Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245814 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
tylann:

Don't be biased
Just be fair .

If only you can do the same.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

We are tired of this sight. New things please.

I feel like posting something from Nigeria grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Imagine! Right inside Nairobi. The capital of Kenya. What a shame. Shuuuuuuuu! That guy is always fooling himself.
And they still have the guts to talk trash. The Boko Haram they are even talking about, is inside a deep Forrest oo, that can't even see a vehicle passing by to say hi to them. But Kenya, alshabaab cease Nairobi, their own capital. Is that not a big shame grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Oooooh, ma nigga actually know the meaning of b*tch, how long did it take you to check the meaning? Huh?

Abeg, spare that guy. Let us not loose our cool. Facts should do the talking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kur17:

I also feel like posting something from Kenya grin my hands are itching me grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kur17:

Feel free but not all those outdated boring pictures. We have had enough. Show us cities in the northern part of kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Oooooh, ma nigga actually know the meaning of b*tch, how long did it take you to check the meaning? Huh?

What is wrong with you
In the first place you
You just pop out and start abusing me
Man go fck yourself
It seems poverty is taking a toll on your brains
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:

Hahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
still on the flyover. circle Ghana like dubai

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
It's obvious what is on your mind, u've done it before, go ahead and post it... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
And they still have the guts to talk trash. The Boko Haram they are even talking about, is inside a deep Forrest oo, that can't even see a vehicle passing by to say hi to them. But Kenya, alshabaab cease Nairobi, their own capital. Is that not a big shame grin

No mind that Kikuyu (sounds like death). Very shallow headed fellow.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

If you have a problem with me speak up
Useless adolescent
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
abbeg:
Prove that Ghana can defeat Nigeria and stop beating round the bush.Forgiveness and I have brought facts yet you and just30 are just saying things with no meaning.
Common boko haram has more men and artillery and tanks than your entire combined armed forces combined! grin grin
Those 2 idiots are illiterate. I can't stoop so low to argue with those fools grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kur17:

It's obvious what is on your mind, u've done it before, go ahead and post it... grin
I have also done my before. So take a cheap chill grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
still on the flyover. circle Ghana like dubai

Kano's flyover. If we put all the development in other parts of Nigeria in either Abuja or Lagos, we would have had Dubai.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
old Takoradi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Remainder grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

stupid ghey pussy
Stupid Wet gindi maria tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Boko haram is not only active in Nigeria. Comprehend.

Are they active in Ghana?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kur17:
Remainder grin

cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
longest flyover in west Africa ...Accra ( circle interchange
Fool, the longest flyover in west Africa is in Kano (Nigeria ) Accra one is both a six lane roads and flyovers .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

See for yourself.

Thats a traditional dance troupe. Even tribes that went extinct 20,000 yrs ago had dance troupes. Is there any physical amphitheater from that period in Yorubaland or Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Kano's flyover. If we put all the development in other parts of Nigeria in either Abuja or Lagos, we would have had Dubai.

Seriously. We're not developing only one place, but all over the 36 state. I just finished watch the APC adminstration on TVC new this afternoon. Development is scattering in every state in Nigeria, roads, housing, power, bridges etc I was amazed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
Stupid Wet gindi maria tongue grin

wet gay c*nt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Verbal reasoning
test question, 10 marks.

If Nigeria is going to be like Dubai in the next four years, Kenya will be like South Africa in the next 22years, what will Ghana be like in the next 10years? grin

(a) Kano (b) abeokuta (c) Warri (d) Lagos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
68816419:

Fool, the longest flyover in west Africa is in Kano (Nigeria ) Accra one is both a six lane roads and flyovers .
Lol they need to travel to Nigeria and see development grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Giant of Africa my.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Olodo. kano flyover is two tiers while circle flyover is three tiers and beside it is more beautiful than that of kano. they can't be compared..

If infrastructures is what made dubai what its today, then it is a disgrace to nigeria not to have tap into it. with. the amount of inferior infracture spread around Nigeria, yet it does not reduce poverty in Nigeria .

The level of abject poverty prevailing in that oil rich country. Since the oil boom in the 70s, is skyrocketing. even after subsequent Nigerian governments have been investing billions of dollars into infrastructural projects building mega- inferior schools, mega- mega. inferior hospitals, Mega- inferior universities, inferior highways and a new cosmetic city called Abuja yet these mega-projects have not reduced poverty in Obodo Niger. Infact, it is on record that Nigeria exports the highest number of beggars to the rest of Africa.

When it comes to inferior infrastructure Nigeria is second to none in West Africa yet the level of poverty and misery in the country is terrible and it appears its is not reducing acrcording to IMF report. declaring Nigeria. as the headquater of world poverty.

This tells you that infrastructure alone cannot reduce poverty, corruption and stealing. So you see, infrastructure alone is not enough to create wealth and jobs. What can create wealth and jobs is sound policies.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Verbal reasoning
test question, 10 marks.

If Nigeria is going to be like Dubai in the next four years, Kenya will be like South Africa in the next 22years, what will Ghana be like in the next 10years? grin

(a) Kano (b) abeokuta (c) Warri (d) Lagos
Geez, you don finish the Ghanaians grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
68816419:

Olodo . how many teirs and how much does it cost? let's start from there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

wet gay c*nt
Useless wide gindi maria tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
Seriously. We're not developing only one place, but all over the 36 state. I just finished watch the APC adminstration on TVC new this afternoon. Development is scattering in every state in Nigeria, roads, housing, power, bridges etc I was amazed.
With that tiny budget

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.