Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246269 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
i don flog your brain tire so tey, you go block me. abi you see wetin i do for you. no put mouth for my matter, if you know wan hear wein
u be werey, i swear. grin

Ur matter just tire me ni. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
Am in Onitsha right now. The place is now okay. Onitsha is better than Takoradi by far grin
lol... continue. aiming. well, you already say the place is not ok.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
That one is nothing but a dick sucker. [b]Sucking all the Kenyans and Ghanaians dicks combine ;[/b]D
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:

dindinrin. afofungbemu. Na must you quote me. if e pain you too much, go hug transformer
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hotel chains

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rvp20182, how far? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
That one is nothing but a dick sucker. Sucking all the Kenyans and Ghanaians dicks combine grin
how old are you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Contd

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
i don flog your brain tire so tey, you go block me. abi you see wetin i do for you. no put mouth for my matter, if you know wan hear wein
I never see weting you don do for this thread oo. Nobody body you don flog for this thread. Instead,We don fire you fire you fire you fire you so Tay your yansh burn grin how you see yesterday night na grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:

You dey mind the mumu grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
how old are you?
12 grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
dindinrin. afofungbemu. Na must you quote me. if e pain you too much, go hug transformer
na u quote me first na, abi u eye don dey see double?

Nothing pains me, not even an Internet bicker with a nobody. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
I never see weting you don do for this thread oo. Nobody body you don flog for this thread. Instead,We don fire you fire you fire you fire you so Tay your yansh burn grin how you see yesterday night na grin
lol. by ranking of the fools here, you will be on the top ladder. but anyway happy fooling
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
lol... continue. aiming. well, you already say the place is not ok.
See mumu. I was fast typing. So I made a mistake grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
lol. by ranking of the fools here, you will be on the top ladder. but anyway happy fooling
How many times Dem don call you fool for this thread grin go count am and come tell me how many grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Barbilius: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
You and those that sired you dey mad together... Something dey worry your brain, see this fool o, person wey dey cry on top nairaland ban, as if his life depends on nairaland.. What a sissy!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
how many armoured tanks did you deploy to go a fight boko haram?
stop shifting goal posts we are talking about the ghanaian army here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:

He Sabi call person pain soul. Weting wan pain us for here now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
MasterKrest:

And can't the girls work to be successful,rather than looking for successful men

Who said they don't?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Barbilius:
You and those that sired you dey mad together... Something dey worry your brain, see this fool o, person wey dey cry on top nairaland ban, as if his life depends on nairaland.. What a sissy!!
These one weak me. My ribs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:

e pain you enter brain. stop referring to me if not, i go put my right hand take enter your left brain. And you know wetin that one mean. You go block me again as usual. maybe you dey plan am self. coward

You have been beaten to stupor both by intellect and evidence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Who said they don't?
Happy Val cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Barbilius:
llollllll. i dont joke with my right not even when buhari bring rice in exchange of 1 vote.

i am too inteligent to be stupid like you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonraid:
That should speak for Nigerian girls!

Are you deranged? Everything to you is Nigeria. Nawa o
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
How many times Dem don call you fool for this thread grin go count am and come tell me how many grin
ass licker again. can you pls say something inteligent at least prove me wrong.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Barbilius: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s][/s]
vaxx:
llollllll. i dont joke with my right not even when buhari bring rice in exchange of 1 vote.

i am too inteligent to be stupid like you.
[s][/s] puffffff.... Cry more sissy... Crying on top nairaland ban

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonraid:
Your skycrappers are boring to look at! Who designed them?

Everything Nigeria this, Nigeria that... How do you focus in real life
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Barbilius:
[/s][s] puffffff.... Cry more sissy... Crying on top nairaland ban
pussy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
e pain you enter brain. stop referring to me if not, i go put my right hand take enter your left brain. And you know wetin that one mean. You go block me again as usual. maybe you dey plan am self. coward

But dude wait to, lemme ask you a question. You come here with good mind, post beautiful pictures of Nigeria, talk good about Nigeria. But now, why the hate na
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:

where do u stay in Ghana, i have a ghanaian friend.... a cool guy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
That one is nothing but a dick sucker. Sucking all the Kenyans and Ghanaians dicks combine grin

Your are used to sucking dcks maybe that is why you are gaycunt

(1) (2) (3) ... (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.