Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244544 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

not for me....the world mean nothin to me........
why?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

calling tasha would change that ya a baboon grin..i am mtis nigga an i eat naijas for breakfast . grin.
Use ya bundles well an google Helios partners nigga
You are shameless, tasha. Post the result of your Google search here for all to see if you are not Tashagrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
genieluv:

This is just so sad and terrible. Life in Kenya is generally more expensive than Nigeria.

***** I really don't understand why a developing nation like Kenya should be so expensive.

Why won't Kenyan slums grow bigger when houses that are supposed to be cheap for low income earners are even expensive themselves.
Cheap is expensive.The solution is not turn entire cities into slums.its for gov to invest in cheap social housing.We are trying 0.5m that will house 2 to 3m.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Wake me up when a foreigner becomes Nigeria's biggest businessman or richest. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

abegi,shift....i wan sleep off too

soooo,borin.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

why?

what do you mean with why....??

werent you told to have no part in this world....??

wtf do you mean with why......??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
genieluv:

Most of you Kenyans here argue stupidly, but that does not give me the right to say you guys are stupid. That's not what cultured and well-mannered people do. So, you can leave me to my so called 'hypocrisy'. Never use direct insultive words on someone. Have you been on foreign fora like Quora, Reddit etc? Do you see people calling each other names over there?

>>>> Stop arguing what you do not know. Most of those houses upstairs are used for storing goods which are sold at the floor level, that's the way it's being done in some Nigerian markets.

***** Besides, let's assume people even live upstairs, do you see as much chaotic occupation upstairs as you see in Umoja or those mass houses in Nairobi? If you look carefully you can see that those upstairs houses are apartment styled, they are like 3 bedroom apartments and you have less than a dozen of them in one building.

These mass kenyan houses have many dozens of appartments and possibly hundreds to thousands of occupants. You yourself make the comparisons.
Those apartment blocks look like 2D shapes. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
You are shameless, tasha. Post the result of your Google search here for all to see if you are not Tashagrin
another low IQ baboon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

what do you mean with why....??

werent you told to have no part in this world....??

wtf do you mean with why......??

totally agree but ya here on ths damned thread grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

totally agree but ya here on ths damned thread grin

with my people...i have no part with the rest of the world.....

you have no business competing with the rest of the world....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Good morning, Little Indian. Nigerians started doing this decades ago. grin

Genius,your Andoni is as far from a frigate as a Sigma is to a super carrier! Its 4x the length. Learn to do basic research so you don't look silly.
https://products.damen.com/en/ranges/sigma-frigate-and-corvette

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
They are the masters of fictitious data!
sufferNsmiling:

I have now come to realise that nigeria does not know how much electricity is generated just look at these pics in the last 6 months. You can see the country does not know how much electricity is generated. The power generation is between 2000 megawatts and 10000 megawatts. A country which cannot even generate constant electricity it is better to generate 3000 megawatts continuously than to generate up and down electricity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

with my people...i have no part with the rest of the world.....
who are your people..black people,Nigerians or what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
deadkamalu:
absolutely,nigeria is almost irredemable. the mindset being displayed by this lots seems to be worse than the problem itself as it portends they dont even understand we have a huge monster in the room.

You're wrong...we do understand that right now,our country is In a very pathetic state.. and we understand that Buhari and Atiku aren't the solution....But that doesn't mean we should keep mute when some dumbos come here to spew lies just to discredit Nigeria... nah...we won't have any of it...
I suggest u take ur time to go through the thread... u will see the lies being spewed by these Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
lying machine keep lying to yourself after being presented with verifiable sources as to the ownership of Telekom and Helios.
That cheap and nonsense chang'aa has damaged your brain cells.
Please I am sorry that you lost your brain cells to chang'aa. grin
Kiberawalker is just giving himself cold comfort. He knows the truth and it's a big headache to him. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Danielnino00:

You're wrong...we do understand that right now,our country is In a very pathetic state.. and we understand that Buhari and Atiku aren't the solution....But that doesn't mean we should keep mute when some dumbos come here to spew lies just to discredit Nigeria... nah...we won't have any of it...
I suggest u take ur time to go through the thread... u will see the lies being spewed by these Kenyans
Deadmalu is ipob. We know them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Kiberawalker is just giving himself cold comfort. He knows the truth and it's a big headache to him. grin
is Helios not partly owned by Kenyans you skunk cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
kikuyu1:

Genius,your Andoni is as far from a frigate as a Sigma is to a super carrier! Its 4x the length. Learn to do basic research so you don't look silly.
https://products.damen.com/en/ranges/sigma-frigate-and-corvette

this is a patrol boat with enough fire power....

btw...
bigger doesnt mean always better....speed is important too....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

who are your people..black people,Nigerians or what?

nigerians....am not alone here....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Deadmalu is ipob. We know them.

You could also be an ipobian..heard Yorubas are also Igbos grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:
another low IQ baboon
Tasha boy, now you are pissed. Why not log in with your other handle?Is it retired? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

nigerians....am not alone here....
To be honest there many ipobians on ths thread..are they still your people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

To be honest there many ipobians on ths thread..are they still your people

igbos are,not ipobians.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

There are more than hundred thousand nigerians in kenya. When is zambia at one point 100000 nigerians

You are a pathetic liar and an illiterate... Show me ur source that claims there are a hundred thousand Nigerians living in Kenya.

Outside west Africa,the top destination for Nigerian migrants are South Africa and Cameroon... Kenya is nowhere close to the top 30 ..

I challenge any Kenya to show us the figure of the number of Nigerians (both legal and illegal migrants) living in their country...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

You could also be an ipobian..heard Yorubas are also Igbos grin
This thread has ruined your life,Tasha. You can now tell Nigerians apart with their names. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Tasha boy, now you are pissed. Why not log in with your other handle?Is it retired? grin
actually obaboon ya a low IQ villager trying to play a smart man role grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
This thread has ruined your life,Tasha. You can now tell Nigerians apart with their names. grin
Yap i know you are a Yoruba nigga from nigger area grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Danielnino00:

You are a pathetic liar and an illiterate... Show me ur source that claims there are a hundred thousand Nigerians living in Kenya.

Outside west Africa,the top destination for Nigerian migrants are South Africa and Cameroon... Kenya is nowhere close to the top 30 ..

I challenge any Kenya to show us the figure of the number of Nigerians (both legal and illegal migrants) living in their country...
Gbam! @bolded
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

igbos are,not ipobians.....
may i suggest then that most igbos are ipobians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Our tea firms generate their own power,our godowns also do the same,Strathmore University does generate its own energy,our malls too generate some power,Moi International airport would soon run on solar power.

Most enterprises in Kenya are doing this.We will see more of this in the years to come!
sufferNsmiling:

You need to explain more in detail to this nigerian people. The biggest horticulture farm in kenya have their own geothermal power plant. This is what we call development. Not like dangote which import 200 million us dollar of diesel a year into nigeria. A lot of big industries and companies in kenya have their own geothermal or wind turbine plants.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

Yap i know you are a Yoruba nigga from nigger area grin
Tasha, you've fallen far.Good thing you no longer deny your tasha identity.grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
The Kenyans keep spewing more lies just to drag the thread faster.. so they can proclaim it in their national dailies that it's the longest thread on Africa's biggest forum...

.Sorry to break it to u... this thread is no where near the top 10. ., grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Tasha, you've fallen far.Good thing you no longer deny your tasha identity.grin

why should keep on denying imaginary stuff ..that left for naijas..i hear they like 40% mental..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.