Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6171984 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

What is foreign about a bank owned and started by West Africans/ecowas.it is a regional bank

Both it's chairman and CEO in Lome are Nigerians

This is what I am saying the rich nigerians are now putting their money in other countries especially other african countries. Which is leaving nigerian economy very unstable
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Odua investment limited is no more into agriculture they are now into properties and importing generators they are one of the biggest importance of generators into nigeria. In facts they are one of the top ten importance of generators into nigeria
Welcome back. My previous questions are still unanswered!

Another one for you:
Please show us your source that odua are the biggest importance of generators into Nigeria!

Imagine this kind grammar for almost 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Ibrahimanis:
I agree we are not competitive but just so you know that even DsTV got a competitor in Tstv grin

I also agree we are not innovative yet, just yet this is happening grin

https://techpoint.africa/2018/11/28/cstp-centre-epe/

Compete with Niger or Tanzania not Kenya.In Kenya we have StarTimes and Zuku competing with DSTv.We also have space program including Space Station owned by Italians that has launched satellite.You have Iroko we have Buni competing with South Africa Showtime.Kenya competes with South Africa..not Nigeria or that lazy neighbor TZ.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Telkom has been hopeless the last 30yrs and is majority owned by gov.Helios got a bad deal by buying France Orange stake there.As for PayNet Interswitch they got also played by the white Zimbabwean who owned it and knew ATMs in Kenya were no longer profitable.All Nigerian investment in Kenya are loss making business that smart investors sold to gullible Nigerians.Kenya investment in Nigeria are profitable.

At least is good let them use their oil money for something
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Zuku that Hellios also invested in their parent company Wanainchi recently is now in Kenya,TZ,Uganda Malawi and Zambia competing against DSTV.They are also big in internet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Compete with Niger or Tanzania not Kenya.In Kenya we have StarTimes and Zuku competing with DSTv.We also have space program including Space Station owned by Italians that has launched satellite.You have Iroko we have Buni competing with South Africa Showtime.Kenya competes with South Africa..not Nigeria or that lazy neighbor TZ.
Space program? Pray tell how many satellites do you have in space?

Launch station, owned by Italians. SMH
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Welcome back. My previous questions are still unanswered!

Another one for you:
Please show us your source that odua are the biggest importance of generators into Nigeria!

Imagine this kind grammar for almost 2019

I am telling you they in to buy big generators and transformers including the wire industry. See pictures on their website of generators and transformers. But I think it might be a separate company owned by them which is doing the business

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Space program? Pray tell how many satellites do you have in space?

Launch station, owned by Italians. SMH
San marco space station is in Kenya Malindi.You don't need to go to Texas.Its now a mostly a monitoring station.We have nano satellite.Its no biggie.We didn't spend 200m dollars like you idiots.Then you wonder why poverty is your second name.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
nonsense road and nothing special about it. U guys behave light kids. Google Aso Rock Road not this shit u call road.

Just share it here and we shall discuss.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2018
Jay254:
Nairobi from above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OerW0Z6cy1g
Look like Westland really grown to become a city.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
San marco space station is in Kenya Malindi.You don't need to go to Texas.Its now a mostly a monitoring station.We have nano satellite.Its no biggie.We didn't spend 200m dollars like you idiots.Then you wonder why poverty is your second name.
You don't need to go to Texas but you go to Japan to launch your nano satellite, right?

We also have nano satellite too. Launched 1 year ahead of yours.

Same old "poverty rhetoric" so because we have poor people we should not spend in other areas right?

Well we with our "poverty capital" have a vibrant space sector, what do have?

What is the name of your space agency, how many satellite do you have in orbit? Do you have any ongoing programs?

Even a common monitoring station is owned by Italians!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2018
Nigeria has earned 600B dollars from OIl and has nothing to show for it. Part of that wastage was spending 200M dollars in useless satelitte. Kenya we got satelitte space station for cheap in 1960s - built by NASA and Italians - and it allowed our universities free access to learn all they want.

Satelitte launch in San Marco Malindi

Out of that San Marco Station in Malindi - we attracted huge italian investment - and now Malindi is little Italy.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nwuWOzZhNkY/UKpkrQusDnI/AAAAAAAAAeY/kMysLOTPVTI/s1600/malindi11.JPG[/img]

You see we are very smart - and that is why despite having zero mineral resources - only 20% of our land arable - we beat Nigeria senseless - and now 3000 pages later you are yet to score one goal grin outside Football.

Some italian investment in Malindi - Former F1 Billionaire Flavia Briatore hotel.

Chartered planes from Italy land in Malindi as Italian come to sunbathe.

Ibrahimanis:

You don't need to go to Texas but you go to Japan to launch your nano satellite, right?

We also have nano satellite too. Launched 1 year ahead of yours.

Same old "poverty rhetoric" so because we have poor people we should not spend in other areas right?

Well we with our "poverty capital" have a vibrant space sector, what do have?

What is the name of your space agency, how many satellite do you have in orbit? Do you have any ongoing programs?

Even a common monitoring station is owned by Italians!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
With 100m and huge diaspora your banks are underperforming very badly.Ethiopia you need Jesus Christ or some miracle.I don't even know how to begin but public investment without private sector is hopeless.Such a shame to have country of thatch roofed houses with beggars all over when the tools to fight poverty are there.Open up the economy for private investment.Chinese and American generosity is running out thin and you'll be left on your own.

I don't know from where you brought an information that says all the banks in ET are government owned.

I know at least Zemen bank is private, I think Enat bank too. The only government owned bank I KNOW is CBE, or maybe Abyssinia bank too.

I don't think we are in danger at all. I don't see that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Nigeria has earned 600B dollars from OIl and has nothing to show for it. Part of that wastage was spending 200M dollars in useless satelitte. Kenya we got satelitte space station for cheap in 1960s - built by NASA and Italians - and it allowed our universities free access to learn all they want.

Satelitte launch in San Marco Malindi

Out of that San Marco Station in Malindi - we attracted huge italian investment - and now Malindi is little Italy.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nwuWOzZhNkY/UKpkrQusDnI/AAAAAAAAAeY/kMysLOTPVTI/s1600/malindi11.JPG[/img]

You see we are very smart - and that is why despite having zero mineral resources - only 20% of our land arable - we beat Nigeria senseless - and now 3000 pages later you are yet to score one goal grin outside Football.

Some italian investment in Malindi - Former F1 Billionaire Flavia Briatore hotel.

Chartered planes from Italy land in Malindi as Italian come to sunbathe.

Stop ranting! Answer my questions.

I know yesterday's hammering at the hand of the scousers unhinged you, take your ramblings elsewhere, my questions where straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2018
The GOE allowed the establishment of private banks and insurance companies in 1994, but continues to prohibit foreign ownership in this sector.
https://www.export.gov/article?id=Ethiopia-Banking-Systems

Okay I guess I was mistaken. So you have private banks but you don't want foreign banks. Why is that? Yet you have Central bank to regulate the banking industry and prevent any abuse of the banking.

ednited:

I don't know from where you brought an information that says all the banks in ET are government owned.

I know at least Zemen bank is private, I think Enat bank too. The only government owned bank I KNOW is CBE, or maybe Abyssinia bank too.

I don't think we are in danger at all. I don't see that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2018
Not only in bank, most of the Ethiopian companies weren't doing well for a very long time beacuse of our government

We can bring a bank from outside which is the best in the world but unless we lift a system that allow it to work. . .it's not going to function well.

The problem was the system not our banks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2018
I don't think Satelite is a priority for kenya - and like I told you we have cooperation with Italian gov - and have had space station - probably only one in Africa. We don't need to spend 200M dollars to pay Americans to launch satellite of doubtful returns like Nigeria. Your Sat is being monitored at Kenya smiley

We got Italians to do that for free.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/06/18/kenya-and-italy-partners-in-space-technology_c1774210

Ibrahimanis:

Stop ranting! Answer my questions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2018
How many ethiopeans have access to banking services - bank accounts, credit facilities, atms - do you have the figures? Or are majority still saving money in their mattresses.
ednited:
Not only in bank, most of the Ethiopian companies weren't doing well for a very long time beacuse of our government

We can bring a bank from outside which is the best in the world but unless we lift a system that allow it to work. . .it's not going to function well.

The problem was the system not our banks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
The GOE allowed the establishment of private banks and insurance companies in 1994, but continues to prohibit foreign ownership in this sector.

Okay I guess I was mistaken. So you have private banks but you don't want foreign banks. Why is that? Yet you have Central bank to regulate the banking industry and prevent any abuse of the banking.

There are many things you don't know about the previous governance. They have been messing up every company of Ethiopia. From church to telecom, from dam to charity (foundation), from bank to hotel. Their hand is everywhere. From real estate to beer company . . .

They ruined everything. They draw a system that helps them meet their goal. And their goal is to eat money

Here is about the founder of Zemen bank and they made his life miserable
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
I don't think Satelite is a priority for kenya - and like I told you we have cooperation with Italian gov - and have had space station - probably only one in Africa. We don't need to spend 200M dollars to pay Americans to launch satellite of doubtful returns like Nigeria. Your Sat is being monitored at Kenya smiley

Really, you do not own a space station. Italy owns it! You are just a host, with many parasites feeding off you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:

There are many things you don't know about the previous governance. They have been messing up every company of Ethiopia. From church to telecom, from dam to charity (foundation), from bank to hotel. Their hand is everywhere. From real estate to beer company . . .

They ruined everything. They draw a system that helps them meet their goal. And their goal is to eat money

http://ethioforum.org/the-founder-of-access-real-estate-and-zemen-bank-arrested/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2018
Malindi Kenya - the Little Italy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
How many ethiopeans have access to banking services - bank accounts, credit facilities, atms - do you have the figures? Or are majority still saving money in their mattresses.

I don't have figures but CBE is working very hard on that. CBE has been opening many branches in rural areas in Ethiopia. Not only that but also they have been teaching adults and students on how to save. I was really impressed how they were working. They have a tv channel to teach about saving too. Honestly, they are working hard

In additional, they have been making it easy for girls and kids to have their own bank account
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Well it in kenya - and we have technical cooperation btw UON & Univerity of Rome in space programs - and In addition thanks to that space center - Malindi town has grown from a little village into small town full of italians tourists.

Ibrahimanis:

Really, you do not own a space station. Italy owns it! You are just a host, with many parasites feeding off you.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2018
But I am suprised you are in support of GOV preventing foreign investment in your private sector that would help dilute the power of your political elite and empower ethiopeans - while fighting poverty. Your gov is way too powerful because it controls everything.And that is most Ethiopeans like Nigerians only dream of running away from Ethiopia.
ednited:

http://ethioforum.org/the-founder-of-access-real-estate-and-zemen-bank-arrested/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2018
forgiveness:

How much does it worth? $5.8m dollars.

The money TY Danjuma alone has donated is more than 200 times of that money.

Going by his wealth Baba Ijebu donation surpasses his donation when per capita is considered. Bhuhahahaha.
So does being richer than Chandaria make Chandaria's contribution less important..... embarassed embarassed embarassed What is up with your mediocre thinking?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2018
More Malindi pictures

Amani Tiwi Beach Resort

Turtle Bay

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2018
KENYA
UPPER HILL
Preparation for end year party

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2018
Malindi Kenya - Little Italy
Coral Key Beach Resort

The Lion in the Sun resort in Malindi - owned by Flavio has seen guest including Italian former PM Berscolini, Naomi Campel and Alonos (FI driver)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ignant: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2018
When I look up some of the claims on this thread, I see no difference when compared to ramblings of autistic kids (no disrespect to those suffering from autism).

One would think the ubiquity of the internet would allow people be more cautious when making claims.

This thread would have made for colloquial knowledge with verifiable facts, instead it's filled with...well, it's filled with those trying to score points on the INTERNET.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2018
Yopeez or whatever you call your name? You think I won't found out grin darfay come and see this idiot oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.