Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245088 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:37am On Feb 19, 2019
samorobo:

Please make use of your eyes
I am saying what is that Convenant university or whatever doing there topping all your over 100 universities and Ibadan University is the only decent university to be ranked and you and I know it has always been beaten by University of Ghana in this same ranking all these years.Do you know the number of Nigerians in Ghanaian universities paying 1000s of dollars each semester.You would weep for your country.They can't even afford to attend the prestige public universities here buh are all over the private mushroom universities a Ghanaian will never attend upon the abnormally low fees for Ghanaians.It's a serious issue bro and your fake ego here on nairaland and self denial is not helping buh rather things are rather escalating.Why don't you rather learn to organize an election properly for at least ones and stop rubbing shoulders with the golden boy.We are the only remaining positive of West Africa.Nobody can trash talk Ghana except maybe Nigeria who calls us "wonders shall never end",now see small Ghana.lol,very funny

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2019
samorobo:
Your star vs our star net worth's
majid made his money in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:52am On Feb 19, 2019
edon21:

majid made his money in Nigeria

Thanks please help me tell that ignorant dog ....later they would say they taught out to act ,yet our movies are premiering at Toronto international film festivals. ....our movies are in British cinemas and most importantly the first african movie originally bought by net fix a global screening giant...so ghanians if at all you taught us ( I don't know the history cause I was not born then) why are you movies not recognized outside your country......I mean you need to see the way your actors are treated at our audition venues ( kept under the sun while nigeria upcoming stars are ushered in away from the sun ) all be cos they need a role in nigerian movies

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:58am On Feb 19, 2019
samorobo:
Your star vs our star net worth's
Our movie industry has been on a deliberate halt and destruction because nationally we can't and won't accept mediocrity in the name of National pride like how you guys hype your useless nollywoid or whatever worse off produced movies.We will rather watch mexican and Indian soaps.You guys hype Majid Michel or whatever and one lebanese Ghanaian Juliet Ibrahim and this dutch Blood Ghanaian Van Vicker or whatever and this American mixed Ghanaian Nadia Buari.Take them and grant them citizenship because they are not even regarded over here or even seen as Ghanaians.We celebrate John Dumelo and Jackie Appiah over here not those Arab and European Ghanaians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:10am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
Our movie industry has been on a deliberate halt and destruction because nationally we can't and won't accept mediocrity in the name of National pride like how you guys hype your useless nollywoid or whatever worse off produced movies.We will rather watch mexican and Indian soaps.You guys hype Majid Michel or whatever and one lebanese Ghanaian Juliet Ibrahim and this dutch Blood Ghanaian Van Vicker or whatever and this American mixed Ghanaian Nadia Buari.Take them and grant them citizenship because they are not even regarded over here or even seen as Ghanaians.We celebrate John Dumelo and Jackie Appiah over here not those Arab and European Ghanaians

Idiot who told you we care about those useless actors you mentioned or didn't you hear when I said they are suffering to get a role here...lol if our movies are useless why are they premiering at the international levels with the likes of hollywood and bought by a global giant online viewing company NETFLIX. The same company that only buys hollywood movies ......just suck it up everything ghanian ducks from movies to common sense

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 1:14am On Feb 19, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
My dog! How is the World capital of poverty tonight? grin grin grin do you have electricity grin grin grin Nigeria is not only a sh1thole figuratively, but also literally grin grin grin holy fvcking sh1t! 91 million desperately poor mudder fuggerz grin grin grin

This one doesn't give any facts or figures,or contribute any thing to the table,he just wakes up one morning,comes to nairaland, sprew trash and goes off, were you destined to do this, na so the anger and hatred reach for Ghana,watch as he comes and tag every Nigerian here and insults each of them, having fulfilled his destiny,he goes off happy and contented, watch as he tags me and calls me citizen of the world poverty country, I dare you,come to onitsha or Kano and talk this kind of things,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
wow,I didn't know Juliet Ibrahim was a Lebanese ghanian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:18am On Feb 19, 2019
MasterKrest:

This one doesn't give any facts or figures,or contribute any thing to the table,he just wakes up one morning,comes to nairaland, sprew trash and goes off, were you destined to do this, na so the anger and hatred reach for Ghana,watch as he comes and tag every Nigerian here and insults each of them, having fulfilled his destiny,he goes off happy and contented, watch as he tags me and calls me citizen of the world poverty country, I dare you,come to onitsha or Kano and talk this kind of things,

I am telling that blochina always has no fact to back his claim alway talking like a kid ....I am telling that is his destiny talk like a fool and leave like a fool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Photos from Ghana's prestigious school system at work...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stanliwise(m): 1:23am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
Very true,it's highly regarded as a taboo or abolished language,nationally unaccepted,derogatory,uncivilized and mearnt for illiterates.It's highly uncommon hearing a lady or female speak it and also any person speak it except for the young high school boys and tertiary students with some selected youths speak it and even with that they speak it among themselves only.It's banned everywhere.We also speak it 98% differently from the Nigerian's pidgin.People say ours sounds like the Jamaican parttois and we blend it with our exclusive local languages and national jargons.
The bolded is a big lie here in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 1:24am On Feb 19, 2019
samorobo:

I am telling that blochina always has no fact to back his claim alway talking like a kid ....I am telling that is his destiny talk like a fool and leave like a fool
no facts,no nothing,very ignorant and misinformed, even the respected ones here are coming with facts and figures,this type of ones wake up in the morning and blame Nigeria for all that is happening to him and his life,I am not even going to bother answering him again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:25am On Feb 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

These is how they claim to educate nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:26am On Feb 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Even the worst and most remote places in Nigeria does not have this ugly gathering called a scool and you say you educate nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2019
stanliwise:
The bolded is a big lie here in Nigeria.
As in? explain further
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho..

Your aim is to have a cellphone war.am not that low!
What you want is hear me " I got 3 phones,I got that laptop"!!
Friend, am not into those no sense you started in jamii forum.I remember how you guys started [b]showing off cellphones and a laptop[/b]You even asked about some computer tricks!
Dude,am not that poor.am not a school boy! Am a business man!I am a manufacturer.Swallow that
Showing off phones and laptops in this 21st century?
Those primitive Kibera folks should be sent back to the forest where they belong.
Bush people!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Lagos city

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stanliwise(m): 1:35am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
As in? explain further
Never mind

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:37am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:

Ghana's movie industry isn't on any deliberate halt my friend.. it's just whack!
Its not even recognized by your own people... Nollywood truly produces a lot of useless movies but also tons of good ones that have premiered at the Toronto Intl film festival and London film festivals..Several Hollywood actors like John Boyega,Hakeem Kae Kazeem, Anika Noni Rose and Chiwetel Ejiofor have starred in nollywood movies too.. A nollywood movie was recently acquired by Netflix!!

Nigeria movie industry is light years ahead of that rubbish you call Kumawood... Nigeria revived your entertainment industry by taking in your actors like John Dumelo and Jackie Appiah that you are celebrating ...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Look at the insult these kenya blogger gave to their govt because of nigeria ....hillarious

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:41am On Feb 19, 2019
This city is so ambitious .....that what I love about it

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:43am On Feb 19, 2019
Pls kenyan's are these guys drink from the cup of life (from MERLIN) grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:
You guys seriously have an issue with Ghanaian progress because I see you are digging deep to get dirty stuffs and trash talk the pride of Africa.Listen,we are a case study to majority of African countries in terms of stability,democracy,massive and swift economic progress,social intervention programs on a national scale,extremely social and friendly citizens.Trust me no country can contain Nigerians like Ghana has,if Benin and your other neighbors had a fraction of Ghana's development and progress,they would have showed you their true colors towards you and about Blocked China insulting Nigerians,I would say show me a country's citizen even in Africa who doesn't insult Nigeria and I will gladly show you a live blue dragon.Even Buhari disses Nigeria and Nigerians and you guys always insult your country so stop acting like the whole world is coming to an end when you hear the attack.Take the silver lining behind the dark clouds.Trust me,Ghana has been there before and has seen worse but through collective efforts and God's blessing we are now a success story in Africa although we still have a long way to go.And don't let me descend into the gutters with you.If you argue with a mad man,no one will actually know the difference between who the mad man is.Google Nigeria in images and you see war and chaos and high militant insurgency amidst your poverty and 99 other problems.Respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Intercity train in Nigeria cities

1___is abuja metro line
2&3___is calabar electric train
4___is port harcourt monorail

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:49am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
You guys seriously have an issue with Ghanaian progress because I see you are digging deep to get dirty stuffs and trash talk the pride of Africa.Listen,we are a case study to majority of African countries in terms of stability,democracy,massive and swift economic progress,social intervention programs on a national scale,extremely social and friendly citizens.Trust me no country can contain Nigerians like Ghana has,if Benin and your other neighbors had a fraction of Ghana's development and progress,they would have showed you their true colors towards you and about Blocked China insulting Nigerians,I would say show me a country's citizen even in Africa who doesn't insult Nigeria and I will gladly show you a live blue dragon.Even Buhari disses Nigeria and Nigerians and you guys always insult your country so stop acting like the whole world is coming to an end when you hear the attack.Take the silver lining behind the dark clouds.Trust me,Ghana has been there before and has seen worse but through collective efforts and God's blessing we are now a success story in Africa although we still have a long way to go.And don't let me descend into the gutters with you.If you argue with a mad man,no one will actually know the difference between who the mad man is.Google Nigeria in images and you see war and chaos and high militant insurgency amidst your poverty and 99 other problems.Respect yourself

Too much story ..what makes you think you are successful. ...I mean how

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:52am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:

Pls start by being hopeful with your hopecity ptoject and tell your govt to stop being over ambitious because they can't afford it

Here is a glimpse into nigeria's future and we're are capable of delivering this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 19, 2019
MasterKrest:

grin grin That illiterate BlcoChina2018 is the most stupid and useless person on this thread, the idiot type like his head is not correct or something. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:57am On Feb 19, 2019
samorobo:

Too much story ..what makes you think you are successful. ...I mean how
Because we are progressive,forget the skyscrapers and look at the people,the masses.Our great Busia who was a former president once stated,A successful government is not determined by how many stadiums you built,how many roads you fraudulently constructed buh is best determined by what happened to the people,the masses,how was their lives improved,safe,secured,how satisfied they were.That's government and trust me,Ghana is haven in Africa in terms of social intervention programs.That's why we're always known to ne progressive.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]You guys seriously have an issue with Ghanaian progress because I see you are digging deep to get dirty stuffs and trash talk the pride of Africa.Listen,we are a case study to majority of African countries in terms of stability,democracy,massive and swift economic progress,social intervention programs on a national scale,extremely social and friendly citizens.Trust me no country can contain Nigerians like Ghana has,if Benin and your other neighbors had a fraction of Ghana's development and progress,they would have showed you their true colors towards you and about Blocked China insulting Nigerians,I would say show me a country's citizen even in Africa who doesn't insult Nigeria and I will gladly show you a live blue dragon.Even Buhari disses Nigeria and Nigerians and you guys always insult your country so stop acting like the whole world is coming to an end when you hear the attack.Take the silver lining behind the dark clouds.Trust me,Ghana has been there before and has seen worse but through collective efforts and God's blessing we are now a success story in Africa although we still have a long way to go.And don't let me descend into the gutters with you.If you argue with a mad man,no one will actually know the difference between who the mad man is.Google Nigeria in images and you see war and chaos and high militant insurgency amidst your poverty and 99 other problems.Respect yourself[/s]
oh shut it, it's ok for you idiot to type nonsense here, but when we return the favor we are jealous. Newsflash no one cares

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2019
See your president at the largest entrepreneurship forum on this continent sponsoring africa young entrepreneurs in need of funding by a nigerian billonaire TONY ELUMELU in lagos....yet they say we are not playing any role on the continent. ..do not bite the hand that feeds you......why won't your president shine teeth when he has seen money he would borrow to help you people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:03am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
Because we are progressive,forget the skyscrapers and look at the people,the masses.Our great Busia who was a former president once stated,A successful government is not determined by how many stadiums you built,how many roads you fraudulently constructed buh is best determined by what happened to the people,the masses,how was their lives improved,safe,secured,how satisfied they were.That's government and trust me,Ghana is haven in Africa in terms of social intervention programs.That's why we're always known to ne progressive.

Oga forget that every nation needs amazing infastructure to protect the countries outlook (eg China, Japan, usa,uae) .....so please tell your president to start hope city we are waiting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
You guys seriously have an issue with Ghanaian progress because I see you are digging deep to get dirty stuffs and trash talk the pride of Africa.Listen,we are a case study to majority of African countries in terms of stability,democracy,massive and swift economic progress,social intervention programs on a national scale,extremely social and friendly citizens.Trust me no country can contain Nigerians like Ghana has,if Benin and your other neighbors had a fraction of Ghana's development and progress,they would have showed you their true colors towards you and about Blocked China insulting Nigerians,I would say show me a country's citizen even in Africa who doesn't insult Nigeria and I will gladly show you a live blue dragon.Even Buhari disses Nigeria and Nigerians and you guys always insult your country so stop acting like the whole world is coming to an end when you hear the attack.Take the silver lining behind the dark clouds.Trust me,Ghana has been there before and has seen worse but through collective efforts and God's blessing we are now a success story in Africa although we still have a long way to go.And don't let me descend into the gutters with you.If you argue with a mad man,no one will actually know the difference between who the mad man is.Google Nigeria in images and you see war and chaos and high militant insurgency amidst your poverty and 99 other problems. Respect yourself

We don't need respect from any African countries. They are stupid foolish and unproductive. Now tell why do we need respect from such people?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:05am On Feb 19, 2019
More pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.