Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6293632 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
You respond now without evidence.

when you have credible information , let us know.

Keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaa..
This is a part of ordinary residences of Dar
Swallow this

That is the richest part of Dar es Salaam - it is only 5% of the city and still looks like shit in comparison to Nairobi's high end. grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Just30:
Karuma is way better than onitsha

FACT

open wide....i wan shove my cvck down your throat....

kiiiikikikiki...dont take me too serious....i always talk dirty....

kikikiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Keep fooling yourself.

i think you are not as smart as i thought.

provide us the picture, let everyone see the finishing part.

UNO conclusion is more reliable than mr Maxwell because it rested on record.

well, this is the road if you are scared to show it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
were is that ghana fire dancer....??

ghanaaaaaa....!!!!

come back here....come and get your daily bashins....!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
ghanaians are crooks....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
ednited:

okay
Before you go to bed..
Can you try to explain to me about your Christianity in Ethiopia. I never do much of history in Tz.
I can't understand why it look so different with our many churches which are here in Tz. Are you believing in miracles as we do?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nairobi aerial view vs Dar es Salaam Aerial view

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Dar es slum indeed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
i think you are not as smart as i thought.

provide us the picture, let everyone see the finishing part.

UNO conclusion is more vialble than mr Maxwell because it rested on record.

well, this is the road if you are scared to show it

Have you agreed you lied Tinubu started the project?

Mr Maxwell is a representative of Ghana commission in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Have you agreed you lied Tinubu started the project?

Mr Maxwell is a representative of Ghana commission in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself.
You lied. tinubu was the first governor to talk about the project.

stop being stupid, mr maxwell has no record he rely on. he is just talking base on estimation. UNO data is more reliable..

The road is a disgraced to Nigeria.

check it here, none of the road is completed. you lied

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Before you go to bed..
Can you try to explain to me about your Christianity in Ethiopia. I never do much of history in Tz.
I can't understand why it look so different with our many churches which are here in Tz. Are you believing in miracles as we do?

Oooh, I know what you are doing. I can't let go this thread if I keep explaining. . .

Anyways.. .
Majority Ethiopians are Orthodox Tewahdo religion followers. Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahdo religion is different from other Orthodox religion in the way of worship. The picture I have shared has different architecture even from other Ethiopian churches. It is a very ancient and beautiful church. At ancient, Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahdo churches used only rigid forms. But most of the new ones aren't like that.

You can check Bole Medhanialem church and also Holy trinity Cathedral Church in Addis Ababa.

Yes, we do believe in miracles
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
68816419:

hahah that place can never lagos, provide any evidence that shows that place still in lagos and I promise to deactivate my account on Nairaland.

The evidence is two-pronged. First is the yellow ugly danfos that exist nowhere else on planet Earth. The second is the populace. The number of people in the pics can only be characterized as dots per inch (after your decades-long successful breeding program!). You dont even realize there is nowhere else in Africa with such a sea of humanity. Deactivate that account!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
You lied. tinubu was the first governor to talk about the project.

stop being stupid, mr maxwell has no record he rely on. he is just talking base in estimation. UNO data is more reliable..

The road is a disgraced to Nigeria.

check it here, none of the road is completed. you lied

vaxx:
The construction have been going on since the days of tinubu. yet nothing to show for it. Fashola also talk about it yet he end up doing nothing, it was part of ambode manifestos, yet nothing happens, roughly. 20 years. now) the road is still under construction. watching sonwo olu on YouTube channel last time, he also made mention of it. we are all expecting it if he wins. maybe he will not fail on his promise like his fellow brethren.

The old news still read that the road is still in terrible condition A whole international road.( It is a disgraced. to Nigeria

As i said, the illegal route were created of recent, 2000 years ago is 19 years back, the aflao boarder has been exsiting for years and such thing was not in existencs. So far, it is still the most secured border on ecowas road.

majority of Ghanaians passing thru that route are not going to Nigeria they end up at togo due to what i told you before. and if there is any illegal Ghanians in Nigeria, The data to support their number as of now is unreliable. but we can trust the UNO figure that works with record.

GHANIAN diplomat has claimed about five million Nigerians live in Ghana. i personally doubt the figure because it is unreliable.

Who wrote the bolded? Bloody liar.

You are insinuating that your Ghana high commissioners in Nigeria are irrelevant, irresponsible, useless, redundant, foolish, incompetent, waste of money, etcetera.

Besides, the first picture proved some sections have been completed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
ednited:

Oooh, I know what you are doing. I can't let go this thread if I keep explaining. . .

Anyways.. .
Majority Ethiopians are Orthodox Tewahdo religion followers. Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahdo religion is different from other Orthodox religion in the way of worship. The picture I have shared has different architecture even from other Ethiopian churches. It is a very ancient and beautiful church. At ancient, Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahdo churches used only rigid forms. But most of the new ones aren't like that.

You can check Bole Medhanialem church and also Holy trinity Cathedral Church in Addis Ababa.

Yes, we do believe in miracles
I remember you saying that your priests don't eat certain types of foods and they don't own anything of material value! It was a surprise to me. Here in Tz is different all together. Most clergymen do eat almost everything and we have some rich pastors.

Now tell me, Do you read the same bible as us? ( old & new testament). Or is there other books which you use differently from the rest of us?

I think you are just the same as Judaism's followers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
sunyani drone veiw.

The last picture is the city center old structure but it is still clean.

Lol is that what you are using to console yourself ....abeg it is ugly .....go see old buildings in london and you would be marvelled

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

You are insinuating that your Ghana high commissioners in Nigeria are irrelevant, irresponsible, useless, redundant, foolish, incompetent, waste of money, etcetera.

Another hogwash from mr forgiveness.

mr Maxwell is a diplomat, working base on estimation not on data. UNO has provided data base on available evidence and that should be trusted instead.

You lied early that some of the projects are completed which is not true, i ask for evidence , you dodge it. now you have been exposed totally without hideout.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
samorobo:

Lol is that what you are using to console yourself ....abeg it is ugly .....go see old buildings in london and you would be marvelled
Sunyani doesn't claim is better than London. but you may provide us with old buiding in Nigeria. that will be comparable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
Another hogwash from mr forgiveness.

mr Maxwell is a diplomat, working base on estimation not on data. UNO has provided data base on available evidence and that should be trusted instead.

You lied early that some of the projects are completed which is not true, i ask for evidence , you dodge it. now you have been exposed totally without hideout.

Hahaha
Forgiveness is a liar as always
This reminds me of ministry of communication tower

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rwandese have replicated Kenya's matatu culture

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
tylann:

Hahaha
Forgiveness is a liar as always
This reminds me of ministry of communication tower
lolll....what does he says about it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Show me this surburb of Dar in your map

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
TayserMahri:
Rwandese have replicated Kenya's matatu culture

I thought they had brt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sharaaaap! Do you have a voice/video recording of what the high commissioner’s representative said? Do you have to swallow everything you read on the internet? grin that doesn’t sound like you have sense grin grin grin

forgiveness:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Keep fooling yourself.

They hate to see this picture ehh grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
lolll....what does he says about it.

He said they was a skyscraper in lagos known as
Ministry of communication tower
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
tylann:

He said they was a skyscraper in lagos known as
Ministry of communication tower
haaaaaaaaa. .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
I remember you saying that your priests don't eat certain types of foods and they don't own anything of material value! It was a surprise to me. Here in Tz is different all together. Most clergymen do eat almost everything and we have some rich pastors.

Now tell me, Do you read the same bible as us? ( old & new testament). Or is there other books which you use differently from the rest of us?

I think you are just the same as Judaism's followers

Most of our priests don't own much money. But now our church in danger. Ever since a new leader of the church came to power, he is playing on people's lives. Many of the priests on higher position steal money from the church. They fired and threw the loyal priests who were accountable to people. So much going on in our church now.

Last time, the main guy even said 'THE CHURCH IS COLONISED NOW AND IT IS IN THE CONTROL OF SOME PEOPLE'. Scary things are going here.

We use the same bible as yours but our bible is written in Amharic and Ge'ez language.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Federal Reoublic of F00ls grin

dadark:
ghanaians are crooks....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
haaaaaaaaa. .

He was fcking with us isn't it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
haaaaaaaaa. .

The 688 guy
Also told us nigerian govt builds 1 million houses
Each year for Nigerians

grin 1 million houses my left ball
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
tylann:

I thought they had brt
Only Dar es salaam has BRT in east africa

(1) (2) (3) ... (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.