Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,114 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281356 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

Hawapendi ukweli
Magufuli kazi yake ni kushoot opposition leaders
Na kufunga critics wa serikali

Elimu mbovu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

Satellite images zimeanza kuwa kigeukigeu grin
Ameamua atulitea map ya tz na rangi ya bendera

Mwenyewe kasema satellite never cooks data. Sasa mambo yamemgeukia analia eti ooh edited na ni ile ile picha yake. Nilichofanya ni kumark mipaka ya Tz na Kenya. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

according to this map...you are lying....

everything is around your capital...their is nothing else....even lagos alone beat this....
Yes, there is a big lie. A massive lie.

Just check,where are these towns outside of Nairobi in terms of electricity connectivity? Where are they?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
While you talk of LDC, I talk about a failed state
While you say 75%, satellite images shows a different picture
While you talk of being developed, I show you how you suffer in kunyaland.
check these kiberans tears..

You mean this picture?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8447509_map_jpeg1ab7e5024a11a6625f5f822ed3a6dde1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8447993_bu_jpeg8bb1f48d934b65fc339f35b4214085c0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Mwenyewe kasema satellite never cooks data. Sasa mambo yamemgeukia analia eti ooh edited na ni ile ile picha yake. Nilichofanya ni kumark mipaka ya Tz na Kenya. grin grin
Why did you edit a map? What for?
This is a real map of east Africa,no need to edit!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Didn't you know about the recession when you said the gap was increasing? So who is the idiot? Are you even listening to yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

It is not 2022 yet so let's not talk about it. However, I know if the current trend is to go by, Kenya's GDP per capita will be more than double Nigeria's in 2022. cool cool cool
Next time get your facts right before jumping into a conversation.

Me and your fellow Kenyans were talking about 2018-2022 based on the picture provided by your fellow Kenyan.

My statement was "even though Kenya is growing three times more than Nigeria, the gap between Nigeria and Kenya will keep increasing because the value of Nigeria's 2pct is more than Kenya's 8pct"

All our analysis was for 2018-2022.

And nope. Kenya's GDP per capita will not be higher than Nigeria's.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
There very few Canadian in those frozen areas.But your Kenya has enough population in the semi arid regions of Turkana etc.
The question is, Why don't Turkana be connected? What about other town which are not Kikuyu's? Check this map,then answer me...
Why are the rest of towns not connected? Helloooo!

Why do you love answering questions you were not asked and ignoring questions you were asked? Look at these two pictures, does Tanzania look more lit than Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=forgiveness post=74528611]

It is bigger than a 6 malls in Accra. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy

Tinapa is functioning. Take that to the bank. cheesy

Hotel resort, monorail, golf course, mall, convention center, housing estates etcetera are within the Tinapa resort.

[/quote
You mischievously claimed Tinapa which has become a white elephant and the supermarket even does not have electricity is bigger than all the malls in Ghana combined.
I list few of the malls in Accra which combined size exceed 91,000m2.Instead of you to accept that you goofed,you are still on that narrative
How can 80,000m2 be greater than 91,000m2

Is your maths weak? smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

according to this map...you are lying....

everything is around your capital...their is nothing else....even lagos alone beat this....

How am I lying? Which sections have I included in Kenya that were supposed to be in another country? Please redraw the map then and show us the Kenyan boundaries. I told you, the black region at the Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania boundary is Lake Victoria. Use it as your benchmark.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
achimotan:

So who formed ARPS? Nigerians wink Do some reading

Gold Coast Aborigines' Rights Protection Society
The Gold Coast Aborigines' Rights Protection Society (ARPS) was an African association critical of colonial rule, formed in 1897 in the former Gold Coast, as Ghana was then known. Originally established by traditional leaders and the educated elite to protest the Crown Lands Bill of 1896 and the Lands Bill of 1897, which threatened traditional land tenure, the Gold Coast ARPS became the main political organisation that led organised and sustained opposition against the colonial government in the Gold Coast, laying the foundation for political action that would ultimately lead to Ghanaian independence.[1][2] J.W. de Graft-Johnson, Jacob Wilson Sey, J. P. Brown, J. E. Casely Hayford, and John Mensah Sarbah were co-founders.[

The Gold Coast ARPS formed as a conglomerate of different groups of intellectuals in Cape Coast and Southern Ghana who sought to protect the traditional land tenure practices of the indigenous Gold Coast peoples from being usurped by the colonial government of Britain. One of the initial goals of the Gold Coast ARPS was to ensure "…that every person may understand [the Lands Bill of 1897] the same".[4] The Gold Coast ARPS became a voice for the rights of indigenous peoples by both broadcasting their aims in their own newspaper, Gold Coast Aborigines, and advocating on behalf of indigenous land rights by presenting the reasons for their dissent of the Lands Bill of 1897 in front of the Legislative Council.[4] Particularly, John Mensah Sarbah, a key member of the Gold Coast ARPS and a lawyer, helped to advocate against the introduction of the Lands Bill of 1897 by arguing that it was no different from a previous, unsuccessful bill in 1894; that its introduction would break family and society ties, and that the land was valuable to indigenous peoples for its religious significance.[4] The Gold Coast ARPS then sent a delegation to London in order to advocate for the dismissal of the Lands Bill of 1897 in front of Joseph Chamberlain, the Secretary of State of Britain at the time. A notable aspect of the delegation is that it included not only members of the Gold Coast elite, but also "prominent merchants".[4] It was through their meeting with Joseph Chamberlain that the Gold Coast ARPS was able to get support for the denunciation of the Lands Bill of 1897 and the assurance that "native law would remain and prevail with regard to devolution of land".[4] The Gold Coast ARPS eventually fell out of fashion in exchange for newer nationalist movements, such as the National Congress of British West Africa (NCBWA) in 1920.

Influences on the founding of the Gold Coast ARPS
The formation of the Gold Coast ARPS came at a period during the late 19th century in which the educated Gold Coast elite were systematically barred from high-ranking positions in the colonial government.[6] It was this exclusion, in part, that fuelled both the "cultural nationalism" and "anti-colonial political activity" that led to the creation of the Gold Coast ARPS in 1897.[6] As part of the emergence of cultural nationalism during the late 19th century, members of the educated elite throughout the Western African region began to return to their traditional roots by either reclaiming their "original African names, when these could be discovered…" or "new African names when they could not".[7] This reclamation of nomenclature influenced the naming of the "Gold Coast Aborigines' Rights Protection Society," as it was originally conceived as a branch of the Aborigines' Protection Society of London but later renamed so as to serve as its own unique entity with a direct connection to the African continent in general and the Gold Coast in particular.[7]

Gold coast Aborigines protection is a branch of Aborigines rights protection formed in London and it was not formed by Ghanaians. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why do you love answering questions you were not asked and ignoring questions you were asked? Look at these two pictures, does Tanzania look more lit than Kenya?

When you edit a Tanzanian map it means you are cheating.

Tell me where are the rest of Kenyan towns in issues of electricity connectivity??

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Me and your fellow Kenyans were talking about 2018-2022 based on the picture provided by your fellow Kenyan.

My statement was "even though Kenya is growing three times more than Nigeria, the gap between Nigeria and Kenya will keep increasing because the value of Nigeria's 2pct is more than Kenya's 8pct"

You need to learn some basic facts.Economic growth is compounded.Not linear.In 15yrs kenya economy has grown by more than 7 times and if it maintain that momentum then it will probably double by 2024.Nigeria in that period despite cooked rebasing has grown from 200s to 300s billion dollars.Then again learn about demographic dynamics.Pop growth is also compounded.kenya pop growth is down to 2.5% while Nigeria still at 4%.You compound economic and population growth rate..then factor currency appreciation or depriciation..and then factor oil dynamics for your oil dependant economy...and dont be suprised if kenya overtakes Nigeria before 2030.As for per capita i think we already did that...we have pop of 47m and our gdp is 90b..that nearly 2000usd per capita.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Why did you edit a map? What for?
This is a real map of east Africa,no need to edit!

I am not editing the map, I am just pointing out those cities you think are in Tanzania are actually in Rwanda, Burundi and DRC. When you said I had left out Tanzanian cities close to Uganda's border I wonder which major Tanzanian city that could make an impact on a lit satellite image was close to Ugandan border - then I realized your uneducated ass thinks those are Tanzanian cities. Reason you lied to yourself that Tanzania is more lit. Your Geography knowledge is very low. Look at the map again - is Tanzania more lit than Kenya?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Even going by this map, Kenya is still more lit than Tanzania. Unless your low geographical knowledge is lying to you that the cities of Kigali, Bukavu, Goma and Bujumbura to the North East are in Tanzania. Let me save your uneducated ass for you - those are cities in Rwanda, Burundi and DRC. grin grin grin grin

you mean nairaobi....??

kiiikikiki.....this is far fetch from ol kenya....this is mediocre....

even alone lagos beat this....

compare yourself with ghana joor....what nonesense....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=achimotan post=74531976][/quote]

Did I say all or six?

Now see Tinapa resort. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

How am I lying? Which sections have I included in Kenya that were supposed to be in another country? Please redraw the map then and show us the Kenyan boundaries. I told you, the black region at the Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania boundary is Lake Victoria. Use it as your benchmark.

No need for editing.why do yo re_draw the map??
That is how you do when cooking data in your nation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Are you even listening to yourself or you are just stupid? You clearly stated that the gap is increasing and I just proved you wrong. Just accept you errored and we'll forgive you rather than argue it over and over and make a fool of yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kazikazi:

Tell me where are the rest of Kenyan towns in issues of electricity connectivity??
Your need basic imagery analysis.You need to zoom into high resolution of that map or better yet extract data from that using gis tools.kenya settlements is a long a tiny strip that is arable..about 20% of kenya.TZ doesnt have two third of its landmass arid and semi arid.That map is very revealing.Kenya kick a.rse from a tiny part of it arable land.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kazikazi:

Which Tanzanian city did I remove for you to claim I am editing. I am just educating your stupid ass. You thought Bukavu, Kigali, Bujumbura and Goma were in Tz.

Those towns are here and that is the reason Kenya is more lit than Tanzania. Stop being stupid.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Are you even listening to yourself or you are just stupid? You clearly stated that the gap is increasing and I just proved you wrong. Just accept you errored and we'll forgive you rather than argue it over and over and make a fool of yourself.

its mentality that separates us...tanzanians think similar like us...we prefer spreadin it around than concentratin everything in a particular area....

you think like ghanaians....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
rvp2018:
Your need basic imagery analysis.You need to zoom into high resolution of that map or better yet extract data from that using gis tools.kenya settlements is a long a tiny strip that is arable..about 20% of kenya.TZ doesnt have two third of its landmass arid and semi arid.That map is very revealing.Kenya kick a.rse from a tiny part of it arable land.

sharrap their....is tanzania bigger in landmass than kenya....??....yes or no....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

its mentality that separates us...tanzanians think similar like us...we prefer spreadin it around than concentratin everything in a particular area....

you think like ghanaians....

I will agree about us thinking like Ghanaians but you and Tanzanians? grin grin grin grin

The only thing that makes you similar is sorcery and unplanned cities. Otherwise have an idiot Tanzanian sycophant on this thread shouldn't lie to you that you are similar in anyway. Ask Naijalander who has actually been to East Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=achimotan post=74531976][/quote] Kumasi central market is bigger than any shopping facility in West Africa

It cover a total construction area of 172,197 metres square (m2).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
and na like this you kenyans wan catch up with south africa....??

you cant even think big sef....

you already declared nigeria defeated,next is south africa....??...what hubris....

i laugh in congo....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I will agree about us thinking like Ghanaians but you and Tanzanians? grin grin grin grin

The only thing that makes you similar is sorcery and unplanned cities. Otherwise have an idiot Tanzanian sycophant on this thread shouldn't lie to you that you are similar in anyway. Ask Naijalander who has actually been to East Africa.

compare the layout....

tanzania as everything equaly spreadout....you on in particular areas like ghana....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Did you go through all the posts about this topic from last night before you decided to jump in?

Stop making fool of yourself.

This is my last say on the matter. Check the value of Nigeria and Kenya's GDP for 2018, write the differences down, then check the forecast from now till 2022, again write the differences down, then check whether there is an increment or not. (pics attached)

And I don't give a f*ck about your forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

you mean nairaobi....??

kiiikikiki.....this is far fetch from ol kenya....this is mediocre....

even alone lagos beat this....

compare yourself with ghana joor....what nonesense....

Look at the map. Stop arguing from emotions.

For heavens sake, Tanzania is nowhere close to Ghana in terms of electricity. Tanzania las at the back with the likes of Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Which Tanzanian city did I remove for you to claim I am editing. I am just educating your stupid ass. You thought Bukavu, Kigali, Bujumbura and Goma were in Tz.

Those towns are here and that is the reason Kenya is more lit than Tanzania. Stop being stupid.

You guys are stubborn. Answer me pliz,
Where is this map coming from? Who drew the Tanzanian map? What for?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

i dont know why you're wasting your time on Tanzania

Tanzania is only now getting to know what it means to have a stable business environment

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Look at the map. Stop arguing from emotions.

For heavens sake, Tanzania is nowhere close to Ghana in terms of electricity. Tanzania las at the back with the likes of Nigeria. grin grin

oooh realy...the ol kenya dont even reach only lagos sef.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Hataki kukubali ukweli ameshalabishwa lolo na bado anateta
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jonraid:
I'm a little bit more than that. Why should you brag of being much older whilst your input in this platform is mediocre! grin

19yr is mostly 300lv in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.