Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282561 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jonraid:
bantudra has a generator leasing firm. He makes a lot of Naira from it. It's a sad story that the Naira is so worthless!
please dont let that kid throw tantrums again grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
achimotan:

Mention the names of members of the so called branch in London and the year it was formed

They had no help from the so called branch in London in its formation.
In any case if it was really related to the one formed in Cape Coast,how come Mensah Sarbah and Co had to travel to London in 1887 to argue against the land bill that was being introduced in the Gold Coast.
The so called London branch could have stood in and spoken for the people of the Gold Coast

London was the headquarters not branch. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jonraid:
bantudra has a generator leasing firm. He makes a lot of Naira from it. It's a sad story that the Naira is so worthless!

you are a funny bushman....

kiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
[s]we both know who the failures are
when it comes to here
just not interested to talking to dumb people[/s]
IGNORED.
YOU'VE RUN OUT OF STEAM. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
every single home is lit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=forgiveness post=74534630]

London was the headquarters not branch. grin[/quote

Show me how these people helped in the formation of the ARPS in Gold Coast.What kind of assistance did they give?
How come when when the Land Bill which was to take lands from the chiefs was being introduced ,it had to take Caseley Hayford,Mensah Sarbah and co in 1887 to go to London and argue their case

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
all through history,
Nigeria has never been a match to Ghana

Ghana outperforms Nigeria at everything
Like what?what major thing does Ghana beat Nigeria at? grin
If wishes were horses beggars would ride! grin Ghana beast Nigeria at NOTHING!! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
forgiveness:

London was the headquarters not branch. grin
first of all
dont compare the two
GC ARPS has a different mandate
one that was more political in nature

and more Africanistic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
abbeg:
Like what?what major thing does Ghana beat Nigeria at? grin
If wishes were horses beggars would ride! grin Ghana beast Nigeria at NOTHING!! grin
everything you cant think of
except poverty and population
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
obaaderemi:
IGNORED.

YOU'VE RUN OUT OF STEAM. grin
im just not interest in a non arguement
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

Yes they have
They don't experience infrastructure problems like the ones in nigeria
At times, you Little Indians talk like illiterates. How can you say South Africa has closed the infrastructure gap?The German economy grew by over 2% in 2018 and that's a country that has "closed its infrastructure gap" while South Africa which is far from that grew by just 0.8%.
http://www.sacommercialpropnews.co.za/south-africa-economy/6882-infrastructure-deficit-threatens-sa-economic-growth.html
South Africa needs to invest $464 billion (R6
trillion) by 2040 in the water and electricity
sectors to plug its infrastructure investment gap
and address economic and population growth
between now and 2040.
They may not suffere infrastructural problems like the rest of Africa but they are far from closing that gap. Unless of course, you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
im just not interest in a non arguement
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
eko

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sarkodie and co dont celebrate their holidays anywhere else than Accra
Bloody liar grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
forgiveness:

He does not know anything. grin
Hahahaha indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
refinery

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
only a Nigerian blogger will post something this useless grin grin grin grin

you guys can keep building castles in the air
Go and bring your own source, charlie grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
tylann:

Nairobiwalker come and educate this illetrate who is suffering from brain erosion
so you are saying out of 45 million plus kenyans about 30 million have access to electricity right so are you saying 75% of your population is concentrated only in those areas the satellite imagery captured ok o Mr literate kenyan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
lets go beaching

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jonraid:
The biggest dot in Kenya swallows the one in Tz. The second biggest dot in Kenya is just a bit smaller than TZ's capital City of Dar Es Salam. Just check !
Dodoma is the capital of Tanzania. Are you sure you are a student of geography like you claimed. What's your school again? Kenyatta University. No wonder. grin grin Edit your post before we see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
jaycent:
Go and bring your own source, charlie grin
if you're interested
youll find a proper source
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
everything you cant think of
except poverty and population
Poverty? there are poor people in every country on earth.Including ghana.Population? it isn't embarrassing to have a huge population.Despite your claims that Nigeria is the definition of poverty Ghanaians still flock to Nigeria every year and vice versa.If your claims were true it would be one sided.I'm pretty sure you don't know much about Nigeria.You just came here to bad mouth it with a few googled facts.Well you aren't the voice of Ghana and the rest of your people seem to love my 'shithole' country.So I don't see why you're coming here to mislead these Kenyans with your exaggerrated facts here.I don't want to carry Ghana's bad side on my head because unlike you i dont have anything against my sister country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
lets go beaching
Abeg, abeg, abeg! post better pictures.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
jaycent:
Bloody liar grin
check 2016, 17, 18
where all those artist were grin grin grin
During festive periods
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
abbeg:
Poverty? there are poor people in every country on earth.Including ghana.Population? it isn't embarrassing to have a huge population.Despite your claims that Nigeria is the definition of poverty Ghanaians still flock to Nigeria every year and vice versa.If your claims were true it would be one sided.I'm pretty sure you don't know much about Nigeria.You just came here to bad mouth it with a few googled facts.Well you aren't the voice of Ghana and the rest of your people seem to love my 'shithole' country.So I don't see why you're coming here to mislead these Kenyans with your exaggerrated facts here.I don't want to carry Ghana's bad side on my head because unlike you i dont have anything against my sister country.
get you facts right
Ghanaian dont flock Nigeria

its a shame to have a huge part of your population being extremely poor

and i know Nigeria very well
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
obaaderemi:
Abeg, abeg, abeg! post better pictures.
im not interested

im just interested in flooding the page with compressed pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
wink
Accra really doesnt sleep

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
chrisooblog:
so you are saying out of 45 million plus kenyans about 30 million have access to electricity right so are you saying 75% of your population is concentrated only in those areas the satellite imagery captured ok o Mr literate kenyan
abeg, leave d kenyans jare. They think having constant electricity in nairobi equates to all-round electrification rate. Only about 5 african countries have 100% electrification rate. south africa is the closest with 84%, ghana at 79%. Kenya at 56% and nigeria at 59%. Its a 2016 stats but very reliable from d world bank.
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EG.ELC.ACCS.ZS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
O0XYGEN:

The dumbest dude on th thread at it again.
When Ghanaians started using rails you idiots were still slaves.

Stop making noise because you are too dull and dumb.

I don’t even want to argue with such a dumb illiterate who knows nothing.

When did Ghana started building railway? 1898. grin

Serkondi to Tarkwa 90km. grin

http://www.grda.gov.gh/index.php/about-us/

When did Nigeria started building railway? 1896. grin

Lagos to Ibadan 156km. grin

When did Ghana train began operations? 1901 grin

When did Nigeria train began operations? 1901. grin

When did Ghana started using railway before Nigeria? grin

As at today, Ghana is far behind Nigeria in railway transportation. grin

I don't think Ghana has standard gauge railway system. grin

However, half of Nigeria was not under colonialism as at 1904.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
first of all
dont compare the two
GC ARPS has a different mandate
one that was more political in nature

and more Africanistic

Same mandate.

However, Ghana first experienced election in 1925. That was way after Nigeria had elections in 1922, 1923 & 1925. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
get you facts right

Ghanaians dont flock nigeria n vice versa .
poverty is everywhere, expecially this continent, and poverty is just all about spendings.

A nigerian living in a 2br apartment and paying $69 per month as shown on this thread by @nowenuse and @genieluv will still be tagged as living below poverty line while ghanaians and kenyans paying more than that for a one bedroom apartment is said to be living above poverty grin

And u wonder what the originator of that metric smoked when coming up with that idea. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just30:
get you facts right

Really? grin prove you know Nigeria very well.And please not something airlifted from Google.Anyone who truly knows Nigeria would attest to the fact that those figures about poverty are very exaggerated.Heck even whites living in Lagos admitted to them being wrong.The same Google and CNN you get your facts from insinuated that boko Haram Carrys out attacks on Lagos! grin So,just0, how well do you know Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.