Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244378 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Danielnino00:
The Kenyans keep spewing more lies just to drag the thread faster.. so they can proclaim it in their national dailies that it's the longest thread on Africa's biggest forum...

.Sorry to break it to u... this thread is no where near the top 10. ., grin
Now we counting the length of the thread ? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
genieluv:

Why don't we do a contest? Show pictures of Kenyan houses and their cheapest rent costs while I show Nigerian houses and their cheapest rent costs, let us see which country offers better houses and neighbourhoods for the cheapest costs. Are you in?

**** I think this will once and for all settle the argument of housing.
Nowenuse already had that contest with the kiberawalker. Like always, he got beaten silly and had to disappear for months. You need to view that battle. it was funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
http:// www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/news/aliko-dangote- ranked-among-75-worlds-most-powerful-people

http://www.naijahamlet.com/2015/08/ top-21-nigerian-tech-ceos.html
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ katevinton/2016/12/31/nigerian-telecom-tycoon- mike-adenuga-is-africas-biggest-billionaire-gainer- in-2016/#38b425714e9a

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by deadkamalu: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Danielnino00:

You're wrong...we do understand that right now,our country is In a very pathetic state.. and we understand that Buhari and Atiku aren't the solution....But that doesn't mean we should keep mute when some dumbos come here to spew lies just to discredit Nigeria... nah...we won't have any of it...
I suggest u take ur time to go through the thread... u will see the lies being spewed by these Kenyans
i am good once you believe we are in dire state. only few countries in the world are in such a state of quagmire as we find ourself in thus the topic of the thread remains valid statement in all ramifications.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

Now we counting the length of the thread ? cheesy
Because it's an honour for you to argue with Nigerians. No wonder your best women keep running away with Nigerian men. Keep counting. At the end of the day, we will print it and send it to you. Just like Rvp2018 told you. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
When NairobiWalker or Kikuyu11 tell you Kenya is better, this is what they mean: Kenyans have better access to small loans and that makes them perpetual debtors. These guys are probably using borrowed data to browser Nairaland. Can't same the same for the Nigerians on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Cheap is expensive

No wifi,no stable electricity and no insurance in those houses!
rvp20183:
And there is houses for any prices.from slum costing 5-10 dollars a month to some that can fetch near 10k dollars.The problem I see with Nigeria is the slumification of everywhere that drive rental and properties down.So you pay for what you get... Nigeria slum cities are cheap of course and are also very bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Because it's an honour for you to argue with Nigerians. No wonder your best women keep running away with Nigerian men. Keep counting. At the end of the day, we will print it and send it to you. Just like Rvp2018 told you. grin
hey baboon guy how is nigger area mate grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

may i suggest then that most igbos are ipobians

i dont know about that....but what i know is even ipobians would side with me against you,and when we finish you kenyans off,we shall continue the battle....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
naijalander:
When NairobiWalker or Kikuyu11 tell you Kenya is better, this is what they mean: Kenyans have better access to small loans and that makes them perpetual debtors. These guys are probably using borrowed data to browser Nairaland. Can't same the same for the Nigerians on this thread.
stop the lie man,,when you dont pay your loan ya listed on the CRB...Stop the blog thingy already

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
genieluv:

Interesting. It's good to develop one's own unique cultures and systems in my opinion.

**** Do Tigrays, Amharas, Oromos and others share exactly the same Ethiopian orthodox church, practices, liturgical language and leadership?
Do you guys have a superior leader like the 'Pope'?
Are Eritrean christians under the leadership of the Ethiopian orthodox?

What do you think the Eritreans will tell you? Quit asking silly questions, you are extremely shallow. cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

hey baboon guy how is nigger area mate grin
What a weak comeback, Tasha. I advise you to log in with the other account.grin We won't laugh at you and I am sure rvp has pardoned your sorry arsee.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by deadkamalu: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

i dont know about that....but what i know is even ipobians would side with me against you,and when we finish you kenyans off,we shall continue the battle....
anybody with a dissenting voice is ipob to you,how low can you go?water nko,electricity nko,ASUU still dey strike ooo. una no dey tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
This was a troll post.Nigerians are now scrapping at the bottom of the barrell! grin
naijalander:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
What a weak comeback, Tasha. I advise you to log in with the other account.grin We won't laugh at you and I am sure rvp has pardoned your sorry arsee.
is Tasha the village girl ya resulting to skull minning.. grin grin lemme call you a nigga monkey then
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
deadkamalu:
anybody with a dissenting voice is ipob to you,how low can you go?water nko,electricity nko,ASUU still dey strike ooo. una no dey tire

nsalla warrior...come confront me face to face....mbok....

am not happy with nigeria either,in case you dont know....

but am not gonna put myself down infront of complete strangers....thats not gonna happen....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
naijalander:

You really had to stoop to the level of Obaboon and No-ones-anus? Lol, you've lived in Kenya enough to understand the jokes Kenyans crack online via troll accounts man. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Facts remains you niggas are debtors, always borrowing money. At least 5 dudes still owe me money I loaned them via mpesa.

NairobiWalker:

You really had to stoop to the level of Obaboon and No-ones-anus? Lol, you've lived in Kenya enough to understand the jokes Kenyans crack online via troll accounts man. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
NairobiWalker:

sharrap your face....wetin consighn us with kenyan mentality....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
gallivant:

What do you think the Eritreans will tell you? Quit asking silly questions, you are extremely shallow. cry
This girl asks questions like a toddler, then refutes the answers she gets like a lawyer. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
What was he doing here though? Was he a yahoo boy,a tourist a business person or a student? grin
NairobiWalker:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
naijalander:
Facts remains you niggas are debtors, always borrowing money. At least 5 dudes still owe me money I loaned them via mpesa.

You are what you attract. If you love walking around with borrowers then you'll get borrowed. Anyway, I have had random Nigerians borrow money from me online, I wonder what the situation is like in Abeokuta.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
deadkamalu:
i am good once you believe we are in dire state. only few countries in the world are in such a state of quagmire as we find ourself in thus the topic of the thread remains valid statement in all ramifications.
Many Nigerians are angry with the status quo.Nobody here is defending Nigeria's government. But this thread has proven that the title is wrong. Kenya is a mess and really backward despite the fact that it is small and had relative calm since independence. What lies have they not told here but we keep bursting them. Their police force is worse when it comes to extra judicial killings and corruption. Ordinary covenant university is ranked higher than their best. Nigerians and other foreigners own some of their biggest companies. It's the only country in Africa where the slum population is increasing. The list is endless. Why do you think this thread is this long if Kenya were a serious country with all the help they have gotten from Ghanaians, South Africans and Nigerians like you? Nigeria is bad, and a serious country should beat it easily in this kind of debate but the opposite is the case. Feel free to believe what you want after going through. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
bantudra:

nsalla warrior...come confront me face to face....mbok....

am not happy with nigeria either,in case you dont know....

but am not gonna put myself down infront of complete strangers....thats not gonna happen....
you know trying to bully a dissenting voice only leads to more rebellion cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
naijalander:
Acess to credit is a leverage that uplift folks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jonraid:
What was he doing here though? Was he a yahoo boy,a tourist a business person or a student? grin

I don't know about him, he always sounds like a cool guy. One day he'll be honest and talk about how Kenya has been good to him and Kenya offers many things that Nigeria couldn't and the next day he goes all Obaboon and spews garbage using facebook posts as his source.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

you know trying to bully a dissenting voice only leads to more rebellion cheesy

your rebellion mean nothing to us....its naija vs. the rest of the world and not kenya....kenya is just not that dangerous to us....

i already told una on this thread long ago that naija is the last standin black fortress....we have other dangers to confront....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
South African minster posted about eko Atlantic
A few comments from them

If they think 6billion USD eko Atlantic city looks like Dubai what will they say about 18.5 billion USD centenary city

Hmmmmm one day Nigeria will achieve its goal of world power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

is Tasha the village girl ya resulting to skull minning.. grin grin lemme call you a nigga monkey then
What are you saying now?You've become incoherent. grin This must be hard for you,Tasha. Let me spare you then. You can recollect yourself now. But please,don't tackle rvp about his dedication to this thread again. Now,see what has become of you. Rvp can kill for this thread.grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Many Nigerians are angry with the status quo.Nobody here is defending Nigeria's government. But this thread has proven that the title is wrong. Kenya is a mess and really backward despite the fact that it is small and had relative calm since independence. What lies have they not told here but we keep bursting them. Their police force is worse when it comes to extra judicial killings and corruption. Ordinary covenant university is ranked higher than their best. Nigerians and other foreigners own some of their biggest companies. It's the only country up in Africa where the slum population is increasing. The list is endless. Why do you think this thread is this long if Kenya were a serious country with all the help they have gotten from Ghanaians, South Africans and Nigerians like you? Nigeria is bad, and a serious country should beat it easily in this kind of debate but the opposite is the case. Feel free to believe what you want after going through. 8;
You're crazy.Nigeria is a zoo.Kenya is progressive nation with few things to fix.Just pick any index and check.Dont pick outliers like that covenant university.We have two issues that we are sorting.. corruption and hard one ethnic politics.Othewise pick any indicator of progress...and Kenya is almost assured to be ranked top 5 in Sub Sahara..and Nigeria almost assured to be ranked at the bottom.The are no Nigerian companies in Kenya with any serious stake...some off your banks bought struggling family banks with 2 branches and the Helios a London based Equity fund bought equity in some companies.South African cannot hack Kenya..how can Nigeria manage.Dangote still terrified to step in .In 15yrs we have grown our economy from $12B to $90B.Tax revenue includingAIA from $2B to $20B.Be terrified about the next 15yrs.We have halved those living in poverty.Electricity coverage from 12% to 80%.We have built world class infrastructure.Expanded universities from 7 public to nearly 70 plus many private.Enrollment from 50K to o.6M.Primary education enrollment shot up like crazy.Secondary education transition approaching 100%.We can go on and on...but you won't accept our lies.Although every Kenyan always painstakingly seek to provide empirical evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Get people out of absolute poverty.That is where it matters most for Nigeria.This Eko City will soon habour lots of small shops and kiosks all over when it's done grin!
PROVERBZ:
South African minster posted about eko Atlantic
A few comments from them

If they think 6billion USD eko Atlantic city looks like Dubai what will they say about 18.5 billion USD centenary city

Hmmmmm one day Nigeria will achieve its goal of world power
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
What are you saying now?You've become incoherent. grin This must be hard for you,Tasha. Let me spare you then. You can recollect yourself now. But please,don't tackle rvp about his dedication to this thread again. Now,see what has become of you. Rvp can kill for this thread.grin

i was asking if ths Tasha gal is the reason you joined skull mining boy club you baboon grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.