Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,381 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6290080 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

He has no engineering idea yet everytime somebody speaks about railways he's always there claiming to be an expert. I asked him simple questions that any engineer with knowledge in raiways should have at their finger tips - the guy has no idea. He though he could google them but I made sure I asked a simple question he couldn't google.
grin grin grin

Ana Google ndio ajibu akili zake zimegandana kama za magufuli
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

Ana Google ndio ajibu akili zake zimegandana kama za magufuli

He can't google that, trust me. Next time he comes here with that 'Kenyan universities teach social programs and I am a science person bullshit' I'll simply ask him another engineering question that he can't google. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
Yeap better nip that in the bud before we become Ghana or South Africa. They were all over Nairobi contributing very little in value but running international criminal syndicates. They needed to be shipped out together with Tanzania witches and beggars.

The govt is doing a good work cheers to matiangi
Nigerians , Somalis , Indians , Pakistanis, Ethiopians were clogging our country
Now days they have reduced in numbers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

He has no engineering idea yet everytime somebody speaks about railways he's always there claiming to be an expert. I asked him simple questions that any engineer with knowledge in raiways should have at their finger tips - the guy has no idea. He though he could google them but I made sure I asked a simple question he couldn't google.
grin grin grin
The reason why I don't answer every question here is due to my identity. I don't want to be known in details etc! Its hard for me to claim to be engineer from a certain varsity or any proffesion which I have or I don't have.

I have spoken so many things here.I don't want to be followed. Let me appear as ordinary as possible!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

He can't google that, trust me. Next time he comes here with that 'Kenyan universities teach social programs and I am a science person bullshit' I'll simply ask him another engineering question that he can't google. grin grin grin
You think I can't ask the same? You think I lack questions?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019/02/17/somalia-denies-auctioning-oil-and-gas-blocs-in-kenyan-territory_c1896109

Somalia denies selling oil blocks in the disputed sea. It seems the letters going online were fake after all!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You and who? I am an engineer boss, like I told you, stick to trying to lay ednited.

One word. ENEKABABER
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
If only their gov had social programs targetting disabled - they won't be used as beggars or hunted for body organs to be used in witchcraft. In kenya disabled are doing fine - earning some money every month - don't pay taxes - duty free import and free schooling.

The old and the disabled get they stipends every month in kenya
In Tanzania govt has used all money to build a poor quality sgr

And is coning tanzanians about the mega hydro dam
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
The reason why I don't answer every question here is due to my identity. I don't want to be known in details etc! Its hard for me to claim to be engineer from a certain varsity or any proffesion which I have or I don't have.

I have spoke so many things here.I don't want to be followed. Let me appear as ordinary as possible!

Dude, saying I graduated from the University of Dar es Salaam with a Degree in Psychology can never reveal your identity. Whom do you think you're fooling? Please, stop being an idiot.

You've failed very simple engineering questions I asked you - or will that reveal your identity too? It's simple, you're not an engineer. Just accept and move on. You don't have to be an engineer to live life.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:

I have spoken so many things here.I don't want to be followed. Let me appear as ordinary as possible!

Unadanganya nani
Nani atakufuata sasa ww
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yeah one wishes we had like 10 matiangis. Pretty much they've disappeared now. Somalis are hard because of kenya somalis. We need to enforce immigration otherwise we will become free for all - just imagine South Africa having 10M illegal immigrants. It's crazy.
tylann:

The govt is doing a good work cheers to matiangi
Nigerians , Somalis , Indians , Pakistanis, Ethiopians were clogging our country
Now days they have reduced in numbers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

He is a bloody liar. Tell him to show you the date the article was written. Even without the date, I know he's lying because I bought coke in Ghana in 2017 and it is more than 1 Cedis.
i will expose you now. which part of Ghana do you go?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Dude, saying I graduated from the University of Dar es Salaam with a Degree in Psychology can never reveal your identity. Whom do you think you're fooling? Please, stop being an idiot.

You've failed very simple engineering questions I asked you - or will that reveal your identity too? It's simple, you're not an engineer. Just accept and move on. You don't have to be an engineer to live life.

Nairobiwalker naona habesha amejam grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
You think I can't ask the same? You think I lack questions?

Please, answer the question if you are an engineer. I answered the question you asked.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

Nairobiwalker naona habesha amejam grin

Ashtue nani sasa? Si ajam.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jonraid:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019/02/17/somalia-denies-auctioning-oil-and-gas-blocs-in-kenyan-territory_c1896109

Somalia denies selling oil blocks in the disputed sea. It seems the letters going online were fake after all!

This issue is complicated
Who should we believe now ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin Fuckeduppedness grin this ediot is still talking? grin you know that in your sh1thole country, people get kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala,huh? grin grin

forgiveness:

He is a bloody liar. Tell him to show you the date the article was written. Even without the date, I know he's lying because I bought coke in Ghana in 2017 and it is more than 1 Cedis.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Ashtue nani sasa? Si ajam.

grin kwani iko nn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
grin Fuckeduppedness grin this ediot is still talking? grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
We should believe the official sources from Mogadishu
tylann:

This issue is complicated
Who should we believe now ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I never said am earning my life through engineering. I spoke way back about me being a business man.What I don't want is to reveal my identity. And what I am saying is,I have questions too! I can just ask and claim you are not engineer
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
They look like a complete joke with those blue UN combat helmets!
Kazikazi:
Tanzania special Forces
Can you say again these are not our special forces?
Hohohohoho..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
What of BRT and cashewnuts? You shouldn't have forgotten those !
Kazikazi:
As we speak, the sh*t is on your hands! Swallow this bitter pill..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
I never said am earning my life through engineering. I spoke way back about me being a business man.What I don't want is to reveal my identity. And what I am saying is,I have questions too! I can just ask and claim you are not engineer
Sleep well dude, you've embarrassed yourself too much for today.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
rvp2018:
Yeah one wishes we had like 10 matiangis. Pretty much they've disappeared now. Somalis are hard because of kenya somalis. We need to enforce immigration otherwise we will become free for all - just imagine South Africa having 10M illegal immigrants. It's crazy.

Somalis are hard to differentiate
But kenyan somalis know Swahili
Other people that were boring were south Sudanese

A very rich country but it is led by illiterates poor south Sudan

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
tylann:

The old and the disabled get they stipends every month in kenya
In Tanzania govt has used all money to build a poor quality sgr

And is coning tanzanians about the mega hydro dam
Have you taken back your territory which was grabbed by Somalia?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jonraid:
We should believe the official sources from Mogadishu

Okay but undecided why not our own govt ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Have you taken back your territory which was grabbed by Somalia?

What is the capital city of Tanzania grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx1:
i will expose you now. which part of Ghana do you go?

https://www.nairaland.com/2525972/pictures-nairalander-trip-ghana#36954157
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
I mean,we should only be reading from the official sources of both Kenya and Somalia and not social media bloggers who peddle lies!
tylann:

Okay but undecided why not our own govt ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Sleep well dude, you've embarrassed yourself too much for today.
You too! You wanted me to say, I studied that in Arusha! Then everybody should know me! No,am not that dumb! I would rather appear stupid while safe than being known
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Nope, he should try it in Tanzania, there children eat dogshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnb72q9FG8E

Why are you sharing such types of videos and pictures? Does it make you feel better? Seriously, does it not annoy you? You guys are pushing much.

The kids pic hat you have shared last time where you named him a 'Tanzanian kid' is just annoying. Kazikazi too, you shared kenyan kids with no cloth.

I don't want to nag anyone here cuz I am tired. Don't expect anyone to laugh at that and support you. Be human this is embarrassing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.