Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6224841 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
darfay:

Unilag... The high rise in the last pic is u/c

Since when did a 9-floor building become a skyscraper?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
vaxx1:
Litrle brain, you will not stop disgracing Nigeria
Litrle brain, you will not keep on disgracing Nigeria educational system illiterate zombie
Honestly, I am beginning to pity you. grin You've lost it, evidence above in bold.

vaxx:

so you failed to identity the illustration i posted above. do you now foolishly agree that you aren't abreast with the gramatical sentences. After fully demonstrating a simple sentences to you, yet you are ignorantly unaware of how that simple present tense was used.

Yes and this an evidence you are stupidly and ignorantly finding it difficult to debunk even after the evidence is right in your face.
I think at this point, you need to stop talking about grammatical explanations. We are Africans and can be excused for making blunders. But don't hide your stupidity behind an armour of wrong tenses. I got what you meant when you said America get its technology from Germany.[/b]It's not just about your hobbled grasp of language but your ignorance as well.

vaxx:

the stupid error of not accepting the fact and failing to also see that you ate also using the same past tense as defence is the simple error.

what is affecting is ignorance or should i say gave baked knowledge which is more worst than illiteracy. your failure to read and understand tbe basis of my argument is the reason behind your foolishness
You know, in Africa many semi- illiterates like yourself do not know that since the [b]1850s
America has been a hot house of invention. If you had known you wouldn't have started this argument in the first place. I am sure deep inside of you, you have learnt never to make that mistake again. The only obstacle standing in your path is your pride, which has been injured already anyway.

vaxx:

You couldn't see the shame you are bringing unboard. people here simply want to read a d laugh at your stupidity, Yiu are yet to defend what you yourself reject.
You are the most shameless specimen on this thread. Everyone can see how you keep going from one embarrassing mistake to another. What did I reject and how have you defended the nonsense claim of America getting its technology from Germany and Korea getting its technology from China? grin

vaxx:

Benz is credited with the first automaker title, with the Benz Patent Motor Car, which of course, would be the first car, making them the first car maker, right and i realised saying germans invented the motor car wheel that become a standard for everyone is now what is too difficult for you to comprehend. Are you actually trolling or debating. i am yet to see you making sense.
Did you think you made sense when you claim the Germans invented the wheel? grin And you didn't know Americans made the internal combustion engine before Germans? If you say the Germans invented the motor car, I can also give you the aeroplane, incandescent bulb, sewing machine, voice recording machine, and many more all invented by Americans. And yet I would not be stupid enough to say Germans "get" their technology from America grin

vaxx:

This is not argument again but delibrate stupidity ignorant. i only pointed out what getmans invented that usa copy, and you are stupidly denying the obvious,
I am going to need an interpreter here. Mixing up your tenses keeps giving your posts ambiguous meanings. It's either you've lost your candour or you are being deliberately ignorant.

vaxx:

The fact still remain Germans inveted many technology that usa copy and Here's ankyher long long list!

-Nuclear weapons (can be a conspiracy however there's many arguments and proof for this)

- Stealth bombers

-Guided missiles

- Assault rifle

-Combat jets

-Flying wing aircraft

- Cruise missile

-Ballistic missile

-Mass produced helicopters

-Man-portable air defense weapon

-TOW missile

-Night vision

That should be enough! Tell me which you'd want me to go more in detail with or perharps you failed to understand.
I can see you have been pushed to make Google your friend. grin But your stupid self doesn't know that the inventions America gave to the whole world far exceed these ones you are copy-pasting here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Justnotyou:

Acha za ovyo man DC huwezi compare na izo matope mnataja APA, sa other than the spider-man trilogy & ironman trilogy, maybe infinity war which other movies do you consider better than the DC entries besides suicide squad, justice league, batman & robin, cat woman that I agree are all pure garbage, which one? Or your idea of not sucking are those dumb cringe worthy sidewalk comedy films like ragnarok, gotg & deadpool ?

Ragnarok and Deadpool are good movies. So you name most of Marvel movies and still say other than? grin

Can Aquaman beat X-Men? Have you watched Guardians of the Galaxy? In the last 10 years, give me one shitty movie from Marvel.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
tylann:

Angola and Algeria have oil and gas to their advantage

Just like Nigeria has oil to their advantage remove oil and Nigeria becomes .....something bad

Kenya also has mineral resources. Use it and stop making excuses. grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Danielnino00:
With its so called big economy and small population is still receiving more aids than Nigeria grin

LMAO

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-most-foreign-aid-in-the-world.html

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! There is God ooooooo. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jonraid:
grin Alright

I understand KU and UON guys don't get along
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
vaxx:
There is no foreign uni in nigeria. the so called America uni is owned by atiku with America modeling. it is not an American uni.

Ghana has a German uni called Houschule fur angwandite management

What do you know? Nothing. grin

What is the ranking of that mushroom German university in Africa? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Probably every country in the world has mineral resources
What matters is the quantity
If kenya starts producing oil it will produce 80k barrels a day
Nigeria produces 2.5 million barrels a day
With nothing to show of it only poverty take Algeria as your case study they have the oil and gas same as your but nigeria is doing extremely bad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
What is pesin pikin??

We will block the roads with burning tyres in they tax it lol.I'm gonna take a break too,they had all us in frenzy this 250 mil jackpot.Everytime I went to Pick n Pay to play I had t stand in a long queue.We will just have to let time elapse until we accept that 200 million is gone.

I presume it means "someone's child". Ask Jakandeola, your bestie grin

Hopefully, it'll get to 200M soon. Mama wag vir die guap tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Angola are actually ahead of us in GDP terms,but given the trend of our growth....we will surpass them soon.They aren't that far off now! The gap is only 8 billion dollars going by the current IMF stats.As for Algeria,their numbers are good.We long agreed that they are a top top country.We just have issues with Nigeria which is a resource based economy like this two with nothing to show!

''Minerals have aided much Angola and Algeria but not Nigeria''-I want you to sing this line in quote!

Minerals has also aided Kenya. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nigerian sluggish economy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
vaxx:
No Ghanaian student born and breed in Ghana will choose any Nigeria uni even if is base on scholarship

Ghanaians are actually studying here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
See them running away from the biggest economy in africa what is happening to africa's biggest economy brainwash fools

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
rvp20182:
Very shameful considering the oil they sell.These idiots basically stopped doing anything worthwhile and just angle for oil money.The problem Shell has to milk it dry before leaving 200m Nigerians to scramble for whatever is left .There is an idiot here from Minna..my colleague reaction on visiting Minna..he had never seen such expansive fallow empty fertile land..this is a widely travel Yankee.At least lazy tz attempts to half heartedly cultivate their land but Nigeria is just fallow after fallow land as everyone ran to urban areas to angle for oil money.In fact they are so desperate Zim white farmers are scouted for free land.And their nbs tell you they better Agri than Brazil..yet they world biggest food importer..all oil money is wired to import refined oil, rice,wheat, sugar and maize.

You don't know what you are staying!

The UN food aid is for part of the North east ravaged by Boko Haram..The UN sends food aid to countries experiencing war or insurgency..
Kenya even gets more aid than Nigeria and you are here blabbing..

what's ailing Kenya that it receives so much aid that most African countries?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
I guess these deluded Kenyans also believe Nairobi is more developed than Berlin just because they have more skyscrapers. grin Skyscrapers which most weren't even built or owned by Native Kenyans. Bantu priorities man I tell ya. shocked

Nairobi 1-2 Berlin 3-4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I presume it means "someone's child". Ask Jakandeola, your bestie grin

Hopefully, it'll get to 200M soon. Mama wag vir die guap tongue
oh okay I see.

It will get there smiley ."life could be a dream sweetheart"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Ghanaians are actually studying here. grin
This is not true.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

What do you know? Nothing. grin

What is the ranking of that mushroom German university in Africa? grin
calling it mushroom doesn't make it so. what you should. do is to compare the ranking base on what is obtainable in Germany.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
samorobo:

No its obviously your shame ....so my question here is why are you not ranked higher than them with a higher population since you claim to have a larger gdp over Tanzania with lesser population. ....

Tanzania has a bigger population and half our GDP. I hope that is clear now. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Ragnarok and Deadpool are good movies. So you name most of Marvel movies and still say other than? grin

Can Aquaman beat X-Men? Have you watched Guardians of the Galaxy? In the last 10 years, give me one shitty movie from Marvel.

Are you fcking serious ? sad within the xmen series only Logan & days of the future past are worth mentioning the rest are no challenge for aquaman, gotg was good but the ending (esp the dance off) was really dumb, in the last 10 years, easy, the amazing spiderman 2, Thor the dark world, avengers age of ultron, any & all of the xmen movies except (Logan & Dotfp), fantastic four & many more were all garbage.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Kenya will start exporting oil in June .Then they will know how much oil can affect a country's economy..

You know what amuses me about it? ..Sometimes ago,RVP in his attempt to pull down the Dangote refinery project said oil will soon become useless because developed countries are soon switching to electric cars...

Now in 2019 Kenya is about to join the league of oil producing nations... isn't it funny? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
oh okay I see.

It will get there smiley ."life could be a dream sweetheart"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew

Mean what you did there lol. He's not a bad guy, yanno. Just a little annoying sometimes.

Love the song smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Mean what you did there lol. He's not a bad guy, yanno. Just a little annoying sometimes.

Love the song smiley

"Ew"

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Minerals has also aided Kenya. grin

Which 21st century country has not been aided by minerals? you think there is a city built that hasn't used minerals, concrete, steel etc, for its roads, buildings etc? Or what are you trying to imply? Stop being vague when comparing countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Nigerians studying in Kenya

USIU University

Imagine yourself at a point telling your Kenyan parents that you may like to study in Nigeria.Nigeria of all countries! grin

Really!? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
tylann:

Your parents will think you are mad
Nigeria is a country to be avoided like a plague

Look up. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Danielnino00:

A professor of English language has been spotted..

forgiveness, jaycent,obaaderemi,theenchanter,sambrodo,darfay. please gather here for some lecture

Jonraid,you too.. It could help you get a first class degree in geography(is that not what you are studying?)

Tylann you can tag along cus that's what you do best...You be man rapper.

Spare that guy. He is not worth debating with. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Might as well tell that to Israel,they get aid too. There is nothing like 'aid'.Nothing is given for free,I know you wouldn't understand!

What is it then? Free money. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
[center][/center]
XhosaNostra:

Love the song smiley
I know he's harmless,I just think you are enviting him over to come here and give me a headache,huh Xhosa? grin

Yeah I think it resonates with our dreams on a fantasy island with our lottery money grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

They are all over the net shouting how their SGR is superior na ukiangalia hata picha za reli, heri ile yetu ya 1900. Ndio hizi hapa.

Of course, it's better than that of Kenya. Class 1 sgr and double track. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Economy with no minerals resources spotted. grin

I've spotted a BIG lie about number one too.Crap statistics cooked in some backstreet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Edit

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.