Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,293 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289790 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jonraid2: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2019
It is.Prove me otherwise!
dadark:

that cant be possible....we would be at each others throats by now....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

nigerias economy has peaked....has little to do with oil....

Whom are you fooling citizen of the world poverty capital
Your economy is oil
And oil is your economy
You economy was growing at high rate because of oil
When oil prices plunged Nigerian economy went down with it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2019
jonraid2:
It is.Prove me otherwise!

oyy...its not possible....half of the population is poor....??...thats crazy to imagine....

i dont say everybody are rich,but when you have half of the population poor,then thats automaticaly war....

you have not seen a angry nigerian before....ooohhh my....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

that cant be possible....we would be at each others throats by now....

Nigeria overthrew India a country of 1 billion people
And you claimed the title of the world poverty capital
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Whom are you fooling citizen of the world poverty capital
Your economy is oil
And oil is your economy
You economy was growing at high rate because of oil
When oil prices plunged Nigerian economy went down with it

hmmm...believe what you want....its not my job to prove anything to you....am i your teacher....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Nigeria overthrew India a country of 1 billion people
And you claimed the title of the world poverty capital

have you been to india before....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jonraid2: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Your officials are saying otherwise though!
dadark:

oyy...its not possible....half of the population is poor....??...thats crazy to imagine....

i dont say everybody are rich,but when you have half of the population poor,then thats automaticaly war....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

But that is the truth
your country is the world poverty capital
But there is war in your country boko haram
Fulani herdsmen Isis west Africa and the likes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2019
jonraid2:
Your officials are saying otherwise though!

its not possible to have that many poor people and not go at each other....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

have you been to india before....??

No educate me more about India
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

No educate me more about India

i will not....go find out yourself....

i already bashed indians alot....

kiiiki....that was funny....

you want somebody to feel something when you starve yourself to death....kiiikiki...strange logic....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

its not possible to have that many poor people and not go at each other....

Are you consoling yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

i will not....go find out yourself....

Okay but what i know is you out did India and became world poverty capital
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Are you consoling yourself

well,i dont know what your issue is actualy.... undecided undecided

you are sooo dumbed down,i can aswell try to explain something to a brickwall....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

hmmm...believe what you want....its not my job to prove anything to you....am i your teacher....??

I haven't told you to prove for me anything
Your economy is oil dependent as simple as that
It rises and falls with oil prices

Meanwhile your economy growth is stuck below 3%
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Okay but what i know is you out did India and became world poverty capital

kiiiikikiki....i out did them in hugh dicck and elephant balls....

kiiiki....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

well,i dont know what your issue is actualy.... undecided undecided

you are sooo dumbed down,i can aswell try to explain something to a brickwall....

They is nothing to explain to me the facts are out they
Nigeria is the world poverty capital as plain as that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

I haven't told you to prove for me anything
Your economy is oil dependent as simple as that
It rises and falls with oil prices

Meanwhile your economy growth is stuck below 3%

thats not bad actualy for a economy that has already peaked....

and you kenyans should be careful wantin foreighn investments...they dont bring only investments,they come with their nastiness too....

aka pedophilia....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

kiiiikikiki....i out did them in hugh dicck and elephant balls....

kiiiki....

In simple terms your are number one in the world when it comes to poverty
More than 80 million leaving below poverty line
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

thats not bad actualy for a economy that has already peaked....

Console yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2019
rvp2018:
You started well then veered off. Actually Ethiopia cannot beat kenya in textile and apparel. We have huge EPZ in Athi River - Nairobi Metro - and we export nearly half a billion dollar worth of textile to US under AGOA. I think in Africa - only Lesotho - export more.

Ethiopia are basically starting from literrally zero - and they are doing a good job attracting chinese low manufacturing.

Kenya has always had a strong manufacturing industry - possibly second strongest after South Africa.

We are talking of new fdi to manufacturing...here Ethiopia are beating kenya...most new manufacturers are choosing Ethiopia for
1) Cheap slavish labour. Kenya we have higher labour cost and stronger unions.
2) Cheap subdizied power - hyrdo - but you know Ethiopia & droughts are twins - and gov subsidy.
3) Cheap free land - Ethiopia gov simply grab land from peasant and give it to investors.
4) Tax incentives - Ethiopia gov are giving investors 10yrs tax holidays.

However those that have gone there - are also regretting - Ethiopia macro-economics are not looking good - forex controls is crazy - so repatriating profit is nearly impossible.

In short our manufacturing is now 8-10% of GDP - that is like 8B dollars. Ethiopia is about 3% of their GDP - that not even 2.5B dollars. So our manufacturing is about 3-4 times as big as Ethiopia.

As for Tanzania - those laggards will NEVER catch up. Ethiopia can slave for long hours working for 20 dollars and are incredibly disciplined & resilient like Chinese automatons. .

Tanzanaia - I think you don't know Tanzanians. Those people even if you paid them what - will not work. They will arrive maybe 2hrs late, gossip for another 2hrs, go for lunch for another 2hrs, and then complain the rest of the afternoon. And you cannot fire them. Firing a Tanzanian takes a company like 1-2 yrs going through the legal labyrinth.

In short Tanzania is a hopeless case. If they were to open their doors for free movement of labour - their companies would swifly hire kenyans.

The tangential issues - Ethiopia is 100m but very poor. Kenya is 50M and low middle class. Their is very little consumption demand in Ethiopia so industries there are export oriented.

Ethiopia airways was making huge losses when KQ was the most profitable. Airline industry is tough. Ethiopia airlines is basically heavily funded by Ethiopia Gov. KQ our gov did the first & most successfully privatization of airline in 90s....and the airline was doing great..until they got mixed up in oil futures...when oil was rising till it got 140...KQ decided to buy oil futures...and then Oil crashed to now 50s. It crashed Nigeria economy just like it crashed KQ. For more than 10yrs KQ have been stuck with expensive oil future contracts - that see them buying oil at even 140 dollars a barrel - when competitors are buying at 40 dollars.

Just keep on dreaming on your slumber.Tanzania's manufacturing growth is one of the in Africa.We are growing too fast.Only a kiberan will not notice it

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

In simple terms your are number one in the world when it comes to poverty
More than 80 million leaving below poverty line

what about venezuela....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Lagos, Biggest apple in Africa ![b][/b]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Console yourself

do you even understand what an peaked economy is....??

chai...i don suffer....why are you this dumb....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jonraid2: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Give us the figures of your manufacturing billions,we don't want sensational articles!
Kazikazi:
Just keep on dreaming on your slumber.Tanzania's manufacturing growth is one of the in Africa.We are growing too fast.Only a kiberan will not notice it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Slumpolis.
68816419:
Lagos, Biggest apple in Africa ![b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2019
rvp2018:
Slumpolis.

kiiiikikiki...you kenyans never see chumchin....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2019
You were nearly zero. Maybe they counted Dangote Cement factory that year.
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2019
rvp2018:
You were nearly zero. Maybe they counted Dangote Cement factory that year.

kiiikikikiki....

facts dont lie...mr lamps and firewood....

i still cant believe you said that....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jonraid2: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Venezuela are literally sinking right now. If Maduro DOESN'T LEAVE,THINGS WILL ONLY BE WORSE FOR THEM.

Caracas is a different case,let's look at Abuja-your economic growth spells doom for you! The plot will soon thicken with your ever high fertility which keeps propping up your population!
dadark:

what about venezuela....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2019
jonraid2:
Venezuela are literally sinking right now. If Maduro DOESN'T LEAVE,THINGS WILL ONLY BE WORSE FOR THEM.

Caracas is a different case,let's look at Abuja-your economic growth spells doom for you! The plot will soon thicken with your ever high fertility which keeps propping up your population!

wetin consighn us if you dont like yanshin your women....??...

dont worry,we will yansh them for you....for what do you have friends for....

kiiikiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Leroy19:
In Tanzania, albinos are often kidnapped and their body parts hacked off for use as charms and magical potions in the belief that they bring wealth and good luck.

When will you guys stop killing albinos?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-condemns-ritual-killings-of-tanzanian-albino-children-for-body-parts/
Can cannibals point a finger to ritual killers? Can a monkey laugh at a tail of other monkey while it has a longer one? Can you try removing a speck to ur brother's eye while you have a log right in your own eyes? What a hypocrisy!

Now go deal with your cannibalism nature of kenyans

(1) (2) (3) ... (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.