Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6218626 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
So what's the difference? Have you ever heard about margin of error in statistics? Should I lecture you?
the difference is kenya has a longer life expectancy than Tanzania
Get that into your block head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Stop comparing united republic of Tz with nations which can't defend their territorial waters

I see you have a new come back
Tell us more about it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Swallow this pill

Says the "Citizen newspaper Tanzania, owned by Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

I see you have a new come back
Tell us more about it
Somalia have taken your oil blocks.Then they have given your army 168 hours to vacate Somalia. Now deal with that small boy called Somalia before you try the might united republic of Tz

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
lol you Care? grin grin grin
I dey craze ne grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
theenchanter:
hmmmn, I'm not asking us to copy anybody. Just wanted to know ur take. What do u mean by "going back to our root"?
We are disconnected away from our philosophical and political pattern of thinking, Africans was once a flourishing nation . so why now,, what stop this development?. you see, we need to force ourself out of this mess, look at what italy did when she was not as developed like her western counterpart.

first , all the financial aids from foreign countries must be cut off .

African governments must find a way of limiting corruption or totally annihilating it

Solve the wars and start putting effort to unite a once borderless community. divided will fall. Nigeria must see Ghana problem as her own and likewise Ghana. This is how Greece was automatically saved from turning into a thrird world country among the first world country

and lastly which is more important to me, we must reject a foreign conceptualizations of divinity. It is impossible to truly be liberated if you are restricted to non-African languages and religion.

Asia tiger knows this well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dar es salaam, the best city in East Africa cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
Africa. is a beautiful country including Somalia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Goel: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
obaaderemi:
Even at that or because of that, you are mostly in the news for the wrong reasons. For example, the constant report that 60% of Nairobi's people live in slums-- a claim many Little Indians say is influenced by the presence of these international organizations.
I guess less than 20% of Indians live in slums.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:

Beautiful & clean. The only country so far that doesn't have those tacky black & white lines on the pavement. Honestly they make even the nicest cities look ugly.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx1:
Africa. is a beautiful country including Somalia
Exactly. But we don't appreciate what we have. But we rather fly outside Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=obaaderemi post=75814260]Keep living in delusion and giving all your attention to Nigeria as your own country burns. This is the same way you used to mock Nigeria with boko haram until four malnourished Somalis whipped your arsees in the center of Nairobi only for your bacon to be saved by a lone ranger foreigner again.[/uote]

Even though it's you, that's worse than feminine; in fact its positively juvenile! Anger,emotion and tiny intellect combined.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
That is a very honest observation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
Exactly. But we don't appreciate what we have. But we rather fly outside Africa.
The fools we voted for put us into this mess.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
How can Somalia b so heartless, just c the way they drew their maritime border.if they extend the line further it would be a complete naval blockade of poor Kenyans who has no navy sef

Somali is such a bully just c how dey bully Kenyans

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:

Nairobi would struggle to compete

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Beautiful & clean. The only country so far that doesn't have those tacky black & white lines on the pavement. Honestly they make even the nicest cities look ugly.
Well you're right. Take a look at Joburg and cape Town, very clean and beautiful.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
3.6B for 2,100Mw by some Egyptian firm sound like we have another Ethiopia situation.That huge grand reinnascance dam turns out was big con - foundation too weak to support the dam. Those things can only be really "estimated" once foundation work is done.

Be prepared for several cost variation or a white elephant

Anyway Uganda are building 600Mw for 1.7B dollars - and that was 10yrs ago. Now you tells us you can build nearly 4 times bigger dam - for - twice the cost in 2019!

https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Tanzania-hydropower-dam-to-cost-more-than-double/2560-4983074-1123cf1z/index.html

That expert is right - that dam will cost 10B! - if it ever get completed.

This not the first dam to be build in the world - so it easy to estimate.

Reallllyy! Tell me more about the Grand Renaissance dam. Iirc,the usual saboteurs screamed how it would usher in another Stone Age and cannibalism downstream by withholding water.
L Turkana surface area actually increased.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx1:
We are disconnected away from our philosophical and political pattern of thinking, Africans was once a flourishing nation . so why now,, what stop this development?. you see, we need to force ourself out of this mess, look at what italy did when she was not as developed like her western counterpart.
True.
first , all the financial aids from foreign countries must be cut off .
very correct, those aids are making us lazy, we should be able to fix things ourselves without aid.
African governments must find a waynof limiting corruption or totally annihilating it corruption and make
this one will take a long time, we can only limit it to d barest minimum. Corruption is actually everywhere in d world but not as much as in africa.
Solve the wars and start putting effort to unite a once borderless community. divided will fall. Nigeria must see Ghana problem as her own and likewise Ghana. This is how Greece was automatically saved frkm from turning into a thrird world country
seeing others problem as one's problem is actually a problem here cos most african countries are still crawling, no time to drag another along, lest d puller becomes the pulled. grin I guess AU is doing their best in that aspect

and lastly which ia more important to me, we must reject a foreign conceptualizations of divinity. It is impossible to truly be liberated if you are restricted to non-African languages and religion.
d colonial masters really pulled a trick with that thing called "religion". Let's not even go there but I believe it has caused more damage than good in d continent, esp naija.
Asia tiger knows this well.
Asian tigers' time is over, they did well by manufacturing products and selling to developed nations in the early 60s to late 80s.

What do u think we can produce in africa and sell to d world, even if we have to pull resources and intellect together.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ttipsy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
wow... beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
I think its easier to be rich in Africa than those white nations

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
That is a very honest observation
More of Dar cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
I think its easier to be rich in Africa than those white nations
Exactly. We have many resources in Africa than those white nation's. Africans are not poor, but our leaders put us into this mess.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
So what's the difference? Have you ever heard about margin of error in statistics? Should I lecture you?

There is a big margin of error in your head.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx1:
The fools we voted for put us into this mess.
And still yet, we still want to vote for those useless leaders! We the citizens are the cause of all this problems.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
darfay:

Nairobi would struggle to compete
Nairobi can't come close to Dar na grin them no fear God ne grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
gallivant:

There is a big margin of error in your head.
Where were you? All this time I was busy lecturing pokot and kiberans,how come you didn't understand? A margin of error applies when gathering statistics.Don't mix up things.

Do you know Somalia have annexed your territory?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
And still yet, we still want to vote for those useless leaders! We the citizens are the cause of all this problems.
Yes the citizens are to blame.Even the leaders are coming from the same citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
iin all honesty, i agree with you. we are the one choosing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
https://www./222349424535604/permalink/1781659435271254/?app=fbl

You may want to watch that video !
Kazikazi:
KQ again! This time we helped them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
MasterKrest:

do they show Nigerian cinema film in Kenya, like 30days in Atlanta, chief daddy,or kings of boy,I really need to find out,honest opinion,that is if jealousy will allow you to answer?

Aaarrrghhh,nigga; how many times must we say it: NOLLYWOOD IS STRICTLY FOR UNSUPERVISED DOMESTIC WORKERS AND YOUNG RURAL PEOPLE! You won't find exposed productive Kenyans slumped in front if the TV watching those clichéd voodoo ,seemingly unscripted melodramas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.