Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280233 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
And you are on a Nigeria forum, stupidity is within you.

Yawns come back and quote me when Kenyan reach the population of Nigeria.

Hahaha you're catching feelings like a mad woman.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
No! It means you're a stupid and useless person, your Opinions doesn't matter.

I see poverty has taken a toll on your brains cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Anyway...where were we? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jonraid:
Were you among the Nigerian lot fighting for pusseh? grin

Not at all I'll come to Kenya when I'm ready to retire and establish it as my own personal Kingdom. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yet you'll see a chunk of them coming to acquire university education in those countries they're calling useless.I usually wonder what some Nigerians like bragging about.
LMAO this guy is a clown. You are on a Nigeria forum bragging about how your country is better, on a Nigeria forum ?grin grin what kind of dumb fvck are you?

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Guys I have a question grin
Why is it that most African nations take 60+ years to develop their CBD's yet you'll only take less than ten minutes to walk through those CBD's but the CBD's of Cape town,Pretoria,Jo'burg you'll take more than one hour to walk through. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The true giant of Africa cool
shocked shocked. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Stop trying to flex with the sweat and work of the colonist. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

shocked shocked. tongue

The Giant Colony of Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
LMAO this guy is a clown. You are on a Nigeria forum bragging about how your country is better, on a Nigeria forum ?grin grin what kind of dumb fvck are you?

And there is nothing you can do about it cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just like Askia? grin
AskiaHarem:

Not at all I'll come to Kenya when I'm ready to retire and establish it as my own personal Kingdom. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yobeezy:

Hahaha you're catching feelings like a mad woman.
well at lease I'm not a Monkey. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

The Giant Colony of Africa

Nigeria is the world poverty headquarters
Please deal with that first
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Just like your brothels
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Stop trying to flex with the sweat and work of the colonist. grin

Last time I checked, a black government is in charge of our schools.

Speaking of schools. New builds grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
lol, they want to tell us how their country is great on a forum? Like seriously how dumb can this idiots be.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

shocked shocked. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
lol, they want to tell us how their country is great on a forum? Like seriously how dumb can this idiots be.

We are greater than Nigeria
Nigeria is great in poverty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
BlackSaints:

Using insultive word to fight back an argument shows how you've been stinged with the truth,in fact its peppering your heart too much and this is seun's forum,you don't have any authoritative tongue to raise that silly question.Moreover, many Nigerians are in our forums and various social media groups and you'll never see us complaining sheepishly about that.
Kenya is doing better than Nigeria,this one you can either hang yourself or ask Nigerian students in Kenya,in fact some are my campus mates and very good people,not like you online and village enclaved Nigerians who surfaces with madness when they see foreigners here. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

Everyone here knows Nigeria is a useless country just looking from how they conducted their elections,my senior part time lecturer at University of Nairobi attested this to us just last week.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Last time I checked, a black government is in charge of our schools.

Speaking of schools. New builds grin

The entire history of South Africa visualized in 4 pictures

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
well at lease I'm not a Monkey. wink

This must be a lazy Nigerian teen who like bantering with every African nation they come across in fb groups.We know how you retards usually argues out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

You are not great ,you are nothing but a Monkey.
hey it's not my own words,but that of the Chinese.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Chinese-man-arrested-after-calling-Uhuru-Kenyatta-monkey/1056-4746548-view-asAMP-xsj4kr/index.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yobeezy:

Everyone here knows Nigeria is a useless country just looking from how they conducted their elections,my senior part time lecturer at University of Nairobi attested this to us just last week.

20 million voting out of 200million people
A garbage of a country

The international journalists in Nigeria who were covering the election never stopped reminding us Nigeria is the world poverty capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yobeezy:

This must be a lazy Nigerian teen who like bantering with every African nation they come across in fb groups.We know how you retards usually argues out.
I don't care now get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
I don't care now get lost.

Your useless peppered heart cares,that's why you're emotionally quoting me grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yobeezy:

A bantu talking about Laziness... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
You are not great ,you are nothing but a Monkey.
hey it's not my own words,but that of the Chinese.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Chinese-man-arrested-after-calling-Uhuru-Kenyatta-monkey/1056-4746548-view-asAMP-xsj4kr/index.html

Hahahahahaha and what are you
Citizen of the world poverty capital
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

20 million voting out of 200million people
A garbage of a country

The international journalists in Nigeria who were covering the election never stopped reminding us Nigeria is the world poverty capital

Everyone knows it including those diaspora Nigerians grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Going much about your past because you've got no any meaningful future!
AskiaHarem:

A bantu talking about Laziness... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.