Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,904 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288944 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Zenith Bank gh disagrees with you. I didn't even bother to count them, but I am sure they are more than 30.

https://www.zenithbank.com.gh/branches/
guy save your breath he's a professional troll

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Even in america some of the biggest companies listed on the stock exchange have collapse immediately just look at enron. Look at meddef empire. Stock exchange just give people their rights to buy shares on it. If you go 10 years ago google did not allow people to buy it shares on the stock change.
before a company can be listed, d company must have integrity, then people will buy shares in it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
ArmstrongPraise:
well due to recent government that kept us Nigerians in this big mess.
we are tired of old men ruling us, this country needs young men with good visions.
but since that can not be granted then let we the young hands in our little corner change our nation

Great idea. Young people in Nigeria should secede and form their own nation. Cant imagine having to choose between two 70 yr old presidents in Kenya! What a slow country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
chrisooblog:
please don't tell me you are adding blindness to your lack of reasoning capacity to understand what you yourself wrote
You are sick in the head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
chrisooblog:
guy save your breath he's a professional troll
theyve folded up majority of their branches
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

Great idea. Young people in Nigeria should secede and form their own nation. Cant imagine having to choose between two 70 yr old presidents in Kenya! What a slow country?

the old are wise grin.
Uhuru will be retiring when he will be in his early 60s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Danielnino00:
Vaxx, I'm sorry,did you just say Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in sport?

Aside football which other sport do you dominate even in Africa?

Is it basketball? Athletics? table tennis? boxing? or what?
Can you do a comparison of Nigeria and Ghana medals at the Olympics, Paralympics, commonwealth games and all Africa games ?
let's start from boxing. my best game then football later before we move to other sport.

have you heard about D k poison or asumah Nelson? old but they are still relevant in boxing history.

Ghana boxing only sport complex

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just30:
kiddo you know nothing about banking
shut up

it couldnt raise money on it own to capitals.
it was facing a collapse by the central bank of Ghana

so it decided to sell shares to Ghanaians
So share holders own the bank now
many companies in d world don't raise money on their own, so shut up.

Before any company can be listed on d stock exchange, it must be relevant in that country, non profitable companies can't be listed, man!

U dont expect access bank ghana to source money from its parent company in 9ja, its not done anywhere unless it's for internal expansion, u dumbo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
vaxx:
Good . and that is what Nigeria high class citizens are doing. looting Nigeria cash to buy houses in Ghana ...GHANA is home to them while Nigeria is the work shop.

Seems about right to me. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
chrisooblog:
you are just a hypocrite why didn't you castigate the original poster who posted the picture. Instead of doing that you are forming voltron for him claiming he made an innocent mistake which the guy has not even admitted till now but when you saw Ibrahim's own you suddenly developed 20/20 vision please u and your low self esteem group should take several seats at the back

Why are you so pained? Okay, the Railway is Nigerian. Are you happy now? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kazikazi:
Or they might come to learn on how to have Kilimanjaro

WTF are you saying man?!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
"" it took Richard Oblitey Commey under four minutes to blow away his challenger, Isa Chaniev, to claim the vacant International Boxing Federation (IBF) lightweight title and make a strong statement to the boxing world last Saturday in the United States. The Ghanaian learnt useful lessons from his loss three years ago in his maiden world title and completed his comeback story with a class act as he destroyed his Russian opponent with a second round technical knockout victory at the Ford Centre in Frisco, Texas. Commey seized his moment in a spectacular"" from Ghanaweb

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
gallivant:

WTF are you saying man?!!

Lord forgive them for they dont know what they are saying

A class one pupil in kenya can't say something that senseless
I told you he is a major league fool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
theenchanter:
many companies in d world don't raise money on their own, so shut up.

Before any company can be listed on d stock exchange, it must be relevant in that country, non profitable companies can't be listed, man!

U dont expect access bank ghana to source money from its parent company in 9ja, its not done anywhere unless it's for internal expansion, u dumbo.

you are dumb
that is how it is actually done
You raise money from your parent company.

unfortunately for access it wasnt making enough money in Ghana and it parent company was in bad shape

so it had no option than to sell it operation on the local burse

shhh and go and sleep
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are you so pained? Okay, the Railway is Nigerian. Are you happy now? grin grin grin

The guy is so emotional about nothing
Well the railway underconstruction is Lagos Ibadan railway line
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin grin
delusion is killing

he thinks the world revolves around Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:

The guy is so emotional about nothing
Well the railway underconstruction is Lagos Ibadan railway line

Just30:
grin grin grin grin
delusion is killing

he thinks the world revolves around Nigeria

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it is funny when you come across dumb Nigerians
i mean the coconut head ones
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it is funny when you come across dumb Nigerians
i mean the coconut head ones

The guy has been crying about a pic of railway for more than 4 hours

It is nigerian anyway
That will calm his spirits

This days nigerians on this trend are so emotional
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
rvp20182:
Nairobi if it collected taxes would make 8B or around 3 times what Lagos collect.Nairobi GDP wise is anything 1/3 to 1/2 of Kenya.Nairobi doesn't collect any taxes and remit taxes themselves to National gov.Our national gov collects 15B.You federal government collect around 10B.All you states collect around 4B with majority of it being 2.5b from Lagos.Now slowly add them up.Kenya taxes are nearly 16B inclusive counties.Your federal and state don't come near...hardly 15b.Lets not talk about AIA...in total Kenya revenues are like 20-21B dollars.Lagos plus federal plus oil struggle to get there.And we are repeatedly doing this every couple of pages.Youre just as thick headed as a block of wood.If you want to compare Lagos and Nairobi..show us how much Lagos makes from land rates,parking fees and business license.
WTF was that,u kept using figures randomly as if u have monopoly over it, why don't u show us proofs with facts and figure just like I had shown u?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:

The guy has been crying about a pic of railway for more than 4 hours

It is nigerian anyway
That will calm his spirits

This days nigerians on this trend are so emotional
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
naa
i dont think calming his spirit will help him

he will go back to living in self delusion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
vaxx:
obuasi gold minning Ghana

So much gold how much does Ghana earn in gold mining industry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
68816419:

WTF was that,u kept using figures randomly as if u have monopoly over it, why don't u show us proofs with facts and figure just like I had shown u?
Rvp is always right grin grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
naa
i dont think calming his spirit will help him

he will go back to living in self delusion

The giant of Africa grin
The largest economy in Africa grin
Silly titles to give yourself

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
@theenchanter, who is leading in the opinion polls?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kapchorua, Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
KQ

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:

The giant of Africa grin
The largest economy in Africa grin
Silly titles to give yourself
grin grin grin grin grin grin
those are just slogans meant to cover their mess and fill their egos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
those are just slogans meant to cover their mess and fill their egos

Empty words they don't change the reality on the ground
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
TayserMahri:
KQ

Our beloved national carrier alot of people have prayed for it's downfall but here it is

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just30:
you are dumb
that is how it is actually done
You raise money from your parent company.

unfortunately for access it wasnt making enough money in Ghana and it parent company was in bad shape

so it had no option than to sell it operation on the local burse

shhh and go and sleep
this is my last response to this.

A parent company only reimburse it's oversea operation for expansion only. In times like this when an oversea operation needs money, it takes money from its revenue while d parent company takes d risk (monies are usually repatraited to d parent company after tax has been deducted) but the parent company won't receive any money since it's oversea operation needs it.

Before a company can be listed, in nigeria for example, it must have at least 20% of the total share value or 40b naira free float value.

But in access bank case, according to u... has 150m cedis out of 450m, i dont know ghana's stock exchange requirement but I believe access bank has met it before it can be listed on ur stock exchange.

All it needs is to source the remaining 300m from ur people.

Economics 101....given to u pro Bono! grin

P.S...... about d bolded, access bank nigeria is doing very fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.