Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6250481 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Actually, most of the ones that have tested, the results came back saying they're from Cameroon. Majority of the US celebrities (the ones that have undergone the test) are of Cameroonian ancestry with the exception of a few eg. Oprah. She's of Liberian ancestry.

A 1710 map indicates that the region known as "Biafar" (Biafra) was located in present-day Cameroon. The Bight of Biafra was the slave route for the Igbos, Efik and Cameroonian neighbors. 80% of the slaves moved through the bight of Biafra were Igbos.

Oprah Winfrey is confused as hell. She can't even digest the fact that she's of Liberian ancestry. She's so fixated on a south African group.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

A 1710 map indicates that the region known as "Biafar" (Biafra) was located in present-day Cameroon. The Bight of Biafra was the slave route for the Igbos, Efik and Cameroonian neighbors. 80% of the slaves moved through the bight of Biafra were Igbos.

Oprah Winfrey is confused as hell. She can't even digest the fact that she's of Liberian ancestry. She's so fixated on a south African group.

Well, it still doesn't explain why majority of the people have Cameroonian blood (of ethnic groups still found in modern-day Cameroon) & not Igbo.

Oprah knows she's Liberian, but in her heart she says she feels she's Zulu. I've watched a segment of her show, when she was revealing her results to her audience. She admitted her disappointment in the results.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Igbos accounted for about 1.3 million of the 1.7 million people exported from the Bight of Biafra during the era of the Atlantic slave trade. Out of a total of 37,000 Africans that arrived in Virginia from Calabar in the 1700s, 30,000 were Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, it still doesn't explain why majority of the people have Cameroonian blood & not Igbo.

Oprah knows she's Liberian, but in her heart she says she feels she's Zulu. I've watched a segment of her show, when she was revealing her results to her audience. She admitted her disappointment in the results.

Majority of African Americans identify with Ghana not Cameroon and, I stated one of the many reasons for that. Majority don't have Ghana or Cameroon ancestry but, many choose to identify with Ghana. However, historical stats show that Igbo slaves were majority in the US. South US cities like Virginia had more slaves than other parts. If the Igbos were majority in Virginia and South Carolina then, it's obvious they had more slaves.

Igbo ideograms were seen in Virginia. The stones were probably engraved between 1770 to 1830, when the Igbo Diaspora was at its height in Virginia. At that time, the Igbo people comprised approximately 70 percent of the blacks in Virginia, a larger percentage than in any other Southern state.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Majority of African Americans identify with Ghana not Cameroon and, I stated one of the many reasons for that. Majority don't have Ghana or Cameroon ancestry but, many choose to identify with Ghana. However, historical stats show that Igbo slaves were majority in the US. South US cities like Virginia had more slaves than other parts. If the Igbos were majority in Virginia and South Carolina then, it's obvious they had more slaves.

Igbo ideograms were seen in Virginia. The stones were probably engraved between 1770 to 1830, when the Igbo Diaspora was at its height in Virginia. At that time, the Igbo people comprised approximately 70 percent of the blacks in Virginia, a larger percentage than in any other Southern state.

It's not about CHOICE, but DNA results. Blood doesn't lie. Maybe they thought those people were Igbo. Who knows? However, the reality on the ground is, they're Cameroonians BY BLOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AkanBa: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
XhosaNostra:

It's not about CHOICE, but DNA results. Blood doesn't lie. Maybe they thought those people were Igbo. Who knows? However, the reality on the ground is, they're Cameroonians BY BLOOD.
lol I don't understand this guy at all why grin shouting Igbo Igbo here up and down he is now saying the DNA tests were wrong

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Who are these Cameroonians? Perhaps you know better than those who documented the facts and stats about slavery in the US.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AkanBa: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Superior Black race grin grin this guy needs a serious knock on his head grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2019
AkanBa:
[color=#006600][/color]
lol I don't understand this guy at all why grin shouting Igbo Igbo here up and down he is now saying the DNA tests were wrong

Mooron, you scared stiff to quote me? Y'all can't even debate without bringing your emotions in. That's crazy. Many slaves from Cameroon were taken to the Caribbean.

Your co traveler talking about scientific facts? When did emotions become facts? Y'all can debate with the facts I've provided, looooooool.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2019
AkanBa:
[color=#006600][/color]

So far the only one I know to be of Igbo descent is TD Jakes, but majority of them are Cameroonians & that's a scientific fact grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin grin
how does bad grammar construction become a mistake?
The gay dude makes grammatical errors in all of his sentences.No wonder he was educated in the northern Nigerian failed state together with Boko haram kids who were his classmates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Who are these Cameroonians? Perhaps you know better than those who documented the facts and stats about slavery in the US.

Dude, I'm not the one making claims here, I'm only stating what the celebrities themselves have shared & accepted as an undisputed FACT.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AkanBa: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Mooron, you scared stiff to quote me? Y'all can't even debate without bringing your emotions in. That's crazy. Many slaves from Cameroon were taken to the Caribbean.

Your co traveler talking about scientific facts? When did emotions become facts? Y'all can debate with the facts I've provided, looooooool.

I'm out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2019
gallivant:

[s]Obaboon, bootlicking since the early 90s. You should have this inscribed on your forehead, for trademark purposes.[/s] grin grin
There's nothing worth hearing from you Kenyans again, sorry.Not until you deal with your starving populace.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]Cry me a river GayCunt,in fact,go and cry unto this monkey and lifeless ghost to save your poverty ass cos 90 million extremely poor people in just one country is damn YUGE(Trump's language).It means if you take any two Nigerians randomly,you have 99.9% chance that one out of the two is extremely poor.Bleep that's worse than hell.Your country is ranked together with Yemen and south Sudan as extremely poor and famine Zones.UN raises 1.5 billion dollars to provide food aid for your shithole.Idiot gay.If the Hausa Fulanis catch you that you're gay I swear they will rape your ass till maggots starts coming out.Stupid GayCunt boy[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AkanBa: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=SuperIgbo1 post=76908562]

Am sure Adolf Hitler and Osaman bin laden were all Igbo

Superior black race grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]And who is this obaa girl tryna quote me and sending a spam link.Maybe you tell this monkey and lifeless idiot to feed your extremely poor 90 million shitehole humans.Listen idiot,one out of every two Nigerians are extremely poor,get that into your generator fumes thick skull[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]Idiot,a naked person promising someone clothes.First remove the plunge from your eyes then you try taking out the dust from someone's eyes.Hypocrite poverty capital trying to help someone.Tell those corrupt maggots people you call powerful to first feed the over 90 million extremely poor Nigerians.Look at UN raising 1.5 billion dollars to feed your northern famine and starved region.They place you among Yemen and South Sudan and continue providing you food aid.Stupid country.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Dude, I'm not the one making claims here, I'm only stating what the celebrities themselves have shared & accepted as an undisputed FACT.

Show me one historical stats showing the number of slaves from Cameroon taken to the US. Slaves from Cameroon also moved through the bight of Biafra but, stats show that the Igbos accounted for more than 80% of the slaves taken through that route.

Heck, I don't even know what you're on about. Stop chatting for the sake of it. Get your facts in handy next time, loooooool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Show me one historical stats showing the number of slaves from Cameroon taken to the US. Slaves from Cameroon also moved through the bight of Biafra but, stats show that the Igbos accounted for more than 80% of the slaves taken through that route.

Heck, I don't even know what you're on about. Stopping chatting for the sake of it. Get your facts in handy next time, loooooool.

None of them are claiming to be Igbo & that's a gripe you're gonna have to take up with them. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm only delivering the news flash from the truth train express. Choo! Choo!

The reality check is right here in black & white

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://howafrica.com/interesting-meet-the-17-african-american-celebrities-who-successfully-traced-their-african-roots/&ved=2ahUKEwjvgfrZ_5fhAhWAA2MBHa0AB1gQFjAGegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw255DzaT94Dyu85Oh60NEFM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You are very correct.

This is the chart below. the gold coast there means Ghana.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery2.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2019
tylann:

Those hunger stricken people in turkana need food and water
It just the government that is not doing it is responsibility well
Food harvests is rotting in govt stores but people are starving in turkana
Some govt officials need to be severely tortured for that
Well said. The problem of your government is not only corruption but insensitivity. Nigeria's government is also very corrupt but they have not abandoned our northern problem. Our northerners are the kind of people who refused to embrace western ways of education and health. They pull down Nigeria's indices seriously. But still, we help them.During droughts and terrorism crisis, we provide for them.There is suffering in Nigeria but not like what we have seen here.It's no longer a Kenyan problem, it's a humanity problem and the world has to come together to help like they did for Ethiopia in the 80s with the live aid thing.Those people need food,medicine and clothes and your government alone can not do it.Help is on the way.I am sure. But long term solutions have to be planned.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
You are very correct.

This is the chart below. the gold coast there means Ghana.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery2.html

We can assume the one's from the Blight of Biafra were in fact Cameroonians tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2019
jaycent:
Obaaderemi how can I clean this ARRANT NONSENSE just the way you are did yours. Because this gay idiot is only good of writing rubbish? grin grin

Thank God you know he wrote nonsense that's why you cancel it? grin grin

I have told this gay idiot to go back to his position of sucking his gay dog dick but he keeps proving stubborn? grin

What's is wrong with this gaynians for heaven sake? Is it my fault or our fault that there country is useless or suffering from extremely poverty? grin grin

How can a small country like Ghana has that kind of huge poverty in there Yahoo Yahoo stinky country? grin grin

Instead of them to bow down their big head for us to dash them another money so that they can feed them stupid hungry selves. They're here bragging grin grin grin

These Gaynians with there small land mass their country is still underdeveloped? No good roads, no transportation, no good access water, no infrastructure, no nothing nothing. The country is just useless? grin grin

All they know is to be doing Yahoo Yahoo and to be fvcking themselves just like this chrisgay idiot is fvcking and sucking is gay dog dick? grin grin even there dog is gay grin

I'm really tired of these Gaynians? grin

CHRISGAY SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR USELESS YAHOO YAHOO COUNTRY? grin grin grin
I cancel out posts from people not worth reading. Just put s in a bracket at the beginning of the person's comment after the quote sign. And put another s with a / at the end of the person's comment before the second quote sign. Like this: [/s]. It would cross out the nonsense. Make sure the first s is in a bracket too. This kind of bracket [] grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin how is the federal republic of fools this morning? certificateless mudder fuggerz grin the world enjoys laughing at a 10 trillion economy that cant even guarantee six hours of electricity to its impoverished, foolish citizens grin grin grin grin

[s]
samorobo:

Hello have you taken your pills...I guess you are out of pills and you can't afford to get another and so it effect has sponsored permanent madness for you so sad
[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Is there dignity your race were slaves for been weak? undecided shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

None of them are claiming to be Igbo & that's a gripe you're gonna have to take up with them. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm only sharing the news flash from the truth train express. Choo! Choo!

The reality check is right here in black & white

Again, most African Americans identify with Ghana not Cameroon. 95% African Americans don't even know their roots back in Africa so, some choose a country in Africa to identify with - and that country is Ghana. However, it doesn't negate the fact that Igbos slaves were majority in South US, which bought more slaves than other parts.

Look, unless I want to chat to you for the fun of it - I don't see a reason why I should be going back and forth with you. You don't have the slightest idea about these issues. Perhaps you should just back off and face your regular aggressors, looooooool.

Below is a chart of some African ethnic groups sold into slavery. Many people from Central Africa went to Europe, people from the bight of Benin mostly were sent to the Caribbean - Yoruba culture is still very much evident in the Caribbean. While, Igbos and the Bibis(Ibibios) went to the US.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
[s]Fuckeduppedness grin how is the federal republic of fools this morning? certificateless mudder fuggerz grin the world enjoys laughing at a 10 trillion economy that cant even guarantee six hours of electricity to its impoverished, foolish citizens[/s] grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
No. Obama is not such a descendant of blacj slavery or a slave itself. In fact, that may be one reason he became the first African American elected to the presidency. On the other hand, some research shows he has an African American ancestor through his white mother.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-mother-had-african-forebear-study-suggests.html?referer=http://www.google.com/
someone is trying so hard to make obama a descendant of slaves..seriously his mother side probably owned slaves rather than being slaves themselves..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We can assume the one's from the Blight of Biafra were in fact Cameroonians tongue grin
nah, biafra (original igbo) are not closed related to the Cameroonian Bantu which are more enslaved. the igbo people are much more close related to yoruba and edo people they hate so much.

Igbo is classified under the Volta Niger/West Benue-Congo branch of the Niger-Congo family, of which, Igbo’s closest major relatives will be Yoruba and Edo. Each of the aforementioned fall under the YEAI (Yoruboid - Edoid - Akokoid - Igboid) sub-branch of the Volta-Niger family are not cammeronial.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2019
forgiveness:
Is there dignity your race were slaves for been weak? undecided shocked
Imagine the disgraceful subject the illiterates are arguing about. ; shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
Well said. The problem of your government is not only corruption but insensitivity. Nigeria's government is also very corrupt but they have not abandoned our northern problem. Our northerners are the kind of people who refused to embrace western ways of education and health. They pull down Nigeria's indices seriously. But still, we help them.During droughts and terrorism crisis, we provide for them.There is suffering in Nigeria but not like what we have seen here.It's no longer a Kenyan problem, it's a humanity problem and the world has to come together to help like they did for Ethiopia in the 80s with the live aid thing.Those people need food,medicine and clothes and your government alone can not do it.Help is on the way.I am sure. But long term solutions have to be planned.
oba i dont want to sound negative but Nigeria is a zoo...how many people are killed every day from Fulani cattle herders to freaking cultism..Kenya might have a problem but you guys are like the problem itself...less than 10 guys dies in Kenya an ya up shouting kenya kenya..serious man if 100 peeps died like they do in the nigeria every day ,Kenya will burn i tell you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.