Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284834 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

why the hell would you want to marry ethiopian....you ran out of women or what....??
cause Ethiopian women are awesome grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

why the hell would you want to marry ethiopian....you ran out of women or what....??
duh coz they are beautiful grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
cause Ethiopian women are awesome grin grin grin

you talk like that because you never met them before....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

duh coz they are beautiful grin grin

and yours are not beautiful....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

sharrapuuuuuuuuu.....!!...your mouth dey smell.....
yeah, with facts grin grin grin grin

dont be afraid of the FACTS
just ask for better

you dont do anyone any good
when you just vote politicians to power and go and sit at home

Even as better as France is , her citizens are agitating for even better.

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
vaxx:
You are going to far. in Nigeria, graduate receive 19, 800 as monthly allowance which is roughly 240 cedis for national service while his counterpart in Ghana is taking home 500 cedis that is roughly 45.000 NAIRA.
hmm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

what is ok....??
its an answer to a straight forward statement cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

and yours are not beautiful....??
very very beautiful..shine like a star grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
etiopian women dont date bantu lookin men....

and if any of them try,their people will be against it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

they didnt like you or what ? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

liar...ashanti oloshi.....
and the work is Asante

im not Asante and those segregation dont mean anything in Ghana

we are Ghanaians grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:
etiopian women dont date bantu lookin men....

and if any of them try,their people will be against it.....
what is bantu looking ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

liar....!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
you dont have to be screaming

you are loosing it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
theenchanter:
dont chicken out. grin

i just don't waste time on people who don't have anything in their head grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

ive been there twice
grin grin grin
and they are just awesome
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
and the work is Asante

im not Asante and those segregation dont mean anything in Ghana

we are Ghanaians grin grin

yeah....asante oloshi....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

they didnt like you or what ? grin
grin grin grin grin
im sure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

yeah....asante oloshi....
whatever

dummy grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
im sure
the dude got massive issue with white or brown skin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
rvp20182:
Kenya is leading exporter of apparrel to US under AGOA.We export around 400-500m dollars worth of apparrel.Ethiopia is rising but it probably doing 150m worth of exports to US& Europe.I believe Lesotho is second to Kenya.I know Ethiopia are excited because this new industry but Kenya for export textile industry is as old as AGOA and we've been making those Tom Hilfiger jeans for a long time.

I always thought Ethiopia is one of the biggest exporter in textile. Maybe the number of industrial parks we have and everything mislead me. But soon, I think we will turn the story. Only the hawassa industrial park will make a big change

Is there any brand in Kenya developing as Sole Rebels of Ethiopia? This actually goes to Nigerians too

Guys, can we at least name 5 African brands getting international? Only in the fashion industry, forget dangote
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:
ive been there twice
grin grin grin
and they are just awesome

and what about your ghana women....??....dem no awesome too....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just30:

whatever

dummy grin grin grin grin

kiiikikiki....

idioot.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
vaxx:
i love your women. i mean Ethiopia women. wouldn't mind to marry to one some day

Okay thanks. Hehe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the dude got massive issue with white or brown skin grin

yeah....anything like black not good....

if i could i would color my teeth black....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
ednited:

I always thought Ethiopia is one of the biggest exporter in textile. Maybe the number of industrial parks we have and everything mislead me. But soon, I think we will turn the story. Only the hawassa industrial park will make a big change

Is there any brand in Kenya developing as Sole Rebels of Ethiopia? This actually goes to Nigerians too

Guys, can we at least name 5 African brands getting international? Only in the fashion industry, forget dangote

I got a friend who travels monthly to your country(personal stuff grin ).he tells me ya got open your economy asap..we waiting for ths
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

yeah....anything like black not good....

if i could i would color my teeth black....
ya got issues bro ..ya got issues for sure grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

ya got issues bro ..ya got issues for sure grin grin

like how....??

everybody got their own women....exeing other people women is dangerous....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

kiiikikiki....

idioot.....
bye bye

go find work grin grin grin grin

unemployment will kill you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

Have you met a crazy Ethiopian lady before? Or am I the crazy one? lol
Seems like you have a beeaaauuuttiiiffful story behind kikikiki
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

like how....??

everybody got their own women....exeing other people women is dangerous....
look man ya obsession with blackness is known cheesy..Africans come in all shades an it be shameful for one to pick one an claim it as the best..tell me have you visited Southern Sudan.they got beautiful babes but more darker than you guys...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
ednited:

Have you met a crazy Ethiopian lady before? Or am I the crazy one? lol

Seems like you have a beeaaauuuttiiiffful story behind kikikiki

kiiikkiikikikikiki.....

dont mind me...am just pissed and bored....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.