Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245047 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
rvp20182:
56% of 10B dollars is what Uganda without any minerals collect in half year.If you GDP wasn't cooked you won't lead in poverty and you gov budget won't be equal to Kenya... another 3 or 4 yrs Kenya budget will be double Nigeria..60B...with revenue approaching 30B.

What is Kenya's budget? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
Honestly, I am beginning to pity you. grin You've lost it, evidence above in bold.
This alone shows your inability not to accept evidence even if it is inserts into your brain.

i think at this point, you need to stop talking about grammatical explanations. We are Africans and can be excused for making blunders. But don't hide your stupidity behind an armour of wrong tenses. I got what you meant when you said America get its technology from Germany.[/b]It's not just about your hobbled grasp of language but your ignorance as well.
Then shouild i say you are trolling then, that sentences had been explained and i gave reasons as to why it is used. what you can only do is keep repeating ""Get"" as a way to attack my reply to you since you have no single evidence against it.

You know, in Africa many semi- illiterates like yourself do not know that since the [b]1850s America has been a hot house of invention. If you had known you wouldn't have started this argument in the first place. I am sure deep inside of you, you have learnt never to make that mistake again. The only obstacle standing in your path is your pride, which has been injured already anyway.
You will keep on loosing it. and i will be here to correct that foolishness of yours as it keep on resurfacing. At least learn new thing if you haven't come across one.

You are the most shameless specimen on this thread. Everyone can see how you keep going from one embarrassing mistake to another. What did I reject and how have you defended the nonsense claim of America getting its technology from Germany and Korea getting its technology from China? grin
You can see your fellow brethren had stay stay far from your post, they think agreeing with you is accepting stupidity. it is not that you are intentionally being stupid anyway, i think it is part of the trick you have master when evidence become what you can't reject anymore.

Did you think you made sense when you claim the Germans invented the wheel? grin And you didn't know Americans made the internal combustion engine before Germans? If you say the Germans invented the motor car, I can also give you the aeroplane, incandescent bulb, sewing machine, voice recording machine, and many more all invented by Americans. And yet I would not be stupid enough to say Germans "get" their technology from America grin
This is the height of illiteracy, You ignore the fact that motor car was invented by German (known as benson) and everybody including USA copy from it and that today is used as a standard for any motor car.

The bone of argument says USA took his tecnological idea from Germany. this is what you should argue out not shiffting the goal post.

i am going to need an interpreter here. Mixing up your tenses keeps giving your posts ambiguous meanings. It's either you've lost your candour or you are being deliberately ignorant
This is a dishonest lie. tell me again, you don't understand what i wrote there. that was a mistake and that was caused base on how i typed fast. and this can happen to anyone.

i can see you have been pushed to make Google your friend. grin But your stupid self doesn't know that the inventions America gave to the whole world far exceed these ones you are copy-pasting here. grin[/quote
]That wasn't Google anyway, if it is , i will have refrence it to tell the readers where it was copy.

i dont plagiarized fool. The fact still remain, the motor car was invented by germans and American copy the idea . Americans having more patent in technological innovation does not disqualify my earlier statement that the whole technological advancement of America today had a German solid background.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
rvp20182:
56% of 10B dollars is what Uganda without any minerals collect in half year.If you GDP wasn't cooked you won't lead in poverty and you gov budget won't be equal to Kenya... another 3 or 4 yrs Kenya budget will be double Nigeria..60B...with revenue approaching 30B.

Go back and take a closer look at that list again spot the lie.

In both my maths textbook and on my calculator it says $1.3tr actually comes 1st and $1.21 tr comes second.Also there's no actual link to PriceWaterhousecoopers if you do a search independently.Cooked statistics it what it all amounts to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Danielnino00:

Kenya will start exporting oil in June .Then they will know how much oil can affect a country's economy..

You know what amuses me about it? ..Sometimes ago,RVP in his attempt to pull down the Dangote refinery project said oil will soon become useless because developed countries are soon switching to electric cars...

Now in 2019 Kenya is about to join the league of oil producing nations... isn't it funny? grin

You dey mind dat hypocrite. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bifwoli:

Go back and take a closer look at that list again spot the lie.

In both my maths textbook and on my calculator it says $1.3tr actually comes 1st and $1.21 tr comes second.Also there's no actual link to PriceWaterhousecoopers if you do a search independently.Cooked statistics it what it all amounts to.

Look closely and tell me what you see. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

You dey mind dat hypocrite. grin

I'm really curious to see how their government will handle the inflow of petrodollars..

Kenya is extremely corrupt than Nigeria.. I don't think they have ever ranked better than us in the corruption precipitation index..in fact,in the last three years we have been ranked better than them..
Now they are expecting petrodollars... Will their government be able to resist the urge to loot the money? grin

We will see...

But you know karma has a way of catching up with people.. especially hypocrites grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
tylann:

Probably every country in the world has mineral resources
What matters is the quantity
If kenya starts producing oil it will produce 80k barrels a day
Nigeria produces 2.5 million barrels a day
With nothing to show of it only poverty take Algeria as your case study they have the oil and gas same as your but nigeria is doing extremely bad

But you people lied you don't have one drop of mineral resources. Why?

Besides, KENYA has resources worth billions of dollars. Who stopped you from developing them? It is not Nigeria's fault you can't develop them. grin don't be lazy. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Ghanaians are actually studying here. grin
not a single one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Spare that guy. He is not worth debating with. grin
you have been lash well enough to stay clear of vaxx but know fully well, anytime you lied here or misinformed nairalander, i will be here to correct you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Covenant University cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Justnotyou:

Which 21st century country has not been aided by minerals? you think there is a city built that hasn't used minerals, concrete, steel etc, for its roads, buildings etc? Or what are you trying to imply? Stop being vague when comparing countries

Your people lied your GDP was mineral resources free but the truth has been revealed. grin That's the point. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Danielnino00:

I'm really curious to see how their government will handle the inflow of petrodollars..

Kenya is extremely corrupt than Nigeria.. I don't think they have ever ranked better than us in the corruption precipitation index..in fact,in the last three years we have been ranked better than them..
Now they are expecting petrodollars... Will their government be able to resist the urge to loot the money? grin

We will see...

But you know karma has a way of catching up with people.. especially hypocrites grin

Hahahaha! You have just said it all. grin Their government is extremely corrupt. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
samsobo24:
[b]Lekki phase 1

The beauty of the Island of Lagos

Lagos Old CBD Marina

This is sooooooooo misleading and a very very selective "dress up".

Google streetview will show you iron roofed slums right next to First Bank on Kakawa St. Also lots of same brown roof iron sheet slums on Evans St, Idumagbo Ave ,Bamgbose Street,,Griffith St,,Adeniji Adele road,Idoluwo St,Tokunbo Street among many others its shocking.Lagos island IS NOT what you're dressing it up to be.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaycent:
Dude you don't school here. And you don't know anything about that state. Ghanaians do school here, stop saying trash.
A Ghanaian will rather school in Ivory Coast than Nigeria grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
rvp20182:
poverty rate is dawn to our cost of living, no big deal there. Not denying absence of poverty in naija but not as huge as reported.

And no, our budget is not equal to Kenya's budget, dont get over urself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaycent:
Lol joke of the century. This school here. This not an uni. this is college of education, Minna. We have many Ghanaians schooling here. My brother who school here have many Ghanaians friends. So stop saying what you don't know grin
my Nigerian friend who schooled there does not know of a single Ghanaian on that campus
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Just30:

not a single one.
come to my area, u'll see countless ghanaians here. Some are schooling here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Your people lied your GDP was mineral resources free but the truth has been revealed. grin That's the point. grin

Then the truth was needless here since no Nation completely lacks mineral resources, but believe me, I don't doubt you & many others here needed help to decipher what they were implying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Danielnino00:

Lagos state with a population less than 20 million has a GDP of over $100b (projected to hit 136b this year by the IMF) ..

Lagos doesn't produce oil like Ghana!
Lagos doesn't have gold like Ghana!
cocoa aren't grown in Lagos

But Lagos economy is far better than Ghana's.

Ghana should hide its face in shame
Pretty much dumb
Eastern region doe not produce oil, Gold, or cocoa

yet far developed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Justnotyou:

Then the truth was needless here since no Nation completely lacks mineral resources, but believe me, I don't doubt you & many others here needed help to decipher what they were implying.

But Kenyans here claimed they don't have one drop of mineral resources. Get it? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bifwoli:

This is sooooooooo misleading and a very very selective "dress up".

Google streetview will show you iron roofed slums right next to First Bank on Kakawa St. Also lots of same brown roof iron sheet slums on Evans St, Idumagbo Ave ,Bamgbose Street,,Griffith St,,Adeniji Adele road,Idoluwo St,Tokunbo Street among many others its shocking.Lagos island IS NOT what you're dressing it up to be.
iron roofed slums right next to first Bank in marina? Adeniji adele n co? U're a buffoon.

All the places u're mentioning are markets on d island ( isale eko). That's where a part of the Hollywood movie (captain America ) was shot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

How can you say only Ethiopia has such record when the fact is presented before you? Open your eyes.

I meant to say top 5 not top 10. Our GDP is bigger than Ghana. That's what matters. The rest na story. grin
so poverty is story ? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

PWC. Sorry, I meant to say top 5 not top 10. Nigeria is Kenya's father. Ghana's great grandfather. grin
Nigeria is just a child and will keep learning
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
theenchanter:
come to my area, u'll see countless ghanaians here. Some are schooling here.
hehehe grin grin grin grin grin

in your dreams

Anyway, i dont do well in slums so i wont come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
yoh,but $800 mil is still a lot to take home,especially for a free money.I had no idea that our is not taxed cheesy,this will definitely persuade me to play more.

It depends on the jackpot smiley the higher the jackpot the more I play.This month I was out in full force grin so I lost a lot of money.

I'm a morden guy so I would have accepted in a heartbeat grin .Imagine the two of us in some island spending quality time,with me running strawberries up and down your sexy belly and eating them out of your bellybutton while tickling your nipples at the same time...how's that for our honeymoon spoiler?

What are you trying to do now, huh? Subtly drifting into....... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Just30:

in your dreams

but ur bros are in d slums. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Danielnino00:

We will see...

They don't know our economy suffered recession because our govt were putting in infastructure to diversify our economy due to the introduction of the electric cars ...dangote understood these and started planning ahead by building the world largest refinery so that he can make the last set of money from these business...plus the fact that the federal government is also building another refinery in the south -southern region of nigeria.....

With all these alone nigeria should be producing up to 5 million barrels a day which would rub off kenya 80k barrels a day.....in fact it will even make nigeria the largest oil producing state in the world(opec)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
vaxx:
calling it mushroom doesn't make it so. what you should. do is to compare the ranking base on what is obtainable in Germany.

Show me the ranking of that mushroom university. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin All of them have at least three handles here. You see monikers like rvp1,rvp2,rvp3....4, kikuyiu1,kikuyui,kiku..3,kiberawalker1,kiberawalka2....3,tashamaria,tayshamaria,.....grin Wow! never knew young and old people could be wasting so much of their lives just to have a chance to engage Nigerians. grin
You won't blame them because they don't have any forum in thier country. grin Almost all the country in this continent wants to visit Nairaland. With at least 5 handles grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Just30:

in your dreams

And this tema is what can be called paradise.....new flash this is not up to a village in nigeria village standard. ...but don't give up hope yet it will be recognised as nigeria poultry standard. ...I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Who dash monkey? grin
I wonder who wan learn that sick language grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaycent:
I wonder who wan learn that sick language grin

You dey mind the guy. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.