Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,842 members, 7,841,199 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254095 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
PROVERBZ:
ebony life was removed from dstv 'south Africa' south Africans want to embrace american culture they try to speak like them and rap like them in the music videos which fails woefully because of the south African accent if someone wanted to watch of listen to American entertainment they just watch american entertainment not fake wanna bees

low views and streams of music videos by south African artist is a proof all south African entertainment starts and ends in south Africa sometimes it slips into neighbouring countries like Zimbabwe so am not surprised that they failed to embrace ebony life

ebony life is on cable TV in america while sky recently opened a new channel called yanga TV only for nigerian entertainment nobody cares foe south african movies or songs or premier soccer league even with its good quality cameras

lastly we don't care for dstv infact we want them gone the channels we watch on dstv don't show south African content Africa magic MTV base , sound city nick etc

The only reason there are Nigerian channels abroad is coz u rats are scavenging all over the world. Your own country is a dump. Which American or British people are gonna watch EbonyLife when it can't succeed in Southern Africa - the most cosmopolitan region of the continent?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
NairobiWalker:

How many planes has your largest private airline?

as if i care....i dont know....

chai,now its about how many planes....??
why is it so important to you kenyans to feel better than nigerians....do you think that would change anything for you kenyans....??

after you manage to defeat nigerians,you will still have many others to defeat....

whats the sense in that....??....why even bother....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men

On behalf of SAPS, National Police Spokesperson Brigadier Sally de Beer has issued a warning to the ladies alerting them of an influx of Nigerian men who have come to con and steal from them under the guise of tourism and looking for love.
Sally de Beer said a bunch of unscrupulous Nigerians are traveling to South Africa as tourists but do not register formally with the authorities
She added that this was a scam where they target rich women and seduce them into marriage only for them to con and steal from them, or commit a crime and disappear.
According to officials at Immigration, the immigrants end up working in the country without permits and operate comfortably in mid and high-end estates.
Common methods most of these guys are using are phishing whereby they create fake accounts using women’s pictures to befriend you and then later recommend themselves to you. This is mostly rampant on Facebook.

South African women have been said to fall for Nigerian men easily because of the façade these men put on to appear rich. They are known to flaunt their worldly belongings as well as using their accents to appear exotic in charming women.

Other ways the Nigerian men lie to South African women is by creating sob stories where they were promised football careers in Europe by an agency in Nigeria only to end up at the agency’s offices in South Africa, stranded after being abandoned in the process of catching a connecting flight to a European country.

https://www.nairaland.com/4992482/south-african-police-issues-warning#75261219

Runalong333
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

The only reason there are Nigerian channels abroad is coz u rats are scavenging all over the world. Your own country is a dump. Which American or British people are gonna watch EbonyLife when it can't succeed in Southern Africa - the most cosmopolitan region of the continent?

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
As I mentioned my cousin in law's youngest sis survived the D2 attack. Here's her story with the downlow on other details. She was in her office behind reception just off the dining room when the bomber prematurely blew himself up while still outside the patio. She heard the bang and then seconds later the firing began as the 4 terrorists walked into the hotel shooting.
At this point her ears,and mind shut down and she recalls very little. She does remember seeing her dead boss bleeding out in front of her,touching distance,actually and not much else as a collection of surviving workers and guests grouped everyone into a more or less cohesive herd toward safety outside. Movies lie about one detail in action scenes-[b]gunfire in enclosed spaces is EFFING LOUD!! [/b]Her ears rang for a whole day and along with deep scratches on her left calf she can't remember she's fine. Her car,though is still stuck;the cops say she never finished the transfer paperwork in 2017 (true) so its still gathering dust in the car park. It may seem like police paranoia or harassment but one of the AS car had a false number plate and the guy responsible at the National Transportation Safety Authority,Augustine Musembi is behind bars.
Other sources, a buddy of Violet Kemunto's own family,(the bride of the planner who lived in Muchatha) say she was killed in a drone strike,same day trying to cross over to Tz at the Sirare border post. First reports claimed she was arrested,then still being sought:however,the same source swears the ATPU showed them a photo of her dead body same evening. The IED guy's vest I'm told came from Mandera at the Kenya border with Somalia,and was delivered same day. In the evening all the radical Islamic preachers who used to infest Eastleigh screaming anti Christian hate disappeared.
The Eastleigh Diamond Trust bank manager facilitated the hacking of an innocent man's Safaricom Mpesa account-the guy was saving 15$ daily and a 1 mn$ passed through his account without his knowledge. She's currently in. I couldn't confirm some of this with a Foreign intel service person I have access to but some details I was told don't add up. Apparently the SEALS killed them all while they were holed up on the 7th floor by the Recce boys using a Barret 107.A equipped with a see through wall scope. Possible,but the condition of the AS dead automatically precludes such a scenario. That's what they look like-they don't leave normal gunshot wounds in human flesh,but literally vaporise the body,tearing off limbs.
Imo,this was a genuine AS terror attack-meaning no Israelis were involved,also the date didn't feature in Satanic or Hebrew holidays unlike the Westgate ,Garissa,Kikambala December 2002 or even Norfolk hotel new years eve 1980 false flag. Once I've confirmed some details I'll post them.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
No Nigerian actor would match this guy's CV cool
this guy deserves an oscar,START UP n BLACKLIST are my best

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
How are you better than Ghana? Name the area you are better than Ghana. Is is in poverty, criminality, lawless, violent crimes, lack of electricity, hunger, poor roads, illiteracy, low life expectancy? Tell me grin

edon21:

WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN GHANA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

the only reason ebonylife was removed from dstv in south Africa is cuz people over there are bitter and think they are competing

and bro u don't know anything about Nigeria's influence in the UK this days UK charts are filled with people mimicking afro beats and the Nigerian pidgin English super artists like ani Marie have inserted Nigerian pidgin into their songs afro beats rule the UK but we are cool with it lol what we can take is south Africans mimicking our pidgin lol aka does that all the time man is begging to be accepted by the Nigerian audience his new song jiga is in Nigerian pidgin same as fela in Versace y'all done want to appreciate Nigerian music on less there is a south Africa artist playing an inferior role
infact most big songs in south Africa have Nigerian influence. eg rands and nairas , jiga z fela in Versace,Soweto baby , particular ,said, maradona , baba,

this is davido in london black, white brown as vide to afro beats

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
The guy is doing his job,he might not be Lupita or Kiran Shah but he is a well know figure in Hollywood!
Troy404:
this guy deserves an oscar,START UP n BLACKLIST are my best
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

On behalf of SAPS, National Police Spokesperson Brigadier Sally de Beer has issued a warning to the ladies alerting them of an influx of Nigerian men who have come to con and steal from them under the guise of tourism and looking for love.
Sally de Beer said a bunch of unscrupulous Nigerians are traveling to South Africa as tourists but do not register formally with the authorities
She added that this was a scam where they target rich women and seduce them into marriage only for them to con and steal from them, or commit a crime and disappear.
According to officials at Immigration, the immigrants end up working in the country without permits and operate comfortably in mid and high-end estates.
Common methods most of these guys are using are phishing whereby they create fake accounts using women’s pictures to befriend you and then later recommend themselves to you. This is mostly rampant on Facebook.

South African women have been said to fall for Nigerian men easily because of the façade these men put on to appear rich. They are known to flaunt their worldly belongings as well as using their accents to appear exotic in charming women.

Other ways the Nigerian men lie to South African women is by creating sob stories where they were promised football careers in Europe by an agency in Nigeria only to end up at the agency’s offices in South Africa, stranded after being abandoned in the process of catching a connecting flight to a European country.

Runalong333

They are conmen all over
There is nothing good about Nigeria
They add no value on the African continent they deserve to be nuked from the face of the earth
Criminals criminals everywhere

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hope she has overcome the trauma.It's shocking learning that such attacks can be false flags! Just like the 9/11 which was used to wage war in Iraq!
kikuyu1:
As I mentioned my cousin in law's youngest sis survived the D2 attack. Here's her story with the downlow on other details. She was in her office behind reception just off the dining room when the bomber prematurely blew himself up while still outside the patio. She heard the bang and then seconds later the firing began as the 4 terrorists walked into the hotel shooting.
At this point her ears,and mind shut down and she recalls very little. She does remember seeing her dead boss bleeding out in front of her,touching distance,actually and not much else as a collection of surviving workers and guests grouped everyone into a more or less cohesive herd toward safety outside. Movies lie about one detail in action scenes-[b]gunfire in enclosed spaces is EFFING LOUD!! [/b]Her ears rang for a whole day and along with deep scratches on her left calf she can't remember she's fine. Her car,though is still stuck;the cops say she never finished the transfer paperwork in 2017 (true) so its still gathering dust in the car park. It may seem like police paranoia or harassment but one of the AS car had a false number plate and the guy responsible at the National Transportation Safety Authority,Augustine Musembi is behind bars.
Other sources, a buddy of Violet Kemunto's own family,(the bride of the planner who lived in Muchatha) say she was killed in a drone strike,same day trying to cross over to Tz at the Sirare border post. First reports claimed she was arrested,then still being sought:however,the same source swears the ATPU showed them a photo of her dead body same evening. The IED guy's vest I'm told came from Mandera at the Kenya border with Somalia,and was delivered same day. In the evening all the radical Islamic preachers who used to infest Eastleigh screaming anti Christian hate disappeared.
The Eastleigh Diamond Trust bank manager facilitated the hacking of an innocent man's Safaricom Mpesa account-the guy was saving 15$ daily and a 1 mn$ passed through his account without his knowledge. She's currently in. I couldn't confirm some of this with a Foreign intel service person I have access to but some details I was told don't add up. Apparently the SEALS killed them all while they were holed up on the 7th floor by the Recce boys using a Barret 107.A equipped with a see through wall scope. Possible,but the condition of the AS dead automatically precludes such a scenario. That's what they look like-they don't leave normal gunshot wounds in human flesh,but literally vaporise the body,tearing off limbs.
Imo,this was a genuine AS terror attack-meaning no Israelis were involved,also the date didn't feature in Satanic or Hebrew holidays unlike the Westgate ,Garissa,Kikambala December 2002 or even Norfolk hotel new years eve 1980 false flag. Once I've confirmed some details I'll post them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is stooping low but oh dear! Nigerians have a reputation of being at loggerheads with the locals wherever they go! This was during the Dusitd2 attack!
TayserMahri:

Runalong333

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
kikuyu1:
connecting the dots ehh grin..its the work of any govt to hide the truth from the masses otherwise there will be consequences
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Hope she has overcome the trauma.It's shocking learning that such attacks can be false flags! Just like the 9/11 which was used to wage war in Iraq!
War is big business ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
An industry it is!
mtisTheQubit:

War is big business ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
An industry it is!

The military industrial complex

Dick Cheney and his buddies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:

Terrorism is an American creation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
An industry it is!
Read the ROTHSCHILD family an the THE BATTLE OF WATERLOO ...a crazy an true tale
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
It's the world we live in.Terrorism hides under religion but it's motives are to cripple nations and set an agenda that it's financers wish to set.We know who created Al Qaeda and the ISIS terror groups!
tylann:

The military industrial complex

Dick Cheney and his buddies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
It's the world we live in.Terrorism hides under religion but it's motives are to cripple nations and set an agenda that it's financers wish to set.We know who created Al Qaeda and the ISIS terror groups!

They invest in war
War has big returns anyway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
PROVERBZ:
the only reason ebonylife was removed from dstv in south Africa is cuz people over there are bitter and think they are competing

and bro u don't know anything about Nigeria's influence in the UK this days UK charts are filled with people mimicking afro beats and the Nigerian pidgin English super artists like ani Marie have inserted Nigerian pidgin into their songs afro beats rule the UK but we are cool with it lol what we can take is south Africans mimicking our pidgin lol aka does that all the time man is begging to be accepted by the Nigerian audience his new song jiga is in Nigerian pidgin same as fela in Versace y'all done want to appreciate Nigerian music on less there is a south Africa artist playing an inferior role
infact most big songs in south Africa have Nigerian influence. eg rands and nairas , jiga z fela in Versace,Soweto baby , particular ,said, maradona , baba,

this is davido in london black, white brown as vide to afro beats

Aren't many of these songs u mentioned collaborations? Likewise, I could say the Nigerians are trying to appease SA by appearing alongside us.

About Davido, come back to me once he's collaborated with David Guetta, Alicia Keys and Usher. #BlackCoffee

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

They invest in war
War has big returns anyway
this is funny but in a way true .It cannot be denied that in America the great depression only ended during, and because of, the Second World War.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

this is funny but in a way true .It cannot be denied that in America the great depression only ended during, and because of, the Second World War.
yes and they companies made big returns during the 2nd world war
They weapon manufacturers and they automobile industry hit a jackpot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kenyatta University Referral Hospital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:
yes and they companies made big returns during the 2nd world war
They weapon manufacturers and they automobile industry hit a jackpot
check ths:
"As far as ordinary Americans were concerned, Washington’s military spending orgy brought not only virtually full employment but also much higher wages than ever before; it was during the Second World War that the widespread misery associated with the Great Depression came to an end and that a majority of the American people achieved an unprecedented degree of prosperity "

so that why even the American citizens love wars grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kur17:
Kenyatta University Referral Hospital

nice one ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

as if i care....i dont know....

chai,now its about how many planes....??
why is it so important to you kenyans to feel better than nigerians....do you think that would change anything for you kenyans....??

after you manage to defeat nigerians,you will still have many others to defeat....

whats the sense in that....??....why even bother....??

Oooh.............so now Kenya is still trying to manage to beat you in aviation? Please tell me another joke. I'm listening.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

what is their to understand....??

why would you want to transport something like that through a tunnel....??

is it broken....??

your broda cant reason....

tanzanian guy was sayin tunnels is nothing special...no big deal....

He's not talking about buses you dunderhead.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
jonraid2:
We've been trading in the stock exchange since the 1950's whilst most Tanzanians were still in their Ujamaa Villages! The guy picks up arguments from Jamii Forums,his head can barely come up with anything!

Sure - the light density map for instance, he picked it from a thread by a guy named Mulisaa - a comple retard I tell you. You have a better chance engaging a goat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Tomb Rider:The Cradle Of Life,Inception,Sense 8,Eyes in the Sky among a dozen others are among popular movies shot in Kenya!

Critical assignment, lost, phat girls, bourne identity, Captain America, part of those Hollywood movies were shot in 9ja.

Critical assignment was majorly shot here though. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
You've to hate Kenya,.... because of jelousy!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

@Bolded grin grin grin

In SA, I've noticed it's mostly poor and less educated folks that enjoy Nigerian movies. Not to mention people with a lot of time to waste coz those films drrrraaaaaaaaagggggg.

Exactly the same thing in Kenya and we've been saying it here for ages. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.