Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6180187 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
It's definitely one of Africa's favorite movie location for Hollywood films but I think South Africa beats them in the number of Hollywood movies shots there!

In terms of numbers,it should be

1.South Africa

2.Morocco

3.Kenya

4.Egypt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_shot_in_Africa

I was just about to post that lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
I just edited the post!
XhosaNostra:

I was just about to post that lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Forget about the 'non-carcinogenic wheelbarrows' that costed that county government 1000 dollars plus for each piece!

Nigerians readying themselves to be slaves is just hella absurd!
Nah, it's not absurd. What's absurd is you not being smart enough to recognize a joke.

There are tweets of Nigerians saying they are migrating to Togo, Rwanda, Somalia, e.t.c there are tweets of Nigerians calling on Canadian PM to come and buy Nigeria, there are tweets of Nigerians calling on America to nuke Nigeria and generally saying absurd things on twitter, that doesn't mean they meant it.

A Kenyan also tried to butt in when Nigerians were bashing Nigeria on twitter after the election was postponed only for him to be shown there is a difference between khaki and soldier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Saying it as if there isn't corruption in Nigeria.Let me tell you for a fact,we have corruption in Kenya just like in lot's of African countries.I bet the financial games that Nigerians play are on top of the league! You are Africa's largest oil producing nation and yet the one with the largest population of poor people in the world!
Ibrahimanis:

Nah, it's not absurd. What's absurd is you not being smart enough to recognize a joke.

There are tweets of Nigerians saying they are migrating to Togo, Rwanda, Somalia, e.t.c there are tweets of Nigerians calling on Canadian PM to come and buy Nigeria, there are tweets of Nigerians calling on America to nuke Nigeria and generally saying absurd things on twitter, that doesn't mean they meant it.

A Kenyan also tried to butt in when Nigerians were bashing Nigeria on twitter after the election was postponed only for him to be shown there is a difference between khaki and soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok let then agree you are not an engineer..so from today henceforth stop pretending ya one. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now he's become a very big businessman - so convenient because nobody will ask him business questions to prove that. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
samsobo24:

I have heard Ghanian pidgin in Ghanian film eg Yolo.

YOLO. Gosh I missed this. Watched it in school last semester.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's a joke with some truth in it!
Ibrahimanis:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

That i didnt know..thanks
Bythe way do they even mention the African Giant grin on any movie ..

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
rvp2018:
Singapore is a successfully story of social and home ownership. Tayer ideas of small gov works only in developed countries where gov long did all the heavy lifting (built all the infrastructure the country will ever need) and current gov role is basically maintaining the existing infrastructure. There you can argue for small gov - considering 'nearly' everything is in place. Kenya and Africa is different ball-game all together. The infrastructure deficit alone is staggering. The housing deficit is huge - hence all the slums.

The fundamental issue we must acknowledge! We're not W Europe and it always amazes me people never see that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kur17:

It's by number of people or population grin
Hahahahaha

Go and ask those who did the rating

it's very obvious.

Every town and village is urbanized.

The no of cities in lagos,considering its lesser landmass,outshines any city in Africa.

Go research and come and meet me.

Hahaghahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Now he's become a very big businessman - so convenient because nobody will ask him business questions to prove that. grin grin
I spoke about it way way back! Actually am not just a businessman, Am a rich guy.Swallow that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Saying it as if there isn't corruption in Nigeria.Let me tell you for a fact,we have corruption in Kenya just like in lot's of African countries.I bet the financial games that Nigerians play are on top of the league! You are Africa's largest oil producing nation and yet the one with the largest population of poor people in the world!
We've never claim otherwise. Nigeria is fantastically corrupt but Kenya is stupidly corrupt. Corruption based on stupidity is Kenyan style.

Nigerian is Africa's largest oil producer, let's forget the fact that most African countries produce oil per capita more than Nigeria, or exports oil per capita more than Nigeria, or earn more oil revenues per capita more than Nigeria, I guess you Kenyan hypocrites only use per capita when it suits you or you want to cut down Nigeria's numbers. Don't worry, I read tullow has begun the search for who will buy Kenyan oil, we'll see what you'll do with your oil money.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Someone once told me that Ghanaians look down on Pidgin. Is it true? I heard it's particularly unacceptable for a lady to speak Pidgin.
Very true,it's highly regarded as a taboo or abolished language,nationally unaccepted,derogatory,uncivilized and mearnt for illiterates.It's highly uncommon hearing a lady or female speak it and also any person speak it except for the young high school boys and tertiary students with some selected youths speak it and even with that they speak it among themselves only.It's banned everywhere.We also speak it 98% differently from the Nigerian's pidgin.People say ours sounds like the Jamaican parttois and we blend it with our exclusive local languages and national jargons.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You don't have to guess that hard.He is probably exporting disabled beggars to all South African cities and he manages them.That the only business a Tanzanian can hack.I mean go to whole of East Africa and find me a TZ doing business outside begging and witchcraft from Zanzibar.Maybe when they really try the chaggas sell oranges,onions and second hand clothes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
chrisagyei:
Very true,it's highly regarded as a taboo or abolished language,nationally unaccepted,derogatory,uncivilized and mearnt for illiterates.It's highly uncommon hearing a lady or female speak it and also any person speak it except for the young high school boys and tertiary students with some selected youths speak it and even with that they speak it among themselves only.It's banned everywhere.We also speak it 98% differently from the Nigerian's pidgin.People say ours sounds like the Jamaican parttois and we blend it with our exclusive local languages and national jargons.

Thanks for explaining smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kur17:

Are you sure those are real lions or someone has been reduced to an animal grin
Why do you guyz think absurd that Nigeria doesn't have wildlife

Nigeria, the giant of Africa is not only blessed with the best rainforest, flora, it also has exciting wildlife sanctuaries and preservation centres that are located in different parts of the country. So, if you are a wildlife lover, you do not need to visit South Africa, Kenya or Tanzania to see the wild. There are lovely and beautiful wildlife destinations in Nigeria. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares some of them.
Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary
Experience the amazing wildlife at Afi mountain sanctuary. The wildlife reserve is a preservation centre for chimpanzees, gorillas, drill monkeys and many other endangered primates. It is also home to large migratory roosts in Africa. It is located in Cross River State.
Yankari Games Reserve
The Yankari Games Reserve will always top the list of Parks to visit in Nigeria. The Park was established in 1956 and opened to the public in 1962. It is located around Gagi River, South East of Bauchi Town. The reserve covers 2,058 sq. km. of savanna woodland and is inhabited by elephants, baboons, waterbucks, bushbucks, oribi, crocodile, hippopotamus, roan antelope, buffalo and various types of monkeys.
Ogba Zoo and Nature Park
The Ogba Zoo covers about 750 acres and was established in 1966 and sits comfortably on Airport Road in the ancient Benin Kingdom. You will see the King of animals – lions, chimpanzees, giant tortoises, rock python, peafowls and many more.
Gashaka Gumti National Park
The Gashaka Gumti National Park holds the title of the largest National Park in Nigeria covering about 6,402 Km and it is situated in-between Taraba (Gashaka and Adamawa (Gumti). This natural habitat is home to a wide range of plant and animal life from the leopard to elephants, lions, wild dogs, antelope, forest hogs, golden cats, birdlife, insects, reptiles and aquatic life. The mountain is a stone throw from the Chappal Waddi, which is Nigeria’s highest mountain.
Jos Wildlife Park
The Jos Wild park attracts inter- and intra-visitors yearly.The park is located in the Rantya area of Jos. It is home to species of rare animals like elephants, lions, hyenas, birds, chimpanzees, baboons and monkeys. You are guaranteed a swell time in Jos as the park is only one of many tourist destinations in the state.

Pics from nairaland

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
I always insist on 2 things:facts and data! Since late 2016 we've been telling you our economy has surpassed Naij per capita and will catch up with RSA by 2032. Last week KNBS released Gross County Product of each of our 47 counties. I was well aware of rapid rural growth but was nonetheless surprised.
A further breakdown of the KNBS data shows that the second best county in growing its GDP was Nyandarua, which was under the leadership of Daniel Waithaka in the period. Under his five year reign, the county’s economy more than doubled, growing by 180 per cent from 2013 to 2017.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001313347/how-voters-fired-performing-governors-and-reelected-dwarfs

In fact!
Similar fate befell county bosses of Baringo, Nakuru and Bomet, which sent Benjamin Cheboi, Kinuthia Mbugua and Isaac Ruto home respectively.
But during their time, the three counties grew their GDP by 126.4, 126.2 and 126.1 per cent in the period. [/b]These saw them ranked third, fourth and fifth among counties that expanded their economies the most in the period.

[b]IN 5 YEARS?!

Naijjans,we've told you our ishyt is real! Saffas watch out. Btw,can anyone show me similar growth figures anywhere else on this planet??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
samsobo24:

Pics from nairaland
I've got better.
Bauchi

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
rvp20182:
You don't have to guess that hard.He is probably exporting disabled beggars to all South African cities and he manages them.That the only business a Tanzanian can hack.I mean go to whole of East Africa and find me a TZ doing business outside begging and witchcraft from Zanzibar.Maybe when they really try the chaggas sell oranges,onions and second hand clothes

You swallowed the lie that he's in South Africa? grin grin grin grin

Check his grammar buddy, how many people living in South Africa have you seen with such pathetic grammar? This is a random Tandale guy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
kikuyu1:
I always insist on 2 things:facts and data! Since late 2016 we've been telling you our economy has surpassed Naij per capita and will catch up with RSA by 2032.
Exactly. Facts and data.
Now show us data that shows Kenya GDP per capita is more than Nigeria's. Mind you from IMF or World Bank, you can even show us that of your stat office we don't mind. Stats and facts remember.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
I spoke about it way way back! Actually am not just a businessman, Am a rich guy.Swallow that

Nobody cares buddy. Selling albino 'spare parts' is also a business. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You swallowed the lie that he's in South Africa? grin grin grin grin

Check his grammar buddy, how many people living in South Africa have you seen with such pathetic grammar? This is a random Tandale guy. grin grin grin grin

He is managing tz beggars in east Africa and selling body parts of albinos
He is nothing but an albino hunter
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

He is managing tz beggars in east Africa and selling body parts of albinos
He is nothing but an albino

When he's not doing, he's offering 'mganga kutoka Tanga' services. A big businessman indeed. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Top 14 fastest growing GDP per capita in Africa 2019, Nigeria is at 'negative" -2

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

When he's not doing, he's offering 'mganga kutoka Tanga' services. A big businessman indeed. grin grin grin

Mganga kutoka Zanzibar chini ya bahari
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kur17:
Top 15 fastest growing GDP per capita in Africa 2019, Nigeria is at 'negative" -2
Show us the year? And what I asked for is quite clear, what is Nigerian GDP per capita and what is Kenya's
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
samsobo24:
charle make i jest tell this thing wey you buzz so.

I have heard Ghanian pidgin in Ghanian film eg Yolo.

You can't tell me "olodo"that your guyz are saying is purely Ghanian.
First of all,the word is Ghanaian not Ghanian and whilst watching the Yolo,did it sound like Nigerian pidgin to you and besides Yolo is made also for the international market so they totally diluted the Ghanaian pidgin so you guys can have an idea.When the typical Ghanaian pidgin is spoken or written,you will have no idea what we're saying and I have never heard of "olodo" and mind you the two or so Ghanaians here have some Nigerian culture in them so I guess that's where you mistaken it as Ghanaian used term and trust me,you can't contain even two full bred Ghanaians here without closing the thread that day.Trust me they will step on all toes and cause real chaos and by hearing the name Nigeria,Xynophopic languages comes into their minds.And you don't try banning them cos they will resurface like virus.Seriously you can't contain Just30,BlockedChina or so and Vaxx who're more Ghanaian gentlemen and have some Nigerian sympathy.Please be weary of how you speak against my Motherland which is the Black Star of Africa.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thanks for having spoken nothing about corruption! As for the oil,I'm keen on seeing how much we will be making from it and what share it will have on our revenues!

This reply hasn't highlighted the fact that you have the world's largest population of poor people !
Ibrahimanis:

We've never claim otherwise. Nigeria is fantastically corrupt but Kenya is stupidly corrupt. Corruption based on stupidity is Kenyan style.

Nigerian is Africa's largest oil producer, let's forget the fact that most African countries produce oil per capita more than Nigeria, or exports oil per capita more than Nigeria, or earn more oil revenues per capita more than Nigeria, I guess you Kenyan hypocrites only use per capita when it suits you or you want to cut down Nigeria's numbers. Don't worry, I read tullow has begun the search for who will buy Kenyan oil, we'll see what you'll do with your oil money.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
samsobo24:
Lagos state rapid response unit.

Lagos offers arguably the best and most swift world class emergency services in Africa

With modern technology and infrastructure which keeps them up to speed

Call 767 or 112

Taxi in Lagos,last pic

can you stop dreaming. Who are you fooling. We need help from south africa kenya and ghana show us how to develop a country because we are not doing it right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

problem is that the Americans have started raising flags on Huawei products..saying its a spy tool for China an stuff....i think could be true or just jealousy grin
I have heard that the iPhone taps conversations.How true is this? the craziest thing I've heard about the phone is that it sends you these pop-up ads that relate to what you and people around you (friends & family) talk about all the times,for instance,if you and your friends are obsessing over certain clothing labels,your iPhone will soon be bombarded with pop-up ads of such labels...very spooky.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

can you stop dreaming. Who are you fooling. We need help from south africa kenya and ghana show us how to develop a country because we are not doing it right

Nigeria never misses in negative rankings

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I have heard that the iPhone taps conversations.How true is this? the craziest thing I've heard about the phone is that it sends you these pop-up ads that relate to what you and people around you (friends & family) talk about all the times,for instance,if you and your friends are obsessing over certain clothing labels,your iPhone will soon be bombarded with pop-up ads of such labels...very spooky.

It is 100% true I have a Huawei honour x8 it has spyware on it you have to be very careful with what you say and what you do on the phone it can even send your password to other people. That is the phone I am using now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.