Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,713 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282365 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Did you go through all the posts about this topic from last night before you decided to jump in?

Stop making fool of yourself.

This is my last say on the matter. Check the value of Nigeria and Kenya's GDP for 2018, write the differences down, then check the forecast from now till 2022, again write the differences down, then check whether there is an increment or not. (pics attached)

And I don't give a f*ck about your forgiveness.

Why are you bragging about things that haven't happened? Only a fool brags about tomorrow.

Please, reread your post and stop making a fool of yourself.

Ibrahimanis:
Again Kenyans look at it this way. Kenya's economy is growing almost thrice that of Nigeria's but [img]the gap between Nigeria and Kenya keep increasing.[/img] From a difference of about 200bn today, it will grow to about 500bn 2022. Explain "that"!

Nigeria's 2pct is more than the value of Kenya's 8pct. To catch up Kenya need to grow 10-15pct.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

its mentality that separates us...tanzanians think similar like us...we prefer spreadin it around than concentratin everything in a particular area....

you think like ghanaians....

We are not concentrated in a single area

89% of kenya is arid so people tend to live where there is arable land good for farming
Our development is spread across the country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
rvp2018:
You need to learn some basic facts.Economic growth is compounded.Not linear.In 15yrs kenya economy has grown by more than 7 times and if it maintain that momentum then it will probably double by 2024.Nigeria in that period despite cooked rebasing has grown from 200s to 300s billion dollars.Then again learn about demographic dynamics.Pop growth is also compounded.kenya pop growth is down to 2.5% while Nigeria still at 4%.You compound economic and population growth rate..then factor currency appreciation or depriciation..and then factor oil dynamics for your oil dependant economy...and dont be suprised if kenya overtakes Nigeria before 2030.As for per capita i think we already did that...we have pop of 47m and our gdp is 90b..that nearly 2000usd per capita.
All this gibberish you are saying has already been taken into account before the forecasts were made. These forecasts were made by professionals, real economists not by someone on Nairaland who measures "everything per capita"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
a kenyan says am emotional...now thats funny....

i was called alot of things but emotional was not amongs them....

kiiiiikikiki....

why dont you whorshp us kenyans....why,why,why,why....!!

hahahahaha....am laughing so hard right now.....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes, there is a big lie. A massive lie.

Just check,where are these towns outside of Nairobi in terms of electricity connectivity? Where are they?

Why are you changing the maps now? You brought the satellite map yourself, now you are asking us to focus on the road map. How can a road map show electricity connection? Are you mad? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

We are not concentrated in a single area

89% of kenya is arid so people tend to live where there is arable land good for farming
Our development is spread across the country

yes you are.....or the rest of kenya is populated by wild animals....??

kiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are you changing the maps now? You brought the satellite map yourself, now you are asking us to focus on the road map. How can a road map show electricity connection? Are you mad? grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

im sure he's talking about a 20 years development plan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are you bragging about things that haven't happened? Only a fool brags about tomorrow.

Please, reread your post and stop making a fool of yourself.

you brag about tomorrow too...you were braggin you will catch up with south africa....

kiiikikiki...compared to south africa,kenya is still practicaly a bush....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

yes you are.....or the rest of kenya is populated by wild animals....??

kiki....
it is good that Kenya conserve it wildlife and it will continue to do it to it benefit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Look at the map. Stop arguing from emotions.

For heavens sake, Tanzania is nowhere close to Ghana in terms of electricity. Tanzania las at the back with the likes of Nigeria. grin grin

You are a clever fellow
Iam not surprised anyway we have the best literacy rates in Africa
Continue dismantling their lies
Mkenya mwenzangu cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
it is good that Kenya conserve it wildlife and it will continue to do it to it benefit

dont mention me....dont let me swear for you.... angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

you brag about tomorrow too...you were braggin you will catch up with south africa....

The only bush in Africa is Nigeria that is why you are referred as the zoo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

You are a clever fellow
Mkenya mwenzangu cool

uhhhhh....you are smarter than everybody else....

kiiikikikiki....you remember me of ipobians....

dont worry,we will make kenya to another nigerian state....

kiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

Kazikazi your colleague is angry come and calm his nerves grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

The only bush in Africa is Nigeria that is why you are referred as the zoo

chaiiii....he pain nam to the bone....

kiiki....

bushman....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

the kid wants to have another mental breakdown
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

You are a clever fellow
Mkenya mwenzangu cool

Thank you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

uhhhhh....you are smarter than everybody else....

kiiikikikiki....you remember me of ipobians....

dont worry,we will make kenya to another nigerian state....

kiki....

Never continue dreaming
I told you nigeria needs to be nuked
It is embrassing the african continet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

i already told that fool to dont mention me....

it pisses me off....

i dont communicate with animals,i eat them....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Unplanned cities is a no no, many cities in Nigeria are well planned.

That said, countries are talking, Tanzania too wants to talk lmao grin grin grin grin

NairobiWalker:

I will agree about us thinking like Ghanaians but you and Tanzanians? grin grin grin grin

The only thing that makes you similar is sorcery and unplanned cities. Otherwise have an idiot Tanzanian sycophant on this thread shouldn't lie to you that you are similar in anyway. Ask Naijalander who has actually been to East Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

Ours was realistic though based on the trend. With you, you GDP has been shrinking for the last 5 years and you believe things will suddenly turn around so fast by 2022 the gap will increase? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

Never continue dreaming
I told you nigeria needs to be nuked
It is embrassing the african continet

haba...we are not this far na....we are just jabbin each other...no need for that....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohoho..
Where are your 10 trucks? And a real estate?
Pwapwapwapwa....

Pliz Kenyans, don't lie again about 75% electricity connectivity. You are way below that!

my brother no need to argue with them just compare the distribution of kenya population with that of the satellite imagery you will see that the myth of 75% electricity distribution would easily be debunked.

For instance when we say that development is spread evenly around nigeria you can see it from the satellite imagery you posted which almost shows the shape of the nigerian map
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
naijalander:
Unplanned cities is a no no, many cities in Nigeria are well planned.

That said, countries are talking, Tanzania too wants to talk lmao grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that kid has got no sense at all grin

he needs help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Siku ya nyani kufa miti yote huteleza
Maybe he wants to compare roads in tz and kenya
We also beat them in that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Ours was realistic though based on the trend. With you, you GDP has been shrinking for the last 5 years and you believe things will suddenly turn around so fast by 2022 the gap will increase? grin grin grin

sooo,you are allowed to trend,and he isnt....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Did you go through all the posts about this topic from last night before you decided to jump in?

Stop making fool of yourself.

This is my last say on the matter. Check the value of Nigeria and Kenya's GDP for 2018, write the differences down, then check the forecast from now till 2022, again write the differences down, then check whether there is an increment or not. (pics attached)

And I don't give a f*ck about your forgiveness.

What is 2% of 376
What is 2% of 447
What is 2% of 504
Please someone explain to me how we got 447 from 376 from an increase of 2%.Or better 504 from 447 from an increase of 2%.Are we using other parameters here.Just a guy who want to learn grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
chrisooblog:
my brother no need to argue with them just compare the distribution of kenya population with that of the satellite imagery you will see that the myth of 75% electricity distribution would easily be debunked.

For instance when we say that development is spread evenly around nigeria you can see it from the satellite imagery you posted which almost shows the shape of the nigerian map

i tell you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jonraid:
The biggest dot in Kenya swallows the one in Tz. The second biggest dot in Kenya is just a bit smaller than TZ's capital City of Dar Es Salam. Just check !

You study geography and you don't know the of Tz. Your neighbours. Olodo rabata
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that kid has got no sense at all grin

he needs help

When he is beaten he starts talking nonsense
Nigeria is embrassing the african continent
They were celebrating 2% economic growth
I pity some people here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
chrisooblog:

Population density in Nigeria is also quite Uniform. In Kenya, Population density varies from about 5000 people/sq. km in Mombasa and Nairobi Counties to 1700 per sq. km in Vihiga county to just 4 people per sq. km in Marsabit county.

However, I see no reason of having to explain this when despite the non-uniform population distribution, Kenya is still more lit than Tanzania.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8448173_bu_jpeg8bb1f48d934b65fc339f35b4214085c0

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.