Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,861 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6217821 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Last grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Danielnino00:

Its actually a blog and not a forum

Not a day pass that they don't talk about Nigeria there grin
It baffles me. After they will come here and say, we like comparing ourselves with them, for weting na grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:00am On Feb 19, 2019
jaycent:
You can say South Africa but Kenya, no? grin

Seriously, when it comes to movie in Africa, I give it to South Africa! Have watched quite a few of their movies and they were good.

But Kenya? grin They produce movies like Rafiki to attract the attention of the LGTB community and then try to claim every movie shot in their country or has their country mentioned in it (eg Black panther and the lion king) grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:03am On Feb 19, 2019
jaycent:
It baffles me. After they will come here and say, we like comparing ourselves with them, for weting na grin

A lot of Ghanaians have a chronic obsession with Nigeria.. Trust me I've meet a good number of them both on and off the internet. I have a Ghanaian neighbour here and went to secondary school with one of them..

They don't like us(at least a good number of them don't )

I wonder how long it will take for them to get the gist that we don't care about them? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 3:10am On Feb 19, 2019
MasterKrest:

wow,I didn't know Juliet Ibrahim was a Lebanese ghanian
Yea,her dad is a Lebanese and her mom is Ghanaian although she was born in Ghana she spent most of her years in Lebonon and Ivory Coast so Ghanaians Don't really acknowledge her although she always claim to be Ghanaian.Her mom is even half Liberian

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2019
I think Nairobi in about few years will overtake Joburg as seen here.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:39am On Feb 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:
The PECKING ORDER in Africa and don't you forget it. grin Countries by GDP then GDP Per Capita.

What's the use of GDP or PPP when on the ground you're extremely behind many countries, that shows your economic figures are just too exaggerated
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:44am On Feb 19, 2019
rvp2018:
I think Nairobi in about few years will overtake Joburg as seen here.
You have already overtaken Jo'burg by having more slums

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Zfree:

A jua kali artisan making stone age artefacts like jikos and jembes now wants to give us a lecture about manufacturing and entrepreneurship,no wonder tanzania is still an LDC country. grin
You should have seen how he fumbled when he tried to lie that he's an engineer. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2019
gallivant:

Nothing is wrong with a hippo or gazelle. The bible was clear! Nigerians must be Buddhist like the Far East. wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Dar Slums and Danganyika will forever remain in the shadows of Nairobi & Kenya. That is just the bitter truth for you.Nobody really knows your unremarkable country. You need to do more to promote it. You're probably one least known large country in the world. I mean both Serengeti & Kilimanjaro are mistakenly taken for Kenya - for just being at the border with Kenya. That leaves the beautiful Zanzibar as perhaps the iconic thing in TZ but we know it's an independent country from Danganyika - sort of Huwai & US. So again what is Danganyika known for?

Now I think once Nairobi complete the "few" under construction skyscrappers and gov unleashes half a million units social housing - Joburg will no longer be the go to city in Africa. Nairobi will officially be where big things happen in Africa.

Kazikazi:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:

Slums like these? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
I am a big boy now!

I have a manufacturing business in SA,
I do import and export between Tanzania and SADC region
I am about launching a trucking company to serve the SADC region

I can employ you when you complete schooling

You lack the reasoning capacity to run any viable business. I think everyone here can ascertain to that fact. It's good to have dreams though, I can't take that from you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2019
*Excluding house allowance*

You forgot that part of Kenya's minimum wage.It's not our fault that you devalued the Naira!
forgiveness:

See minimum wages before devaluation of Naira. It was times 2 of Kenya and Ghana and equal to that of South Africa.

However, it will soon be 83 dollars which is still a far cry from 115 dollars as at 2014 but still more than that of India.

My point is, once the wage is paid, volla, it will take Nigeria out of that poverty whatever.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Slums like these? grin
Slums like these..

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Well,tell us the name of your company or give us a hint.I might as well allege that I own ten high-end apartments in Nairobi,a pizza shop and a gym!
Kazikazi:
I am a big boy now!

I have a manufacturing business in SA,

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2019
And still Kenya sh*ts over Tanzania!
Kazikazi:
Slums like these..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:17am On Feb 19, 2019
gallivant:

You lack the reasoning capacity to run any viable business. I think everyone here can ascertain to that fact. It's good to have dreams though, I can't take that from you.
Do you think you need to be highly educated to run a business?

Actually what matters most in business is being able to risk and "never give give up" attitude.Most educated folks are failing in business for a simple reason of trying to reason too much
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:20am On Feb 19, 2019
gallivant:

This idiot is a witch doctor
The only business he knows is selling albino body parts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:22am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Slums like these..

Dar es slum
Apart from posta and upanga
The rest is tandale
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
And still Kenya sh*ts over Tanzania!
I see you have a soccer pitch in kibera

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:23am On Feb 19, 2019
What do you manufacture in SA?
Kazikazi:
I am a big boy now!

I have a manufacturing business in SA ,

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2019
You can post that again!
Kazikazi:
I see you have a soccer pitch in kibera
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
What do you manufacture in SA?
I manufacture refractories.These are items used in mining.My stuffs can withstand a high temperature( from 1500°c) and can be used for cuppellations in electric furnaces and in open field.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2019
tylann:

Dar es slum
Apart from posta and upanga
The rest is tandale
So do u want a slum war?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
So do u want a slum war?

Which slum war witch doctor
The whole of dar es slum is a slum apart from those 2 areas
Continue making your jikos , imaginary business man

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2019
What's the name of your firm?
Kazikazi:
I manufacture refractories.These are items used in mining.My stuffs can withstand a high temperature( from 1500°c) and can be used for cuppellations in electric furnaces and in open field.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
What's the name of your firm?
Its not proper for me to do that! It will reveal my identity.

I can employ u once you complete schooling
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:09am On Feb 19, 2019
tylann:

Which slum war witch doctor
The whole of dar es slum is a slum apart from those 2 areas
Continue making your jikos , imaginary business man
Some raw materials used in my manufacturing business are imported from overseas(silicon dioxide,SiO2),some I get them in SA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:

Your "stuffs"? Is that what they teach in business school? You are nothing but a clown.

Kazikazi:
Do you think you need to be highly educated to run a business?

Actually what matters most in business is being able to risk and "never give give up" attitude.Most educated folks are failing in business for a simple reason of trying to reason too much

You are a fool. If you were educated you would reason first before you type utter nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Kazikazi:
Its not proper for me to do that! It will reveal my identity.

I can employ u once you complete schooling

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2019
MasterKrest:
wow,I didn't know Juliet Ibrahim was a Lebanese ghanian
nonsense Jackie appiah and Juliet Ibrahim had their fame in nollywood

(1) (2) (3) ... (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.