Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6286517 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

That is what iam talking about
It is the only one that leads to the seaport in Djibouti why aren't they doing double stacking it serves more than 100 million Ethiopians
depending on d purpose of d line. Was it purposefully built for passengers or freight like the madraka express?

Ur answer is as good as mine. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We built places like uShaka Marine without whites. Hmmm...I wonder how we managed to come up with that idea on our own undecided

South Africa existed before whites came, what were the significant achievements recorded by indigenes before they arrived?

Give kudos to oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
Kenya immigration patrol cars to hunt down illegal immigrants.

Nigerians in kenya who are criminals

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

shocked
olodo . you don start again abi.

well to help you on your ignorance condition. This is what 1 cedis can get you which is less than 70 naira.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You and who? I am an engineer boss, like I told you, stick to trying to lay edn.ited. Just a random first year engineering question, what quality of the ground directly determines the strength of a transport corridor?
that's rude, dont bring her into this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
theenchanter:
depending on d purpose of d line. Was it purposefully built for passengers or freight like the madraka express?

Ur answer is as good as mine. cool

Kenya sgr does both passenger and freight
But mostly freight
The freight does double stacking
Why can't Ethiopian sgr do double stacking
They are both sgr ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

It's stupid trying to sound smart when you have no idea in engineering. First, what type of engineer are you? Which school did you attend.

It's clearance and railway track class.

Now answer this simple one - what do you understand by T16?
Am not here to announce to the world which school I attended.This is social media.We hide our identify.

Anyway,T16 is a transmitter
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
theenchanter:
that's rude, dont bring her into this.

He chases her around like he's her shadow. Somehow, he thinks you get a woman by licking her ass online. He's a pathetic case. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx1:
olodo . you don start again abi.

well to help you on your ignorance condition. This is what 1 cedis can get you which is less than 70 naira.
old news, 1cedis is no longer 80 Australian cent.

Cedis has fallen like my grandma's tit. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Am not here to announce to the world which school I attended.This is social media.We hide our identify.

You hide your identity because you are a witch nothing else
How many albinos have your slaughtered in your lifetime
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

He chases her around like he's her shadow. Somehow, he thinks you get a woman by licking her ass online. He's a pathetic case. grin grin

Rude gani kwani ukisema ukweli umekuwa rude tena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
I am glad it didn't happen.

Obviously we have ethnicity problem that eventually boiled over and about 1K were killed & about half a million displaced in 2007 - but we have taken action. First that ethnic bloodletting gave us new constitution that has devolution (weaker form of federalism) and that gaves us 47 counties that are somewhat independent. Those 47 counties generally mirror the 44 tribes and sub-tribes. And this has lessen the tribal competition for power somewhat.

We also enacted very strong hate speech laws. Forums like Nairaland were shutdown. Nairaland would cease to exists if it was in kenya. We have far-reaching hate speech laws. You cannot use say facebook in Kenya to spread ethnic hate - you'll be picked and charged for spreading hate speech.

You read Nairaland - the amount of ethnic hate speech there - would get Seun in serious trouble in Kenya.The few kenyans in diaspora spread hate speech once in a while but it's now rare - because the police cyber unit will definitely track you.

We have National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC) whose job is to address and reduce inter-ethnic conflicts.

As you can see the difference btw Kenya and Nigeria is day & night. We are a progressive country. You're regressing. If we have a problem - we try to find solutions to it - and not ignore it and hope it will somehow disappear.

Freedom of speech right stylishly deprived in pretence of preventing hate speech.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You and who? I am an engineer boss, like I told you, stick to trying to lay ednited. Just a random first year engineering question, what quality of the ground directly determines the strength of a transport corridor?
Do u think its proper to speak about a lady like that? Is that how u were taught at your home? A kiberan will remain a kiberan.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:

Which engineering did you study again? grin grin grin grin

Dude, never come here talking about engineering again. You thought Geza Ulole on Jamii Forums could teach you engineering? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is that why you're exporting street beggars and witches to kenya. The only thing you export to Kenya aparts from onions.

The deportation order comes a day after Migori County Assembly member Esther Onana raised concern over the influx of Tanzanians beggars

Immigration officials in Nakuru have unearthed a syndicate involved in the influx of beggars from Tanzania and other East African countries to

Murang'a County residents have decried the influx of beggars brought by unknown individuals from neighboring Tanzania

Tanzania disabled beggars Perusi Kubagwa, Prisca Joseph, Esther Gideon and Khamis Masengenya at Mwembe Tayari in Mombasa after

Eldoret police arrest 14 Tanzanian beggars

“I was approached by two men who told us that the[b] begging business was better in Kenya [/b]

Disabled persons smuggled from TZ to beg in Kiambu

Tanzanians transporting beggars into neighboring

Tanzanian beggars flood Nairobi streets

Beggars coming from as far as Rwanda and Tanzania have found refuge in Kenya [/b]considering the[b] generosity of the Kenyan people.
Kazikazi:
Why do u hunt immigrants? You are starving,and yet you hunt immigrants?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
theenchanter:

The exchange right has fallen true.

but the price of what a cedis can get get has not fallen. Ghana inflation is dropping day by day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do think its proper to speak about a lady like that? Is that how u were taught at your home? A kiberan will remain a kiberan.

C amesema ukweli mbona unagopa ukweli
Unashindanga umemlamba hapa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do think its proper to speak about a lady like that? Is that how u were taught at your home? A kiberan will remain a kiberan.

Stop diversionary technics Mr. Quack Engineer, I asked you an engineering question and instead of answering it you're focusing on something else. Here is the question in bold. grin grin grin

NairobiWalker:

You and who? I am an engineer boss, like I told you, stick to trying to lay ednited. Just a random first year engineering question, what quality of the ground directly determines the strength of a transport corridor?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Which engineering did you study again? grin grin grin grin

Dude, never come here talking about engineering again. You thought Geza Ulole on Jamii Forums could teach you engineering? grin grin grin
Which engineering you did? Chemical? Or mechanical? Or what? Civil? Electrical? Or everything?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
theenchanter:

He is a bloody liar. Tell him to show you the date the article was written. Even without the date, I know he's lying because I bought coke in Ghana in 2017 and it is more than 1 Cedis.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
Is that why you're exporting street beggars and witches to kenya. The only thing you export to Kenya aparts from onions.

The deportation order comes a day after Migori County Assembly member Esther Onana raised concern over the influx of Tanzanians beggars

Immigration officials in Nakuru have unearthed a syndicate involved in the influx of beggars from Tanzania and other East African countries to

Murang'a County residents have decried the influx of beggars brought by unknown individuals from neighboring Tanzania

anzania disabled beggars Perusi Kubagwa, Prisca Joseph, Esther Gideon and Khamis Masengenya at M[b]wembe Tayari in Mombasa [/b]after ...

“I was approached by two men who told us that the[b] begging business was better in Kenya [/b]

Disabled persons smuggled from TZ to beg in[b] Kiambu[/b]

Beggars coming from as far as Rwanda and Tanzania have found refuge in Kenya [/b]considering the[b] generosity of the Kenyan people.

That is what they do in kenya begging and witchcraft

Mara cjui babu loliondo kutoka chini ya bahari Tanzania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Which engineering you did? Chemical? Or mechanical? Or what? Civil? Electrical? Or everything?

I asked you the same, you can't ask me the question I asked you without responding to mind. Which engineering did you do? You've been presenting yourself as a railways expert here - which engineering did you do and from which university?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
lipsrsealed
tylann:

You hide your identity because you are a witch nothing else
How many albinos have your slaughtered in your lifetime
If habesha queen don't like you,attacking me won't help
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I asked you the same, you can't ask me the question I asked you without responding to mind. Which engineering did you do? You've been presenting yourself as a railways expert here - which engineering did you do and from which university?

Huyo MTU c engineer ni mganga ama mchawi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
That is what a lazy,poor, primitive and witchcraft Tanzania contributes in East Africa. At least Ugandas are exporting house helps and bar maids.But the man eat nothing spciety is now seriously exporting beggars to every city and town in Kenya.

Kenya exports it's highly sought professional to help TZ - and in turn they ship bus loads of disabled beggars to take advantage of kenya generosity.

The police said late Wednesday that more than 100 disabled persons were ferried and sneaked at the Kenya-Tanzania border to be used as beggars.

tylann:

That is what they do in kenya begging and witchcraft

Mara cjui babu loliondo kutoka chini ya bahari Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
:-XIf habesha queen don't like you,attacking me won't help

grin
You can have her grin
I have never harboured such thoughts
This is social media
You can have them all wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

Huyo MTU c engineer ni mganga ama mchawi

He has no engineering idea yet everytime somebody speaks about railways he's always there claiming to be an expert. I asked him simple questions that any engineer with knowledge in raiways should have at their finger tips - the guy has no idea. He though he could google them but I made sure I asked a simple question he couldn't google.
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
That is what a lazy,poor, primitive and witchcraft Tanzania contributes in East Africa. At least Ugandas are exporting house helps and bar maids.But the man eat nothing spciety is now seriously exporting beggars to every city and town in Kenya.

Kenya exports it's highly sought professional to help TZ - and in turn they ship bus loads of disabled beggars to take advantage of kenya generosity.

The police said late Wednesday that more than 100 disabled persons were ferried and sneaked at the Kenya-Tanzania border to be used as beggars.

Hyo ni kazi ya kazikazi
Why should you take advantage of disabled persons
Tanzanians are heartless
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yeap better nip that in the bud before we become Ghana or South Africa. They were all over Nairobi contributing very little in value but running international criminal syndicates. They needed to be shipped out together with Tanzania witches and beggars.
tylann:

Nigerians in kenya who are criminals
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
If only their gov had social programs targetting disabled - they won't be used as beggars or hunted for body organs to be used in witchcraft. In kenya disabled are doing fine - earning some money every month - don't pay taxes - duty free import and free schooling.
tylann:

Hyo ni kazi ya kazikazi
Why should you take advantage of disabled persons
Tanzanians are heartless

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.