African and that is by law , the 10 % slot is for foreign entertainers and it is dominated by America because we prefer quality to noise and witchcraft movies that always portray women as desparate husband hunters grin grin. We call who? grin grin.are your actors and musicians not the ones having their weddings and shooting music videos here ? grin. Don't get this twisted, it is your entertainers who can't get enough of Mzansi not the other way round . Our music industry alone is worth almost twice yours grin, so before you go around embarassing yourself with the usual " dominance " nonsense ask yourself why . Mzansi music industry has more Grammy awards than all African countries combined grin( I know you will claim not to care about these awards grin grin). When you actually make movies that can be rated by international standards and bring home Oscars and other international awards like we have , then you can talk grin,for now you are all quantity and we are quality. Japan and China grin grin grin grin. Our music industry is one of the most diverse in the continent , we have some of the best hip -hop /rap , choral, gospel , afropop, house , rock, jazz, opera/ classical music artists. Don't forget that we were the first Africans to commercialize African music grin, so let's not talk about civilisation here grin. Our national anthem which has been voted the best anthem in the world on many occasions was composed in the 1800s when you were still busy selling your cousins to European thugs grin. It is the only anthem to be used by various countries grin. Most of what you guys call music, is only noise that can only be played at clubs after 12 when people are drunk and want to start bonking grin grin grin. By the way I like some " songs" by davido cheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

This girls ehn grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lionessza6:

LOL, It always cracks me up whenever I read how they " dominate " others grin. Like really ?
hahaha they will start by how they dominate your girls your universities your economy wtf i laugh in Somali
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nigeria is a desperate country. That is when they have a Dangote they imagine Nigeria are Africa richest. When they have Agbani they imagine they are very beautiful. When they have Davido they imagine they produce the best music and very good looking.

This is country literally scrapping the bottom of the barrel and with very low self-esteem. That is why 90% (just imagine that) of their men and women are bleaching their skins. I mean if you find one light skin Nigerian - they will parade him or her like all over - but when they go to say South Africa and everyone is "light" skin - they get confused.

The average nigerian look like this.

NairobiWalker:

Based on statistics, Nigeria is the 9th shortest country in the world and the shortest in Africa so I wonder what height you're yapping about.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/amp/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.