Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291288 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
can you show where i stated a loaf of bread is 400 naira in Nigeria ?

you should have done that to note that Ghana is not your mate
average Ghanaian wages is 2 to 3 times more than the average Nigerian

reason why they average Ghanaian will not complain paying for his higher standard of living
the bolded is funny. Maybe dementia caught up with u. grin

Can u prove that the average Ghanaian earns 2 times Than d average nigerian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
you dont expect a Ghanaian to sell a product at the cost in Nigeria
when the Ghanaian is paying three times the wage the ordinary nigerian is paid
or while he is paying consumption tax and capital gains tax
prove that d average Ghanaian earns 2x than d average nigerian or forever remain silent. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
During the Ghana must go period, over 1million Ghanaians (about a tenth of your population) were deported from Nigeria. They were in Nigeria for a better life. Like this man below:
https://www.nytimes.com/1985/05/12/world/ghanaians-expelled-by-nigeria-return-home-to-start-over.html
It's sad and I believe our government was unfair in doing what they did to Ghanaians. Ghana and Nigeria are too far gone together.You are our "woman." grin
first of all
the was no greener pasture in Nigeria and there has never been

Ghanaians were in Nigeria because of the political situation and famine in Ghana
they were refugees and not looking for greener pastures

Even with those situations
Ghana was still a better place so claiming they were there for greener pastures only makes you look stupid grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
theenchanter:
which wages? Ur minimum wage is Lower than 9ja's minimum wage and ur cost of living is more than 4x 9ja's cost of living.
the minimum wage in nigeria is 27,000 naira per month whiles Ghana's minimum wage is 10.65 cedis per day.

lets put that aside

the average by day job in Ghana pays 75 cedis
carpenters, masons, labourers, painters, and etc

whiles in nigeria it is less than 3000 naira
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
theenchanter:
prove that d average Ghanaian earns 2x than d average nigerian or forever remain silent. grin
check above
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
In here, we don't use international media that much but almost average Ethiopian knows Super sport.

Hey Kenya, name one of your channels that you thought is known all over Africa, or atleast East Africa

And how come you beat Ethiopia on textile industry? I can't see that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
theenchanter:
the bolded is funny. Maybe dementia caught up with u. grin
you have a reading problem and you lack the ability to comprehend grin grin grin grin
when they ask you to learn too
you refuse

theenchanter:
Can u prove that the average Ghanaian earns 2 times Than d average nigerian?
the average Ghanaian teacher, nurse, doctor and by day workers earn more than the average nigerian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
the minimum wage in nigeria is 27,000 naira per month whiles Ghana's minimum wage is 10.65 cedis per day.

lets put that aside

gringringrin

Ur new minimum wage is 8.80cedis per day and 9ja is 30k per month, stop lying. Urs is less than $45 per month while it's $83 in 9ja.

But if I factor ppp....it won't be funny. grin

Who will collect 3k per day in 9ja as a skilled worker grin Even vaxx knows it's 10k per day, still above ur 75cedis per day for skilled workers grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:

the average Ghanaian teacher, nurse, doctor and by day workers earn more than the average nigerian
prove it! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
For Ghana,

I am a huge fan of your journalists! They are standing against corruption and we all need that. After I heard the killing of one of them, I got really pissssed and dissapointed. This is really sad. Big up for the journalist who won the award recently (I forgot his name, I think his name starts with A tho).That is the spirit we are looking for in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
theenchanter:
my basis is the ppp, u can learn that at ur leisure time.

Naira still has value than the cedi. grin
grin grin grin grin grin

one thing is clear

naira is the most useless currency

the KFC index is enough prove
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

one thing is clear

naira is the most useless currency

the KFC index is enough prove
bring d KFC index here, dont be scared. grin

Naira will slaughter that overhyped cedi. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
theenchanter:
prove it! grin

lets put that aside

what more prove do you want?

a you graduate entry level teacher is paid 85,000 naira which exchange for 800 cedis in Ghana
whiles his counterpart in Ghana is receiving 1500 cedis as at last year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
ednited:
In here, we don't use international media that much but almost average Ethiopian knows Super sport.

Hey Kenya, name one of your channels that you thought is known all over Africa, or atleast East Africa

And how come you beat Ethiopia on textile industry? I can't see that
Kenya is leading exporter of apparrel to US under AGOA.We export around 400-500m dollars worth of apparrel.Ethiopia is rising but it probably doing 150m worth of exports to US& Europe.I believe Lesotho is second to Kenya.I know Ethiopia are excited because this new industry but Kenya for export textile industry is as old as AGOA and we've been making those Tom Hilfiger jeans for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
theenchanter:
bring d KFC index here, dont be scared. grin

Naira will slaughter that overhyped cedi. grin
go and learn it with your own time
grin grin grin grin

poor souls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kenyanstar:
KENYA
Meanwhile while the haters keep hating Kenya is gaining more love and respect from outsiders. Kenya making Africa shine since 150 AD.

stfu,you housenegro.....

whites love housenegros....thats nothing new....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
go and learn it with your own time
grin grin grin grin

poor souls
dont chicken out. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
our cost of living is high and wages are commesurate to that

liar....!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
ednited:
For Ghana,

I am a huge fan of your journalists! They are standing against corruption and we all need that. After I heard the killing of one of them, I got really pissssed and dissapointed. This is really sad. Big up for the journalist who won the award recently (I forgot his name, I think his name starts with A tho).That is the spirit we are looking for in Africa.
i love your women. i mean Ethiopia women. wouldn't mind to marry to one some day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
70 75 cedis exchange for 8000 to 9000 naira
2500 naira was exchaged for less than 20 cedis this X'Mas.

the ordinary Ghanaian makes more money easily
the ordinary Nigerian will have to do 2 to 3 times the amount of work to make an equal amount of money.

The ordinary Ghanaian with a high standard of living will spend his money faster because of a high cost of living
Light bill, water bill, transport, rent, food compare to the ordinary Nigerian with a lower standard of living and a lower cost of living.
No water bill, no light bill, lower cost of fuel/lower transport fares

liar....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
1 dollar is 400 plus naira
400 dollars will buy more things in nigeria than it will buy in the USA.

does the naira have more purchasing power than the USD ?

dont compare Apples and Oranges

your standard of living is low likewise your cost of living
No nigerian can afford to buy a loaf of bread for 400 plus naira, because his salary is a peasant change.

in the UK, we buy a loaf of bread cost 1.10 pounds which is like 600 naira
in the US, the same loaf of bread cost 2.50 dollars which is like 1100 naira
in Ghana , that same loaf of bread cost 5 cedis which is around 500 to 550 or even 600 naira

liar...ashanti oloshi.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
awon oloshi....see how dem run for safety....

basstards....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:

lets put that aside

what more prove do you want?

a you graduate entry level teacher is paid 85,000 naira which exchange for 800 cedis in Ghana
whiles his counterpart in Ghana is receiving 1500 cedis as at last year.
You are going to far. in Nigeria, graduate receive 19, 800 as monthly allowance which is roughly 240 cedis for national service while his counterpart in Ghana is taking home 500 cedis that is roughly 45.000 NAIRA.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
vaxx:
i love your women. i mean Ethiopia women. wouldn't mind to marry to one some day

why the hell would you want to marry ethiopian....you ran out of women or what....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
theenchanter:
gringringrin

Ur new minimum wage is 8.80cedis per day and 9ja is 30k per month, stop lying. Urs is less than $45 per month while it's $83 in 9ja.
grin grin grin
funny
anyway the minimum wage is 10.65 cedis a day

theenchanter:
Who will collect 3k per day in 9ja as a skilled worker grin Even vaxx knows it's 10k per day, still above ur 75cedis per day for skilled workers grin
grin grin grin grin grin

funny again
now i know why the number of skill workers from nigeria is increasing in Ghana
they are paid three times less in Nigeria

you dont have to be ashamed and prop it up grin grin grin
with nigerians around everyone knows everything
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

why they hell would you want to marry ethiopian....you ran out of women or what....??
They look more like shuwa arab, ,North eastern Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin
funny
anyway the minimum wage is 10.65 cedis a day

grin grin grin grin grin

funny again
now i know why the number of skill workers from nigeria is increasing in Ghana
they are paid three times less in Nigeria

you dont have to be ashamed and prop it up grin grin grin
with nigerians around everyone knows everything

sharrap...son of a ghanaian biatch....

go and dive in the ocean....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

liar...ashanti oloshi.....
where is the lie here

grin grin grin grin grin

ask anyone from the UK
US
and Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

sharrap...son of a ghanaian biatch....

go and dive in the ocean....
frustration will kill you grin grin grin grin grin

im just stating #FACTS
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
where is the lie here

grin grin grin grin grin

ask anyone from the UK
US
and Ghana

sharrapuuuuuuuuu.....!!...your mouth dey smell.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
vaxx:
Ok grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok grin grin

what is ok....??

(1) (2) (3) ... (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.