Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,473 members, 7,846,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6261298 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

You need to calm down and stop arguing with emotions and start arguing with facts
Kenya visa rules became strict to Nigerians because your brothers were engaging in criminals activities in kenya
We have other nationalities too but why Nigerians
I bet south Africa is the same thing
Stop calling other countries shitty because Nigeria is the shittiest country on earth

Thank you very much for speaking the truth and for telling him the truth. A nigerian once they go to a country their first priority is to destroy if you give nigerian the whole world they will destroy it in 6 months

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

What about the naked boy at supreme court cool

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
It seems that your soldiers rape starving women? Is it true?

Nigeria: Starving women raped by soldiers and militia who claim to be rescuing them

Thousands of women and girls who survived the brutal rule of the Boko Haram armed group have since been further abused by the Nigerian security forces who claim to be rescuing them, said Amnesty International in a new report released today.

"They betrayed us" reveals how the Nigerian military and Civilian Joint Task Force (Civilian JTF) – a militia who work alongside them – have separated women from their husbands and confined them in remote “satellite camps” where they have been raped, sometimes in exchange for food. Amnesty International has collected evidence that thousands of people have starved to death in the camps in Borno state, north-east Nigeria, since 2015.

“It is absolutely shocking that people who had already suffered so much under Boko Haram have been condemned to further horrendous abuse by the Nigerian military,” said Osai Ojigho, Director of Amnesty International Nigeria.

“Instead of receiving protection from the authorities, women and girls have been forced to succumb to rape in order to avoid starvation or hunger.”

In some cases, the abuse appears to be part of a pattern of persecution of anyone perceived to have a connection to Boko Haram. Women reported being beaten and called “Boko Haram wives” by the security officials when they complained about their treatment.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/05/nigeria-starving-women-raped-by-soldiers-and-militia-who-claim-to-be-rescuing-them/
forgiveness:

It seems you went to bed hungry last night. Is it true? shocked

Why Kenya Slept Hungry Last Year

Carringtone kinyanjui Carringtone kinyanjui
5 months ago

Children in a community outside of Lodwar, Kenya

About three months ago, I got the opportunity to attend a meeting organised by the Kenya National Commission of Science and Technology. It was planned to set research priorities for Kenya for the year 2018/2019. While in a plenary session, a senior government official asked why Kenya should invest in Satellite Technology and yet we still have people dying hungry in Kenya. Before you make quick judgements on the official, I should inform you that he has a PhD in Nuclear Science. He clearly is not ignorant.

I laughed off the question, but considered it as I went home. Like any student of science, I tried to find the answer by asking a more fundamental question: Why did some Kenyans sleep hungry last year? The easy answer to this is that Kenya, like any African country, is poor. I had however long rejected this position. I had come round to the fact that Africa’s economic and political systems are the most responsible for its current state. The detailed discussion of Africa’s systems is out of the scope of this article. However, It helps to understand that Africa is not poor, it’s just poorly organised.

Why?

Why were Kenyans hungry last year? Because there wasn’t enough food in the market.

Why wasn’t there enough food in the market? There wasn’t enough food produced.

Why wasn’t more food imported to cover the decline in production? Because government agencies were not aware there was supressed food production. In fact, the Minister Of Agriculture said that there was a bounty harvest: there was enough maize in the country to last Kenya six months (It lasted us three months at most).

Why did the minister lie in public television? Because he’s a politician (chuckle). Seriously, probably because he was also misinformed.

Why was he lied to? The people working for him had poor data, so they probably made projections. These projections turned out to be catastrophically wrong.

Wait, a government agricultural agency had poor data? Why? Well, because Kenya is this very huge land mass. You can’t just go round asking farmers how many bags of maize they have.

Hmmm…? Kenya is large, huh? How about putting a camera very high, up in space? It can take a selfie of Kenya. That way we can know how much of the land is under the cover of cultivation. That way, we can have a clue of how much food we have

Wait! That’s exactly what a satellite does!

[b]That way, the questions came full circle. Kenya slept hungry because she had no satellite[/b]s. The specific satellites that are put up in space to take photos of the Earth are known as remote sensing satellites. The United States Department of Agriculture has a robust remote sensing department. The Chinese remote sensing department keeps the Ministry and the Politburo informed about how much food is produced in China.

I accept that it might be difficult, or even impractical for all African countries to fashion satellites and shoot them up to space. However, the African Union can. The African Union can get its member states to create and use satellites in concert. The obvious question then arises. Do we have people who can analyse the images taken and tell us if we are in trouble? The answer, strangely enough, is yes. I have unemployed or under-employed former classmates and friends who would probably have predicted that we were in trouble in early 2017. The lack of a functional and directed national space policy programme was part of the causes of the Kenyan famine of 2017.

I hope that we have learned from our mistakes.

Every week, we feature the story of newSpace companies in Africa, promoting their work and giving insight on how they are contributing to building the commercial space ecosystem in Africa. Would you like to be featured? Kindly fill this form.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/africanews.space/why-kenya-slept-hungry-last-year/amp/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

cool ooh boy i pity you
Development is only a slow process in Nigeria
And kenya will continue to borrow for development purposes
What about kenya airways
Only Ethiopia can lecture kenya on airline business
Others fck off

It will be very difficult to compete with ethiopia in airline because ethiopia has a big advantage which boosters is airline dramatically it is landlocked + diverse size of the country. Kenyan airways is competing with a lot of factors in kenya a good example is the fairy yacht and cruise ships. Which people travel from europe and america to kenya by those five star luxurious vessels. So looking at it kenyan airways is competing with the marine industry of kenya which is eating a huge chunk of travelers money. If I was to go on holiday from europe to kenya I will be fair going by a cruise ship which I can enjoy myself very much. Ethiopia does not have this opportunity. So why kenyan airways seems to be struggling the cruise shipping business is doing extremely well. The next thing is the railway system kenyan government invest heavily in high speed trains it will also a prophet from the airlines because train is cheaper to travel by
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

It will be very difficult to compete with ethiopia in airline because ethiopia has a big advantage which boosters is airline dramatically it is landlocked + diverse size of the country. Kenyan airways is competing with a lot of factors in kenya a good example is the fairy yacht and cruise ships. Which people travel from europe and america to kenya by those five star luxurious vessels. So looking at it kenyan airways is competing with the marine industry of kenya which is eating a huge chunk of travelers money. If I was to go on holiday from europe to kenya I will be fair going by a cruise ship which I can enjoy myself very much. Ethiopia does not have this opportunity. So why kenyan airways seems to be struggling the cruise shipping business is doing extremely well. The next thing is the railway system kenyan government invest heavily in high speed trains it will also a prophet from the airlines because train is cheaper to travel by
You are really suffering true true. useless person.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wealthiest people in Nigeria 1-2 vs Wealthiest people in Bantu Land 3-4.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:
kenyans and south africans on this thread shows why africa will remain stagnant....

except to be challengin the devils that put all of us in this situation they are busy attackin somebody that was a prisoner like them too....

make una continue....i already told nigerians to separate from other africans but they dont want to listen....

sav

e the black race my foot....

pan africana is useless with people like kenyans and south africans....

About 200 pages ago you are criticizing ghana the same way

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
PolymathDave:
Chai! All these naijahaters are still on our matter o
They are all from useless countries so their opinions do not count.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

About 200 pages ago you are criticizing ghana the same way

join ghana too....i still dont give a shishi....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

You want us to go and fight the whites cool

Are you sure you are not talking to a boko haram member be very careful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Kenya airways was doing well
It was once the most profitable airline in the world
But corruption stupid prioties
Has put where it is
But brighter days are coming when kenya airways will start managing our airports
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Are you sure you are not talking to a boko haram member be very careful

He's a BokoHarem member becuase he doesn't want to be under White Domination like most the rest of sub saharan Africa? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
They are all from useless countries so their opinions do not count.

lipsrsealed
A Nigerian calling other countries useless
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

lipsrsealed

Imagine. An entire "private" school have collapsed but they're on this thread talking nonsense. Have you seen the area where the so-called private school is located? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

lipsrsealed

Sub Saharan Africa outside of Nigeria, kinda Namibia, Botswana, and to a lesser extent Ghana & Tanzania are just a bunch of Colonies, Neo-Colonies, and Dumpster Fires.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

He's a BokoHarem member becuase he doesn't want to be under White Domination like most the rest of sub saharan Africa? undecided

And Nigeria is under poverty domination

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

lipsrsealed
You are from Kenyan right? You are more than useless you are a Monkey, what are you going to do about it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
You are from Kenyan right? You are more than stupid you are Monkey, what are you going to do about it?

Iam a Kenyan cool
You are from Nigeria right the world poverty capital lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

And Nigeria is under poverty domination

Even if that was true which it isn't, I'd rather live under extreme poverty than under the boot of another man gathering crumbs like you lot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

lipsrsealed

Yet you'll see a chunk of them coming to acquire university education in those countries they're calling useless.I usually wonder what some Nigerians like bragging about.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

Iam a Kenyan cool
You are from Nigeria right the world poverty capital lipsrsealed

There are some good Nigerians,don't waste your WiFi and energy arguing with those retards.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

Iam a Kenyan cool
You are from Nigeria right the world poverty capital[ lipsrsealed
And you are on a Nigeria forum, stupidity is within you.

Yawns come back and quote me when Kenyan reach the population of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wealthiest people in Nigeria 1-2 vs Wealthiest people in the rest of Africa 3-4.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/tanzanian-and-nigerian-students-engage-dramatic-fight-nairobi

A fierce battle reportedly ensued today morning, pitting foreign students from a private university in Nairobi.

The students -Nigerian and Tanzanian nationals- are said to have clashed over girls whom they had spent the night with at a club.

According to Nairobi News , the students had been drinking at a Shisha bar, near a mall along Thika road, before the disagreement ensued at 6am when it was time to leave.

Witnesses at the bar claim that the Tanzanians drove away with the girls to their rented apartments near the mall, prompting the Nigerian brodas to give a chase.

On realizing that their pursuers were catching up with them, the Tanzanians allegedly abandoned their vehicles and went into hiding under other cars parked in the parking lot at their apartment.

The Nigerians are said to have turned their wrath on one of the cars belonging to one of the Tanzanian student, smashing the windows as they ranted aloud.

The Tanzanians remained in their hiding until their West African colleagues had left.

Kumamoto's folks and Nigerians engaged in a fight just because of pusseh! grin
Yobeezy:

Yet you'll see a chunk of them coming to acquire university education in those countries they're calling useless.I usually wonder what some Nigerians like bragging about.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allen02:
And you are no a Nigeria forum, stupidity is within you.

Yawns come back and quote me when Kenyan reach the population of Nigeria.

So what if iam in a Nigerian forum
Will it change Nigeria's world poverty capital status
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jonraid:
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/tanzanian-and-nigerian-students-engage-dramatic-fight-nairobi

A fierce battle reportedly ensued today morning, pitting foreign students from a private university in Nairobi.

The students -Nigerian and Tanzanian nationals- are said to have clashed over girls whom they had spent the night with at a club.

According to Nairobi News , the students had been drinking at a Shisha bar, near a mall along Thika road, before the disagreement ensued at 6am when it was time to leave.

Witnesses at the bar claim that the Tanzanians drove away with the girls to their rented apartments near the mall, prompting the Nigerian brodas to give a chase.

On realizing that their pursuers were catching up with them, the Tanzanians allegedly abandoned their vehicles and went into hiding under other cars parked in the parking lot at their apartment.

The Nigerians are said to have turned their wrath on one of the cars belonging to one of the Tanzanian student, smashing the windows as they ranted aloud.

The Tanzanians remained in their hiding until their West African colleagues had left.

Bantus running and hiding like cowards when they go up against equal odds... Nothing new it's in your nature.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jonraid:

They came all the way from they countries to fight for pusseh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

I Believe that status belongs to your country and it's monopoly on slumpolises.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Were you among the Nigerian lot fighting for pusseh? grin
AskiaHarem:

Bantus running and hiding like cowards when they go up against equal odds... Nothing new it's in your nature.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

No! It means you're a stupid and useless person, your Opinions doesn't matter.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jonraid:

Hahaha grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Even if that was true which it isn't, I'd rather live under extreme poverty than under the boot of another man gathering crumbs like you lot.

It is true you are under extreme poverty
Nigeria will remain world poverty capital for a generation

Like the shell companies give you crumbs after looting your oil resources

(1) (2) (3) ... (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) (3875) (3876) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.