Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,400 members, 7,850,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6267764 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
You know why Nigeria is cursed. It precisely because of that. Their agricluture is archaic. They basically import everything. That is why their Naira cannot wistand the dollar. They will claims to have 80B -dollars worth of agricluture - but they will import sugar, milk powder, rice, wheat, maize, name it. Maybe only yams & cassava & sorhum-millet - they are sufficient.

Anyway Kenya need to get there - and start selling milk powder. I know French Conglomerate Danone - runs the dairy show in most of west Africa - but as soon as they ratify the Africa Free Trade - we need to ship powder milk there.

Fulani cows are like Maasai cows. They cannot help anybody. They are just causing environmental degradation.Those are as good as keeping wild animals. We need IMPROVED BREEDS. Fulani cow you'll struggle to milk a liter out of it - while modern breeds you can get 40-50 liters - that is more like 40 times more productivity.

Jonraid:
The thin Fulani cows won't even give you a cup of milk! These are what Nigeria needs to prop up its milk production!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:

guy the simple truth is that there are more construction projects going on in Lagos alone than in Ghana or Kenya
@
EAC
lekki FTZ
phonix island
snake island
orange island
periwinkle island
light rail
etc
But is nigeria not all about lagos?

Sadly lagos is not even up to 1% of the entire landmass size of nigeria.

You should be crying by now.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Export billions help in sustaining a country's currency because the currency used in the international trade is the dollar,so you get more dollars when you export alot. Oil no longer supports the Naira as much .Nigeria's gem now is actually the remittances which basically support millions of families there and help the country in increasing foreign cash inflows into the economy!
rvp2018:
You know why Nigeria is cursed. It precisely because of that. Their agricluture is archaic. They basically import everything. That is why their Naira cannot wistand the dollar. They will claims to have 80B -dollars worth of agricluture - but they will import sugar, milk powder, rice, wheat, maize, name it. Maybe only yams & cassava & sorhum-millet - they are sufficient.

Anyway Kenya need to get there - and start selling milk powder. I know French Conglomerate Danone - runs the dairy show - but as soon as they ratify the Africa Free Trade - we need to ship powder milk there.

Fulani cows are like Maasai cows. They cannot help anybody. They are just causing environmental degradation.Those are as good as keeping wild animals. We need IMPROVED BREEDS. Fulani cow you'll struggle to milk a liter out of it - while modern breeds you can get 40-50 liters - that is more like 40 times more productivity.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:
GO finish your high school. And this time really concentrate on English Comprehension. You sound as literate as Buhari.
a prevaricator n roadside economist. grin

Ur lies are just too much.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
At least I am known for something. That is remarkable. You're well - 1 of the 200m Nigerians - nobody would notice if they disappeared.
theenchanter:
a prevaricator n roadside economist. grin

Ur lies are just too much.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
O0XYGEN:
But is nigeria not all about lagos?
Sadly lagos is not even up to 1% of the entire landmass size of nigeria.
You should be crying by now.
it's sadder that you can't read simple English. we've got developments in all states abj.... centenary city , world trade centre
imo state.... centenary towers ogun.... free trade zones akwa ibom... industries Abia..... enyimba economic city etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jonraid:
Can you locate Morocco in the map? Minerals play an important role in it's economy!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Morocco

according to the map, mineral play only 4% of morocco's gdp and not an important role as u said.

A glance at ur economy through wiki also shows that oil play a role in ur economy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:
At least I am known for something. That is remarkable. You're well - 1 of the 200m Nigerians - nobody would notice if they disappeared.
do u know d meaning of "prevaricator"? grin if u're happy to be known as that, I'll pass.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
vaxx:

The eastern region of Ethiopia was colonized by the British. The northern part of the region called Haud and the rest Ogaden, named after the group of people that inhabit it was also colonized Haud was part of British Somaliland. Ogaden was part of Italian Somaliland for a more than four years , when Italian Somaliland which included the eastern portion of present-day Ethiopia .

You are an African right Please please please At least know just a little about other African countries. It is people like you who make wrong maps and put in the museum saying the whole Africa was colonized. Rather than fighting on the GDP stuffs, fight illiteracy. I am not sorry I am mean

Same goes to every Kenyan here. If it makes you feel proud and big having big GDP, then here it is. . . Ethiopia has lower GDP, lower civilization, low literacy and is low on everything are you happy now? Make a party for that

AFRICA IS HOPELESS
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
ednited:

You are an African right Please please please At least know just a little about other African countries. It is people like you who make wrong maps and put in the museum saying the whole Africa was colonized. Rather than fighting on the GDP stuffs, fight illiteracy. I am not sorry I am mean

Same goes to every Kenyan here. If it makes you feel proud and big having big GDP, then here it is. . . Ethiopia has lower GDP, lower civilization, low literacy and is low on everything are you happy now? Make a party for that

AFRICA IS HOPELESS
take it easy....d thread is not really a replica of what's happening in real life.

Take a chill pill, pls.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
I just discovered that Kenya s got oil
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
theenchanter:
take it easy....d thread is not really a replica of what's happening in real life.

Take a chill pill, pls.

I hope not. I bet, I mean look at us. . .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:

Nope. You just proved you're stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:

Anyway Kenya need to get there - and start selling milk powder. I know French Conglomerate Danone - runs the dairy show in most of west Africa - but as soon as they ratify the Africa Free Trade - we need to ship powder milk there.

d naira being weaker against d dollar is a deliberate act, i know u'll never understand how it's done and I'm not sure I'll like to tutor u on that. Just study how Japan devalued their currency against all odds.

And no, we dont import all d things u posted.... we're actually d largest producer of rice in d continent. We hope to export rice to west african countries by Aug this year, we can start with ghana. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
ednited:

I hope not. I bet, I mean look at us. . .
its alright.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Nope. You just proved you're stupid.
lol you de angry? go kill yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:

lol you de angry?
go kill yourself

No I'm not. You're stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
theenchanter:

Take a chill pill, pls.

I will tell you about real life. In calabar, there is a museum which tells Ethiopia is colonized. And this man even says ET is colonized by Italy and British. We have to end fooling ourselves saying it will be okay. We don't want to face reality but this is reality. Your great grand kids will think the whole Africa is colonized wait for that. Wait more. . . just wait.

What are we leaving to grand kids? It is no big deal reading quarrels and jokes in a forum like this i know but why waste time??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
ednited:

AFRICA IS HOPELESS

Calm down people are just having fun here
Nothing serious
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
NairobiWalker:

No I'm not. You're stupid.

lolz
.don't kill yourself with hatred. you know you look so hopelessly foolish when you call someone stupid only because you can't realize that you are a less privileged.
let me call a doctor for you fast
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
ednited:

I will tell you about real life. In calabar, there is a museum which tells Ethiopia is colonized. And this man even says ET is colonized by Italy and British. We have to end fooling ourselves saying it will be okay. We don't want to face reality but this is reality. Your great grand kids will think the whole Africa is colonized wait for that. Wait more. . . just wait.

What are we leaving to grand kids? It is no big deal reading quarrels and jokes in a forum like this i know but why waste time??

But i told the guy Ethiopia was never colonized
That is what we were taught in school by our kenyan history teachers

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:

Yes we have oil so what
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
I think it correct to say part of former Ethiopia empire was colonized -by Italians - Eritrea - and now that it's own country - present day Ethiopia was never colonized - which was quite a feat!!!
ednited:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
It's still resource based,that's the point.And it contributes to about 10% of Morocco's gdp! Minerals don't contribute that much to Kenya,we are not in any way a resource based economy!

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2018/10/255783/morocco-market-mineral-production/

theenchanter:
according to the map, mineral play only 4% of morocco's gdp and not an important role as u said.

A glance at ur economy through wiki also shows that oil play a role in ur economy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
tylann:
Yes we have oil so what
is it bad to say that. I didn't know that before
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:
I think it correct to say part of former Ethiopia empire was colonized -by Italians - Eritrea - and now that it's own country - present day Ethiopia was never colonized - which was quite a feat!!!

That is what i told the vaxx guy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:

is it bad to say that. I didn't know that before

It is not bad to say we have oil
So what was your point
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
The ignorance that Nigerian's have speaks volumes about their education system.A primary school kid in Kenya knows this!
tylann:

But i told the guy Ethiopia was never colonized
That is what we were taught in school by our kenyan history teachers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
tylann:
It is not bad to say we have oil So what was your point
I wasn't aware
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kilimani Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jonraid:
It's still resource based,that's the point.And it contributes to about 10% of Morocco's gdp! Minerals don't contribute that much to Kenya,we are not in any way a resource based economy!

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2018/10/255783/morocco-market-mineral-production/

u initially posted a map, i told u mineral resources contributes 4% according to d map, now u're telling me it's 10% grin

So, tell me about ur mineral exploration too. grin https://expogr.com/detail_news.php?newsid=5334&pageid=2
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nairobi Lower middle class - Eastland - As per last census Eastland accounted for nearly half of Nairobi (about 2M) - mostly residential estates

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.