Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291465 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hirad: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
darfay:

Are Somali languages intelligible with each other

Well most people say that the Somali language is one. But there are dialects within the language that are spoken locally that are sometimes hard to understand.

For example, there is a dialect called Maay and I don’t understand it at all. Some people class it as another language and some don’t due to centuries of interaction with Maay speakers.

Nonetheless, standard Somali is the northern dialect.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
That's great.Nowadays,we've got lots of slayqueens with zero knowledge in the kitchen.Don't be surprised if you find kales in your tea! grin
XhosaNostra:

That's good to know grin I can cook though, I just don't know how to cook pap/ugali.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
and babes! grin grin

haahaa ..sisemi kitu ! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ulimi umeteleza! grin
mtisTheQubit:

haahaa ..sisemi kiyu ! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

me i dont how to cook anything..the closest i ever was preparing tea with milk..ofcourse i have to ask for measurements first .funny thing guys today know how to cook well..evn better than galsgrin grin

Your husband material is not long enough to even make a thong! tongue
Cooking skills are a panty dropper, you should learn some grin
But yeah, you're not alone. Some guys still think cooking is for sissies, not knowing that this is how we give it to guys that can cook wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
jakandeola:
even in 2019 u pple still act like dis wat a shame.

What?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hirad: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
Some Somali Kenyan leaders have been touted as one of the creators of the Jubaland state,what's your view on this ?

It’s all clan-driven. The clan that dominates Jubaland is the same clan that’s the majority in the NEP region of Kenya. They want to consolidate power in order to have more say in Kenya and/or in Somalia. It’s a purely strategic move that plays two states against each other.

I think Jubaland will stay for a long time under Kenyan influence, well as long as Madobe’s clan stays top dog there anyway.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
I don't drink but this is goals for Kenyans during the weekend! It's even a lot better with some screen football!

grin grin
I know This things will kill us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Be assured that Madobe will get assistance be it monetary or of any other kind from the Nairobi's government! Jubaland was created to be a buffer state to the Eastern of Kenya and Somalia!
Hirad:

It’s all clan-driven. The clan that dominates Jubaland is the same clan that’s the majority in the NEP region of Kenya. They want to consolidate power in order to have more say in Kenya and/or in Somalia. It’s a purely strategic move that plays two states against each other.

I think Jubaland will stay for a long time under Kenyan influence, well as long as Madobe’s clan stays top dog there anyway.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
We drink a lot even after year in and year out increase of the sin tax! (beer tax)
tylann:

grin grin
I know This things will kill us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hirad:

Well most people say that the Somali language is one. But there are dialects within the language that are spoken locally that are sometimes hard to understand.

For example, there is a dialect called Maay and I don’t understand it at all. Some people class it as another language and some don’t due to centuries of interaction with Maay speakers.

Nonetheless, standard Somali is the northern dialect.

Why the division of y'all are one ethnic nationality
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
That's great.Nowadays,we've got lots of slayqueens with zero knowledge in the kitchen.Don't be surprised if you find kales in your tea! grin

That's true. I don't get it either. It makes you wonder if moms no longer teach a girl child how to feed themselves. To me it's not even about marriage, but the ability to do things for yourself.

What does the last part mean?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
kales are vegetables
XhosaNostra:

That's true. I don't get it either. It makes you wonder if moms no longer teach a girl child how to feed themselves. To me it's not even about marriage, but the ability to do things for yourself.

What does the last part mean?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
Ulimi umeteleza! grin

grin grin sitosema ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But yeah, you're not alone. Some guys still think cooking is for sissies, not knowing that this is how we give it to guys that can cook wink
some babes love my type..anyway youtube is always around if things are messygrin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
We drink a lot even after year in and year out increase of the sin tax! (beer tax)

When it comes to having fun Kenyans don't feel the tax
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
The taxman knows where to get Kenyans most.They'll again raise it up a bit as long as this companies continue to make profits!
tylann:

When it comes to having fun Kenyans don't feel the tax
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

some babes love my type..anyway youtube is always around if things are messygrin grin

I know the YouTube it helps in kitchen affairs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
kales are vegetables

I know lol. You meant they put that in tea to show how clueless they are?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Hahaha. Riiight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hirad:

If anything this would create a lot more violence and destruction.

As an ethnic Somali, I can tell you that Somalis are almost never united. Each clan is almost like autonomous kingdom.

However, the one thing that has always united Somalis for over 1000 years is when we’re invaded by non-Somalis.

I’m a Somali from Dire Dawa, Ethiopia and I have no desire to join Somalia, but if it was attacked I wouldn’t hesitate for even a second in joining my brethren in the frontlines.

Selam new?? Dire endet nech ahun? teregagtalech? Chigir tefetro endeneber semche neber. . . ene ke Addis Ababa negn. . .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The only dairy product from a goat I've eaten is brie, goat cheese. Never tasted the milk but the cheese is good. I love goat meat though. Culturally, we don't just eat goat meat. It's forbidden. A goat is usually used for rituals. It's a "spiritual animal".

HAIYYYAA!? Kenyans,have you heard this? Pls elaborate,sweetie-imo,you must be the only Blacks who don't eat goat but correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jonraid:
The taxman knows where to get Kenyans most.They'll again raise it up a bit as long as this companies continue to make profits!

They should also tax number of babes
Most men have more than two
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
kikuyu1:

HAIYYYAA!? Kenyans,have you heard this? Pls elaborate,sweetie-imo,you must be the only Blacks who don't eat goat but correct me if I'm wrong.

No, we don't eat it like that. Like you won't find us cooking a goat stew etc. It's only cooked as part of a ritual, that without any seasoning. The rest of it is burned to ashes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lagos city

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lagos city

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
But why. I think Kenya is HQ of goat meat consummation - esp for Nyama Choma - barbecued meat. Beef is eaten more as stew & at home - but goat is consumed in pubs with beer.

I am not sure how many goats are slaughtered daily - but they could be thousands in Nairobi alone.

XhosaNostra:

No, we don't eat it like that. Like you won't find us cooking a goat stew etc. It's only cooked as part of a ritual, that without any seasoning. The rest of it is burned to ashes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Underwhelming. You already lost and you're just scrapping the bottom of the barrel now.
samorobo:
Lagos city

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Awwwwww is that defeat I sense there cause it seems to me like you are backing off
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abuja city

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lagos ...africa's fourth largest economy if it were a country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Im a witness to this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.