Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,828 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288301 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
did he say handkerchief is leso ! And he proud himself as a Swahili
i tell ya swahili is tough..i didnt know leso was handkerchief until today ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Go ahead, keep showing us just how ignorant you are. Nigeria is the largest recipient of overseas remittance in Africa, where do you think those money come from? From illegal migrants in Europe?America? Africa? Heck no! It came from well to do Nigerians with interest outside Nigeria, living outside Nigeria. Maybe the Nigerian owner of that bank just sent Christmas money to his mother, who knows? grin

The amount of money nigerian sent back home is peanuts 20 billion us dollar, there are more than 30 million nigerians out of the country. If you just look at it that is less than $700 pioneer money remittance which is about to us dollar per day illiteracy is a bitch. Look at south africa and ghana britain most nigerians are unemployed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
did he say handkerchief is leso ! And he proud himself as a Swahili
Yes handkerchief is leso. And I asked him what is handkerchief in Swahili?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Actually the idea is in line with provisions of the 2010 Constitution that banned the use of presidential portraits on Kenyan currency .According to the CBK Governor Patrick Njoroge the coins bear significant aspect of the country and will serve as a means of passing knowledge, conserving culture, and promoting Kenya’s global uniqueness.
who smarter now ... grin grin ya still want jona or buhari on your naira

Ok who's next to be place on your currency grin " Elephant" I guess grin because you guys are some kind of funny people grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
jaycent:
We don't place animals in our currency grin we place human? So mtisTheQubit when are we going to celebrate about the new currency grin I mean this new born baby grin grin
They don't even print or mint their own currency grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes handkerchief is leso.

No it's not. Stop lying to Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

You can imagine grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Of all the things you can accuse the Yoruba of, you chose illiteracy, schooling is one of the core value of Yoruba people. There is no university in Nigeria where you will not find a Yoruba professor, the Yorubas value certificate the way others values house and cars. You already know this, I am just refreshing your memory, you are a Nigerian after all.

And you claim to be Yoruba? Your English already gave you away.

And by the way, I am not Yoruba.

What is your business who I am concentrate on the trade
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
darfay:

Nigeria should have vetoed it.
We still might, those guys are eyeing our market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
jaycent:
Ok who's next to be place on your currency grin " Elephant" I guess grin because you guys are some kind of funny people grin
Yap one of the big five grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

i tell ya swahili is tough..i didnt know leso was handkerchief until today ..
From today onwards, you should know Swahili is a big language.It have the capacity of being used in universities. Swahili is in par with major languages like english

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes handkerchief is leso. And I asked him what is handkerchief in Swahili?
what is handkerchief is that thing use to blow a running nose and what about kanga, dera/dela what are their in English
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

There is nothing like "EAC minus Tanzania" EAC is EAC, it's just like me saying ecowas minus the francophone countries because they are our biggest challenge to integration.

I said more than 400, the 400 are just Nigerian business in one "part" of Ghana.

But why did they target nigerians among all ecowas countries. Ghana will rada side wits benin republic and togo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
From today onwards, you should know Swahili is a big language.It have the capacity of being used in universities. Swahili is in par with major languages like english

don't get carried away kazimoto grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
gallivant:

Ha ha ha...
So what is handkerchief in Swahili?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Why ? grin
I hope that's a sincere question.

Morocco in the past few years have been setting up manufacturing plants, automobiles, textiles, airplanes, just name it. They are producing so much there is no way a country of 35million plus can consume it all, now tell me, if you are business man, you are looking to export the surpluses, and you know there is a certain country in West Africa which is car-centric, which also happens to have the largest population in Africa and still imports most of it's automobiles, what will you do?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
gallivant:

it is leso but in kenya leso means a different thing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Morocco in the past few years have been setting up manufacturing plants, automobiles, textiles, airplanes, just name it. They are producing so much there is no way a country of 35million plus can consume it all, now tell me, if you are business man, you are looking to export the surpluses, and you know there is a certain country in West Africa which is car-centric, which also happens to have the largest population in Africa and still imports most of it's automobiles, what will you do?
i see and what do you get in return what do you export to Morocco
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
rvp20183:
They cashed out and bought the thud telkom.
show me where they cashed out, plus have you ever heard of inter switch(Nigerians company) , they owned Paynet Group and others companies in east Africa,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Of all the things you can accuse the Yoruba of, you chose illiteracy, schooling is one of the core value of Yoruba people. There is no university in Nigeria where you will not find a Yoruba professor, the Yorubas value certificate the way others values house and cars. You already know this, I am just refreshing your memory, you are a Nigerian after all.

And you claim to be Yoruba? Your English already gave you away.

And by the way, I am not Yoruba.

That guy isn't worth talking to

He is one restless Kenyan probably residing in the heart of kibera, hiding under the fallacious claim of being a Nigerian, in order de-market Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:

From today onwards we don't care, pack your bags and go back to Jamii forums. The era of petty arguments with is ended like last week. That's not a request.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
68816419:

show me where they cashed out, plus have you ever heard of inter switch(Nigerians company) , they owned Paynet Group and others companies in east Africa,
They only know their local mpesa that can never even thrive aggressively in East Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

I swear this guy ehn.
It's like you think of something, come here, post it, you get knocked down, then you go back again, and use that peanut size "thing" you call a brain to think of something foolish to say again.

The only protest I know of is when Nigerians protest the killing of their fellow "student" in Kenya. Now according to you, Nigerians are protesting "every time".

If you think I'm lying why don't you ask the kenyans. They will surely know what's going on at the nigerian high commission

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Ha ha ha...
So what is handkerchief in Swahili?
leso means a different thing in kenya i will do research about it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:

That's cool but why are we tolerating this lazy and hateful bastard? Why can't he go and play with other hateful Tanzanians?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

bolded grin grin

Ok Have seen the same in some sectors here but I really don’t think the solution is protectionism. If we can cut production cost all will be well . That what Americans are doing with automation to compete against the Chinese dudes. I might be wrong though..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

De la Rue kenya print our money and Kenya gov own 40% of it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
gallivant:

That's cool but why are we tolerating this lazy and hateful bastard? Why can't he go and play with other hateful Tanzanians?
let him keeps us company grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
samsobo24:
They only know their local mpesa that can never even thrive aggressively in East Africa.

but it has thrived
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
samsobo24:

No. Mpesa is a British stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
It looks like I have hurt a lot of nigerians but what needs to be done must be done to move forward even if it means I joined the kenya because I cannot join somebody which cannot develop a country. If you see a ship sinking you have two choices jump for your lives will go down with this ship
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
Yes you are coming right now.we have more vocaboraries than Kenya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.