Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6295507 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Nigerians own a lot of things outside the country but how does that benefit nigeria
Go ahead, keep showing us just how ignorant you are. Nigeria is the largest recipient of overseas remittance in Africa, where do you think those money come from? From illegal migrants in Europe?America? Africa? Heck no! It came from well to do Nigerians with interest outside Nigeria, living outside Nigeria. Maybe the Nigerian owner of that bank just sent Christmas money to his mother, who knows? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
darfay:

Yoruba and Hausa both say

Baba = Father
Yes.That's wat am talkin about!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yah its tricky. When I said "the biggest" ,the guy thought its in population only.He should ask " biggest in what sense"?

And I could explain this way..
Biggest in percentage. Biggest in the number of speakers.
you measure percentage by population That is obvious or you wanted to say biggest in terms of landmass
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

The 400 Nigerian shops closed in Ghana has been reopened.

But this just shows how integrated ecowas is, there are more than 400 Nigerian shops in Ghana, there are also Ghanaian shops here in Nigeria, igbo spare parts dealers are known all over West Africa and as far as Congo, this is despite Nigeria been surrounded by francophone countries.

How many Tanzanian, Rwandan, Ugandan and other EAC shops will you find in Kenya and vice versa? Does anybody have the figures?

Mind you, I said shops not companies, SMEs are harder to set up in a foreign country than a corporate organization.

That been said, I think EAC has the potential to become the most integrated region in Africa.
EAC minus Tanzania is more integrated than Ecowas.You don't need a passport to travel or work permit to work in EAC.SMEs are countless.Why big deal about mere 400 shops.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yah its tricky. When I said "the biggest" ,the guy thought its in population only.He should ask " biggest in what sense"?

And I could explain this way..
Biggest in percentage. Biggest in the number of speakers.
So kazimoto what the heck did you call leso handkerchief..ya spoiling Swahili language you...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
If nigeria was better than kenya why is it nigeria's every week are protesting outside the nigerian embassy in kenya 4 equal chance do you see kenyans protesting in nigeria that shows you which country is more important
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

its not yet out but am loving it..so jaycent now that ya dont have animals in the zoo what would you place in your naira currency..lemme guess rats or snails grin grin
We don't place animals in our currency grin we place human? So mtisTheQubit when are we going to celebrate about the new currency grin I mean this new born baby grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
darfay:

15 members, but if you include Morocco then 16
Morocco joined you where is the headquarters eac has 5 south Sudan is partially
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
a lot of them you will find chaggas ( tanzanian tribe ) in Nairobi from gikomba selling clothes to vending fruits and vegetables and you also find alot of Kenyan business men in tz so are Ugandans here in kenya and Kenyan business men in Kampala eac people integrate it is just that our governments let us down
boss are chaggas swahili coz the speak swahili ?...that according to professor kazimoto narrativegrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Proud ship and illiteracy are two different things. My people are not proud they are illiterate. If you have nothing you are proud. Two out of three people of my blood live in slums my blood cities at the west in africa. My blood people 152 country in the world human development index. It is not proud ship this is proper illiteracy when you are suffering you are happy. Just look I how people are running away from lagos two other african countries and you want me to be happy. The person which likes you will always tell you the truth the person who does not care about you will tell you lies and be stealing from you that is the problem with nigeria today nigerians want to hear lies and they will never get a good leader not in 10 million years
Of all the things you can accuse the Yoruba of, you chose illiteracy, schooling is one of the core value of Yoruba people. There is no university in Nigeria where you will not find a Yoruba professor, the Yorubas value certificate the way others values house and cars. You already know this, I am just refreshing your memory, you are a Nigerian after all.

And you claim to be Yoruba? Your English already gave you away.

And by the way, I am not Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
genieluv:

My mistake, I actually meant Hindustani instead of Hindi.
***** I learnt that Hindi is the sanskritized version of Hindustani. Do you now understand?

Just for the records, I'm not a bro, I'm a lady.

Hindustani is a dialect of Hindi with admixture of Urdu and not the other way round as u implied.

Most simplified Hindustani is colloquial hindi ie day to day usage hindi through with less sanskritized words.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
jaycent:
We don't place animals in our currency grin we place human? So mtisTheQubit when are we going to celebrate about the new currency grin I mean this new born baby grin grin
hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
jaycent:
We don't place animals in our currency grin we use human? So mtisTheQubit when are we going to celebrate about the new currency grin I mean this new born baby grin grin
Actually the idea is in line with provisions of the 2010 Constitution that banned the use of presidential portraits on Kenyan currency .According to the CBK Governor Patrick Njoroge the coins bear significant aspect of the country and will serve as a means of passing knowledge, conserving culture, and promoting Kenya’s global uniqueness.
who smarter now ... grin grin ya still want jona or buhari on your naira

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
a lot of them you will find chaggas ( tanzanian tribe ) in Nairobi from gikomba selling clothes to vending fruits and vegetables and you also find alot of Kenyan business men in tz so are Ugandans here in kenya and Kenyan business men in Kampala eac people integrate it is just that our governments let us down

So Tanzanians in Kenya hawk fruits and vegetables while Kenyans in Tanzania are corporate lords

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
Morocco joined you where is the headquarters eac has 5 south Sudan is partially

Administrative hq is in Abuja, Nigeria

Pic below

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
darfay:

15 members, but if you include Morocco then 16
Morocco is not a member yet, and I hope it will never happen.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
darfay:

So Tanzanians in Kenya hawk fruits and vegetables while Kenyans in Tanzania are corporate lords

dude just stop it...creating Tz vs Kenya thing will not work..we too smart for that..may be start congo or chad vs naija..that would be epic . grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Nigeria should have vetoed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

boss are chaggas swahili coz the speak swahili ?...that according to professor kazimoto narrativegrin
Somali speak Swahili so they are also swahilis grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
tylann:
Somali speak Swahili so they are also swahilis grin
dang it an i saw a chinese speak swahili the other day.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

So kazimoto what the heck did you call leso handkerchief..ya spoiling Swahili language you...
You like argument. What is handkerchief in Swahili??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Why ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
rvp20183:
EAC minus Tanzania is more integrated than Ecowas.You don't need a passport to travel or work permit to work in EAC.SMEs are countless.Why big deal about mere 400 shops.
There is nothing like "EAC minus Tanzania" EAC is EAC, it's just like me saying ecowas minus the francophone countries because they are our biggest challenge to integration.

I said more than 400, the 400 are just Nigerian business in one "part" of Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
darfay:

Administrative hq is in Abuja, Nigeria

Pic below
administrative so you have different arms like financial headquarters , legislative headquarters , administrative headquarters . EAC headquarters is arusha kazikazi can post photos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
You like argument. What is handkerchief in Swahili??
ok its just weird to say a dude amejifunga handkerchief...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

There is nothing like "EAC minus Tanzania" EAC is EAC, it's just like me saying ecowas minus the francophone countries because they are our biggest challenge to integration.

I said more than 400, the 400 are just Nigerian business in one "part" of Ghana.
EAC is facing numerous challenges i think eac is elite driven not people driven Tanzania complains about unfair trade with kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

dang it an i saw a chinese speak swahili the other day.. grin
Yah he might end up be a Swahili in the same way your Mombasa guy became a Swahili.This Chinese dude is accepted into Swahili work as long as he starts claim " I am a Swahili"!!

Mind u, No one has a DNA of Swahili
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
If nigeria was better than kenya why is it nigeria's every week are protesting outside the nigerian embassy in kenya 4 equal chance do you see kenyans protesting in nigeria that shows you which country is more important
I swear this guy ehn.
It's like you think of something, come here, post it, you get knocked down, then you go back again, and use that peanut size "thing" you call a brain to think of something foolish to say again.

The only protest I know of is when Nigerians protest the killing of their fellow "student" in Kenya. Now according to you, Nigerians are protesting "every time".
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
This is so simple,check these..
1.On percentage, more Tanzanians speak swahili than Kenyans

2.More Tanzanians speak Swahili as their first language than Kenyans.

3.Swahili is the main official language in Tz followed by English.In Tanzania's schools,parliament, presidential announcements are in Swahili.While English is the main official language in Kenya.most official stuffs and schools are done in English.

4.Tanzania is the biggest Swahili speaking nation in the world

Nobody disagreed or asked you. You better behave today or we will log you off again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

ok its just weird to say a dude amejifunga handkerchief...
did he say handkerchief is leso ! And he proud himself as a Swahili
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
A Tanzanian luo will know Swahili more than a Kenyan
A Tanzanian Masai will know Swahili more than a Kenyan one

Are you stupid or what? Why do need to compete about everything? Are you sick?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.