Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,986 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289147 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
TayserMahri:
KQ

The pride of Africa indeed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Marafa Hells Kitchen, Malindi

Kenya's Grand Canyon

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
TayserMahri:
KQ
beautiful ... cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:
Rvp is always right grin grin.
rvp is a dunce, I'll keep saying it. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
68816419:

WTF was that,u kept using figures randomly as if u have monopoly over it, why don't u show us proofs with facts and figure just like I had shown u?
Slowly so we don't do this every couple of pages what do you want proven.Add your federal revenue and your 36 states IGR.Then add Kenya national gov revenue and 47 counties.Add taxes and all revenue.Let us use 2017 or 2018 figures. You're simply dishonestly comparing county that is restrained from collecting anything beyond land rates, parking fees and maybe business license with Lagos that can levy all sort of taxes..paye,sales,after sale.Probably the only thing Lagos cannot levy is import duty in Tin Can and Apapa.Kenya system is different.National gov has Monopoly of Taxes.Our counties are more glorrified local authorities.Simple just tell us how much Lagos collect from land usage rates...that is like 50% of Nairobi county revenues.You can add parking fees and you're pretty much done.Our counties are similarly expected to do small ticket stuff...most major projects in all counties are done by national gov.Nairobi county doesn't pay teachers or build major roads.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

Never mind. I did check a few images on google. I think Fasiledes Castle is the main attraction in the city if am right.

Yes you are. Lalibela is in Gonder too.

I don't know what is wrong with image quality. I have been watching Nairobi vs. Addis Ababa videos and it was bad. Nairobi had a drone shot while Addis was not even shot with a good phone camera. Also major places of the city isn't seen. Image quality problem creates a problem. I think I am going to share you pics of Addis with my shot. Google isn't helping
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
TayserMahri:
Marafa Hells Kitchen, Malindi

Kenya's Grand Canyon
nice..naija people come an see for yourself ..but please come with your own money ..no scamming heh grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
theenchanter:
rvp is a dunce, I'll keep saying it. grin
Then refute his numbers..if not sit down an hold ya peace grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
ednited:

I don't know what is wrong with image quality. I have been watching Nairobi vs. Addis Ababa videos and it was bad. Nairobi had a drone shot while Addis was not even shot with a good phone camera. Also major places of the city isn't seen. Image quality problem creates a problem. I think I am going to share you pics of Addis with my shot. Google isn't helping
or you can just post those nice photos of ETHI babes...if possible grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
theenchanter:
this is my last response to this.

A parent company only reimburse it's oversea operation for expansion only. In times like this when an oversea operation needs money, it takes money from its revenue while d parent company takes d risk (monies are usually repatraited to d parent company after tax has been deducted) but the parent company won't receive any money since it's oversea operation needs it.

Before a company can be listed, in nigeria for example, it must have at least 20% of the total share value or 40b naira free float value.

But in access bank case, according to u... has 150m cedis out of 450m, i dont know ghana's stock exchange requirement but I believe access bank has met it before it can be listed on ur stock exchange.

All it needs is to source the remaining 300m from ur people.

Economics 101....given to u pro Bono! grin

P.S...... about d bolded, access bank nigeria is doing very fine.

good you were able to learn something new today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

Great idea. Young people in Nigeria should secede and form their own nation. Cant imagine having to choose between two 70 yr old presidents in Kenya! What a slow country?
Question, which nation will own the cows ? grin...Buhari group would like that grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kenya's version of an Ice Breaker Ship.

Used to remove water hyacinth in Lake Victoria.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kazikazi:
Sonko is Nairobi's governor.Without much planning and research He once banned public minibuses (matatu) to enter in the CBD in order to reduce congestion.It ended to be a total disaster! Many kiberans ended up marching since they had no other means of transportation like BRT.

So..
Sonkolizing= doing something without planning
Oh, I see. grin But I think the Sonko guy got ahead of himself like most other Kenyans. But why would a big city lack brt in this modern age?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
TayserMahri:

We were on the same page since the beginning. Either way, we have (or had) a massive mysterious problem in Africa. If we do not get it right this century, we deserve to go extinct because that's pure uselessness. It will be enough evidence that we are unfit.
We won't get it right anytime soon.Africans still think their problems will be solved by religions while the people who brought the nonsense to Africa don't practice it the way we do here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just30:
good you were able to learn something new today
Don't bet on that.You may to repeat that concept maybe 30 times for it to finally register in a Naija brain.That is why this thread is long.It more repetition of the same tired arguments.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

or you can just post those nice photos of ETHI babes...if possible grin grin

kiki, I will if you want to
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:
We will do value addition to this cashewnuts then sell them locally and abroad! grin
Just sit there in kibera and dream in your slumber! Do you think we are not in expanding our processing industries?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Then refute his numbers..if not sit down an hold ya peace grin
We've done that over and over. grin The same idiot who thought Darwin lived in the 15th century?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
Oh, I see. grin But I think the Sonko guy got ahead of himself like most other Kenyans. But why would a big city lack brt in this modern age?
South Africa has no BRT.BRT is stop gap.The solution is light or such mass transit system.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:

they must build an extra lane for the buses not painting roads red
If not then the whole brt thing will never work
i hope they not going just show case the project then kill it....They should prepare well before starting ths
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
We've done that over and over. grin The same idiot who thought Darwin lived in the 15th century?
Never heard of hyperbole.Darwin died long time ago and anybody questioning his studies in 21st century need his head examined.Darwin proved his theories without the help of even a microscope.Pure common sense.Why would you question Darwin or Isaac Newton the founders of biology and physics as we know..they did basic commonsensical.Nowadays scientist need lot of dollars and equipment to proof anything of worth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
obaaderemi:

am definitely not going to comment on that grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
rvp20182:
South Africa has no BRT.BRT is stop gap.The solution is light or such mass transit system.
Pwaaaa Pwa pwaaaa
Mr kibera, All south Africa's metros has BRT' s. If you lack knowledge just ask it,we can lecture you!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
ednited:

Take matters in your own hands now. Do it yaself cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
theenchanter:
this is my last response to this.

A parent company only reimburse it's oversea operation for expansion only. In times like this when an oversea operation needs money, it takes money from its revenue while d parent company takes d risk (monies are usually repatraited to d parent company after tax has been deducted) but the parent company won't receive any money since it's oversea operation needs it.

Before a company can be listed, in nigeria for example, it must have at least 20% of the total share value or 40b naira free float value.

But in access bank case, according to u... has 150m cedis out of 450m, i dont know ghana's stock exchange requirement but I believe access bank has met it before it can be listed on ur stock exchange.

All it needs is to source the remaining 300m from ur people.

Economics 101....given to u pro Bono! grin

P.S...... about d bolded, access bank nigeria is doing very fine.

He is a foo.l, he talks with his ass especially when cornered.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

nice..naija people come an see for yourself ..but please come with your own money ..no scamming heh grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i hope they not going just show case the project then kill it....They should prepare well before starting ths

Traffic problems are chronic in Nairobi anyway i don't see brt solving them anyway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Question, which nation will own the cows ? grin...Buhari group would like that grin

The cows will be for the old group. Buhari, Atiku, Obasanjo etc plus all the cows get the north. All the niggaz on NL get the south grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaa Pwa pwaaaa
Mr kibera, All south Africa's metros has BRT' s. If you lack knowledge just ask it,we can lecture you!!
There is always first time for everything.Even a TZ wiatch can talk BRT.I still think the figures I see in BRT in cities of millions don't work.Gautrain..now am all ears..let talk of something that can move millions..not thousands.BRT is a poor man solution to serious problem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
Yah Sonko was quiet unreasonable. But thank God,TZ is next to them! They came to learn in Tz about BRT,now they might start implementing. Their citizen TV in Kenya was airing the same thing this evening! They were busy saying they need to do what TZ did on BRT

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
rvp20182:
Never heard of hyperbole.Darwin died long time ago and anybody questioning his studies in 21st century need his head examined.Darwin proved his theories without the help of even a microscope.Pure common sense.
my friend rvp just say ya got it wrong an accept an we move on... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nairobi needs something like a metro line that will do better than brt

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.