Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6267729 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
ednited:

You are an African right Please please please At least know just a little about other African countries. It is people like you who make wrong maps and put in the museum saying the whole Africa was colonized. Rather than fighting on the GDP stuffs, fight illiteracy. I am not sorry I am mean

Same goes to every Kenyan here. If it makes you feel proud and big having big GDP, then here it is. . . Ethiopia has lower GDP, lower civilization, low literacy and is low on everything are you happy now? Make a party for that

AFRICA IS HOPELESS

chai...why are you this pissed now....??...

you are normaly not like this....you are amongst the most calm person on this thread.....what happened....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:
So rich. That is why Nigeria is so poor. If only you could be more productive. Again Egypt reduce their poverty from highs of 20s in 90s to zero. 1.3% was in 2015.
Where is your proof that there is 0% poverty in Egypt? You can't just talk without substantiating it. If you were productive your shittyy economy would not be $60bn and borrowed to the eyeballs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
Where is your proof that there is 0% poverty in Egypt? You can't just talk without substantiating it. If you were productive your shittyy economy would not be $60bn and borrowed to the eyeballs.

their are poor people all over the world....kenyans are moroons and liars....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:

chai...why are you this pissed now....??...

you are normaly not like this....you are amongst the most calm person on this thread.....what happened....??

I don't know. I am very mad right now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
It's still one of Moroccos vibrant sectors with high export returns.We are still newbies in the mining industry.We don't earn that much from minerals unless you prove to me otherwise!
theenchanter:
u initially posted a map, i told u mineral resources contributes 4% according to d map, now u're telling me it's 10% grin

So, tell me about ur mineral exploration too. grin https://expogr.com/detail_news.php?newsid=5334&pageid=2
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:

I wasn't aware

You are not aware of what
We have oil in turkana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nairobi random

Nairobi South C.

Nairobi Slum Upgrading Kibera.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
ednited:

I don't know. I am very mad right now

sorrry oooo....
good days bad days stuff....cheer up...dont let people drag you down to their level....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by EiConsulting: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is really disturbing, so na plenty we just plenty, nothing dey here!!

Contact us for inquiries about Canadian visa. we provide all visa types.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:
Our biggest export is tea. We should be exporting nearly 1.5B dollars worth of tea now. Horticulture is also nearly 1.5B dollars. That should give your roughly 3B dollars. If you need still help with 1B dollar - then coffee is around 200-300M dollars. You probably still need my help to find you 700M worth of agricluture export or can you do this on your own. Fish and related should set you around 100M dollars. Still need help finding 600M dollars?
All these paltry sums added up gives less than $6bn. My man, your GDP is cooked. grin No way you can pay your way out of debt with those paltry incomes plus your small sized home market. Your goose is cooked and China is at the door. Beware.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:

their are poor people all over the world....kenyans are moroons and liars....
That roadside economist is a special case of foolishness. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
What difference would it make - 1% and 0% - that is called hair splitting - a worthless exercise- the elephant in the room is Nigeria's poverty line that is above 50%. Deal with that.

Our GDP is AFRICA LARGEST NON-MINERAL ECONOMY IN AFRICA. That mean our economy that is now 90B dollars - has been built BY THE SWEAT OF OUR BROWS. You gotta respect that. We didn't wait for Shell to explore and ship oil.

obaaderemi:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
ednited,i dont remember ethiopia been colonized like other african nations....

soooo,dont bother....things like this happen with people that dont know....

but what is colonization....??
you can actualy lump ethiopia to colonization too,because you people didnt managed to kick those colonizers in the face either....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Prove that the Kenya's economy is 60b? It's nice seeing that you transformed from an idea-less buffoon to a deranged fella! You just throw away figures without even propping up your arguments! It's 2019 now,I don't know which Kenya you are talking of right now.

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2018/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=42&pr.y=8&sy=2016&ey=2023&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=664&s=NGDPD&grp=0&a=#cs1
obaaderemi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
obaaderemi:
That roadside economist is a special case of foolishness. grin

you still take kenyans serious....??

your headache,not mine....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Forget GDP. You don't pay debts with GDP. Focus on revenues. Our total tax+AIA - are about 20B dollars annually. That is the money in the bank.

China total debt to Kenya is what 7-8B dollars. Kenya gov shares in Safaricom is about that. In short today our treasury can release its shareholding of Safaricom and pay off China debt with a snap of a finger.

And kenya gov - unlike Nigeria federal gov that already sold "everything" - owns more than 300 companies. It possibly gov has substantial shareholding in more than 500 serious companies.

In short worry about Nigeria that has had 18B dollar of debt forgiven for being so hopeless unable to pay. The same with Tanzania.

Our gov collect so much taxes - and has so many assets - China should simply open their purse whenever kenya ask for debt.

obaaderemi:
All these paltry sums added up gives less than $6bn. My man, your GDP is cooked. grin No way you can pay your way out of debt with those paltry incomes plus your small sized home market. Your goose is cooked and China is at the door. Beware.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:
Forget GDP. You don't pay debts with GDP. Focus on revenues. Our total tax+AIA - are about 20B dollars annually. That is the money in the bank.

China total debt to Kenya is what 7-8B dollars. Kenya gov shares in Safaricom is about that. In short today our treasury can release its shareholding of Safaricom and pay off China debt with a snap of a finger.

And kenya gov - unlike Nigeria federal gov that already sold "everything" - owns more than 300 companies. It possibly gov has substantial shareholding in more than 500 serious companies.

In short worry about Nigeria that has had 18B dollar of debt forgiven for being so hopeless unable to pay. The same with Tanzania.

Our gov collect so much taxes - and has so many assets - China should simply open their purse whenever kenya ask for debt.

sharrap....you kenyans are loosers...prove me wrong....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
you kenyans are sufferin from something we call stockholm syndrom....
solong you cant admit it,then you cant be cured from it...

thier is no way a black person will like flowers for decoration...we blacks make a soup out of flowers,we dont put it on the corner of the house to admire it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
More Nairobi pics.
Kileleshwa Nairobi

And Wilson Airport - the busiest domestic airport around

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Argue him out and stop showing us how ignorant you are! Is this how you people argue?
dadark:

sharrap....you kenyans are loosers...prove me wrong....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:
More Nairobi pics.
Kileleshwa Nairobi

And Wilson Airport - the busiest domestic airport around

stockholm syndrom....you are so fixated to copy your oppressors....you fell in love with your oppresors..

its a common reaction....

blacks dont use flowers for decoration....we eat them....

ednited,gerrit....??
dont let kenyans confuse you....

if i give flowers to a black woman she will make stew out of it and abuse me...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:
ednited,i dont remember ethiopia been colonized like other african nations....

soooo,dont bother....things like this happen with people that dont know....

but what is colonization....??
you can actualy lump ethiopia to colonization too,because you people didnt managed to kick those colonizers in the face too....

Yes we did kick them. Actually three times but only battle of Adwa is recognized.

Colonization is when people fall on the rules and orders of colonizers.Which haven't happened in Ethiopia during the occupation.

Now when I think about it. . .I think my anger was caused by videos that shows black people are being non sense. Including African Americans. That really touched me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jonraid:
Argue him out and stop showing us how ignorant you are! Is this how you people argue?

prove me wrong....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Government revenues as percentage to GDP

Egypt......................19.861

Kenya.....................18.539

Nigeria....................8.490

South Africa............29.872

The giant is out here under-performing again! grin The Nigeria's funny GDP chronicles continues on!

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2018/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=62&pr.y=7&sy=2016&ey=2023&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=694%2C469%2C199%2C664&s=GGR_NGDP&grp=0&a=

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
ednited:

Yes we did kick them. Actually three times but only battle of Adwa is recognized.

Colonization is when people fall on the rules and orders of colonizers.Which haven't happened in Ethiopia during the occupation.

Now when I think about it. . .I think my anger was caused by videos that shows black people are being non sense. Including African Americans. That really touched me

i know that....dont get too pissed,we are all toghether in this historical madness,wheather you like it or not....

actualy it was haiti that managed to realy defeat them in battle....and that was when those basstard were already extremly strong with weapons.....

but look at haiti today....

forget afro americans....they are different type of people today like indians....they dont care about you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
When did they get past 6%. Nigeria cooked GDP shines through. I also think South Africa figures should be around 25%.
Jonraid:

The giant is out here under-performing again! grin The Nigeria's funny GDP chronicles continues on!

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2018/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=62&pr.y=7&sy=2016&ey=2023&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=694%2C469%2C199%2C664&s=GGR_NGDP&grp=0&a=
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
X
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jonraid:

lol, we dont run d same form of govt, our own system of govt is diff from every other country in africa.

That's d fed govt revenue and not d entire federation.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
rvp2018:
When did they get past 6%. Nigeria cooked GDP shines through. I also think South Africa figures should be around 25%.
always thinking... grin

Prevaricator cum roadside economist. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
The usual excuse.Every government in the world has a sort of devolve governance.Well,your states are another bunch of jokers,let's not even get there! The IGR itself is just 3b!
theenchanter:
lol, we dont run d same form of govt, our own system of govt is diff from every other country in africa.

That's d fed govt revenue and not d entire federation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nairobi 1980s - Your eko city in 2050 might look like this if you work harder. Fighting facts and truths that I unleash for free won't take you anywhere.

theenchanter:
always thinking... grin

Prevaricator cum roadside economist. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
Who owns those buildings??
That's a billion dollar question they won't answer in the next decade

I see Chinese languages on Kenyan buildings and they argue it is owned by them

Black Kenyans own less than 20% businesses and buildings in Nairobi CBD

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.