Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6183389 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin
vaxx:
No Ghanaian student born and breed in Ghana will choose any Nigeria uni even if is base on scholarship
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Keep ranting. We are not one city country like Kenya.

We don't have one international airport like Kenya.

Nigeria's railway system is better than KENYA.

We have more seaports than KENYA.

Even Americans, Japanese, Germans, South Koreans are currently studying in our universities.

As you can see, Nigeria is light years ahead of Kenya in infrastructure development. grin

You know that's not the truth, it's lying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
tylann:

Yes
The entire north east nigeria is under UN food aid budget in 2019
Very shameful considering the oil they sell.These idiots basically stopped doing anything worthwhile and just angle for oil money.The problem Shell has to milk it dry before leaving 200m Nigerians to scramble for whatever is left .There is an idiot here from Minna..my colleague reaction on visiting Minna..he had never seen such expansive fallow empty fertile land..this is a widely travel Yankee.At least lazy tz attempts to half heartedly cultivate their land but Nigeria is just fallow after fallow land as everyone ran to urban areas to angle for oil money.In fact they are so desperate Zim white farmers are scouted for free land.And their nbs tell you they better Agri than Brazil..yet they world biggest food importer..all oil money is wired to import refined oil, rice,wheat, sugar and maize.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
vaxx:
i was educated in Nigeria at basic level and i know what i am saying. No Ghanaian born and breed in Ghana will opt in for any Nigeria uni.

Few GHANIAN schooling in Nigeria are those who have Nigeria background. and they are less than 0.50 percent talkless of 1 percent.
Lol I don't need to argue with you, suit your self grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
rvp20182:
Very shameful considering the oil they sell.These idiots basically stopped doing anything worthwhile and just angle for oil money.The problem Shell has to milk it dry before leaving 200m Nigerians to scramble for whatever is left
The shell companies take huge profits and give the Nigerian govt peanuts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaycent:
Lol I don't need to argue with you, suit your self grin
There is nothing to argue about
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
vaxx:
There is nothing to argue about
Its cool, don't worry grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
tylann:
The shell companies take huge profits and give the Nigerian govt peanuts
Shell owns Nigeria.Not shell companies.But Royal Dutch little country shell oil company.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
rvp2018:
I expect Lagos to still have endemic power shortages, fuel shortages, water shortages and employment shortages in 2025.

Allow these post to ruin your wicked hope

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
samorobo:

Allow these post to ruin your wicked hope
I have visited many African countries.. nearly all have 24hrs of electricity and water..those are basics...the low hanging fruit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Danielnino00:
With its so called big economy and small population is still receiving more aids than Nigeria grin

LMAO

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-foreign-aid-in-the-world.html

That is what happen when people are suufering.....They need that aid to survive ....bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaycent:
Federal polytechnic bida grin grin

This was my lecture hall at the University of Nairobi. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Angola are actually ahead of us in GDP terms,but given the trend of our growth....we will surpass them soon.They aren't that far off now! The gap is only 8 billion dollars going by the current IMF stats.As for Algeria,their numbers are good.We long agreed that they are a top top country.We just have issues with Nigeria which is a resource based economy like this two with nothing to show!

''Minerals have aided much Angola and Algeria but not Nigeria''-I want you to sing this line in quote!

That 8 billion is a lot for you ...it is not even up to what a nigerian politician would embezzlement .....here is my point you can never surpass Angola and Algeria. ....Angola is an oil producing nation just be cos you have discovered a few barrels in your country doesn't guarantee that you would surpass Angola. ...stop dreaming ...are you sure you are not on weed ... grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Looks cool grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaycent:
Looks cool grin grin

You're welcome. Do you want to see my hostel at the University of Nairobi? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

i will like to see more picture of the uni
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
rvp20182:
I have visited many African countries.. nearly all have 24hrs of electricity and water..those are basics...the low hanging fruit.

And o suppose kenya enjoys these low hanging fruit....liar ...you are a fvcking liar

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I am underwhelmed. ..when and ordinary state university in lagos(lagos state university ) has a lot of skyscrapers as lecture halls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
rvp20182:
yet they world biggest food importer.
Looks like the your lying sickness is back. Source source source?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Danielnino00:
With its so called big economy and small population is still receiving more aids than Nigeria grin

LMAO

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-foreign-aid-in-the-world.html
Cooked, surely cooked. How can almighty Kenya receive more aid than "struggling and failing" Nigeria? I see the hand of yemi kale in this grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Regarding the U.S. winner, according to the lottery spokesperson, this is a 1st for them & they're getting worried as the expiration date is getting closer. Another thing is, the longer it takes for the winner to come forward, the more charges/taxes accumulate. Hence it's puzzling. The U.S. charges quite heavily on lottery winnings. The winner will be walking away with only $800+ M of the money if they choose to take a once-off payment. Seems like daylight robbery if you ask me. Thank God ours is not taxed.

How much do you play with usually? I think I'll start betting with less money, hopefully my poverty will shine through cheesy

I was gonna break tradition by paying lobola for you grin
yoh,but $800 mil is still a lot to take home,especially for a free money.I had no idea that our is not taxed cheesy,this will definitely persuade me to play more.

It depends on the jackpot smiley the higher the jackpot the more I play.This month I was out in full force grin so I lost a lot of money.

I'm a morden guy so I would have accepted in a heartbeat grin .Imagine the two of us in some island spending quality time,with me running strawberries up and down your sexy belly and eating them out of your bellybutton while tickling your nipples at the same time...how's that for our honeymoon spoiler?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

That's why we said leftovers go to Ghana universities. grin
You mean 75,000 Nigerian students who study in Ghanaian universities and paying over a billion dollars in fees which is more than your national total university budget is termed as leftovers.Mehn!you've got issues.Seek immediate attention.And who the hell defends Nigeria in this day and age,forget national patriotism cos even Somalis and Eritreans have some pride buh they know their limits.Some embarrassment can be hidden just like Kenya,Ghana,South Africa,Tanzania and other progressive African developing countries does and mostly brings out the positives which outweigh the negatives buh Nigeria's own is so enormous it can't be hidden for crying out loud,Not even Buhari defends Nigeria or Nigerians.Remember in his first year when the UK minister or so who taught his speaker was off and started degrading Nigeria calling it incredibly corrupt and stuff,Buhari even sided with him and said he said nothing wrong to be forgiven.Remember he called your youths thieves,scammers and lazy infront of the German Chancellor and the whole world.Accept that you're at the lowest pecking order and receive sympathy and support and stop acting fake.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Sure grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
samorobo:

I am underwhelmed. ..when and ordinary state university in lagos(lagos state university ) has a lot of skyscrapers as lecture halls

This is not the only building in the University idiot. Why are you so stupid? grin grin grin grin

No Nigerian university has a skyscraper, stop lying. Here is UoN's skyscraper.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
vaxx:

Here is my former hostel at the uni.

Administration

Student center

University gate

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaycent:
Sure grin

Here is my former hostel grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
vaxx:

Aerial view of part of the University's Main Campus during our time before the University of Nairobi Tower was built. This picture was taken in 2010 when the University way, the red-soil patch you see at the bottom right, was under expansion as part of the Thika Highway improvement.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
samorobo:

Let me help you help you with your calculation....if accra had 20 million residents, then your gdp will be 50 billion dollars which is still nothing compared to lagos gdp....and we were comparing lagos with the entire Ghana whose population is 29.6 million why lagos is just 20 million. ...and for the record no state adds to lagos instead lagos adds to other state apart from abuja....or you meant to say other state adds to abuja ( understandable )

your People running to ghana to the prostitute criminals and cyber crime

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Liked Aquaman movie but DC is dogshite when compared to Marvel.Sorry for DC fans,it's just the truth!

No offence to your opinion but you clearly lack taste, marvel is barely trying if you're only considering movies, DC is the shi@ holistically from the comics, animations, tv series... you simply can't compare the Lucifer comic series to anything marvel has done to date.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Thousands are employed as maids,It's more like an industry! Imagine if all this maids were sacked at once,many families would be left with no source of income! Job losses means no more money,no more money means that you've eroded the purchasing power of this thousands of citizens and eventually poverty kicks in! What's GDP if not the summation of all goods and services within a country? Because maids derive an income,they contribute to a country's economic growth.Salaried people purchase goods and services hence contribute something to the GDP,right?

True but in this scenario housemaids are not actively engaged in the growth of the economy especially in the production sectors where economic wealth is hugely generated.The income which they do earn boosts their PPP to some extent though it's usually a penny for the African types mostly.
They are working under a prospective personnel who is actively employed and can decide to switch jobs in different economic sectors when the economy is still grappling to attain full employment levels
In the African kingdom,I think housemaids have a negative influence in the growth of the economy where the kids whom are being taken care of by the maids will tend to grow up with the mentality that provision of their desires and wants are all being fulfilled by the maids plus the house bosses therefore chances are high for them to grow with the work phobia especially those kids rooting from high end families.
What do you think of this?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Danielnino00:
Chrisagyei let me tell you something....
The number of Nigerian students studying in Ghana will keep increasing and trust me its not solely because of ASUU strike!
This is nothing but the truth, ASUU is a good reason, availability of space is another factor, international brand also contribute.

Every year over a million (mostly over 1.5 million) Nigerian students seek admission to tertiary institutions every year and the number of universities in Nigeria isn't really enough, coupled with the fact that most students prefer to apply for the more prestigious public universities ahead of the Private universities
Yes, the public educational system in Nigeria is incapable of admitting Nigeria sea of student seeking admission.

Less than 500,000 students get admitted to universities here! Those who cant secure admission to universities will opt for polytechnics or college of educations while those who want to attend universities at all cost will pick Ghana and other West African countries..
So in essence,Ghana is just a dumping ground for students who couldn't secure admission here!
Nigeria public university offer lesser way for seeking admisstion too some get in thru pre degree or this remedia programs which they have to pay thru their nose and eyes., Nigeria education system is poorly fund , therefore perform badly in the critical sector of sustaining over 1.6 million students seeking admission.

Nigeria’s public officials tend to pay attention to issues affecting the general populace only during election periods..

The certificates from most of those mushroom private universities in Ghana are worthless in Nigeria.. You know that too! So those paying millions of naira to attend such schools are just wasting their money!
There is no reason to believe this, there is no prove to suggest that Nigeria populated private uni in Ghana is underrated in Nigeria labour market. no reserach has proven this lies of yours. i bet some are better than you lots. some dont even return, some further up to masters and PhD.

And finally,stop trying to make it look like a big deal that there are a lot of Nigerians studying in your country! ..Nigerians are studying in the UK, US,Germany, China and India too.. Nigeria accounts for the most students from Africa among the ivy league schools...
We are everywhere mate...that's the undiluted truth grin
It is a big deal when Ghanians themselves are not coming to school in Nigeria , it is a big deal if lots of capital flight is involve. this idea of educational tourism Nigeria embarking on is translatiing to lots of dollar for Ghanaians and therefore contributing to naira weakness.

And note, most of the private uni in Ghana has less than 2 percent Ghanaian in them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.