Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6241941 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

We are on our lane Nigeria means nothing to kenya

good...everybody stay on their lane....

fvcckk pan africa....

dark sieg heil....!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

and you are the person keepin count who is poor or not abi....??

you see how foolish you think....??

and now what....??

who want us to whorship you now or what....??

Use your resources to push Nigerians out of poverty
Your are embrassing africa and africans with your poverty rates

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

dont mention me again...i have other things to think about....you kenyans are too hopeless for my likens....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Deadz means money! grin

The word was brought up by Migos in their song -'deadz'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxCrqtdEXAA?t=1

tylann:

Hyo deadz ndio nn cja rada cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jonraid:
Deadz means money! grin

The word was brought up by Migos in their song -'deadz'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxCrqtdEXAA?t=1

Okay let me listen to the song first
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

dont mention me again...i have other things to think about....you kenyans are too hopeless for my likens....

You are the one who started quoting me
So keep off my lane

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

You are the one who started quoting me
So keep off my lane

i said dont mention me again....

am not in the mood for una south east african bullshitts....

i will only abuse una....

back off....!! angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Emmanuel Macron at State House Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria’s life expectancy is 54 years? Big lie! The last time I checked it was 46 years, and should have dropped further to 40 years by now? grin grin first, how do you define whether one country is “better” than another? What are the things you look for? The number of skyscrapers, expensive cars, the size of its economy........?

Look, let me educate you “small” huh? What makes a country great is not how tall your gele is grin the numbers of streets that are blocked every week for owambe parties grin or how much money is available for people to steal,huh? Why do you think Norway is regarded as the richest country in the world? grin Have you been to Norway before? The infrastructure in Norway is good, but not spectacular. The airport in Oslo is smaller than the one in Accra.

But check out Norway’s ranking on the UN Human Development Index. Look at life expectancy in Norway, access to health care, quality education, unemployment in Norway is negligible grin education and health care are free in Norway. The government takes good care of its citizens grin That is what makes a country great, in my opinion grin

forgiveness:

You life expectancy is 67 years while that of South Africa is 50 years. Is Ghana better than South Africa? grin

Even Kenya life expectancy is better than South Africa at 64 years. Is Kenya better than South Africa?

Don't forget Nigeria life expectancy is 54 years?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
forgiveness:

You life expectancy is 67 years while that of South Africa is 50 years. Is Ghana better than South Africa? grin

Even Kenya life expectancy is better than South Africa at 64 years. Is Kenya better than South Africa?

Don't forget Nigeria life expectancy is 54 years?
Good, from your own very screenshot, the country with high life expectancy shows it has something to do with development . check out Djibouti, check kenya, check out Switzerland, check kosovo. All this give a clear indication it has to do with development. ( though it is not the single measure of development, they are other area we can look at.

if life expectancy is longer in a certain country, it says something about the conditions of the place. It says something about the health factors as well as the quality of life. If the conditions in a country and in its economy are good, obviously the life expectancy will be more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin

tylann:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria’s life expectancy is 54 years? Big lie! The last time I checked it was 46 years, and should have dropped further to 40 years by now? grin grin first, how do you define whether one country is “better” than another? What are the things you look for? The number of skyscrapers, expensive cars, the size of its economy........?

Look, let me educate you “small” huh? What makes a country great is not how tall your gele is grin the numbers of streets that are blocked every week for owambe parties grin or how much money is available for people to steal,huh? Why do you think Norway is regarded as the richest country in the world? grin Have you been to Norway before? The infrastructure in Norway is good, but not spectacular. The airport in Oslo is smaller than the one in Accra.

But check out Norway’s ranking on the UN Human Development Index. Look at life expectancy in Norway, access to health care, quality education, unemployment in Norway is negligible grin education and health care are free in Norway. The government takes good care of its citizens grin That is what makes a country great, in my opinion grin

You blind? This is 2018 life expectancy.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

good...everybody stay on their lane....

fvcckk pan africa....

dark sieg heil....!!

Is this German?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hello xhosa I have been following your posts here and I must say, you are really insightful.

Please I would like us to have a chat perhaps on BBM or whatsapp. I want us to talk about travelling to South Africa and everything I need to know about travelling to South Africa from Nigeria.

Thank you. I don't know if you accept friend requests here because I really want us to be friends.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
The problem with you Nigerians is that you don’t like to admit the truth grin even a child born today knows that your country is facing very grave challenges but you will swear to high heavens that all is well. Do you think you are talking to children? We know when things were good in Nigeria and we also know that Nigeria is in big sh1t today grin you get headache and somebody offers you Panadol and you refuse it, na who cause am? grin with Buhari back in power, don’t expect any improvements soon. I foresee things are going to get even worse grin

I also see a spiritual dimension to the Nigerian situation. For a very time, you Nigerians felt you were the best people God created grin you insulted, denigrated, dehumanized other Africans. Today, God is paying you people back grin Nigeria did not suddenly find itself in the situation it finds itself today. I have seen a gradual but steady decline in all facets of life in that country since the early 1990s when I first visited Nigeria. The country has deteriorated and continues to deteriorate grin I do fear it will suddenly explode, leading to refugee crisis in neighboring countries. That is my only concern, otherwise I really don’t give fvck about Nigeria! They are being punished for their past sins!
forgiveness:

You blind? This is 2018 life expectancy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
forgiveness:

Of course, South Africa win in this one. Keep blushing. grin

But some of you can't afford it hence the use of firewood for light.

Use of firewood where? The only time South Africans use firewood is when they're cooking for traditional ceremonies.
There're other options like solar powered electricity or paraffin stoves (often used to "save" electricity). Most houses have pre-paid electricity, so you buy according to what you can afford.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
gallivant:

Is this German?

no is chinese....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

no is chinese....

Great. Year of the pig? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
vaxx:
Good, from your own very screenshot, the country with high life expectancy shows it has something to do with development . check out Djibouti, check kenya, check out Switzerland, check kosovo. All this give a clear indication it has to do with development. ( though it is not the single measure of development, they are other area we can look at.

if life expectancy is longer in a certain country, it says something about the conditions of the place. It says something about the health factors as well as the quality of life. If the conditions in a country and in its economy are good, obviously the life expectancy will be more.

I asked a simple question. Is Ghana better than South Africa based on this?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
forgiveness:

Of course, South Africa win in this one. Keep blushing. grin

But some of you can't afford it hence the use of firewood for light.

These are our Option B, never firewood. LMAO.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Use of firewood where? The only time South Africans use firewood is when they're cooking for traditional ceremonies.
There're other options like solar powered electricity or paraffin stoves (often used to "save" electricity). Most houses have pre-paid electricity, so you buy according to what you can afford.

The guy is always trying hard to bring other african countries to be on the same level with Nigeria in mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
The problem with you Nigerians is that you don’t like to admit the truth grin even a child born today knows that your country is facing very grave challenges but you will swear to high heavens that all is well. Do you think you are talking to children? We know when things were good in Nigeria and we also know that Nigeria is in big sh1t today grin you get headache and somebody offers you Panadol and you refuse it, na who cause am? grin with Buhari back in power, don’t expect any improvements soon. I foresee things are going to get even worse grin

I also see a spiritual dimension to the Nigerian situation. For a very time, you Nigerians felt you were the best people God created grin you insulted, denigrated, dehumanized other Africans. Today, God is paying you people back grin Nigeria did not suddenly find itself in the situation it finds itself today. I have seen a gradual but steady decline in all facets of life in that country since the early 1990s when I first visited Nigeria. The country has deteriorated and continues to deteriorate grin I do fear it will suddenly explode, leading to refugee crisis in neighboring countries. That is my only concern, otherwise I really don’t give fvck about Nigeria! They are being punished for their past sins!

Save me this epistle? Is Ghana better than South Africa because you have better life expectancy?

Did you confirm Nigeria's life expectancy is 54 years?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
forgiveness:

I asked a simple question. Is Ghana better than South Africa based on this?
And i gave you an indept answer. The word ""better"" is an ambiguous statement use development instead. when you sample low infact mortality rate( a real indicator of life expectancy), Ghana has gotten it far advance than South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So electricity is expensive down there!? shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
You want to provoke me so I will abuse you and your dustbin country,huh? Is Ghana better than South Africa because you have better life expectancy? I will answer you very well. I have been to South Africa so I can compare life in the two countries, by myself. I don’t have to go on the internet to know about life in SA. But first, what exactly do you mean by Is Ghana better than South Africa. Ghana is better than SA in certain areas, and SA is better than Ghana in some areas. So tell me the areas you want me to focus on.

Forget about Nigeria. That country is finished grin
forgiveness:

Save me this epistle? Is Ghana better than South Africa because you have better life expectancy?

Did you confirm Nigeria's life expectancy is 54 years?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

These are our Option B, never firewood. LMAO.

You mean you use these in place of electricity? Especially for those who can't afford it. shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
UN ENVIRONMENT GLOBAL HEADQUATRES IN KENYA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

You want to provoke me so I will abuse you and your dustbin country,huh? Is Ghana better than South Africa because you have better life expectancy? I will answer you very well. I have been to South Africa so I can compare life in the two countries, by myself. I don’t have to go on the internet to know about life in SA. But first, what exactly do you mean by Is Ghana better than South Africa. Ghana is better than SA in certain areas, and SA is better than Ghana in some areas. So tell me the areas you want me to focus on.

Forget about Nigeria. That country is finished grin

Based on your logic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

The guy is always trying hard to bring other african countries to be on the same level with Nigeria in mediocrity

Lol, exactly! Imagine saying we use firewood when for 1) unemployed/poor people get subsidized electricity free of charge. There's no home left in the dark in SA.

I wonder what the 90M people in his country with no access to electricity use for light & cooking. Sounds like he's projecting.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
forgiveness:

So electricity is expensive down there!? shocked

Nope, it's affordable in fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Cycling-Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
vaxx:
And i gave you an indept answer. The word ""better"" is an ambiguous statement use development instead. when you sample low infact mortality rate( a real indicator of life expectancy), Ghana has gotten it far advance than South Africa.

Holistically speaking, I mean based on petrodollars logic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.