Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246278 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Verbal reasoning
test question, 10 marks.

If Nigeria is going to be like Dubai in the next four years, Kenya will be like South Africa in the next 22years, what will Ghana be like in the next 10years? grin

(a) Kano (b) abeokuta (c) Warri (d) Lagos
i have been to those place you mention with the exception of warri which i know is far less developed than lagos or kano.

kano despite its largness cannot compete 1/3rd of Accra development. And you are stupid to compete Accra with abeokuta. while lagos can simply go head to head with Accra.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

Thats a traditional dance troupe. Even tribes that went extinct 20,000 yrs ago had dance troupes. Is there any physical amphitheater from that period in Yorubaland or Nigeria?

Does it change the fact that it was a theatre group?

Show us evidence of commercialized theatre troupe by those tribes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
kikuyu1:
Saffas,what's with the new blackouts?

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/elections-2019-eskom-power-cuts-darken-anc-election-outlook/

Politics,sabotage or simple mismanagement?

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/elections-2019-eskom-power-cuts-darken-anc-election-outlook/

IIRC,they produce 20000 mw,a fcukton of energy,but noT that much taking into account all the steel (BTW,a medium sized steel smelter of 500K MT yearly can easily consume 500 MW yearly) and mining firms,all major power consumers but WTF??!
Eskom is indebted to it's eyeballs.They are like 100 big consumers taking all the power..minning and manufacturing.Eskom will drag South Africa down unless they fix it.So far all attempts at restructuring it have failed.South African airways is another gone case but it's effects won't be a disaster like Eskom.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
Olodo. kano flyover is two. tiers. circle flyover is thress tiers and beside it is more beautiful than than of kano. they can't be compared..

If infrastructures is what made dubai what its today, then it is a disgrace to nigeria not to have tap into it. with. the amount of inferior infracture spread around Nigeria, yet it does not reduce poverty in Nigeria .

The level of abject poverty prevailing in that oil rich country. Since the oil boom in the 70s, is skyrocketing. even after subsequent Nigerian governments have been investing billions of dollars into infrastructural projects building mega- inferior schools, mega- mega. inferior hospitals, Mega- inferior universities, inferior highways and a new cosmetic city called Abuja yet these mega-projects have not reduced poverty in Obodo Niger. Infact, it is on record that Nigeria exports the highest number of beggars to the rest of Arica.

When it comes to inferior infrastructure Nigeria is second to none in West Africa yet the level of poverty and misery in the country is terrible and it appears its is not reducing acrcording to IMF report. declaring Nigeria. as the headquater of world poverty.

This tells you that infrastructure alone cannot reduce poverty, corruption and stealing. So you see, infrastructure alone is not enough to create wealth and jobs. What can create wealth and jobs is sound policies.

This is nothing but the truthtruth
Nigeria only builds substandard infrastructure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
rvp20182:
With that tiny budget
But still developing everywhere in Nigeria. But you kenyans with the big budget still focus on only Nairobi and still owning dept's. Shammmmme no dey catch una for face grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
abbeg:
Just shouting poverty, is India rich? yet they are the strongest in their region.I'm sure you know nothing about your country's army.So do your self a favour and lay off that argument.

Well if India is not rich enough
Then what is your definition of a rich country ?

India spends 55+ billion dollars on defence budget annually ( only 1.6 % of GDP )

Indian military strongest in the region only ?

Last year the air force conducted an air exercise on a scale which AFAIK only the USAF has demonstrated in exercise and war till date many times.

11,000 combat / support sorties by the entire airforce in 3 days only.

Not even Russia or China have done it till date on this scale.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
old Takoradi
WTF?
1) Akure
2) Enugu
3) Ibadan
4)Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
But still developing everywhere in Nigeria. But you kenyans with the big budget still focus on only Nairobi and still owning dept's. Shammmmme no dey catch una for face grin
Mombasa beat Abuja right..and we still have other cities..kisumu,Eldoret and Nakuru...and so many towns
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Does it change the fact that it was a theatre group?

Show us evidence of commercialized theatre troupe by those tribes.

You were countering the Ghanaian dude who was telling you about a play written for performance at theatres. I mean the actual enclosed venues. And you refuted by telling him you had tribal dancers in the 16 th century, one would think they were performing in an actual theatre like the Teatro Olimpico of the same era. Stupid!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
GFP itself attests that it's ranking isn't 100% credible- I wonder how that ranking has profited them!
kikuyu1:

I didn't want to go there but really delusion is a Naij issue! Have you seen the guy wanking here about Naij's position in the so called GFP? Ohhh,Naij!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
i have been to those place you mention with the exception of warri which i know is far less developed than lagos or kano.

kano despite its largness cannot compete 1/3rd of Accra development. And you are stupid to compete Accra with abeokuta. while lagos can simply go head to head with Accra.
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonraid:
GFP is just a ranking- I wonder how that ranking has profited them!

Boko haram still fcks them
Yet they rank highly in GFP

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
If you are not one of the bars at the top of this graph and colored Orange in this map you are irravelent, should leave and commit honor restoring suicide grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wake up from your coma-it's 2019! Always check that your stats are up to date!
AskiaHarem:
If you are not one of the bars at the top of this graph and colored Orange in this map you are irravelent, should leave and commit honor restoring suicide grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
rvp20182:
Mombasa beat Abuja right..and we still have other cities..kisumu,Eldoret and Nakuru...and so many towns
You need to try something new please. Nairobi can never beats Abuja, is Mombasa. Please come out from your dream grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
rvp20182:
PH city centre and Uyo city centre is ten times ahead of Mombasa.

No jokes

I have shown this severally
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
Useless wide gindi maria tongue grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonraid:
Wake up from your coma-it's 2019! Always check that your stats are up to date!

The guy is always posting outdated stuff grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Story for the gods
No be small story for the gods oo grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Kano's flyover. If we put all the development in other parts of Nigeria in either Abuja or Lagos, we would have had Dubai.

I bet few cities in the world will compete with Lagos bridges and fly overs.

They are too much,scattered mostly around the mainland
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=TayserMahri post=75765079][/quote]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=TayserMahri post=75765079][/quote]

grin
Hyo ni nn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Some GDP's actually shrunked whilst some have always been on an upward trajectory ever since their stats were brought up! ;
AskiaHarem:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
68816419:

WTF?
1) Akure
2) Enugu
3) Ibadan
4)Enugu
i think you ear dey pain you. i wrote old Takoradi . pls show us old city of those places you mention

now see new Takoradi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
tylann:

grin
Hyo ni nn

Psammead grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Since I started posting them, that idiot kazikazi has put his tail between his legs. The only way to defeat a fool is either ignore him or play his game. You guys refused to cooperate when I suggested we ignore him so let me deal with the idiot the idiot way.

This is the only way. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
68816419:

Fool, the longest flyover in west Africa is in Kano (Nigeria ) Accra one is both a six lane roads and flyovers .

I just wanted to post the picture but you beat me to it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
i think you ear dey pain you. i wrote old Takoradi . pls show us old city of those places you mention

now see new Takoradi
Lol una towns look funny. Even the new and the old are still the same thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
samsobo24:
PH city centre and Uyo city centre is ten times ahead of Mombasa.

No jokes

I have shown this severally
In your dreams.Mombasa beats Abuja.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
Seriously. We're not developing only one place, but all over the 36 state. I just finished watch the APC adminstration on TVC new this afternoon. Development is scattering in every state in Nigeria, roads, housing, power, bridges etc I was amazed.

I tell you. It can't happen in Nigeria here because everybody get sense. Nobody dey dull like those one city countries. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
Lol una towns look funny. Even the new and the old are still the same thing grin
bad bele........ still waiting for your old city.

now check out

Takoradi oil village

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
rvp20182:
In your dreams.Mombasa beats Abuja.

Was Mombasa listed among CITIES in Africa? Give us a credible source for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.