Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246873 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2019
samorobo:

From second and thrid pictures. ....is that what ghana showcase for tourism. .yuck ...pls tell your govt to invest in infastructure and stop spreading diseases all in the name of tourism. ..gross
Ghana is s satisfy shitthol? A completely useless country full of smelling ugly dirty pigs grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
fuckeduppedness grin what is the name of the fool? samoboro, the cow fvcking magg0t grin watch him stick his cursed prick into a poor cow cool embarassed

Holy shiit...is that you...gross..repent
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2019
shitnigeria is a an expired contraption. a very foolish, useless zoo. welcome fo the federal republic of fools grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
samorobo:

You are boring ...did that picture indicate any nigerian address let alone beautiful benin...
Instead of you to worry about those ashawo that migrated from ghana to lagos and are constantly selling their body for less $2 per day along Allen avenue ikeja

How far have you gone....have you gotten the rat poison
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2019
samorobo:

Lol forget my cooked up story ..it was an avenue to get your attention as I discovered you were dodging me....now back to that shirt you need to change it along with that tie to get a decent job..unless of cause if you want to settle for a janitor. ..good luck getting a job
Lol. Olodo . You and your illiterate friend are a disgrace to whatever academic institutions that produce you. and if that is a cooked up story. it shows how lazy you are intellectually. that is flawed scenario. it make you sound like a"" stubborn illiterate " why will i dodged you, none of my post suggest that fool. i am always ready to show the international audience your ignorance .

go get a life bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 12:20am On Mar 23, 2019
foolish cow-fucking somoroFool is a certified lunatic who fvcks cows grin grin grin grin grin certificateless bokogerians grin who doesnt know nigeria is a jungle filled with animals? soka forest, okija forest grin and they even have a certificateless cattle rearer for president grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2019
gallivant:

Darn it! Remind me to avoid Queens if I ever visit the United States of America. grin

Why? You should visit Kansas city.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
lol. that is not me. deal with frustration.

That's you. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

That's you. Stop lying.
Another frustrated bigot on the loose
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Shittygaynians yahooooo yahooooo scammers grin grin

Ashawo capital of the world grin grin
Yahoooo yahooooo capital of the world grin grin
Jobless capital of the world grin grin
Lazy ugly youths capital of the world grin grin

Useless gutter country capital of the world. LMFAO grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 12:29am On Mar 23, 2019
stop talking trash? i asked some Nigerians and they said it is not true that university education is free. That is a fat lie. and why do you have to tell a lie. you yourself know it is not true. I know at least two students at university of abuja and one at universiry of jos, and both confirmed they pay fees. so why are you lying? grin cant nigerians be truthful for once? grin grin grin grin

theenchanter:
in nigeria... education is free to university level. cool

School feeding for primary students is not new too. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2019
nigerians and their propensity to talk trash,huh?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2019
samorobo:

Idiot go back to schools and apply for math classes. ....
2.8 million out of 30 million os 3% ..... while not say 0%
sine the middle part of my tweet is lost

800,000 extremely poor Ghanaians is nothing to the Ghanaian economy
ghana will end extreme poverty by 2022.

what can you say for yourself?

when would you get out of poverty and move the rest of your family ffrom it
?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2019
jaycent:
Bring the list let's see? Bloody liar grin grin
2 million poor Ghanaians plus 800,000 poor Ghanaians is nothing to the economy
the eonomy is moving people out of poverty

how is your government and your economy going to move the 100 million extremely poor people out of starvation and move the 60 miilion poor people out of poverty ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2019
jaycent:
Shittygaynians yahooooo yahooooo scammers grin grin

Ashawo capital of the world grin grin
Yahoooo yahooooo capital of the world grin grin
Jobless capital of the world grin grin
Lazy ugly youths capital of the world grin grin

Useless gutter country capital of the world. LMFAO grin grin grin
the only ashawo people the world knows are nigerians

just ask the Italians

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2019
jaycent:
Ghana is s satisfy shitthol? A completely useless country full of smelling ugly dirty pigs grin grin

learn how to spell

then maybe you will have some small intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:34am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
Lol. Olodo . You and your illiterate friend are a disgrace to whatever academic institutions that produce you. and if that is a cooked up story. it shows how lazy you are intellectually. that is flawed scenario. it make you sound like a"" stubborn illiterate " why will i dodged you, none of my post suggest that fool. i am always ready to show the international audience your ignorance .

go get a life bro.

What job did you apply for that when you wore this....let me guess ...a bank cleaner ..wow perfect....

You are even more stubborn and unwise.....did you expect to get into my head so I can spill my little secret .....
Hello you can't fool anyone..this is you..and once obaderemi see this tomorrow he and and every other Nigerian and most likely sensible african would commend me on my grand discovery of your jobless ass...piss off ...get your cv and run along ..it is time to job hunt ....Anyway superigbo1this is the lubatic that has been challenging you ...he has an issue with personality refusal which is so sad and pathetic

You know i always enjoy arguing these topic with you

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
stop talking trash? i asked some Nigerians and they said it is not true that university education is free. That is a fat lie. and why do you have to tell a lie. you yourself know it is not true. I know at least two students at university of abuja and one at universiry of jos, and both confirmed they pay fees. so why are you lying? grin cant nigerians be truthful for once? grin grin grin grin

And didnt they also tell you that they get monthly bursary (stipends) of about 30,000 which equally covers the tuition fee

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:39am On Mar 23, 2019
Just30:

sine the middle part of my tweet is lost

800,000 extremely poor Ghanaians is nothing to the Ghanaian economy
ghana will end extreme poverty by 2022.

what can you say for yourself?

when would you get out of poverty and move the rest of your family ffrom it
?

Go back and read ...the value say 2.8 million and 800,000...
You have an habit of reducing figures if they don't favour you. ..Anyway we shall see tomorrow alongside you and your goons

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:43am On Mar 23, 2019
Just30:
learn how to spell

then maybe you will have some small intelligence

He did that on purpose...if he had spelt it correctly nairaland will automatically change it to poohole instead of shiithole....now go and facing him like a man and stop looking for excuses

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
nigerians and their propensity to talk trash,huh?

Hello have you taken your pills...I guess you are out of pills and you can't afford to get another and so it effect has sponsored permanent madness for you so sad

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:14am On Mar 23, 2019
The first two pictures are buildings to be completed before June. ..
While the 3rd picture is a birds eye view of what eko pearl tower would look like it has been completed 5 building..
The 4th is a glimpse of what eko marina would look like in the nearest future

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:15am On Mar 23, 2019
samorobo:

Vaxx pls invest in some quality clothing. ...were you expecting to get a job while wearing an outfit that barely cost $3 .....you look like a janitor...
If it were you would you employ someone with that kind of cheap outfit

You have stopped posting pictures on your instagram profile so that I won't get your latest pics

Man, keep 'em photos coming. Looooooool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:21am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Man, keep 'em photos coming. Looooooool.

The nigga tryna deceive all 'em folks here, but he ain't know I got some shiit on him...
Fvcking dude. ..he should shiit no his pant and get a job...I gat nothing to do with' em broke ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:26am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
so you stupidly have enough time to go search for me base on my moniker. now honestly tell me who need a job between us. "" bussybody""

For your information, your computer illiterate friend did a poor job. that is not me, let me educate you on how to hack account. i mean if you want to know me more than nairaland.

you will used the number associated with my user account meta-data. nairaland uses it to associate your activity, along with that of the other users in ways that make sense.

Computers like numbers, and where we have the same name, the system works nicely because it's got the number record to operate with. so track me with my id number not username. Ask se..un for it.

And if you wanner stalk me on Facebook or other social sites, thru nairaland , it will not be possible because firstly nairaland does not give you Instagram followers or suggestions like other social sites.secondly, mostly username on nairaland is different from Facebook or Instagram .

i think i just nairaland school you and your computer illiterate friend.

You've a unique way of writing indeed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:28am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:

go get a life bro.

You really have a unique style of writing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Kenya Defence Forces

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:02am On Mar 23, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:39am On Mar 23, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:44am On Mar 23, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=76901877][/quote]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:13am On Mar 23, 2019
PetroDollax:

if u had crawled out of ur inferiority complex when I was explaining this matter the previous time, ur gloomy eyes would have seen where I stated earlier that..

Its not as if u wont pay fees in federal unis, u pay a little amount of money compared to state and private unis..

Then ur state govt gives u bursary every year to cover ur expenses.

To break it down to u....
Assuming the university of Lagos (fed uni.) actual school fees is 100k, the federal govt pay 80k while leaving 20k for u to pay....

Then ur state govt gives u 25k as bursary.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.