Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6172259 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

am sorry girl but thats just a lie.$34 per month is really low an you know it
It possible if you live in rodent infested neighborhood behind a brothel and across the big Naija church that double up as a flea market with plenty of rascals, pigs and the street teaming with Fulani cattle.Throw the din from competing generation sets with day miracle workers and Boko Haram extolling the virtues of remaining unlettered.You have to jump over heaps of uncollected rubbish teaming with dung flies and the aroma from urine.That is Nigeria for you.Slummish.You get to stay in your little mansion as you plot the escape from the zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
darfay:

What of ijaw and Tiv nko. Shay you no c dem too?
i dont know what ya just said but it sounds like you..just stupid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I don't remember saying the number. Honestly I don't know how many Nigerians live in Kenya but I know many Nigerians live in Kenya.

i dont even understand why we are battlin each other here sef....both naija and kenya should be happy that we dont have situation like venezuela....

the sayin is realy true that you only miss something after you lost it.... undecided undecided

venezuela is not doing well atall....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
genieluv:

Why don't we do a contest? Show pictures of Kenyan houses and their cheapest rent costs while I show Nigerian houses and their cheapest rent costs, let us see which country offers better houses and neighbourhoods for the cheapest costs. Are you in?

**** I think this will once and for all settle the argument of housing.
It's just stupid. A bedsitter in Pipeline Estate, Umoja, Roysambu, Zimmerman et al cost between $40 and $100. A one bedroom house in the same neighborhoods cost between $80 to $150, a two bedroom house in the same neighborhoods will cost between $120 and $200. That's all I can tell you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

why dont you give me the percentage share of the Nigerians..
Shame on you,Tasha. grin Only two key names keep coming up, Soyoye and Lawani. What's the Kenyan's name again, pls. Is he Little Indian or Big Indian grin Meanwhile I can show you the foreigners who own 50%of Brookside.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

i have nothing against nice booties...but am not puttin myself extra in danger because of booty.... wink wink
no danger here ..ya welcome, just behave well cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by deadkamalu: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Come on men this is not. chest beating. This is playing illiteracy. A lot of these people are suffering but it looks like they're more than happy
absolutely,nigeria is almost irredemable. the mindset being displayed by this lots seems to be worse than the problem itself as it portends they dont even understand we have a huge monster in the room.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
rvp20183:
It possible if you live in rodent infested neighborhood behind a brothel and across the big Naija church that double up as a flea market with plenty of rascals, pigs and the street teaming with Fulani cattle.Throwing the din from competing generation sets, heaps of uncollected rubbish teaming with dung fly and the aroma from urineThat is Nigeria for you.

you are so full of hate.....you useless....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
genieluv:

Well, you guys keep on playing local while Nigerian businesses spread their tentacles all over the continent. Your loss.

***** Besides, you avoided my question. Are there Kenyan companies in Ghana, Ivory coast and other west African countries?

Stop being stupid, Nigerian 'businesses' make no impact in Africa despite the fact that you constitute 20% of the continent populationwise. The only country that makes an impact in the whole of Africa economically is South Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
kikuyu1:
Some of you were yelping about ship building-we're also on track!

Fyi,this is a sea shore channel allowing you to build your hull and float it out with ease. I think they're building a Sigma frigate,a true ocean going warship not a missile boat or OPV,a major uptick in KN capability. I need to confirm with my diver buddy,though.
Good morning, Little Indian. Nigerians started doing this decades ago. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

no danger here ..ya welcome, just behave well cheesy

no thank you...nope....after readin comments on this thread i dont want to go anywhere near kenya....

nooooo way....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Shame on you,Tasha. grin Only two key names keep coming up, Soyoye and Lawani. What's the Kenyan's name again, pls. Is he Little Indian or Big Indian grin Meanwhile I can show you the foreigners who own 50%of Brookside.
calling tasha would change that ya a baboon grin..i am mtis nigga an i eat naijas for breakfast . grin.
Use ya bundles well an google Helios partners nigga
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

calling tasha would change that ya a baboon grin..i am mtis nigga an i eat naijas for breakfast . grin.
Use ya bundles well an google Helios partners nigga

tashamaria....that lesbian....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

no thank you...nope....after readin comments on this thread i dont want to go anywhere near kenya....

nooooo way....!!
man ths yahoo yahoo boys are the one messing up naija name here..unless ya one of them you are welcome for real
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

tashamaria....that lesbian....
Nop that not me man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
samsobo24:
Do you think Nigeria is as backward as Kenya.MTN isn't the best here when we have our very own Glo established by us to compete favourably with GLO.
Glo started billing per second which prompted mtn to stop their per minute billing.Glo is preferred by most Nigerians because of their huge dash out volume of data.Don't you think that MTN Nigeria is sometimes taken care of than MTN ZA,that's market size.
MTN Nigeria isnt fully owned by SA,we have stakes in it.
Mtn has suffered series of backlash and fines that have hardly survived the tragedy.

Don't forget the owner of Glo is our 4th or 5th richest man,richer than all Kenyan whites combined

Shoprite is gradually becoming a thing of the past as our own just rite,palms and others are becoming giants.We don't value retail shopping like you Kenyans ,counting shopping malls as development.

The EAC is a joint investment project,LASG, Access bank and other firms all have their share in it.

My point is,we dominate everything, DSTV couldn't impose stations on us.

My question is

Why can't Kenyans (black) own something by themselves. It is always owned by 5 people coming together or white Indians or the government h
helping by adding its own share.For example Africa's richest woman is building an Edifice without. anybody helping or even without borrowing from bank.

Now show me one white out of our 100 top business men.

Tbh,not white but still......
Dubai-Based Billionaire Vaswani's Stallion Group Wants To Dominate Nigeria And All Of West Africa

In fact he's competing with Dangote himself!
In December Nigeria's government cited Stallion, alongside the sugar and cement operation owned by Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, as the top two conglomerates contributing to its economic development.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/saritharai/2015/09/23/dubai-based-billionaire-vaswanis-stallion-group-wants-to-dominate-nigeria-and-all-of-west-africa/#270c98e0698b

GTFOH,with that Ind.....n,white/Chinese/Somali chorus! Its now beyond boring.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

man ths yahoo yahoo boys are the one messing up naija name here..unless ya one of them you are welcome for real

i no want...i rather visit libya than kenya....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

am sorry girl but thats just a lie.$34 per month is really low an you know it

Some of the lies told here are laughable. grin grin grin grin
How is the owner of the house going to recover what he spent building the house with $34 dollars a month? The current price of cement per bag in Nigeria is higher than Kenya, so what business sense do stupid posts like these make?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

i no want...i rather visit libya than kenya....
an die there ..what wrong with you undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

Nop that not me man

i didnt said you are tashamaria....i dont care if you are sufferin from multibul indentity stuffs....multicloroses....

none of my business....i would still take you on....i dont give a fvck.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Some of the lies told here are laughable. grin grin grin grin
How is the owner of the house going to recover what he spent building the house with $34 dollars a month? The current price of cement per bag in Nigeria is higher than Kenya, so what business sense do stupid posts like these make?
That what i was thinking..how does guys break even
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

First who is tasha, is she ya village girlfriend..second should i call you a monkey or stick with baboon coz guys here call you obaboon.Third whats wrong with you..ya happy lagos is the sh**y of the worst
Why are you angry, Tasha. We all know it's you. It's impossible for Tasha to stay away from nairaland but he has been logging in with the mtis handle since the drubbing he/you got at the hands of a certain 39year old father of 2. Didnt know you were shy. ;DMeanwhile,you can stuff that report up your arsee. A lot is wrong with it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

an die there ..what wrong with you undecided

i rather have people that openly tell me that they hate me,than people that play as if they like me and still stab me in the back...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

i didnt said you are tashamaria....i dont care if you are sufferin from multibul indentity stuffs....multicloroses....

none of my business....i would still take you on....i dont give a fvck.....

take me on what ? an what the freak is multibul indentity stuffs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

What brothers are you talking about? you are the ones who claim there are Nigerians in Kenya. Kenya has never been among the top 20 countries Nigerians travel to( not even in Africa), we only read about this from you on this thread.
I am not sure when the avalanche started but there was noticeable influx of Nigerian in Nairobi & Mombasa recently.The problem they are just idling and partying...while engaging in fraud.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

i rather have people that openly tell me that they hate me,than people that play as if they like me and still stab me in the back...

man stop consuming the negative vibe of ths thread ..Africa is a big place
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
kikuyu1:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saritharai/2015/09/23/dubai-based-billionaire-vaswanis-stallion-group-wants-to-dominate-nigeria-and-all-of-west-africa/#270c98e0698b

Don't forget Lebanese.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

take me on what ? an what the freak is multibul indentity stuffs grin

multipul identity crises stuff.....

sorry,my englishit is not that good....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
kikuyu1:

Wake me up when a foreigner becomes Nigeria's biggest businessman or richest. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Why are you angry, Tasha. We all know it's you. It's impossible for Tasha to stay away from nairaland but he has been logging in with the mtis handle since the drubbing he/you got at the hands of a certain 39year old father of 2. Didnt know you were shy. ;DMeanwhile,you can stuff that report up your arsee. A lot is wrong with it.

like i said ya petty an stupid..get out of the village man..mtis has always be my handle nigga..if ya can post anything sensible but engage in childish funk sh*t stop quoting me please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

man stop consuming the negative vibe of ths thread ..Africa is a big place

not for me....the world mean nothin to me........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
kikuyu1:

every body is free to invest but his he among top 100 influential persons,do we worship whites like you and you haven't made any point here.

how can he dare compete with Dangote when he isnt ranked among top 100
Besides who the hell.knows him in Nigeria

I haven't found light in what you are even saying and if he is even here, will we call him a Nigerian rich man

You sound different from your other soldiers,is it because of your useless tribe or are not a Kikuyu

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.