Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245485 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

1. Baby factory.... Present in Ghana.

2. Kidnapping ...... present in Ghana.

3. Fake drugs factories... present in Ghana

4. Piracy ...... Present in Ghana

5. Army robber...... Present in Ghana

6. Gbomogbomo....... Present in Ghana

7. Oldest trade....... Present in Ghana

8. Erosion..... Present in Ghana

Tell me something new.
keep dreaming
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hahahahaha you guys should stop posting pictures etc. grin the real issue on the ground is the rising levels of endemic poverty in BOkogeria grin grin ;Din fact, the level of poverty in that country is security threat to the region cheesy cheesy cheesy today, there is no single village in Ghana you won’t find nigerians grin and as usual, criminality is in their blood grin grin grin we can’t be posting pictures on nairaland when people are eating from dustbins in that country,huh? grin the mudder fuggerz are going to elections and everybody is acting as if a civil war is about to break out grin angry grin ohhh nigeria grin grin grin Just common elections ooooh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
lolllll....kumasi at night...
WTF, even Maiduguri is far better than shity kumashit, show US day area views and roads and stop showing rubbish.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's medical students helping the communities

And yet you people don't go for circumcision.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Hahahahaha you guys should stop posting pictures etc. grin the real issue on the ground is the rising levels of endemic poverty in BOkogeria grin grin ;Din fact, the level of poverty in that country is security threat to the region cheesy cheesy cheesy today, there is no single village in Ghana you won’t find nigerians grin and as usual, criminality is in their blood grin grin grin we can’t be posting pictures on nairaland when people are eating from dustbins in that country,huh? grin the mudder fuggerz are going to elections and everybody is acting as if a civil war is about to break out grin angry grin ohhh nigeria grin grin grin Just common elections ooooh grin
Fuckeduppedness grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Stop lying, your ordinary folks live here, those are tourists.

Hohohohohooooo
Your pain is clearly written all over your face.
These are ordinary folks in Tanzania
Will u say about tourists again?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jonraid:
So you're following Kenyan malls?
Nope
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Construction didn't start under Tinubu's administration. Besides, some sections have been completed and the federal government has commenced work from Okokomaiko to Badagry.

Certainly certainly, you are an ignoramus pretending to know but knows nothing.

Then, it suffices to say the 500,000 Ghanaians passed through that illegal routs since year 2000.

Now, show me the article that claimed 5million Nigerians in Ghana.
The construction. noice started roaring under tinubu, he made mention of it , but did not work it, fashola also do the same and likewise ambode. no section have been completed. prove it with pictures not just statement. that rought is a killer zone. A disgrace to Nigeria goverment.

You don't neccasry needs to insult me, if you cant defend it, it just how poor is your reasoning. i am aware of the current construction works and i know what is happening there, so i am abreast on the disscussion. The condition is even worst than before.

Repeating that 500000 thousands GHANIAN are in Nigeria is not a credible claim, i ask you to provide a reliable data to back it up .

i dont work with unreliable source. just a click on the Google. will produce the unreliable source. so go ahead and confirm. The actual numbers of Nigerian in Ghana is yet to be captured on public database as far as i am aware.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
68816419:

WTF, even Maiduguri is far better than shity kumashit, show US day area views and roads and stop showing rubbish.
loollll.Go back a few pages, lots of picture have been posted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
ednited:

Thanks grin
OK.
You sound down today,what happened over there? Can I help?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
lolllll....kumasi at night...

Exactly my point those buildings are not above 4 storey.. ..don't we are coming to build 22 -30 storey for you to improve your skyline cause it is so shallow
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=ednited post=75732396][/quote]
angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
OK.
You sound down today,what happened over there? Can I help?

No no I am good. I am very fine when I mind my buisness if you know what I mean grin

I probably won't be here as I use to, thats all
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
So Kenyans, remember that Nigerian/Kenyan movie about witchcraft? Well...........

Kenyan witches are on a whole new level. grin grin
this movie will be the most popular in Kenya because of the Nigerians featuring.
in fact if u look up the movie online, u ll see it as a nollywood film

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
loollll.Go back a few pages, lots of picture have been posted.
no no no
uve been posting pics of beaches
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
tylann:
angry
Am I required to explain myslef or help you explain what you are doing?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
theenchanter:
Happy Val to u, ednited. grin
Thanks Shervy, same to you too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Somewhere around upperhill near the construction site of Africa's tallest highrise to be.
Pinnacle towers.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
samorobo:

Exactly my point those buildings are not above 4 storey.. ..don't we are coming to build 22 -30 storey for you to improve your skyline cause it is so shallow
i am currently living in one of the most advance country . only few skyscraper are here.

The government sees no reason to support an unnecessary high building just to please the nation’s ego and due to natural implication (unlike other countries which see it as a cause for national pride to have the tallest building of the world), there is no skyscraper build for politcial reasons.

If there are neither economical nor political reasons to build a skyscraper, then why build one?

i ask you a simple question, give me a cool answer
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
edon21:

no no no
uve been posting pics of beaches
Go back a bit more. i have show many pary of kumasi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yobeezy:

And yet you people don't go for circumcision.
Are you meaning these fellows?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
ednited:

That is a confused fellow. Just ignore him! He is not worthy of your attention

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Are you meaning these fellows?

That's a propaganda,Tanzanian men don't go for circumcision.
This is shameful.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
theenchanter:
even d pics he posted is outdated, not taken in this new millennium.
Allow them na. They think they can post old pictures of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

But this is exactly how central Lagos looks like so I wonder why you trying to mock Kumasi?
hahah that place can never lagos, provide any evidence that shows that place still in lagos and I promise to deactivate my account on Nairaland.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
sunyani drone veiw.

The last picture is the city center old structure but it is still clean.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yobeezy:

That's a propaganda,Tanzanian men don't go for circumcision.
This is shameful.

They had to pass a law for them to be circumcisized

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
the north side of Nigeria. can Kenya and Ghana ever show theirs
https://www.nairaland.com/2312294/photos-beautifull-cities-northern-nigeria#33707533
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
That is a confused fellow. Just ignore him! He is not worthy of your attention

Uncircumcised fool
Don't use tylann
For your Silly games
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
ednited:

You could have that a long time ago
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
The construction. noice started roaring under tinubu, he made mention of it , but did not work it, fashola also do the same and likewise ambode. no section have been completed. prove it with pictures not just statement. that rought is a killer zone. A disgrace to Nigeria goverment.

You don't neccasry needs to insult me, if you cant defend it, it just how poor is your reasoning. i am aware of the current construction works and i know what is happening there, so i am abreast on the disscussion. The condition is even worst than before.

Repeating that 500000 thousands GHANIAN are in Nigeria is not a credible claim, i ask you to provide a reliable data to back it up .

i dont work with unreliable source. just a click on the Google. will produce the unreliable source. so go ahead and confirm. The actual numbers of Nigerian in Ghana is yet to be captured on public database as far as i am aware.

Keep fooling yourself. Tinubu didn't start the project.

When last did you pass through that route? Don't tell lies here because I passed through that route just last month.

Mr Maxwell in Ghana commission in Nigeria already gave us undiluted data about it. Do you know more than Mr Maxwell?

You don't have fact to back 5 million Nigerians living in Ghana. EOD.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.