Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6293274 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
tylann:

The 688 guy
Also told us nigerian govt builds 1 million houses
Each year for Nigerians

grin 1 million houses my left ball
Majority of Nigerians are good in hyping. you only know the truth when you ourself confirm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
There must be more than 5 million Nigerians in Ghana today. They are everywhere grin Shitnigeria has become too hot for them grin cheesy grin Dem no see anything yet grin grin grin the world capital for poverty grin grin grin Fuckeduppedness

forgiveness:

That's why 500,000 are chilling in our cities and even villages. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Only Dar es salaam has BRT in east africa

good lord you again
I wasn't talking about churches
Just keep off my lane fckin idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Before you go to bed..
Can you try to explain to me about your Christianity in Ethiopia. I never do much of history in Tz.
I can't understand why it look so different with our many churches which are here in Tz. Are you believing in miracles as we do?

MEIN NEGER! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
Majority of Nigerians are good in hyping. you only know the truth when yourself confirm

I have realized that
Just empty cheast beaters
One question
What makes Nigeria giant of Africa apart from population
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
You obviously don’t know these mudder fuggerz,huh? They are ever in denial. And the funny thing is that we all seeing their country sink into oblivion, but they don’t want to accept it. grin grin it’s their headache grin grin grin

vaxx:
Majority of Nigerians are good in hyping. you only know the truth when yourself confirm

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
tylann:

I have realized that
One question
llllllloooooo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
You obviously don’t know these mudder fuggerz,huh? They are ever in denial. And the funny thing is that we all seeing their country sink into oblivion, but they don’t want to accept it. grin grin it’s their headache grin grin grin

Exactly
Every body in the world can see Nigeria is sinking
But they keep denying it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
ednited:

Most of our priests don't own much money. But now our church in danger. Ever since a new leader of the church came to power, he is playing on people's lives. Many of the priests on higher position steal money from the church. They fired and threw the loyal priests who were accountable to people. So much going on in our church now.

Last time, the main guy even said 'THE CHURCH IS COLONISED NOW AND IT IS IN THE CONTROL OF SOME PEOPLE'. Scary things are going here.

We use the same bible as yours but our bible is written in Amharic and Ge'ez language.
I get your concern.Those are wolves in a sheepskins. It is happening in many churches.The love of money have distorted many.

Are you having some Pentecostal churches there?

According to my understanding, Ethiopia was the first nation to embrace Christianity! Is it possible to know the first christian church in in ethio? In our case,the early missionaries were the dutch who opened roman Catholics, dutch orthodox,and the likes of Lutheran
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
a giant? As in a giANT? Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, and the ANT of Africa grin grin grin grin
tylann:

I have realized that
One question
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
theenchanter:
MEIN NEGER! grin
Mwacheni mke wangu??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
That is the tragedy of Nigeria. They are full of themselves. Me, I don’t have pity for them one bit. grin grin grin they deserve what they are going through grin grin grin

tylann:

Exactly
Every body in the world can see Nigeria is sinking
But they keep denying it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
Another hogwash from mr forgiveness.

mr Maxwell is a diplomat, working base on estimation not on data. UNO has provided data base on available evidence and that should be trusted instead.

You lied early that some of the projects are completed which is not true, i ask for evidence , you dodge it. now you have been exposed totally without hideout.

What is the hogwash? Did you say Tinubu started the project? Yes or No?

What are the functions of Ghana high commission in Nigeria? To swallow banku? grin What an illiterate!

Ghana high commission is more credible than UNO. Bloody liar.

Where did I say some of the projects are completed? Show me or forever remain a bloody liar.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
tylann:

good lord you again
I wasn't talking about churches
Just keep off my lane fckin idiot
We are busy cleaning our cities

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
theenchanter:
MEIN NEGER! grin
swallow this..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
jaycent:
They hate to see this picture ehh grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Mr Maxwell Awaiye is......shuuuuuuuu... don't let dem hear. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Sharaaaap! Do you have a voice/video recording of what the high commissioner’s representative said? Do you have to swallow everything you read on the internet? grin that doesn’t sound like you have sense grin grin grin

See quote of Mr Maxwell Awaiye the the ambassador of Ghanians in NIGERIA.

“As we all know, Nigeria and Ghana are brothers. There has always been that spirit of brotherliness and long existing relations between Nigeria and Ghana. Our records currently show that we have an estimation of about 500,000 Ghanaians living in different parts of Nigeria."

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tanzania
I saw some dudes hates our progress.let me give them more pains..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
tylann:

Hahaha
Forgiveness is a liar as always
This reminds me of ministry of communication tower

A liar will not come out and openly tell you the information he gave wasn't correct. I know you and your cohorts are unrepentant liars.

Just like you lied your literacy rate is 80% instead of 78%.. Did you admit you were wrong? That's what we call boldface liar.

You are an epitome of bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

What is the hogwash? Did you say Tinubu started the project? Yes or No?

What are the functions of Ghana high commission in Nigeria? To swallow banku? grin What an illiterate!

Ghana high commission is more credible than UNO. Bloody liar.

Where did I say some of the projects are completed? Show me or forever remain a bloody liar.

You are getting more stupid than i thought. Anyway, Kenyans have confirm more of your lies.

do you say some of the project has completed? yes or no?.

i adequately says the project was first mention under tinubu administration.

so you are also not just a liar, you are also an illiterate. let me educate you. .An ambassador works is simply to maintain and promote bilateral relations between two countries’ simple. The works of numbers of nationals living in diaspora rested on ministry of foreign affairs back home.

UNO works with ministry of foreign affairs and not from country consulate, making their decision more reliable.

So you can deny just a few minute lies, you are not just a liar, you are also cunny at it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
BlcoChina2018:

There must be more than 5 million Nigerians in Ghana today. They are everywhere grin Shitnigeria has become too hot for them grin cheesy grin Dem no see anything yet grin grin grin the world capital for poverty grin grin grin Fuckeduppedness

Show me an article to back up your claim Nigerians are 5 million in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Construction didn't start under Tinubu's administration. Besides, [b]some sections have been completed and the federal government [/b]has commenced work from Okokomaiko to Badagry.

Certainly certainly, you are an ignoramus pretending to know but knows nothing.

Then, it suffices to say the 500,000 Ghanaians passed through that illegal routs since year 2000.

Now, show me the article that claimed 5million Nigerians in Ghana.
mr forgiveness lies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

A liar will not come out and openly tell you the information he gave wasn't correct. I know you and your cohorts are unrepentant liars.

Just like you lied your literacy rate is 80% instead of 78%.. Did you admit you were wrong? That's what we call boldface liar.

You are an epitome of bloody liar.

You are the bloody liar. Where is the Ministry of Communication tower that you were supposed to photograph the next day last year?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
You are getting more stupid than i thought. Anyway, Kenyans have confirm more of your lies.

do you say some of the project has completed? yes or no?.

i adequately says the project was first mention under tinubu administration.

so you are also not just a liar, you are also an illiterate. let me educate you. .An ambassador works is simply to maintain and promote bilateral relations between two countries’ simple. The works of numbers of nationals living in diaspora rested on ministry of foreign affairs back home.

UNO works with ministry of foreign affairs and not from country consulate, making their decision more reliable.

So you can deny just a few minute lies, you are not just a liar, you are also cunny at it.

You lied again. Who wrote the construction have been GOING on since the day of Tinubu? Blood liar.

vaxx:
The construction have been going on since the days of tinubu. yet nothing to show for it. Fashola also talk about it yet he end up doing nothing, it was part of ambode manifestos, yet nothing happens, roughly. 20 years. now) the road is still under construction. watching sonwo olu on YouTube channel last time, he also made mention of it. we are all expecting it if he wins. maybe he will not fail on his promise like his fellow brethren.

The old news still read that the road is still in terrible condition A whole international road.( It is a disgraced. to Nigeria

As i said, the illegal route were created of recent, 2000 years ago is 19 years back, the aflao boarder has been exsiting for years and such thing was not in existencs. So far, it is still the most secured border on ecowas road.

majority of Ghanaians passing thru that route are not going to Nigeria they end up at togo due to what i told you before. and if there is any illegal Ghanians in Nigeria, The data to support their number as of now is unreliable. but we can trust the UNO figure that works with record.

GHANIAN diplomat has claimed about five million Nigerians live in Ghana. i personally doubt the figure because it is unreliable.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

You are the bloody liar. Where is the Ministry of Communication tower that you were supposed to photograph the next day last year?

I know you don't believe in God hence you and your cohorts free license to lie at will. Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

You lied again. Who wrote the construction have been GOING on since the day of Tinubu? Blood liar.

You can't hide your own lies bro. . tinubu was the first person to talk about the construction and that is a fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Mr Maxwell Awaiye is......shuuuuuuuu... don't let dem hear. grin

Hehehe grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

I know you don't believe in God hence you and your cohorts free license to lie at will. Continue.
Forget Tasha gindi maria Abeg. That one is a gindi grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:
You can hide your own lies bro. . tinubu was the first person to talk about the construction and that is a fact.

What is the difference between the construction have been going on and talk about the construction?

Bloody liar. Maybe your comprehension level is low.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

That vaxx is a bloody liar. He's the one lying, claiming you're the one lying. He has nothing to prove his point. Only by ranting. Useless illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
forgiveness:

What is the difference between the construction have been going on and talk about the construction?

Bloody liar. Maybe your comprehension level is low.
He's an illiterate thug. You don't need to blaim him grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Federal Reoublic of F00ls grin

haaa...!!

now thats what am talkin about....

ghanaian freaks....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.