Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6292492 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2019
The stage is now set for the emotional ones, looooooooool. The Nostra chic keeps talking about celebrities identifying with Cameroon. I know you love them a lot cos they keep selling bleaching creams to you, loooooool.

African American celebrities are just a small minority of the entire African American group. Igbos have the highest number of African slaves taken to the US. Today, some offsprings of these slaves choose to identify with Ghana. All facts!

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

someone is trying so hard to make obama a descendant of slaves..seriously his mother side probably owned slaves rather than being slaves themselves..
There is a controversy on the report anyway. i will like to read more about obama mother related slave case.. any link to that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So far the only one I know to be of Igbo descent is TD Jakes, but majority of them are Cameroonians & that's a scientific fact grin
That guy is aan Igbo ?..didnt know..anyway nostra any east African ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
The gay dude makes grammatical errors in all of his sentences.No wonder he was educated in the northern Nigerian failed state together with Boko haram kids who were his classmates.
grin grin grin grin grin

aiding and abetting a crime is a crime

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
There is a controversy on the report anyway. i will like tonread more about obama mother related slave case.. any link to that.
But in a way you are right..i dont think the Americans could have elected a descendant of a slave .even the complexion of obama played a role in his election

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
You are very correct.

This is the chart below. the gold coast there means Ghana.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery2.html

Your chart didn't state the locations where those slaves went to. Igbo slaves were taken to the Caribbean also just like the Yorubas, traces of Igbo language are evident in the languages spoken in Haiti and Jamaica. But, the numbers are different.

It's the same thing when I say Igbos were majority slaves in the US. It's crazy if any person with an IQ of 8 is arguing this.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
You are very correct.

This is the chart below. the gold coast there means Ghana.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery2.html

what about Nigerians?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

what about Nigerians?
on the chart lies the bright of biafra ( benin to calabar) which represents 15.4 percent lower to Cameroon with 20 percent

we give you another chart of the yoruba and Hausa too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2019
tylann:

Why they trooping into kenya
A starving nation ??
I thought Tanzania was Paradise

Me too I was wondering grin
If they claim we're poor,starving,al shabaab etc then why are they influxing Kenya in masses?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
Well said. The problem of your government is not only corruption but insensitivity. Nigeria's government is also very corrupt but they have not abandoned our northern problem. Our northerners are the kind of people who refused to embrace western ways of education and health. They pull down Nigeria's indices seriously. But still, we help them.During droughts and terrorism crisis, we provide for them.There is suffering in Nigeria but not like what we have seen here.It's no longer a Kenyan problem, it's a humanity problem and the world has to come together to help like they did for Ethiopia in the 80s with the live aid thing.Those people need food,medicine and clothes and your government alone can not do it.Help is on the way.I am sure. But long term solutions have to be planned.

The world doesn't need to come together
Kenya doesn't need any sought of help from anyone whatsoever
Our govt enough resources to contain the situation
Relief food has been taken to those people plus medical aid
But longer term solutions need to be found

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Where's the celebrity chic?

Blair Erwin Underwood, Quincy Jones are African American celebrities of Igbo ancestry. Forest Whitaker already got an Igbo title, loooooool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

what about Nigerians?
Nigeria don't even exist then
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Danny Glover rocking his Igbo red cap, looooooooool. I'm rocking mine today.

Where you at the celebrity chic?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

Me too I was wondering grin
If they claim we're poor,starving,al shabaab etc then why are they influxing Kenya in masses?

Tanzanians lead in nationalities who are deported from kenya
If kenya is so terrible why are they coming here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Your chart didn't state the locations where those slaves went to. Igbo slaves were taken to the Caribbean also just like the Yorubas, traces of Igbo language are evident in the languages spoken in Haiti and Jamaica. But, the numbers are different.

It's the same thing when I say Igbos were majority slaves in the US. It's crazy if any person with an IQ of 8 is arguing this.
it is more stupid for any thinking able human to argue research that has data to back it up without providing similar data to contradict it.

from the same research. check below....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
it is more stupid for any thinking able human to argue research that has data to back it up without providing similar data to contradict it.

from the same research. check below....

Post the complete chart. This time, use a computer.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Post the complete chart. This time, use a computer.
Go help yourself with that....

http://abolition.nypl.org/essays/us_slave_trade/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2019
tylann:

You're right,our government is just a joke when we hear such hunger cases.They only become responsive to such catastrophic issues when they happen but instead they ought to develop an eternal solution to alleviate it completely.They also have resources and in fact a lot but they're not putting them into proper use,even the disaster management team have failed to be reactant towards this menace.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Goel: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2019
More than 4,000 damned pages of offenses!!
Dear Afro friends, how much you guys gonna fight each other?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
You will not stop fooling yourself. Ghana boarder is not promiscuous porous like what is obtainable in nigeria porous border. hadly will any food ship into Ghana without passing thru the normal procedures. preseco a stakeholder of GOPDC has been importing kings oil from Ghana to Nigeria to saturate the local market while many ibadan and lagos buisness men have been filling Nigeria with fake kings oil from benin republic as well. the original label will tear off and it will be replace with fake kings oil. ask the local ibadan buisness men to show you how it is done.

At least by now, you should have gotten abreast with the idea that i will rubbish you on the mud intellectually and with basic logic.

however let me really know if you really want to learn

I am not sure this dude is educated. No wonder the many blunders. Samorobo,are you sure this thug is the one with the long neck in the nysc uniform?

How can you make king's vegetable oil in Ghana and then export to Nigeria where in recent times the Nigerian market is already saturated with vegetable oil from PZ Wilmar,Okomu,Presco, Grand Cereal and many more. PZ is old in Nigeria and has trusted distribution channels countrywide. Besides these products are so cheap these days.If you are confused you can visit the plant in ikorodu to clear your doubt. grin

And Ghana's border is very porous. Stop saying nonsense here.Meanwhile, all this talk is by the way.Show us how Ghana and Côtedvoire produce more palmoil than Nigeria which is Africa's number one producer.Or do you admit your error now and want me to free you from that torment again? grin You obviously don't like yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

You're right,our government is just a joke when we hear such hunger cases.They only become responsive to such catastrophic issues when they happen but instead they ought to develop an eternal solution to alleviate it completely.They also have resources and in fact a lot but they're not putting them into proper use,even the disaster management team have failed to be reactant towards this menace.

It is a shame and embrassing that maize was rotting in NCPB stores while people are starving
The harvest was bumper in 2018
Some government officials are just cruel they to go to Guantanamo bay

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2019
kikuyu1:

Errr,no. Proper betting style can be as safe as T bills investment with much higher returns. I only go for 2, max 3 multi bet wins and average 100+% profit monthly.

It depends with your stake and analysis,a bigger stake attracts with odds around 5-10 attracts more returns but if you place a multi bet of 100+ odds,possibilities of winning are too difficult to predict.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2019
The reason many African Americans identify with Ghana is cos of black power. There was the Ghana empire, Mansa Musa and timbuktu - they give bragging rights. Precolonial Igbos never built an strong empire rather, they lived a democratic setting.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
Go help yourself with that....

http://abolition.nypl.org/essays/us_slave_trade/

I bet you've no functioning computer, looooooool. Anyway, I'd not even bother going there. Your chart is not genuine.

Who composed it? The first chart you posted was close to the fact but, you posted another one when you noticed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
tylann:

It is a shame and embrassing that maize was rotting in NCPB stores while people are starving
The harvest was bumper in 2018
Some government officials are just cruel they to go to Guantanamo bay

So shameful! Sometimes I wonder if there's any benefit emernating from devolution when such kind of hunger cases exists not knowing the affected regions are amongst those counties that receives the highest revenue allocation from the national government.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

One family owns the whole of Kenya?

Kenya is owned by Kenyans.
Those political classes are just among the biggest dynasties of Kenya's political history.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
tylann:

Maybe due to your age and open mindedness, you don't know how these things work. It's not a question of resources but the embarrassment your government considers those hapless souls to be.It's like a rich man locking his mad child indoors and wishing it dies. The neglect is deliberate! Your government can but will not help.Even the little we know of the problem was exposed by others. On nairaland here your stupid brothers were all posting skyscrapers and tea farms until kazikazi and yourself spilled the beans. Can you not see how they have run away in shame since your post?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I bet you've no functioning computer, looooooool.
ode. what is this very one i am using to chart with you. so i have to change my device to personal computer to chart you up.

Are you that in any way wise enough

the second chart was from the same page. it explain in details. it is not geniue becuase it doesn't corresponds with your flawed data.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

So shameful! Sometimes I wonder if there's any benefit emernating from devolution when such kind of hunger cases exists not knowing the affected regions are amongst those counties that receives the highest revenue allocation from the national government.

Yes turkana has one of the largest allocation of funds from the national government
The county officials need to be held accountable

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Goel:
More than 4,000 damned pages of offenses!!
Dear Afro friends, how much you guys gonna fight each other?
It's already getting quiet from the Kenyans. For two days now,they've been quiet due to an exposé done by a Tanzanian and one of their own.For their sake I hope they stay that way.But if they choose to continue,it's their funeral and the Nigerians won't send flowers. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
nah, biafra (original igbo) are not closed related to the cammeronial Bantu which are more enslaved. the igbo people are much more close related to yoruba and edo people they hate so much.

Igbo is classified under the Volta Niger/West Benue-Congo branch of the Niger-Congo family, of which, Igbo’s closest major relatives will be Yoruba and Edo. Each of the aforementioned fall under the YEAI (Yoruboid - Edoid - Akokoid - Igboid) sub-branch of the Volta-Niger family are not cammeronial.

Igbos are related to Cameroonian Bantus.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

None of them are claiming to be Igbo & that's a gripe you're gonna have to take up with them. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm only delivering the news flash from the truth train express. Choo! Choo!

The reality check is right here in black & white

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://howafrica.com/interesting-meet-the-17-african-american-celebrities-who-successfully-traced-their-african-roots/&ved=2ahUKEwjvgfrZ_5fhAhWAA2MBHa0AB1gQFjAGegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw255DzaT94Dyu85Oh60NEFM

LOL
[img]https://media1./images/dca0ddcfb8bdff906688c7c19c24f536/tenor.gif?itemid=5547862[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.