Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,627 members, 7,861,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6285813 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
edon21:

1. Nairobi is a colony
2. that s an old cbd

I have a feeling you don't know what a CBD is. The suburbs are not the CBD. Don't be silly.

samsobo24:
What do you mean, you little Indian attention seeker

Digress and let me know what you are saying before I reply you.
Don't tell me you know more about Lagos city than me

Calm down simpleton. Did you compile the white owners list?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
samsobo24:
keep quiet you little Indian

There is no rocket science here to see

Why do you think outside the map,those countries had more lights

cc kazikazi
You are a major league idiot
That is why you are calling on your fellow buffon to help you out we have better electricity than you Samson of ambode
75% of Kenyans are connected to the national grid
We dont use generators like you idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
samsobo24:

cc kazikazi
The only electrified areas in Kenya are Nairobi metro and Mombasa,the rest is a dark continent of starving populace

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
gallivant post=
tylann:

Go back few pages we did that
Stop pulling us behind

cc kazikazi :

I have a feeling you don't know what a CBD is. The suburbs are not the CBD. Don't be silly.

its not only about buildings I will unleash

I will review many things about your modem colonialism

Don't be to quick to be disgraced, I will gather enough evidence for you guyz

I never posted that pics of that area as a CBD,I meant Ikeja is considered a CBD on the mainland
Its among Lagos CBDS
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
gallivant:

This son of ambode is growing stupid daily
We are still waiting for the list of white own buildings in nairobi
He is such a fool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
samsobo24:

cc kazikazi ]

Calm down simpleton. Did you compile the white owners list? its not only about buildings I will unleash

I will review many things about your modem colonialism

Don't be to quick to be disgraced, I will gather enough evidence for you guyz

I never posted that pics of that area as a CBD,I meant Ikeja is considered a CBD on the mainland
Its among Lagos CBDS

Bring the list of white own buildings in nairobi
Silly boy
Stop giving us useless stories
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
tylann:
That is why you are calling on your fellow buffon to help you out we have better electricity than you Samson of ambode
nd 75 percent use the electricity to charge their phones only cause of the high bills
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
gallivant:

crazy
you think you know more than the legosian that posted it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
tylann:

Of course every African country need more works .
Even in Europe and America. development does not have limit. it is continuity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
tylann:
Bring the list of white own buildings in nairobi Silly boy Stop giving us useless stories
all of them prove me wrong
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
tylann:
You guyz tremble at the call of kazikazigrin

You are not getting psychological now

Don't tell me you are now angry, can't you just shut your Godforsaken damn mouth if you are confused

You're exclusively a failure

Gather your self together and explain why Nairobi is as dark as anything
Nairobi central is less than 35% of the entire land mass and its probably where you mange to see stable light.

Hence the significance of the few parts of Nairobi that has light would be effortless to show the whole kenya having light on the map
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
tylann:

What about takoradi .
The list go bellow.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
because it's either that the whole shares are forigeners or the foreigners have 70 percent and Kenya 30 or it is 50-50
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
edon21:

nd 75 percent use the electricity to charge their phones only cause of the high bills

And you use generators to produce electricity
Kenyans don't
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
vaxx:
Even in Europe and America. development doea not have limit. it is continuity.

Africa need more works compared to continents
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
@ tylan and @ gallivant

Ten of you aren't capable to shake me here and not even your master RIP

You are confused creatures,I will deal with you till you go into head to head collision

Just wait and don't be in a hurry because at the end of the day,you will bow your heads in shame and displeasure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
samsobo24:

Don't tell me you are now angry, can't you just shut your Godforsaken damn mouth if you are confused

Nairobi central is less than 35% of the entire land mass and its probably where you mange to see stable light.

Hence the significance of the few parts of Nairobi that has light would be effortless to show the whole kenya having light on the map
later they ll ask "why should we develop areas with 1000 people " when those places make up 75 per of their total mass
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
tylann:

Africa need more works compared to continents
Sure, and likewise south Asia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
tylann:

And you use generators to produce electricity Kenyans don't
you want to tell me that power supply is in every nook of Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
samsobo24:

Kenya has 75% electricity connection
No country in east africa beats kenya in
Electricity connection and transmission
The only failure here is nigeria at this age you still depend on generators for electricity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
tylann:

Kenya has 75% electricity connection No country in east africa beats kenya in Electricity connection and transmission
Now I see you beginning to be pundit now
Tell me why Kenya is so dark
Explain or give me another map
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
edon21:

you want to tell me that power supply is in every nook of Kenya?

75% of Kenyans are connected
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
vaxx:
Sure, and likewise south Asia

Africa the most
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
tylann:
75% of Kenyans are connected
I can't believe and I won't. prove or are they living in Nairobi alone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
edon21:
where are our Ghanaian brothers. come on and testify
Testify to what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
the truth is that Kenyan s can't afford the price of the petrol to use the gen sets and the gov ll also tax them if they buy the gen sets lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just30:
Testify to what?
Nigeria s devt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
edon21:

I can't believe and I won't. prove or are they living in Nairobi alone

It is not a must that you believe
We have electricity and you dont

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
edon21:

at this momment most part or if not all of the north east has 100 percent electricity
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
funny
gooooooooooogle
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Leroy19:
Tz! grin
So you don't want your bomet governor anymore? Or are you gonna say bomet isn't in Kenya?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.