Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6247382 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
I see you have a soccer pitch in kibera
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Some raw materials used in my manufacturing business are imported from overseas(silicon dioxide,SiO2),some I get them in SA.

Wacha story mingi unagoogle vitu hapa
Halafu unapiga nazo kelele hapa cjui silicon dioxide
Sema tu unatengeneza jiko

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Danielnino00:

Seriously, when it comes to movie in Africa, I give it to South Africa! Have watched quite a few of their movies and they were good.

But Kenya? grin They produce movies like Rafiki to attract the attention of the LGTB community and then try to claim every movie shot in their country or has their country mentioned in it (eg Black panther and the lion king) grin
Kenya has nothing to show off. Only by stealing people's achievement grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2019
Danielnino00:

A lot of Ghanaians have a chronic obsession with Nigeria.. Trust me I've meet a good number of them both on and off the internet. I have a Ghanaian neighbour here and went to secondary school with one of them..

They don't like us(at least a good number of them don't )

I wonder how long it will take for them to get the gist that we don't care about them? grin
They'll never understand, until the time comes grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2019
gallivant:

Your "stuffs"? Is that what they teach in business school? You are nothing but a clown.

You are a fool. If you were educated you would reason first before you type utter nonsense.
That's pure jeolous

I am teaching you business but you still spew out trash? Do you want to remain poor?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Slums like these..

But this one is too tiny. Just 2.5 sq. km. Johannesburg has similar sized slums. If you want something that beats Joburg, bring in a 1500 sq. km slum. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
Well,tell us the name of your company or give us a hint.I might as well allege that I own ten high-end apartments in Nairobi,a pizza shop and a gym!

Don't bother, Jua kali artisans' workshops don't have names. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2019
tylann:

Wacha story mingi unagoogle vitu hapa
Halafu unapiga nazo kelele hapa cjui silicon dioxide
Sema tu unatengeneza jiko
You don't understand anything. If you were smart,you could have taken this chance and produce silicon dioxide to supply me.I need it in big quantity.I also uses silicates in my manufacturing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do you think you need to be highly educated to run a business?

Actually what matters most in business is being able to risk and "never give give up" attitude.Most educated folks are failing in business for a simple reason of trying to reason too much

Just like I said, you chose business to avoid accountability. You knew you could excuse your stupidity and low education with 'you don't have to be educated to run a business'. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Some raw materials used in my manufacturing business are imported from overseas(silicon dioxide,SiO2),some I get them in SA.

You only need clay and scrap metal to make a jiko. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
You don't understand anything. If you were smart,you could have taken this chance and produce silicon dioxide to supply me.I need it in big quantity.I also uses silicates in my manufacturing

grin grin grin

What is wrong with you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
That's pure jeolous

I am teaching you business but you still spew out trash? Do you want to remain poor?

When did a Tanzanian ever know anything about business?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Some raw materials used in my manufacturing business are imported from overseas (silicon dioxide,SiO2 ,some I get them in SA.
is that not SAND? Or is my chemistry failing me?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:

You need clay. You can easily find clay in Tandale.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2019
theenchanter:

It is clay sir. He thinks we are stupid like him. He first lied he's an engineer, we burst his bubble, now he's coming up with some fancy words he just learned thinking he can lie to us when we are way better than him in chemistry. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You only need clay and scrap metal to make a jiko. grin
Then in your little brain you think a scrap metal can do a cuppelation process which goes from 1500°c upwards? Is that what your brain can think of?

Have you seen how gold is smelted?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2019
theenchanter:

It is abundant in dar es salaam beaches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You need clay. You can easily find clay in Tandale.
So you think all of us manufacturers can't see clay in tandale or kibera? Use brain dude
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

It is clay sir. He thinks we are stupid like him. He first lied he's an engineer, we burst his bubble, now he's coming up with some fancy words he just learned thinking he can lie to us when we are way better than him in chemistry. grin
oh, clay. Him dey cast his product? Maybe he cast his product.

It's all good. A lil drop of water makes a mighty ocean. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Then in your little brain you think a scrap metal can do a cuppelation process which goes from 1500°c upwards? Is that what your brain can think of?

Have you seen how gold is smelted?

The word is cupellation idiot.

Making refractories and cupellation? How does that even add up? You said your business manufactures refractories - now you're talking about the cupellation process. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
So you think all of us manufacturers can't see clay in tandale or kibera? Use brain dude

You see it and use it to manufacture jikos. You're a jua kali artisan.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2019
theenchanter:
oh, clay. Him dey cast his product? Maybe he cast his product.

It's all good. A lil drop of water makes a mighty ocean. smiley

He's an artisan who makes jikos. Google the word jiko and view the images. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Which chemistry is that? How can silicates be clay? What are you going to say about kaolins? Are u sane?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
Which chemistry is that? How can silicates be clay? What are you going to say about kaolins? Are u sane?

Go back to school idiot. You don't know the major components of clay? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

The word is cupellation idiot.

Making refractories and cupellation? How does that even add up? You said your business manufactures refractories - now you're talking about the cupellation process. grin
You are too dumb.What are the uses of refractories? Are not used in cupelations? Go google again and engage me!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are too dumb.What are the uses of refractories? Are not used in cupelations? Go google again and engage me!

You said you manufacture refractories, you didn't say you use them. Smelting companies wouldn't buy refractories from a jua kali artisan so to whom do you sell your refractories? Which is which, do you manufacture or use? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Go back to school idiot. You don't know the major components of clay? grin
You try to sound smart?
OK,tell me, Is SiO2 a clay?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Kazikazi:
You try to sound smart?
OK,tell me, Is SiO2 a clay?

I'm not trying to sound smart, I am smart - which is so unlike you. Go back to your chemistry teacher and ask him about clay components or better still google and come back.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You said you manufacture refractories, you didn't say you use them. Smelting companies wouldn't buy refractories from a jua kali artisan so to whom do you sell your refractories? Which is which, do you manufacture or use? grin
I manufacture them as I said.They are used for cupellation. Before I export them,I make sure I test each batch.Should I teach you more?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2019
NairobiWalker:

He's an artisan who makes jikos. Google the word jiko and view the images. grin
its good na, at least better than waiting for a white collar job.

If all africans can imitate that act, Africa can become a manufacturing hub in less than 30years. That's how china started.

Keep it up Kazikazi.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2019
theenchanter:
its good na, at least better than waiting for a white collar job.

If all africans can imitate that act, Africa can become a manufacturing hub in less than 30years. That's how china started.

Keep it up Kazikazi.

Yeah, it's a good job. Keep it up kazikazi. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.