Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,815 members, 7,837,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6247650 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Somaliland, Puntland and Jubaland all want to be countries of their own. Mogadishu should be careful. We can use this three to our advantage if need be!
rvp2018:
We are dealing with them diplomatically. Already we control Jubaland - and if they don't play ball - we can make it a state of it's own. It's either Mogadishu accept to lose that sea or well they will lose the territory from Kismayu to Kenya border - and we have alshabaab excuse to stay there forever.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
darfay:

Nairobi would struggle to compete

Say Lagos will struggle to compete not Nairobi
Speak about your country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jonraid:
Somaliland, Puntland and Jubaland all want to be countries of their own. Mogadishu should be careful. We can use this three to our advantage if need be!

This is the first time i see the Kenyan govt react so angrily they have always been easy going and laid back
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
MasterKrest:

They are the 3rd biggest economy in the world,they have the strongest military in Africa. They control Africa. Accra is better than London, Paris and Singapore all combined. They are more prestigious than everyone in the world, they are doing experiment on the whites, Kenya is begging loans from them,they are financing China budget. They are planning to go to Mars,cos obviously that's where they belong
Hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
darfay:
How can Somalia b so heartless, just c the way they drew their maritime border.if they extend the line further it would be a complete naval blockade of poor Kenyans who has no navy sef

Somali is such a bully just c how dey bully Kenyans
And if they extend further, they will reach Tanzania. Just think the day they reach on those islands of Zanzibar! We will swallow them.

But, what made them to have guts to redraw the map?

As we speak,they have ordered all Kenyan troops to leave Somalia.And they say they are capable of defending their territory
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jonraid:
You Kenyan should come to beg us to help you! Swallow your pride and beg us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
theenchanter:

What do u think we can produce in africa and sell to d world, even if we have to pull resources and intellect together.
i currently think we should stop selling anything to the world or perharps stop buying from the world too. 54 nations with total population of 1.2 billion can trade comfortably well among themselves.

my ideal may be brutal but i thinks ir will work. we can depend on each other it wr force us to research for solution to our own problem We earn so little from our natural resources because trade policies Bleep us. I’m tired of the world seeing us as charity cases when we really don’t lack food or water (most of us don’t). We are just too dependent on exporting raw resources (easy money) to develop what we have. We can save costs and spur innovative competition by trading within our continent.

The rest of the world will hate it though. Nobody to sell crap to or ensure that prices of goods stay high (or low depending). If we try it and I’m sure some countries have, next you’ll hear is coup or assassination, disease or terrorist activities. There’s a lot that some governments or business people gain from the lack of unity in Africa. wr shouild deprived them.

Currently China is most dependent on neo-colonizing Africa and extracting its mineral resources. In some cases the rest of the world is then dependent on the goods China produces with these resources. Batteries, electric cars, solar cells, and advanced technology devices are most dependent on these minerals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
LAGOS!

But if you think Nairobi water supply is bad, consider Lagos. The Lagos Water Corporation produces 880 million litres daily for a city of almost 20 million people. This is just 44 litres per person per day — before deducting losses. Can you survive on that?

https://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/lifestyle/Nairobi-loses-38-per-cent-of-its-water-before-reaching-metres/1214-4984746-w0nqiz/index.html

You beat me to it! 90% of Nairobi,Kiambu and Muranga water issues will end when the Northern Water Collector project ends late next year.
There's also a major dam project in Lari,Kiambu to supply water to Nairobi, but tbh it seems to have met financial problems.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=kikuyu1 post=75828598][/quote]You never make sense.There are times when I doubt you are a true Kikuyu. grin Always angry, bitter and intellectually bereft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
No country moves more goods and people in railways than China. Their railway technology is on top of the league!
rvp2018:
These things are better left to Chinese. Those Turkish thugs will leave Tanzania with a rickety rail that will be expensive to maintain.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
We are dealing with them diplomatically. Already we control Jubaland - and if they don't play ball - we can make it a state of it's own. It's either Mogadishu accept to lose that sea or well they will lose the territory from Kismayu to Kenya border - and we have alshabaab excuse to stay there forever.

I've said it many times-basically, there are more commercial,security and geostrategic reasons to stay than withdraw. Again, I reiterate I'm perfectly happy with that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx:
so you recently forgot When you denied that Americans did not copy their technological model from Germany .

Do well, so your ignorance can be exposed as usual
Do you want me to embarrass your silly ass again by quoting once more the illiterate idea you posted?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
obaaderemi:
Do you want me to embarrass your silly ass again by quoting once more the illiterate idea you posted?
That your illiteracy comparism is what we are discussing currently .

Your ignorance has once again being exposed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
About that... i didnt want to list the count ..
Do you want us to start....tasha?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx1:
iin all honesty, i agree with you. we are the one choosing them
Truth angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
There are a lot of deep seated tribal grivenance that makes Kenya rank highly in Fragile States. The so called historical injustices. Those will take time to resolve. Ultimately devolution is the answer...maybe even federalism.

Ultimately, yes but for now Federalism is too much for our immature sociopolitical culture. After another five or six election cycles,provided our development trajectory remains on track then yes! In fact by then we can even introduce a rotational presidency!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
And if they extend further, they will reach Tanzania. Just think the day they reach on those islands of Zanzibar! We will swallow them.

As we speak,they have ordered all Kenyan troops to leave Somalia.And they say they are capable of defending their territory

Wonders shall never end

With the current trend of situation they might occupy some states/provinces in Kenya, I just pray Kenya doesn't provoke them to do such
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:

I told you stick to discussing Ethiopian churches
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
Just out of college - they should start at around 400 dollars - I think base +house allowance salary is around 350usd. Most high school teachers easily make 700-1K usd per month - without factoring the extra they get like free housing, extra lesson pay(10 dollars a lesson) and such benefits.

In Tanzania and Uganda - a teacher would be luckly if they ever get 100 dollars.

Kenya teachers union is very powerful.

True! I challenge every Kenyan here to visit their rural areas and count how many permanentl homes are built/owned by teachers.
My own Kiambu estimate is at least 30%.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
I'd rather sh*t on my hands and clap than asking help from a Tanzanian. You can only collect 10 billion US dollars as your annual revenues, stay on your lane! Someone here once said that you are like the kid from a poor family who wants to hang out with the rich kids, the fact that you are in a thread that has Kenya in it speaks volumes gtfo grin
Kazikazi:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
kikuyu1:

True! I challenge every Kenyan here to visit their rural areas and count how many permanentl homes are built/owned by teachers.
My own Kiambu estimate is at least 30%.

Teachers are tycoons in kenya rural areas i can confirm that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:

Why should we beg Tanzania
You army have never seen combat for decades now
You tried un peacekeeping in congo
And the congo child soldiers raped your army
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
He once posted pictures of soldiers wearing UN combat helmets and claimed that they are Tz's special forces. The guy speaks utter bollocks,he's the gift that keeps on giving! grin
tylann:

Why should we beg Tanzania
You army have never seen combat for decades now
You tried un peacekeeping in congo
And the congo child soldiers raped your army
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx1:
i currently think we should stop selling anything to the world or perharps stop buying from the world too. 54 nations with total population of 1.2 billion can trade comfortably well among themselves.

my ideal may be brutal but i thinks ir will work. we can depend on each other it wr force us to research for solution to our own problem We earn so little from our natural resources because trade policies Bleep us. I’m tired of the world seeing us as charity cases when we really don’t lack food or water (most of us don’t). We are just too dependent on exporting raw resources (easy money) to develop what we have. We can save costs and spur innovative competition by trading within our continent.

The rest of the world will hate it though. Nobody to sell crap to or ensure that prices of goods stay high (or low depending). If we try it and I’m sure some countries have, next you’ll hear is coup or assassination, disease or terrorist activities. There’s a lot that some governments or business people gain from the lack of unity in Africa. wr shouild deprived them.

Currently China is most dependent on neo-colonizing Africa and extracting its mineral resources. In some cases the rest of the world is then dependent on the goods China produces with these resources. Batteries, electric cars, solar cells, and advanced technology devices are most dependent on these minerals.

True talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx1:
That your illiteracy comparism is what we are discussing currently .

Your ignorance has once again being exposed.
Oyah, let's start. Today I will disrobe you completely. grin Let's start with your first lie. See your nakednes.s below:
vaxx1:

The world super power like America get their
technology from Germany, Japan get their
technology from Germany, Korea get their
technology from Japan,China,and USA.
This was how you started. Do you know the meaning of the present tense "get"? How much technology is America getting from Germany? Please, tell us and which technology exactly? I tell you-your education is questionable. The internet dolts like you are abusing today has its origin in something called ARPANET which started in America. America pioneered both alternating and direct current of electricity. The modern assembly line was introduced by the likes of Sears Roebuck and Ford motors. A black American scientist pioneered vans with freezing compartment. Americans invented the aeroplane. A black American scientist invented the gas mask which rendered German gas bombs useless during world war2. Even the atomic bomb was first made by American scientists. grin Although it was Germans who discovered that the atom could be split to produce energy but the technology to produce the bomb was perfected by Americans. Have you ever heard of the Manhattan Project? Are you going to tell us Edison got his ideas to invent the light bulb and the phonophone from Germans? Should I continue?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
kikuyu1:

Ultimately, yes but for now Federalism is too much for our immature sociopolitical culture. After another five or six election cycles,provided our development trajectory remains on track then yes! In fact by then we can even introduce a rotational presidency!
rotational presidency is very bad, dont go there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
But it could be expensive - I think targeted approach would be ideal (those schools with lots of poor kids get free meals - those from arid regions & urban slums in kenya get free meals) - otherwise for a country like kenya that already spend 30% of budget -on education alone - before you go to health (universal health care) - and soon you'll have no money for infrastructure.

I'm of two minds. Yes,education is critical but so are health,defence and infrastructure IN THAT ORDER
Ideally, our tax/GDP ratio would be at least 23% instead of current 18% reducing budgetary pressure giving other sectors some leeway.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

boss mungu yuko ..wachana na story za wazungu...sisi ni waafrika na kundaganya kwamba mababu zetu hawakuabudu mungu thats just a lie..I know some white folks here an can tell you they are the worst spiritualist (wizards)..White man always got two versions of the same story

So you know? Its true they do more traditional wizardry, ie gris gris, voodoo, hoodoo and even doodoo than us. Also what Zbig Brzezinski called technotronics,the application of wizardry via digital mass media for political mind control has become standard practice in the West.
That's the real purpose of chemtrails.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jonraid:
He once posted pictures of soldiers wearing UN combat helmets and claimed that they are Tz's special forces. The guy speaks utter bollocks,he's the gift that keeps on giving! grin

Does Tanzania even have special forces
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

People laughed at Kenya how we got a raw deal
How Ethiopia got electrified railway and ours was substandard
But who is laughing now
I got tired explaining here and on the family what's app the difference between Class two and three and obvious cost implications.
Can the Ethiopiam SGR double stack? I don't think so!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
kikuyu1:

I got tired explaining here and on the family what's app the difference between Class two and three and obvious cost implications.
Can the Ethiopiam SGR double stack? I don't think so!
Ethiopian sgr cannot do double stacking
It is even struggling with electricity

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

Say Lagos will struggle to compete not Nairobi
Speak about your country
Lagos will never struggle to compete with Nairobi. God for bid! That slumish city grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.