Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6170595 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

was just bored grin.anyway our new year is on Tuesday...Bythe way how do synchronize your calendar with the western one..

We use the G.C only in offices and school programs. Personally, I don't use the G.C at all. I have never even adjusted the calender on my phone. I know what day it is in the habesha calendar only. It seems wierd and hard for foreigners but we are used to it. We use the G.C in offices or any work place for international users. They will have a hard time if we do it our way. But for all our holidays, we only use habesha calendar

Our Christmas is on January 7, I can't wait to eat this

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Eko City?? how?? Lebanese Nigerians are not the only ones involved in that project, so there is nothing to berate there. Mind you we accept the Lebanese as full Nigerians , but l am more interested in black power here. You still don't get my point.
Then note ths then . We Kenyans accept Whites,Arabs an Indians as full Kenyans cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2018
t1ann:

Usiniquote kumanina ww
Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa..
Sawa dawa imekuingia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2018
ednited:

We use the G.C only in offices and school programs. Personally, I don't use the G.C at all. I have never even adjusted the calender on my phone. I know what day it is in the habesha calendar only. It seems wierd and hard for foreigners but we are used to it. We use the G.C in offices or any work place for international users. They will have a hard time if we do it our way. But for all our holidays, we only use habesha calendar

Our Christmas is on January 7, I can't wait to eat this

I didn’t think this thing was so deep. Seriously ednited you use only habesha calendar ?..How does it work for example ya doing business (private grin) online. How do you handle the time thingy…How do you know when Dow Jones is going to open or close or even world news by date ?..too much to absorb grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2018
@Kazibure..mpesa servers are in Kenya..believe what ya wan to believe but wishful thinking would change anything
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2018
Rvp20182,pole sana! As a life long Liverpooler I'm overjoyed we finally have a real chance of winning the EPL ever since we threw it away early 2015. But still I apologise to you any any other gooner here;that display was rude.

Next time we'll use a condom-HAHAHA!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2018
mtisTheQubit:
Then note ths then . We Kenyans accept Whites,Arabs an Indians as full Kenyans cheesy
They are full Kenyans but what about the black Kenyan race, l mean your very own people.
ln America for instance, the black American is an American but the whites dominate tech and almost everything that puts America in control today, while the blacks dominate mostly sports and entertainment, this should not be so.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin

How Chinese, Lebanese, Indians dominate Nigeria economy

Despite the security challenge the country is facing, Nigerian security agents, especially those working at the maritime and the aviation sectors, where cargo are processed, may have not really come to terms that sensitive areas of the ports, “entering and exit”, should be the exclusive preserve of Nigerian citizens, like it is done in other countries.

The shipping industry and business of cargo clearing today in Nigeria is said to be dominated by the Lebanese, Indians, Chinese and South Africans, to the extent that they enter, at will, places like Customs Processing Centre (CPC) that Nigerians cannot access even in Cotonou.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/how-chinese-lebanese-indians-dominate-our-economy/
so it means the whites have been controlling you truly,all what we've been saying has been the truth and it has hurt you badly.

Just see what you said.That kind of business is prone to competition. Now answer me you little Indian,are they part of our 100 wealthiest and influential people.

Now tell me any white controlling our cities,our CBDs.
Our top brands are 90% owned by us.

Do we have white even competing with our richest people .Look at Banana island and tell me any white competiting with our celebs and richest people.

Whites are in Nigeria but we don't worship them

You've just shown your desperacy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2018
kikuyu1:
Rvp20182,pole sana! As a life long Liverpooler I'm overjoyed we finally have a real chance of winning the EPL ever since we threw it away early 2015. But still I apologise to you any any other gooner here;that display was rude.

Yeah that was Savage Beating but I am happy for Liverpool.You deserve to win it.We need to learn to defend when facing some of the big team but we remain one dimensional...just attack or die trying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2018
samsobo24:
so it means the whites have been controlling you truly,all what we've been saying has been the truth and it has hurt you badly.

Just see what you said.That kind of business is prone to competition. Now answer me you little Indian,are they part of our 100 wealthiest and influential people.

Now tell me any white controlling our cities,our CBDs.
Our top brands are 90% owned by us.

Do we have white even competing with our richest people .Look at Banana island and tell me any white competiting with our celebs and richest people.

Whites are in Nigeria but we don't worship them

You've just shown your desperacy
India don't anything in CBD.They own industrial area.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2018
mtisTheQubit:
@Kazibure..mpesa servers are in Kenya..believe what ya wan to believe but wishful thinking would change anything
Have you transferred them from Germany? I hope you did.
Tell me about copyrights of Mpesa!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa..
Sawa dawa imekuingia

Go play with your father's balls and stop quoting me you son of a wh0re
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

I didn’t think this thing was so deep. Seriously ednited you use only habesha calendar ?..How does it work for example ya doing business (private grin) online. How do you handle the time thingy…How do you know when Dow Jones is going to open or close or even world news by date ?..too much to absorb grin

If I do business, then I will have the calendar on my phone. I want habesha calendar to go to church

19 and 21 are dates I must go to church (in any month). It is a long story which makes it hard to explain
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
kikuyu1:

hater grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
When you finally have your first company to invest outside Tanzania - have subsidiaries even in Burundi - come and talk. You are just WAY below Kenya and most kenyan will find any comparison with Tanzania very insulting. I try to restrain myself and not abuse you like other kenyans. But it's very insulting to have a Tanzania compare itself with Kenyan - in nearly ANYTHING.

You insult our intelligence by bringing your small little nonsense here - when you should be out there competing with Malawi or Burundi. We own you.

Ho ho ho ho ho....
Azam TV is a Tanzanian company.It is a pay TV which has presence in your Kenya,Malawi,Uganda,Zimbabwe,etc

Star TV isn't a Kenyan company. Its chinese.Zuku TV is exiting Kenyan market.

You don't have a cable TV which can compare with Tanzanian Azam TV.Can you prove me wrong?

Just keep on lying.Tanzania has companies outside of Tanzania. We have entered south africa.
A look at Azam TV studios...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
Have you transferred them from Germany? I hope you did.
Tell me about copyrights of Mpesa!
Please tell me if you know something about computers before we start ths discussion please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
ednited:

If I do business, then I will have the calendar on my phone. I want habesha calendar to go to church

19 and 21 are dates I must go to church (in any month). It is a long story which makes it hard to explain

Am happy you guys retained your culture..please open up your country for tourism an I tell ya few countries will compete against you in Africa ..of course apart from Kenya grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Please tell me if you know something about computers before we start ths discussion please
pwo pwo pwo pwo..
A computer?? OK Mr kiberan,lecture me on computers...
How did you bring Mpesa servers from Germany to Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Am happy you guys retained your culture..please open up your country for tourism an I tell ya few countries will compete against you in Africa ..of course apart from Kenya grin
Tanzania is unmatched
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
jaycent:
Yopeez or whatever you call your name? You think I won't found out grin darfay come and see this idiot oo grin

I'm not even on that group sef. But what the Bleep would I be looking for in a Kenyan group

Jesus I hardly use facebook
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
ednited:
Haile gebreselassie is actually the ambassador of Zemen bank

You guys should invest outside your country. Your banks would really dominate the Kenyan market
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Telkom has been hopeless the last 30yrs and is majority owned by gov.Helios got a bad deal by buying France Orange stake there.As for PayNet Interswitch they got also played by the white Zimbabwean who owned it and knew ATMs in Kenya were no longer profitable.All Nigerian investment in Kenya are loss making business that smart investors sold to gullible Nigerians.Kenya investment in Nigeria are profitable.

Kenyan airways is a loss making machine
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
When we tell Kenyans that Nigerians like to travel everywhere,they don't believe.

We dominate in everywhere, we rule the UK,US, SA and others.
Nigerians can be found in place like chad,Togo,Somalia and even the poorest country.
So Nigerians in Kenya are to dominate and take away your big ass ladies from you.Its nothing special being in Kenya.

Now see one of the biggest female traveller in the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
When we tell Kenyans that Nigerians like to travel everywhere,they don't believe.

We dominate in everywhere, we rule the UK,US, SA and others.
Nigerians can be found in place like chad,Togo,Somalia and even the poorest country.
So Nigerians in Kenya are to dominate and take away your big ass ladies from you.Its nothing special being in Kenya.

Now see one of the biggest female traveller in the world

https://
www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/noo-saro-wiwa-
listed-among-top-30-travelers-in-the-world.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
t1ann:

Go play with your father's balls and stop quoting me you son of a wh0re
My happiness is to see you frustrated.
Ho ho ho ho..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

I'm not even on that group sef. But what the Bleep would I be looking for in a Kenyan group

Jesus I hardly use facebook
The thing sef tire me oo grin the guy is confused grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
My happiness is to see you frustrated.
Ho ho ho ho..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Their politically linked companies are afraid of competition - internally they crash any competition by abusing federal gov - who decide who to issue critical licesnse like import license & forex - now if they allow their inefficient companies will get crashed.

You can see how South Africans steamed rolled them. Now imagine allowing duty free goods manufactured anywhere to be sold in Nigeria. They will get steam-rolled by South Africa, Egypt, Kenya and Morocco manufacturers.

Where did you get this rubbish from

Can you list the commodities and people importing them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
pwo pwo pwo pwo..
A computer?? OK Mr kiberan,lecture me on computers...
How did you bring Mpesa servers from Germany to Kenya?
Mpesa servers are in Kenya.They were relocated from Germany years ago.Not that it matters in the era of cloud computing.You may want to know that Kenya Mpesa is now one of world busiest payment system..processing more than 2 billion transactions annually.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Their politically linked companies are afraid of competition - internally they crash any competition by abusing federal gov - who decide who to issue critical licesnse like import license & forex - now if they allow their inefficient companies will get crashed.

You can see how South Africans steamed rolled them. Now imagine allowing duty free goods manufactured anywhere to be sold in Nigeria. They will get steam-rolled by South Africa, Egypt, Kenya and Morocco manufacturers.

Please list out the politically linked companies.

You can't just go around saying rubbish about other people's country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Yes of course like EKo City - and you don't see us berating you - but you want us to split kenyan investment by RACE and then post only those black own - however difficult it is to split modern companies by such nonsense. Grow up.

Hope you know that is the aboriginal name of Lagos(portuguese).

So how is the city of Lagos dominated by Lebanese?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.