Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246014 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2019
Green and well conserved. To our Nigerian and Tanzanian brothers, this is lack of development. grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8610361_kericho_jpegbd58000cd7e2e6bffe981bd19363bb3c
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Green and well conserved. To our Nigerian and Tanzanian brothers, this is lack of development. grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8610361_kericho_jpegbd58000cd7e2e6bffe981bd19363bb3c
Apparently that is empty like Riverside
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
So who owns those buildings??

Don't worry yourself to death over Kenyan buildings. Tell us about swimming, when was the last time you won an event? Regional, I don't expect you have won anything international or even participated in one. Go ahead and tell us about your swimming prowess... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
gallivant:

Tanzanian education shines through. Jericho's weather is nothing like that ugly name national park of yours. Go to the library and pick up a geography book or an atlas.
Hohohohoho...
So after comparing yourselves with Britain you believe you are educated? If I call u a fool,Am I wrong??

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:
It is funny when an idiot call other people idiots. Why not use the internet to be a better person. Why are Nigerians so proud of their ignorance?

1) We are talking International Poverty Line. That now is around 2 dollars per day per person. I think as of now Egypt has zero. It was 1.3% in 2015. It was 2.3% in 2012.

2) Every country has it's own national poverty line. Norway, US and even Qatar has their own poverty line. Basically they would take the guys lying below certain income and declare them poor. In the US - you're poor if you're making less than 20K usd and would even qualify for food stamps and all sort of incentives.

This is from the world bank:
https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/egypt/publication/economic-outlook-april-2018

Furthermore, extreme poverty in Egypt is
practically eradicate d. Using the national poverty
threshold, about a third (27.8%) of the population
was below the poverty line in 2015
And this is what you wrote:

Just like you also need to accept the GDP is over-
stated to make Nigeria Africa top dog while
everyone knows Egypt with 100M and zero povery -
and South Africa with proper middle class - are just
reasonable 350B.
And I keep asking where is "your zero poverty in Egypt" proof. I showed you proofs to show all countries have poverty even Egypt. Only for you to start talking about national poverty line and international poverty line. grin you are foolish. How can you say, you think poverty in Egypt is 0%? Who are you to think your thoughts count? Meanwhile 0% and 1.3% are not the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Jonraid:
And its more nothing when it's propped up with oil!
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2019
gallivant:

Don't worry yourself to death over Kenyan buildings. Tell us about swimming, when was the last time you won an event? Regional, I don't expect you have won anything international or even participated in one. Go ahead and tell us about your swimming prowess... grin
You just push me in wrong side.I spoke about our scientific progress. I spoke about 1350 heart operations which we did in JKCI in Dar es salaam. We are doing heart operations to east Africans as well as people from central Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
You just push me in wrong side.I spoke about our scientific progress. I spoke about 1350 heart operations which we did in JKCI in Dar es salaam. We are doing heart operations to east Africans as well as people from central Africa
Is it true Kenyans come to Tanzania for healthcare?grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho...
So after comparing yourselves with Britain you believe you are educated? If I call u a fool,Am I wrong??

Do you know where Jericho is located? Trust me, it's weather is not comparable to anywhere in Britain. Go to the library my friend and read some more. You are not ready for the real world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Kazikazi:

You should never embarrass swimming or sports again by mentioning it in the same sentence with Tanzania. Okay? I have nothing to add on your heart disease pandemic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Kur17:

Share the link, 2018 or 2019...we're going to overtake Angola very soon

You're GDP is not real...
You should be concern of Ethiopia and not Angola
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2019
Kur17:

Share the link, 2018 or 2019...we're going to overtake Angola very soon

You're GDP is not real...
Ethiopia's economy has left you behind grin Despite the fact that your GDP is cooked. See below:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2019
68816419:

You should be concern of Ethiopia and not Angola
Tanzania will soon leave them behind. grin You can not continue to balance your economy by selling tea leaves and borrowing from China. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Don't be an ignorant fella.No need of trying to hide the obvious fact!
obaaderemi:
Ethiopia's economy has left you behind grin Despite the fact that your GDP is cooked. See below:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2019
tylann:
your economy is 8 times the size of Kenya but it is uselessuseless
We beat you in every sector from education healthcare agriculture infrastructure
Most importantly quality of life
So how does your big GDP help you
It helps us cater for 200million people. You are just 50million people and yet, you are ranked as a failed country. Imagine if you were just 100million. grin Meanwhile all those indices you mentioned usually favour small countries. That's why a very backward equatorial Guinea can beat you in those indices. Got it, Dumbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
This is from the world bank:
https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/egypt/publication/economic-outlook-april-2018

And this is what you wrote:

And I keep asking where is "your zero poverty in Egypt" proof. I showed you proofs to show all countries have poverty even Egypt. Only for you to start talking about national poverty line and international poverty line. grin you are foolish. How can you say, you think poverty in Egypt is 0%? Who are you to think your thoughts count? Meanwhile 0% and 1.3% are not the same.
You're incorrigible.That article tells you extreme poverty in Egypt was long eradicated.Nearly half Nigerian are suffering from extreme poverty.That is what I meant.I don't care about internal Egypt or Nigeria poverty line.I am talking comparable international poverty.Every country has their own 30% or around that they call poor.That is relative poverty.We are talking poverty that means meetings basic human needs..enough food, shelter and clothing to life a basic dignity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
HAHAHAHAH grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
It helps us cater for 200million people. You are just 50million people and yet, you are ranked as a failed country. Imagine if you were just 100million. grin Meanwhile all those indices you mentioned usually favour small countries. That's why a very backward equatorial Guinea can beat you in those indices. Got it, Dumbo?

I told this idiot we are not Nigerians. We are not 100 million because we are not retards. Have you ever heard of family planning, condoms, common sense etc? That's the difference between Kenya and the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jonraid:
And its more nothing when it's propped up with oil!
https://www.nairaland.com/4984062/president-nana-akufo-addos-outfit-event/8#75190873

go to this page

You will laugh at their stupidity

They always go creating stories on Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jonraid:
Fact is Ethiopia's economy is larger than yours grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
Is it true Kenyans come to Tanzania for healthcare?grin
Yes,that is according to the head of JKC institute in Dar es salaam Mr Janaba.Our top heart institute have done operations to many east Africans including Kenyans!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
Tanzania will soon leave them behind. grin You can not continue to balance your economy by selling tea leaves and borrowing from China. grin
grin
From one of the article
"Analysis showed that Kenya, which has not grown its export earnings, is set to struggle to repay the maturing Eurobond in the next three years.

Kenya was added to the list of countries that had dipped into the international capital markets, having been issued Eurobonds worth Sh475 billion since its launch in 2014.

The debt service repayment has been made serious by the need to offset the Sh78.3 billion of the Eurobond in June this year
." cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
gallivant:

I told this idiot we are not Nigerians. We are not 100 million because we are not retards. Have you ever heard of family planning, condoms, common sense etc? That's the difference between Kenya and the poverty capital of the world.
And yet your population growth rate is 2.5%. Neck to neck with Nigeria's. grin Please, just keep posting your ugly pictures of little Indian boy scouts. This discussions are above your miniscule brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
And yet your population growth rate is 2.5%. Neck to neck with Nigeria's. grin Please, just keep posting your ugly pictures of little Indian boy scouts. This discussions are above your miniscule brain. grin

Obaboon, Nigeria and Nigerians are a special case. That's something you should always consider when you rub your shoulders with the rest of humanity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes,that is according to the head of JKC institute in Dar es salaam Mr Janaba.Our top heart institute have done operations to many east Africans including Kenyans!

Heart disease is boring and nobody here cares. They don't care on Facebook and Twitter also.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
gallivant:

but d birth rate of nigeria n kenya are d same.

What's up with ur family planning?
Jonraid:
what are d major components of kenyan economy once again?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
Kenya pop growth rate is 1.5%
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
The birr was devalued and Kenya is still big and the gap with Ethiopia will be 10b big.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
theenchanter:
but d birth rate of nigeria n kenya are d same.

What's up with ur family planning?what are d major components of kenyan economy once again?

We are not the same. One is the poverty capital.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:

Old stories, can you post 2018 or 2019 figures, don't you get it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pop Growth rate. Kenya at 1.5%. Only Mauritus, South Africa and Botswana are growing lesser rate.

This is because Kenya has one highest contraceptive usage. This quite impressive because for most of 80s - Kenya was WORLD fastest growing - population wise- with fertility rate of around 8%. We have turned the tables by investing in family planning and population control measures.

Nigeria are 20th fastest growing - at 2.5%!! Their GDP growth rate for the last 3 or 4 yrs has not touched 2.5% - so their per capita is being eroded seriously.

Tanzania are 14th fastest growing - at 2.7%

Both have contraceptive usage of lower than 30%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/resources/the-world-factbook/fields/344rank.html#KE

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.