Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,731 members, 7,865,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6295977 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
jaycent:
Nah? Buhari is too big for that grin
word big an shy boy in the same line..naah grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
4kDdullard:
It is now Telcom without network because it has been discovered that Nigerians own the company. We Kenyans are clowns! grin
no one uses telekom out of nairobi it has network only in nairobi my guy but i like them they offer good services i dont like safaricom either they are just thieves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
forgiveness:

Are you not the fella that used the same Skyscrappercity to prove AViC apartment was updated? grin

Come on forgiveness. Have see ya missing tower an am not impressed at all. It not what I expected. Just have a look at it Sir grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
68816419:

Do you even know that these guys (Nigerians)owns about 25% shares of your Equity Group Holdings which owns equity Bank?
They cashed out and bought the thud telkom.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
68816419:

Do you even know that these guys (Nigerians)owns about 25% shares of your Equity Group Holdings which owns equity Bank?
i get it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
68816419:

Nigerians own a lot of things outside the country but how does that benefit nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nowunuse or som1 posted a video of kenyan TV translating English into Chinese language.

My Nigerians,I observe Kenyan to be a great country that has potential in having more.....

SLUMS than any country in Africa.If you see one Kenyan town I saw on TV,it was far far far more slumish than the entire kibera.

Kenyans also can run from earth to heaven without even getting tired.

Just see,they will come for the Lagos city marathon.

He he he he he he he he he he he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
darfay:

Yes no visa for ecowas member state.i can decide to catch a bus to Ivory Coast today if I please
how many members in ECOWAS eac is fcked up every president is busy dck measuring eac you can't travel that freely first if you a Rwandan you will not be allowed in Burundi or if you go to Uganda you will be deported outright. Kenya and tz are busy in trade wars
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Nigerians own a lot of things outside the country but how does that benefit nigeria

Smart Nigerians are investing outside coz they know titan gonna sink anytime now.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
genieluv:

My mistake, I actually meant Hindustani instead of Hindi.
***** I learnt that Hindi is the sanskritized version of Hindustani. So, I actually meant Hindustani of which both Hindi and Urdu are part of. Do you now understand?

Just for the records, I'm not a bro, I'm a lady.

nemesis8u should have understood that you were clearly referring to Hindustani when you said Hindi.
Even I understood your point.

Hindi of today is like an artificial language created by Hindu nationalists in order to fight against the presence of Arabic and Persian words in Hindustani. Courtesy of the bad blood between Pakistanis and themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
rvp20183:
So you don't understand a single word of Kiswahili but you're able to pick it's accents and nuances? You sound just like a typical nigerian - lying is the second nature - you cannot tell the subtle difference btw Kenya and TZ swahili if you don't understand a word of Swahili! Kenya and TZ have nearly the same configuratin - coastal communities muslims - while hinterland are christians. The only difference kenya has more cushites (somalis+oromos) and nilotes than TZ - otherwise for both countries - bantus are the overwhelming majority.
You lack simple logic.Swahili is a mixture of many languages of Bantus and Arabic etc.Every Bantu person should be able to know some words from Swahili.Or every Arabic,or German,or English,or Portuguese guy should know some Swahili words.

Now,for a Bantu,these simple Swahili words are common to most Bantu languages

Baba = father
Mama = mother
Nyama = meat
Simba = lion
Lala = sleep
Mwana = son/child

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
samsobo24:
Nowunuse or som1 posted a video of kenyan TV translating English into Chinese language.

My Nigerians,I observe Kenyan to be a great country that has potential in having more.....

SLUMS than any country in Africa.If you see one Kenyan town I saw on TV,it was far far far more slumish than the entire kibera.

Kenyans also can run from earth to heaven without even getting tired.

Just see,they will come for the Lagos city marathon.

He he he he he he he he he he he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha, you actually got me in the 'potentials' part grin
I thought you were gonna say something positive.

Only fools take Kenyans any seriously.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
This is so simple,check these..
1.On percentage, more Tanzanians speak swahili than Kenyans

2.More Tanzanians speak Swahili as their first language than Kenyans.

3.Swahili is the main official language in Tz followed by English.In Tanzania's schools,parliament, presidential announcements are in Swahili.While English is the main official language in Kenya.most official stuffs and schools are done in English.

4.Tanzania is the biggest Swahili speaking nation in the world
Tanzania is the biggest swahili speaking nation in the world because you have a larger population than kenya as simple as that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

nemesis8u should have understood that you were clearly referring to Hindustani when you said Hindi.
Even I understood your point.

Hindi of today is like an artificial language created by Hindu nationalists in order to fight against the presence of Arabic and Persian words in Hindustani. Courtesy of the bad blood between Pakistanis and themselves.

Man what’s wrong with you. You know its kind of ths posts where I totally believe you are Genie gal..You guys ya know a lot about other countries than their natives. Dude ya arguing about india with an Indian. Same here ya other moniker is arguing about east Africa stuff with an east African. That’s just plain stupid.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
A Tanzanian luo will know Swahili more than a Kenyan
A Tanzanian Masai will know Swahili more than a Kenyan one
everyone knows swahili in kenya what is the big deal about it ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
Tanzania is the biggest swahili speaking nation in the world because you have a larger population than kenya as simple as that
math is tricky duhh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hahahaha, you actually got me in the 'potentials' part grin
I thought you were gonna say something positive.

Only fools take Kenyans any seriously.
hahahaha.....Nigerians! you people are technically wicked. You have killed the few Kenyans who visited us here. How would you expect Kenyans in Nigeria again after this massacre. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

word big an shy boy in the same line..naah grin
Maybe we need to celebrate about your new currency grin grin this gat me cracking till now grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
4kDdullard:
hahahaha.....Nigerians! you people are technically wicked. You have killed the few Kenyans who visited us here. How would you expect Kenyans in Nigeria again after this massacre. grin grin grin
i might add that on top of being wicked they are also poor,illiterate,big mouth,low life expectancy an stuff ..just saying.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

math is tricky duhh grin
and there is nothing to be proud of with knowing Swahili there are no privileges at all i dont why people are arguing about swahili ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
how many members in ECOWAS eac is fcked up every president is busy dck measuring eac you can't travel that freely first if you a Rwandan you will not be allowed in Burundi or if you go to Uganda you will be deported outright. Kenya and tz are busy in trade wars

We really need to work together as Africans to better our continent,that alone can never be overemphasized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

How can they learn from ecowas when on a daily basis ghana and togo is deporting nigerians over 400 nigerian shops closed down in ghana in 2 months.

The 400 Nigerian shops closed in Ghana has been reopened.

But this just shows how integrated ecowas is, there are more than 400 Nigerian shops in Ghana, there are also Ghanaian shops here in Nigeria, igbo spare parts dealers are known all over West Africa and as far as Congo, this is despite Nigeria been surrounded by francophone countries.

How many Tanzanian, Rwandan, Ugandan and other EAC shops will you find in Kenya and vice versa? Does anybody have the figures?

Mind you, I said shops not companies, SMEs are harder to set up in a foreign country than a corporate organization.

That been said, I think EAC has the potential to become the most integrated region in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
jaycent:
Maybe we need to celebrate about your new currency grin grin this gat me cracking till now grin grin
its not yet out but am loving it..so jaycent now that ya dont have animals in the zoo what would you place in your naira currency..lemme guess rats or snails grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

i might add that on top of being wicked they are also poor,illiterate,big mouth,low life expectancy an stuff ..just saying.. grin grin
wi yhu get lost you this efullefu! e pain am dotey e wan cry. Make I finishing am grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
You lack simple logic.Swahili is a mixture of many languages of Bantus and Arabic etc.Every Bantu person should be able to know some words from Swahili.Or every Arabic,or German,or English,or Portuguese guy should know some Swahili words.

Baba = father
Mama = mother
Nyama = meat
Simba = lion
Lala = sleep
Mwana = son/child
She is Hausa not a Bantu.There are few bantus in Nigeria dimwit.Can you pick subtle difference btw north Africa Arabic and Middle East Arabic little fool.Of course not .. only person well-versed with Swahili can tell TZ and KE Swahili apart.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
jaycent:
i see nothing funny about the currency are their no hyenas in Nigeria kenya has abundant wildlife that is why we display them openly we are just promoting our tourism sector
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:

15 members, but if you include Morocco then 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:

Baba = father
Mama = mother
Nyama = meat
Simba = lion
Lala = sleep
Mwana = son/child

Yoruba and Hausa both say

Baba = Father
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
and there is nothing to be proud of with knowing Swahili there are no privileges at all i dont why people are arguing about swahili ??
Swahili is to TZ what big GDP is to Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
rvp20183:
She is Hausa not a Bantu.There are few bantus in Nigeria dimwit.Can you pick subtle difference btw north Africa Arabic and Middle East Arabic little fool.

She isn't even Hausa.

Tiv ethnic group are supposed to semi Bantu or something like that( according to them)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

math is tricky duhh grin
Yah its tricky. When I said "the biggest" ,the guy thought its in population only.He should ask " biggest in what sense"?

And I could explain this way..
Biggest in percentage. Biggest in the number of speakers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

The 400 Nigerian shops closed in Ghana has been reopened.

But this just shows how integrated ecowas is, there are more than 400 Nigerian shops in Ghana, there are also Ghanaian shops here in Nigeria, igbo spare parts dealers are known all over West Africa and as far as Congo, this is despite Nigeria been surrounded by francophone countries.

How many Tanzanian, Rwandan, Ugandan and other EAC shops will you find in Kenya and vice versa? Does anybody have the figures?

Mind you, I said shops not companies, SMEs are harder to set up in a foreign country than a corporate organization.

That been said, I think EAC has the potential to become the most integrated region in Africa.
a lot of them you will find chaggas ( tanzanian tribe ) in Nairobi from gikomba selling clothes to vending fruits and vegetables and you also find alot of Kenyan business men in tz so are Ugandans here in kenya and Kenyan business men in Kampala eac people integrate it is just that our governments let us down

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.