Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6252061 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
That is about what the lowest paid primary teacher -just of college -earns about that 270Usd.
vaxx:
whaoo. impressive, in Ghana a teacher with bsc degree holder earn 1500 cedis which is about 283 dollar and about 115 thousand naira . This is too way more than what Nigeria teacher earn but still. yet to catch kenya. i hope. they can see this. i am jealous of your progress in this area.

in Ghana too, there is allowance for teacher and nurses in trainning colledge. The nurses used to have automatic job after completing. their trainning but there is a liitle problem with that now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why can't they learn from Ethiopia? They were so eager to beat Kenya any promise of something better at a cheaper price was honey to their tongues and music to their ears.

People laughed at Kenya how we got a raw deal
How Ethiopia got electrified railway and ours was substandard
But who is laughing now

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

msee lega hio video please cheesy

Mbna unamuonea huruma huyu mchawi tutadeal na yeye
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
MasterKrest:

Go and summon them from the dead and ask them, Google will tell you how to do it
a Nigerian response
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I thought you said Tanzanians are Christians and Kenyans are atheists. grin grin grin ;DWe don't do sorcery here Mr. With your Christianity, you still butcher people for sorcery. No albino is safe in Tanzania.
Tanzania is not an island.We have people from Kenya,DRC,etc getting involved in albino killings.

FYI,we have the biggest number of albinos in Africa. Many bad guys from neighboring countries come for the same bad reasons.Kenyans as I said leave our nation

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Actually as per their CBA - and as of 2019 - the salary has risen by another nearly 100 dollars.

So lowest primary teacher should be well into 300 dollars a month and secondary teacher about 430 dollars.

A secondary school teacher I and senior teacher I who currently earn a salary of between Sh35,910 and Sh45,880 will now get between Sh43,154 and Sh53,943.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ths might sound stupid but it wouldnt be suprise me if the guy come out as an atheist or homosexual(its the modern trend nowadays an even enlightened ones are following the suit)..cut the story short the guy is good in politics but embraces extreme western values..sorry again ..

No, it doesn't sound stupid at all. It's your opinion & you're entitled to it lol.
I don't really care about him, but I think he's an okay person. Never heard of him being embroiled in controversy. That's very rare with politicians or people in the public eye in general. I commend him for that. If that's western values, then I think more people should follow suit. The guy is free of drama. Personally, I'm sick of barbaric leaders who do nothing except sow division & hatred amongst people.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania is not an island.We have people from Kenya,DRC,etc getting involved in albino killings.

FYI,we have the biggest number of albinos in Africa. Many bad guys from neighboring countries come for the same bad reasons.Kenyans as I said leave our nation

A kenyan sold an albino to you because here we protect albinos. We don't kill them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8791600_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

Mbna unamuonea huruma huyu mchawi tutadeal na yeye
no ni story na watoto..We are better than him..Huyu msee anaenjoy those kind of posts kama hujanote..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

But who is laughing now
o
inaitwa karma grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chinese have proven themselves. If I was Kenya PORK - I would hand over all projects to Chinese - those people are just on their own right now - in terms of projection completion time and cost. Imagine delivery SGR nearly 1yr ahead of schedule. Chinese are crazy. They work 7 days a week and 6-6pm - and they do a good job.

Local contractors can do private sector jobs - but serious projects that require international contractors - leave it to Chinese.

tylann:

As much i dislike Chinese they are always good at they work
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, it doesn't sound stupid at all. It's your opinion & you're entitled to it lol.
I don't really care about him, but I think he's an okay person. Never heard of him being embroiled in controversy. That's very rare with politicians or people in the public eye in general. I commend him for that. If that's western values, then I think more people should follow suit. The guy is free of drama. Personally, I'm sick of barbaric leaders who do nothing except sow division & hatred amongst people.
Ok may be am little bit hard on him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

onaitwa karma grin

Karma nini
Karma manyoya grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:
a Nigerian response
A career arguer's quote. Stop arguing for a living
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
Chinese have proven themselves. If I was Kenya PORK - I would hand over all projects to Chinese - those people are just on their own right now - in terms of projection completion on time and cost. Imagine delivery SGR nearly 1yr ahead of schedule. Chinese are crazy. They work 7 days a week and 6-6pm - and they do a good job.
the thing we cant dispute is the quality of work they are doing here vs the others ...Even the haters agree its nice grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
That actually was the problem - TZ were paying so much money for Albinos - they were being hunted in the whole of East Africa to be taken to TZ witches. But certainly did help Albino case. For once people knew they were disabled and needed protection. Damn TZ witches.
NairobiWalker:

A kenyan sold an albino to you because here we protect albinos. We don't kill them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8791600_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

Karma nini
Karma manyoya grin

grin grin
Karma ni matokeo ya matendo ya mtu alokua anayafanya...yanaweza kuwa mazuri au mabaya...kama vile malipo ya ulokua unafanya..kama ulifanya mambo mabaya,utalipwa ubaya and vice versa

i just quoted the above grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
But are there that many children in Ghana out of school? I think in Kenya we long dealt with that problem - not it's to ensure 100% transition to secondary schools - and then to push millions into vocational trainining and thousands into universities.
This is why Ghana Goverment roll out free education for her citizens. in Ghana public school, there is no admission fees, no library fees, no science centre fees, no computer laboratory fees, no examination fees, no utility fees. infact there is free textbooks, free boarding and lastly free meal.

In Ghana, there is also student loan at terriatry level with a very little interest . if you are not educated in Ghana now, you can't blame poverty for it but yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx:
i have been ringing this bell to my people.. Germany. should be emulated in the technology fied, UK education model should be adopted. or maintain while china should be copy in the trading sector.
the country i would love to work..of course apart from racism grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

So when he took his own brother and sell him,is that protection?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

no ni story na watoto..We are better than him..Huyu msee anaenjoy those kind of posts kama hujanote..
mm huwa hanibambi
Ni mpuuzi sana
Ana post picha za kibera kla saa aje
Kla saa turkana kibera

C atoe point basi tuelewane
Anajifanya mjinga sisi pia tutajifanya wajinga
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin
Karma ni matokeo ya matendo ya mtu alokua anayafanya...yanaweza kuwa mazuri au mabaya...kama vile malipo ya ulokua unafanya..kama ulifanya mambo mabaya,utalipwa ubaya and vice versa

i just quoted the above grin

Najua karma ni nn grin grin
Tulia grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
I think nearly every country (except Nigeria ) has cornered the universal primary education - but the problem still lies ahead - very low Secondary transition rate - and even lower Tertiary transition. And of course quality of education is still very low. I think Ghana & Kenya need to focus on those. Most kids just finish primary or high schools - and their education ends there. There is a need to push for vocational training - as opposed to a few university placement. 100% secondary transition.100% tertiary transition. And we are talking.
vaxx:
This is why Ghana Goverment roll out frwe education to her citizenry. in Ghana public school, there no admission fees, no library fees, no science centre fees, no computer laboratory fees, no examination fees, no utility fees. infact there is free textbooks, free boarding and lastly free meal.
In Ghana, there is also student loan at terriatry level with a very little interest . if you are not educated in Ghana now, you can blame poverty for it but yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Germany is cool . it depends on which state you want to work.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Why don't you work in Kenya? What's wrong with Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
So when he took his own brother and sell him,is that protection?

There is market for albinos in Tanzania and criminals all over troop there to sell. We don't condone such - we are not sorcerers. That's why he had to ply his trade among sorcerers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8791657_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

But who is laughing now
Srilanka spoke the same! Where is their port as we speak?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Why don't you work in Kenya? What's wrong with Kenya?

Germany is a country worth emulating. Why are you so jealous? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Srilanka spoke the same! Where is their port as we speak?

Your external debt is bigger than our external debt (% to GDP). Worry about your mines and land.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
You have done well in school feeding programs. Tanzania too is implementing.last time I checked there was over 1,600 schools receiving meals.

SA is doing it much efficiently. Botswana too.Namibia also.
Most of these SADC nations have been doing for ages.Am not sure about Zimbabwe.

We had a feeding scheme during my primary school days. The strangest thing about that is, the food often went to waste. South Africans are somehow. I don't know if pride is the right word for it. But even as kids we looked down on the meals. A few kids really benefited from it though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the thing we cant dispute is the quality of work they are doing here vs the others ...Even the haters agree its nice grin

Let us wait how the Turkish built Tanzanian sgr will turn out to be
And Egyptian built dam in tz will turn out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok may be am little bit hard on him grin grin

Not at all. There's not one person that can appeal to everyone. Such is life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.