Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6242152 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

When he is beaten he starts talking nonsense
Nigeria is embrassing the african continent
They were celebrating 2% economic growth
I pity some people here

many countries dont grow that much too...nigerian economy has peaked...all economies do that...

and kenya own will too....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Gold coast Aborigines protection is a branch of Aborigines rights protection formed in London and it was not formed by Ghanaians. grin

They had no help from the so called branch in London in its formation.
In any case if it was really related to the one formed in Cape Coast,how come Mensah Sarbah and Co had to travel to London in 1887 to argue against the land bill that was being introduced in the Gold Coast.
The so called London branch could have stood in and spoken for the people of the Gold Coast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Accra is beautiful and well planned. You'll have to be a special kind of idiot to compare that Lagos dump with it.

I actually think Accra is better than Nairobi IMHO
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
chrisooblog:
my brother no need to argue with them just compare the distribution of kenya population with that of the satellite imagery you will see that the myth of 75% electricity distribution would easily be debunked.

For instance when we say that development is spread evenly around nigeria you can see it from the satellite imagery you posted which almost shows the shape of the nigerian map

Nairobiwalker come and educate this illetrate who is suffering from brain erosion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

Siku ya nyani kufa miti yote huteleza
Maybe he wants to compare roads in tz and kenya
We also beat them in that

If he wants that let him dare us. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Barbilius: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lasgidi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Population density in Nigeria is also quite Uniform. In Kenya, Population density varies from about 5000 people/sq. km in Mombasa and Nairobi Counties to 1700 per sq. km in Vihiga county to just 4 people per sq. km in Marsabit county.

However, I see no reason of having to explain this when despite the non-uniform population distribution, Kenya is still more lit than Tanzania.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8448173_bu_jpeg8bb1f48d934b65fc339f35b4214085c0

not realy....if you pack tanzania own toghether it could be the same....when not more...look at that area at the coast...its nearly like that of your capital....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
darfay:

Yes it is...satisfied cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

sooo,you are allowed to trend,and he isnt....??

Why are you so stupid?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Barbilius: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nature's gift to 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
darfay:

I think Nairobi is better than Accra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are you so stupid?

and why are you a bushman....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

When he is beaten he starts talking nonsense
Nigeria is embrassing the african continent
They were celebrating 2% economic growth
I pity some people here
grin grin grin grin grin
its so embarassing

there are too many kids here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
darfay:

We have no problem with Accra being better than Nairobi
Ghana is progessive country with sound leadership
But mediocre countries like tz and nigeria never

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
chrisooblog:
my brother no need to argue with them just compare the distribution of kenya population with that of the satellite imagery you will see that the myth of 75% electricity distribution would easily be debunked.

For instance when we say that development is spread evenly around nigeria you can see it from the satellite imagery you posted which almost shows the shape of the nigerian map
Truly,through satellite's images we can easily uncover a hidden truth about Kenya's electricity connectivity. Most Kenyans are unconnected.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

ghana na jungle,kenya na bush....

kiiiki.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
achimotan:

I think Nairobi is better than Accra
me self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Barbilius: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
#nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
darfay:

...............good. Nairobi is better than Abuja and Lagos though.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

not realy....if you pack tanzania own toghether it could be the same....when not more...look at that area at the coast...its nearly like that of you capital....

And look at Kenyan coast also
We beat tz in electricity connection
It is as simple as that

And that is daresalaam it is more populous than Nairobi but in terms of electricity connection we beat them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

Nigeria is one big FOREST
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
darfay:

Yes I think the same way! There are less slums in Accra comparing to Nairobi

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

kiiiki.....

You are one desperate Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

And look at Kenyan coast also
We beat tz in electricity connection
It is as simple as that

And that is daresalaam it is more populous than Nairobi but in terms of electricity connection we beat them

am not sure about that....

how much electricity does kenya produce on paper....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kazikazi:

Yes accra is better than nairobi
But cities like daresalaam and lagos never
Nigerians call it logos grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

kiiiki.....

You're right on Kenya. We love our environment because 70% of our country is arid. We've learned how to conserve our environment. We love planting trees. Even our towns and cities are full of trees. This picture was taken in the middles of Nairobi City.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
man ya behave like magufuli...same mentality..wivu taua nyinyi kabisaa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

Kenyan towns are not that populated to make an impact garissa moyale mandera wajir they all have electricity you can hardly see them on the map
But since kenya cooks data as kazikazi say
That world bank report will set things right
But as for 2018 75% of Kenyans are connected to electricity

Oh so you believe world bank report on Kenya but not on our GDP
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
I've proven my case with a map,why don't you do the same with a link or anything. Don't just say for the sake of it.

Arid and Semi-Arid Areas (ASALs) constitutes about 80 per cent of the land mass in Kenya and hosts about 70 per cent of the country’s livestock. They also host about 90 per cent of Wildlife that attracts tourism into Kenya. ASALs are also home to about 10 million Kenyans.

https://informationcradle.com/kenya/deserts-arid-and-semi-arid-areas-in-kenya/

Kazikazi:
75% of kenyans can't be stacked in a few lit up areas.Or just be honest and say Kenya's electricity connectivity is way less than 75%.

Let's not forget, satellites haven't been taught how to cook data!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

Yes accra is better than nairobi
But cities like daresalaam and lagos never
Nigerians call it logos grin
sounds like loliondo grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
views

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
bantudra:

am not sure about that....

how much electricity does kenya produce on paper....??
Kenya produces 2350MW for 48 million people.

Tanzania produces 900MW for 55 million people.

Which country do you think is more lit of the two? cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.